Spoiler Overgeared

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Midnight Rain, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt that this is possible. But you can use on any fabric with a suitable attribute and merge it with breath. Breath is energy.

2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, wonder what would it be if Grid were to create a gown for Irene made out of a clothing material that have been permeated with Red Phoenix's breath.

3. BrahamBestGirl

BrahamBestGirl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No way did Grid just surpass the GOD of blacksmithing. Also how many days in total did he spend making that??

4. LordDanny

LordDanny 《Duke of Chaos》

Reading List:
    Link
    What a shocking Chapter as well as the development! Seriously, I wasn't expecting something like this. So Grid is now officially the [Blacksmith God]. He also surpassed Hexetia, so I believe that [Nakwol] is better or at least similar to [Hexetia's Short Sword] in Power Level. Or it might have worse Stats than the latter, but good Options!

Though, I was disappointed with this Chapter as well because the Blacksmithing Process wasn't shown! It is one of the biggest drawbacks of this Chapter. Well, I have been waiting for the Blacksmithing part for many days, so the disappointment is pretty great. Nonetheless, a nice and shocking Chapter, as I said earlier!

Overgeared (템빨) is pronounced as 'Temppal' in Korean. This is why everything related to Overgeared has that 'Tempal' touch into that. This wasn't edited, maybe because the person likes this word or wasn't willing to do so!

Meaning, there isn't any Templar (or everyone is a Templar depending upon how you see it) in Overgeared Kingdom or Church. They are either Overgeared Knights (Knights of Overgeared Kingdom) or Overgeared Believers (Believers of Overgeared God). It is a similar concept to how Overgeared Guild Members are referred to as 'Overgeared Members'. However, as the MTL isn't perfect, the Korean Pronounciation is understood as a 'Word without meaning' and presented as such.

5. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Three days, maybe 9 I bet though.

6. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Grid surpassed the Legendary Blacksmith Pagma and Blacksmith God Hexetia in Blacksmithing Techniques. However, he hasn't yet surpassed the Blacksmithing Techniques of Baal's Contractor Pagma! This just makes you even more awestruck! Seriously, just how OP were Baal's Contractor Palma's Blacksmithing Techniques?! We know that [Sword Guarding the Grave] is very OP even without knowing its Item Options. There are many Items made by Pagma who have become Myth, so their performance should also be astonishing! A lot more to cover in this aspect!

7. TheDarkBreaker

TheDarkBreaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wanted to say that this part of the summary:
    is not part of the story. That was added by godowsky later.

8. godowsky

godowsky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh moment

P.S: I never expected people to think it was true xD

9. Oioioi1

Oioioi1 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    '-' bruh, now I'm sad. I thought it was true, even fell from the chair when i first read it...

10. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am confused how Grid managed to work on single item over multiple days while taking a breaks, I mean if I remember correctly steping away from crafting genereally negatively impacts produced item, both because of ego of item(maybe be displeased) and because letting weapon cool down too soon(before its finished) can affect negatively quality of weapon.

11. irefil

irefil New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He made and broke made and broke till he get mythical one

12. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Grid has a Black Turtle's Shell, which increases the power of skills and magic of the water attribute by 50%.
    - Grid has several skills of blood magic as a Blood King.
    These two facts are captured by the question: Is "blood" part of the "water" attribute and get Grid an amplification of his skills?

13. dereonlad

dereonlad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would like to see more from Eat spicy Jokbal, Bullet the necromancer Grid personally recruited, Ibellin who's been totally forgotten, Elizabeth the accessory maker and the rest of blood carnival and of course, Oasis the last remaining succession legend candidate who hasn't appeared in over 300+ chapters.

It honestly feels like the large worldbuilding has been wasted potential for the past 200+ chapters.

14. Culaio

Culaio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    according to the summary that would decrease amount of material and decrease quality.

EDIT: Nevermind that, I just remembered that Grid before break down items without lossing materials.
    Still summary doesnt seem to confirm he was re-trying but seems more like Grid was working on this weapon for so many days.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
  15. Feanor

Feanor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author gives such a description to show how many Grid worked.

16. Sarabheswaran aka Sai

Sarabheswaran aka Sai Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as a support type character it is better for grid to build his mates

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  17. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end it says:
    It may be that he was running into his login time limits once he seriously got into building it.

18. GREED444

GREED444 [STEP RED SIBLING] [ᏂᏁ][⚓️]

Reading List:
    Link
    i am thinking why morphus doesn't nerf the grid as it always try to maintain the balance if grid grows faster than other players
    but new sword is going to be monstrous

19. LordKarsus

LordKarsus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because it doesn't matter. Grid has sense enough to not cause enough direct trouble for players or the world in general... Plus, he's a king, so nerfing him personally is irrelevant. He'd still be able to ruin entire armies of players even if he had no personal fighting strength.

20. LordDanny

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything earned by Grid is his 'Achievement', not given by System. The System works according to the Achievement = Reward. Debuffing Grid would be a bad example for the Satisfy Team or Morpheus because Grid isn't cheating or hacking the Game. He is playing by the Game Rules. This should answer your question.

Overgeared Kingdom is the only Powerhouse—it is not the case. There is Valhalla Kingdom, and also the Saharan Empire if NPCs are to be considered. However, for the betterment, they don't fight each other as they would be either weakened or destroyed. There are many factions, not just one.

It is upto Players, not on Satisfy Team or Morpheus, to supress Grid's Power. They aren't able to do that. Chinese Government is also a pretty big faction. However, they can't unite because of many reasons. There are many Rankers. Say to them to make their own Guild. They can't make because they think of their 'Authority' and 'Freedom'.

Currently, Kraugel and Agnus should be the 2nd Strongest. They can also put much pressure on Normal Players, but they aren't as effective as Grid. Grid has Individual Power and Influence. The Players mentioned above has only Individual Power, but minute Influence. Agnus could have the strongest, but he awoke pretty late.

It is all because of Author, but he also gave us the reasons that why Grid shouldn't be debuffed. If you claim to give the Excessive Freedom in the Satisfy, then a Player can do anything unless he is a cheater or hacker.

LayZhang, Melegant, Lmaster and 2 others like this.