Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. _EyeCandy_

_EyeCandy_ Secretly Into Sadists ヽ(*>∇<)ノ

Reading List:
    Link
    Anywayy I'm sorry I can't read 52 pages of spoilers .. so can I ask a Question?
    DID THE KNIGHTS RESPECT HER AFTER KNOWING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER FATHER?? And also WILL SHE GET PREGNANT AGAIN AND HAVE KIDS??? having a miscarriage must be devastating :((

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
    Candygirl likes this.
  2. Mrs.Marlien

Mrs.Marlien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, they will respect her.
    Hopefully the author will come back soon and complete the novel. We are all excited to find out.:aww:

Aliali, Wapdyne, Morrigan_ and 3 others like this.
  3. starwberrylemon

starwberrylemon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can you tell me what chapter the cave snusnu happened on book 2, please?
    Tks!

4. Dashie

Dashie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, let me share my thoughts here.. Hope to see other's answers too :aww:

1. Do you think Rosetta and her husband would be fleshed out more? At this point, I think the prince is not that relevant in the story. The king is still alive and Agnes is there. I think we'll see more Rosetta x Maxi interaction. They will go to Balbon(?) after the war and royals will be there so I believe they will have another sister moment. Maxi meeting baby Abel :aww:
    2. Would riftan reconnect with his stepdad. Will max get to know the dad or more about riftan's past? I don't think so. They already had their closure when he sent his stepdad and family to Triden's place. I do think Riftan will slowly open up to Maxi and tell her about his past. They just didn't have the time because Hogwart happened.
    3. What will happen to the duke of Croix in the end? Die? LOL. Somewhere in my mind, I want to see Maxi saving her dad if a war breaks. Then he will realize how great she is.... but his character is too conceited for that.
    4. Would Agnes get married? I see Agnes as someone who wants to make a change on their era. Like girl power thingy. It may take awhile before she considers settling down. Or maybe too heartbroken to find another man lol :blob_grin:
    5. Will there ever be peacetime in their universe? There will be, author said it will be happy ending. However, it may take sometime as well as there are still the warlocks, the Balto army and Duke Croiso.
    6. Will they ever get kids? Love this question. I'm confident they will have kids, if Maxi stops being so reckless :blobjoy: They both have sad childhood so it's only fair that the ending is they will have a happy family, with 2-3 kids. Unless the author wants to portray that childless couples can also be happy and contented :blobsob:
    7. How many parts will the book have? I heard it might be 3 or more. There are so many things left to explore.
    8. When do you think it is likely for the novel to end? Will it end this year? Nope. If answer above is true, then it will not end this year. The author is yet to comeback to finish book 2.

5. hislex

hislex Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How many books does this story have in total?

6. starwberrylemon

starwberrylemon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi All,

May I ask if its ok to post the fan-made translation outside the forum? Is it illegal to share it on social media?

Sorry, not sure about the rules should be. But if you could share me the link for the rules, I would be happy to review it!

Thank you so much <3

7. Dashie

Dashie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello :blobhug:
    The angels here in NU should be able to answer this better - especially with the rules of their spoilers... but let me put my two cents here if it's okay. If one is truly interested to know more about oak, he/she should be able to find this forum easily. However, not all can actually find this. The spoilers here are such a blessing especially to those who can't access Ridi but that doesn't mean we can share it everywhere. The hunt for illegal translators is still hot so to protect the angels, let's refrain from sharing their names or links in other platforms as much as possible --unless you have their permission. We can advise them to search it in NU instead. Not sure if all is aware, but most (not all) kfans posted really rude comments towards us international readers - simply because of Riftan's name. What more if they find out there are people who translate the novel. They even complained why there's an option to auto translate ridi novels. So let's please be discreet as much as possible. We'll never know if there's a spy out to take our angels, whatever platform we use (NU, FB, Twitter, etc). Happy Oaking! :blobhug:

8. Tarnar

Tarnar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1st Book: 193 chapters
    Side Stories: 44+1special
    2nd Book: 106 chapters, but the story is incomplete, as the author stopped publishing due to some private problems.

sepheddy, parralax and Wapdyne like this.
  9. hislex

hislex Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh thank you!!

10. 92virginrose

92virginrose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! I am interested in the merged spoilers too! I just sent you a DM about this but I wanted to introduce myself too! I love the characters and this story.

11. Candygirl

Candygirl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there is a way where we can directly express our rapt admiration to the author.

Aliali likes this.
  12. mellowbutter

mellowbutter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my goddd thank you for all the spoilers :blobnosebleed::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsob::bloblove: i think i am quite caught up with all. It has been mentioned i think twice in the forum that Riftan did offer Maxi a geth (as what knights do sometimes with noblewomen) which the Duke of Croix rejected but i think he cleverly used it later on to get Riftan to fight the dragon for him. However, i think this piece of the story's translation was not yet posted here? I would like to request for it please pleeaase :blobsad: I would like to know how Riftan offered it, when did this happen etc. I guess this is within the Riftan POV chapters 28-44...

Also, i agree that there may be a Book 3, and Licht Breston might be the main antagonist (i had enought of Duke of Croix tbh i wish he won't appear again). I just hope there won't be a life and death situation but i guess there would be?? :blobastonished:At this point the story seems like a romance-epic type of sort and such won't end without the most epic battle. I DO NOT WANT MAXI TO DIE but that spring festival song is just oozing with foreshadowing :blobpopcorn_two: i guess Maxi would be on the verge of death but would survive? But Riftan has been through hell multiple times and i don't want our boy to be in more pain :notlikeblob:

Also, please let me know if i missed these but

1. How did the wizards and/or paladins knew that Maxi is Lady Calypse? Last i read is that she hid this fact when she was in the World Tower...but then when the bards were performing the Red Haired Lady song it seemed to me that everyone knew that it was Maxi. Did they know when they stopped over at Anatol early on in Book 2, or even before that?

2. How did people know that Maxi is a descendant of the Roem family? Was this a known fact (i assume the Duke bragged about this information, or that he made people know that he married a Roem virgin).
    Also, may there be perhaps a character development that Maxi can still unlock, given that she is a Roem descendant? I forgot if that family had some magical lineage or something that Maxi might have inherited...

Thank you in advance for whoever will answer :blobsweat_2:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2021
    Khalesee, Dashie, Aliali and 2 others like this.
  13. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. That's right, the wizards knew her identity when they stopped over Anatol to meet with the paladins. That happened on ch 12
    while the wizards eat on a restaurant, a knight went to find their leader, Calto (ruth's uncle), to invite the wizards to stay in Castle Calypse. They got to Anatol a week earlier than expected so they'll have to wait for the Paladins and find accomodation. The knight who invited them turned out to be Yuri/Ulyseon. It was a cute reunion. :LOL: As for the paladins, they should know maxi since the first monster war.
    2. Yep it's a known fact. Ruth narrated this on ch19 of the manhwa. Regarding any special trait of a roem descendant, I'm curious too. Fans have different speculations. Afaik, there are no details on this in the novel.. however, there are scenes that will make you wonder.
    Some thinks there's a reason why monsters specifically targeted maxi in book 2 when she broke magic tools/spells. It happened on 2 different occasions.
    Let's hope author-nim is always healthy and comes back soon. :oops:

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  14. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh now that you mention that..

The golems that Maxi made in book 2 will most likely be used in the next conflict/war :blobpats:

and maybe those tools reacted because of her bloodline. We still don’t really know more about Maxi’s mother. And these all comes back again to what’s the reason to Roem’s downfall and more about their descendants.

I really need to re-read book 2 again. If I remember correctly it was mentioned that dark magic can use their own blood to control stuff.. but I’m not really sure so don’t believe me just yet:blobpats: (mtls makes me dizzy). I’ll check it out.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2021
  15. NIDEON

NIDEON Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading all the spoilers and I highly appreciate it. I want to give my thanks to all of you who give time and effort in typing this spoilers. Thank you very much. But I was actually curious on what insult Uslyn said to Maxi that brought her to tears and make Riftan punch Uslyn. I was actually searching for this chapter. Thank you in advance for the spoiler.

tessssdhubervillllle likes this.
  16. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Uslin said something along the lines
    «Can you even chant the spell properly?”

Maxi was learning healing magic and Ruth encouraged her to use the knights for practice. Hebaron pushed Uslin in the spotlight, and as you know, he’s not really a fan of Maxi. So he kind of made fun of Maxi’s stuttering :/ and oh boi did our Riftan get mad when he heard this.

I deleted all of my mtls from NU.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  17. NIDEON

NIDEON Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for your reply and also the spoiler I highly appreciate it.

18. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This would be an epic scene!!! :oops:
    I still want duke to redeem himself. He is, after all, maxi's father.

19. mellowbutter

mellowbutter Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guuuyyssss so i was successful with the adult certification in Ridi and the first chapter i bought was of course Chapter 130 rainshower snusnu scene and oh my god it was worth all the effort on getting into Ridi :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: and im thinking of buying the other chapters of course, to show support to our author :blobok:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  20. Khalesee

Khalesee Member

Reading List:
    Link

I was crying! Omg my heart broke so many times Max doesn’t understand yet the extent of Riftans love and what he had to endure so they could be together.