Spoiler Beware of the Brothers! (그 오빠들을 조심해!)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by theilikepie, Jan 31, 2020.

1. Charotnixa

Charotnixa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you on this as well

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  2. ms.crashNbern

ms.crashNbern Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ❤️❤️❤️

Muskanoo and harmoniche like this.
  3. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
    It's here, see yourself!!:blobrofl:
    IMG_20210213_195646.jpg

Oh MY god!! They are gonna kiss!!!!:blobbunny::justabotow:

4. Mi shiru

Mi shiru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He looked so frkn handsome in there i was like 'whoa is this still the same Eugene we know or was he swapped out??'

At that point in time i was doubting whether Johann really will end up with Hari since he didn't show any 'ML-worthy characteristics' but rather those of a typical 2nd ML... When another ikemen showed up (the bodyguard i forgot his name) i waited and waited but NOPE still no ML here, then a spoiler comment said she'll end up with Eugene and boy was I SHOOKED I knew there was something brewing between them ever since Hari said she said 'Old habits die hard.' but I was blinded by my denial, why didn't I notice so soon? Dang I'm so happy I can't wait for the rest of the chapters despite knowing that I still cried when they both denied their feelings for each other and Eugene said something like he'll protect her happiness even if it breaks his heart, arghhhh I came at a bad time the updates stopped there. :(

To the ones who provides spoilers, thank you so much you're the reason why I could sleep peacefully last night

RakaSarkar likes this.
  5. Rgc7609

Rgc7609 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do you remember which chapter in the novel hari will get kidnapped in the novel ?

6. Haiting1536

Haiting1536 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never apologize for being so sweet and amazing I spoiling us~ thank you very much!

7. Haiting1536

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this still an option?

8. Haiting1536

Reading List:
    Link
    My heart!!

9. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, is there any explaination from the 1st timeline after mc croaks?

10. AmyAmiera

AmyAmiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No real explanation. But what we can see is the last moment in the 1st timeline from Eugene’s perspective. He wished with all his heart for Hari to be happy with someone who could share happiness with her. I also want to add another point written by one commenter (LunaLux) that the reason why the former Ernst couple still died for the second time because Eugene didn’t wish to change everything, but only wished for Hari’s happiness with someone she truly loved.

Of course, the person who truly loved her is Eugene himself. So we can conclude that Eugene’s wish is what turned back time.

The next chapter when they are back in current timeline, Hari told Eugene that she somewhat saw him in her dream and kinda wished for her happiness.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  11. harmoniche

harmoniche Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    whaaaaaaaaaa, what chapter do they almost kiss??? it hasn't been translated yet QQ

honestly, the way the author describes their feelings for one another is so beautiful. i hate people just automatically hate on adopted sibling romance stories. the same way you have an image of someone as solely a friend, the same can be said about someone you know is not related to you deep down.

it wasn't like he always just saw hari as a potential love interest. they didn't see each other for 3 years. his impression of her was completely washed away--so much so that he didn't even recognize her and bought her clothes that were too small. he had a lot of inner turmoil and conflict as did she and it was really beautifully described. it was so heartfelt i was crying almost every recent chapter.

Serphinalily likes this.
  12. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    i just saw the raws for chapter 58 and all i feel is pain

chromaparade likes this.
  13. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna ask who killed their parents and for what reason? I think this wasnt mentioned here in the spoilers? :cry:

rock.doll likes this.
  14. RachKP

RachKP Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then

Someone can give us spoilers about the relationship between Louise and Erich?

Sorry but my ship was Louise and the knight of Hari :cry:(I'm going to ship them in my mind)

15. harmoniche

Reading List:
    Link
    the first time they died in the
    og timeline i think they were on a ship or something and there was a storm. hari begged them not to go in the 2nd timeline but 6 months after they were saved or something they swapped carriages with the imperial family or put the prince in the carriage with them for safety or something and they protected cabel and the prince with their lives and that's why hari was able to have her debutante party iirc in a place reserved exclusively for the royal family.

16. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah it was like it was meant for them to die no running away from it so the kids to grow and to count on their selves

17. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it seemed pretty good ...and then I found out she ends up with her adoptive brother. Pseudo incest is a big no for me - she is literally a dead ringer for their late little sister ! Doesn't matter if she's adopted! It totally destroyed the family relationship the author built up - I'm definitely dropping it.

18. esrarity_

esrarity_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What did the nobles react when they found out about the relationship of hari and eugene? someone give me a spoiler pls:aww:

@tinkerbel99xmn eugene and hari are not real brothers, they do not have any blood ties, not incest, only brothers on paper, everything will be settled when we tear the paper

19. ludric123

ludric123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I get spoilers about people's reactions to harry and eugene relationship and also her brothers reactions

bleedingliar24 likes this.