Spoiler About Ascendance of a Bookworm

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Yumika12345, Mar 16, 2017.

1. lady-kyo

lady-kyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    end of part 4, chapters 444 and 445

lazynoodles and Aeolian like this.
  2. Aeolian

Aeolian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lady-kyo Thank you soo much for the info. I have enjoyed that chapter.

And now for the real part:
    If too long, pls don't read. But for any info I can get, I am grateful.

Which chapter of Hennelore's POV was this?

I really hope they'll write Syl's POV of Rozemyne and Ferdinand's Starbind Ceremony.

Can you point me the chapter - I'm itching to read Ferdie's POVs.

Please please tell me where. I'd love to see a few instance where they did that.

I am guessing that's after Rozemyne dyes the foundation of Ahrensbach - does anybody know where it was?

Same question, different answer probably.

My general question is also how Rozemyne and Ferdinand keep contact in Vol. 5 since Myne is in 'school' and Ferdie is basically in a different duchy, can he even come back and go forth that easily?

Can you also tell me one or two instance where that stuff happens? I wanna fry my brain to mush trying to understand the MTL and suffer the same fate a lot of you did.

Also how exactly did Rozemyne 'suffer' in Ehrenfest while Ferdinand was away? (I don't think I have enough brain cells to absorb the extra characters that appear since Part 4 (which I guess gets worse in Part 5) but I just want to generally know and / or be directed to the key chapters that showcase her suffering - esp. concerning with Wilfred.

To Part 3: I'm guessing it's rather at Part 3, Vol. 5 but in which WN chapter does Wilfred get tricked by his grandma and gets disinherited as Aub from Syl and Flor?

Did Myne have any contact with Ferdi in Vol 5 (before she comes up with the idea to conquer the duchy to save Ferdi?) If so, how?

Myne asking Ferdi from Sylvester and Ferdinand the stoic blushing, which chapter was it?

Can sb also tell me which chapters?

Does anyone find out the names of the Heavenly Rulers (Darkness and Light?)

Which chapter was this?

Tjanie and Yuukiyuki like this.
  3. lady-kyo

Reading List:
    Link
    I sincerely recommend that you read the entire novel.

chapter 13

Yuukiyuki and Aeolian like this.
  4. Tarniaesquetta

Tarniaesquetta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4830bu/631/

Ditter for publishing rights:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4830bu/416/

Ditter for Wife stealing:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4830bu/500/

Explanation of what treasure stealing ditter is for:
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4830bu/596/

It varies from people to people and it can't be told to others, Rosemyne's was Zick Zantarahat and Fair Spready
    https://ncode.syosetu.com/n4830bu/473/

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Aeolian and Jukki like this.
  5. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was planning to be a gibe (viscount?)

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  6. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, I think he is also thinking about that.

Jukki and Tarniaesquetta like this.
  7. Teardrops29

Teardrops29 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, this series kept me up thinking about everything I have read in the last 28 pages here and I need to sleep......maybe.

Thank you to everyone who has shared so many spoilers! Kudos to you all because now I want to write about these characters. Does anyone know where I can read fanfic of this series? If I have to mtl, I will! Just please, someone point me in the right direction!

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  8. Aeolian

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    Yuukiyuki, saix2, Jukki and 1 other person like this.
  9. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn’t know this thread existed . I’m glad i found out about it . I watched the anime last summer it was really good .

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  10. mysticfairy

mysticfairy Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am re-reading this again. I am wondering what would happen if Rosemyne were to make the "sexy" underwear she has talked about. She would have to get approval from her mother first. Then imagine the response. Lol. Then Ferdinand would find out she was creating something. And she would be embarrassed to say what it is. He would probably find out through Sylvester, because her mom's started talking about. LOL. Then there would be a huge misunderstanding on her part. All because she hates the old fashioned underwear.

11. Tarniaesquetta

Reading List:
    Link
    lazynoodles, Yuukiyuki, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  12. lady-kyo

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I want to read this scene. Could anyone write a fanfiction with this ?!

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  13. mysticfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    And post the link for it. Please!

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  14. mysticfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know a place where I can post the fanfiction I am writing for this? I have never sumited fanfiction before. I have only ever passed it among my friends in person before.

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  15. Aeolian

Reading List:
    Link
    Theoretically or as an ultima ratio, you can make an account in ao3, publish it and then post the link? That'd be my go-to answer. At least we have "Ascendance of a Bookworm" as a Category with its characters etc.

Yuukiyuki likes this.
  16. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ao3

17. mysticfairy

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I will do that. :)

18. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought nothing can surprise me anymore about this webnovel, but the recent side stories from the light novel are gold.

Big reveals left and right (after reading the ebook)

- Wilfred's group (Oswald) badmouthing Rozemyne's dignity. They're trying to ridicule Rozemyne by spreading the rumor that she is in love with him (Ferdinand). I think this is the consequences of the medical examination during 5-3. Nothing much added from Bonifatius perspective or did I miss something? Ah he compares Rozemyne and Georgene's training days when he was strict with her. Only the ex High Bishop spoil her back then. He hopes Rozemyne don't turn out like Georgine.

- Prince Anastazius secret agent is Hortanancia . So many dark reveals about turk (it's used 200yrs ago). How Georgine lure some central knights by giving them pleasure (offering flowers) but it was a trapped to be drugged by Turk. Immanuel and Laubrut deal that he wants Rozemyne (I'm telling this literally). The reason for Hortanencia's demise, Prince Hildebrandt happened to be there when she did the inquiry with Rozemyne.
    (this is my fave part right now, its so dark)

-Adolphine's perspective this girl really want to be close to Rozemyne. So Gold powder hasn't finish the color matching with her. At this point their marriage is only political and as magical battery. No wonder she made that parting amulet.

- Ferdinand's perspective (don't have the paperback yet but I can't wait to read this part since Hortanencia's is already a darker pov I supposed).

Last edited: Apr 12, 2021
  19. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally we are presented with some reveal. All of those are big questions in wn.
    So, that's the reason Oswald is fired from Wilfred's side.
    Oh, so Bonafatus is one of Georgine's teacher?
    Hortencia's demise is the biggest reveal I wanna know. Her fate is just too pitiful.
    I dont really like Adolphine, feel like an opportunist.

Yuukiyuki, Jukki and Aeolian like this.
  20. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    Oswald was trying to devalue Rozemyne via rumors and also the stigma about the temple in the old days. Prince Gold Powder is also using the excuse this excuse in front of Adolphine. Apparently Adal Giza castle/dorm was given to Rozemyne becoz of this excuse (it was near the library?). So without knowing the meaning what was Adal Giza before, Adolphine unknowingly prepared a room for her there. Meanwhile around this time Prince Anastazia via Hortanencia knows the horrors of the former palace.

Yes as an alternate Lord Candidate he was sort of a teacher to Georgene during her days as Lord Candidate.

I really pity Hortanencia she was doing great with her investigations only to be cut off. Her pov also explained her marriage life with Laubrut. Its painful to read.

Yeah right since we got Ortvene pov first she looks like a bully in my eyes as well.
    Basically from what I understand in her pov (Adolphine talking with her attendants), is how a big jerk Gold powder is. There is also her conclusion that Egrantine didn't marry for love. I don't know if she's just envy with Egrantine why concluded this? Also she was reminded on how often she use/miss the services of her brother Ortvene.

Yuukiyuki, Neuthue, aneliese and 2 others like this.