Spoiler The Twin Siblings’ New Life

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Jun 1, 2020.

1. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh...then all of them? Lol spoil what u can.:cookie: R there epilogue/side stories?:aww: Thxx

2. eseul

eseul [ blank ] |_・)

Reading List:
    Link
    lol mmm then i'll share the epic epilogue side story true ending (?) that i really enjoyed. I really hope people don't read this because reading it for the first time on your own is amazing~

reading this might ruin the story for you because all the mystery is solved.
    The twins find an old sealed book, they spend weeks trying to open it to see the contents. When the sister finally cracks it, the two of them fall into the book. The book turns out to be a magical eternal prison. one day in the book is one minute in real life. The people trapped in the book are forever tortured in various methods, and made so that the prisoner cannot die. The twins are tortured in various ways, but we can see how much they grew as a person. Physically, mentally, and just overall as a person. It was really amazing. We see in more detail just how horribly the twins were abused since they were born. Servants would spill hot food at the babies, and the kids would suffer horrifying burns. They wouldn't be given food for days at a time as well. Nobody cared for the twins because they had the power to heal due to their royal blood. They make it through all the torture, and escape the eternal prison with their own strength and will.

I think we also discover that the twin brother gave all his magical power to save his sister's life. The mother's bloodline is more powerful in the sister, and was about to take the sister's life. However, the brother sacrificed all his own royal magical powers to his sister to maintain her life. He instead trains really hard physically and becomes a very talented powerful swordsman, while the sister becomes a very powerful magician.

3. scarlet erika

scarlet erika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone share the link of the novel in english :aww::aww:
    I am new here:blobcheeky:

4. knightsky_gur

knightsky_gur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Arien and Arjen continue to age or stop like the rest of the royal family members? they went through like half of the transformation but not fully...will they maybe go through another transformation again to complete it fully?

also what makes them only half royal bcs wouldn't the emperors deceased first wife's children only be half imperial blood? Unless it was incest..?
    kind of confusing sorry

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  5. knightsky_gur

knightsky_gur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why did the mother's blood line cause the sister to nearly lose her life?

6. eseul

eseul [ blank ] |_・)

Reading List:
    Link
    because babies that are born with two bloodlines normally do not survive past the age of 5 or a similar age. The blood line fight against one another, and causes death. Royal blood is special because it's very strong.

NotYourSiren, donaiseiyuu and papapa like this.
  7. eseul

eseul [ blank ] |_・)

Reading List:
    Link
    They continue to age but at a more normal gradual pace. The term that the korean webtoon uses 사생아. This is a term used when a child is born from a mistress. This part is huge spoiler, though I had already posted it in the previous pages.
    The mother of the twin has a special blood line, where she only need a drop of the blood of the other party to become pregnant.

They are full royalty. As the king says, the twins are his children. It's just they were born a mistress so people judge them badly and pick on them in this way.

8. Ichigoisstrawberry

Ichigoisstrawberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to read the novel :blobsad:

9. knightsky_gur

knightsky_gur Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ohhh so since they're only half, they'll continue to age but slower compared to regular people? And i guess arjen will she normally cuz he gave all his powers to Arien?

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  10. glitter89

glitter89 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do all the royal family members...are they supposed to stop aging? Or did i just skip the part where it said they dont age lmao

11. eseul

eseul [ blank ] |_・)

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is a part that says they stop aging. Pretty sure that was written somewhere in the beginning~ I might be wrong o.o. It is such a long story.

Alexaaa_23 and glitter89 like this.
  12. glitter89

Reading List:
    Link
    ohh ok... yea i was really confused just now by the recent comments lmao

so does this not apply to the twins then? or we don't know until the novel ending..if the novel ended yet? idk

13. eseul

eseul [ blank ] |_・)

Reading List:
    Link
    the webtoon and story is the type to show rather than tell, so all the mystery takes awhile to surface. As I said, the children have two blood lines within their body, which clash. causing slower growth than a normal pure blooded royal.

14. glitter89

Reading List:
    Link
    ok im so sorry bcs i feel so stupid asking this question but i tried reading back in the manhwa to see if this would help but basically

1.) pure blood royals go throw a sudden growth spurt and stop aging at 30
    2.) arjen and arien also went through a growth spurt but significantly less than the royals so will continue to grow slowly and then stop aging at 30?

sorry, i feel like im asking the same question, it's just really confusing

Alexaaa_23 and shiory like this.
  15. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Arien will stay single or a boy there for her???

Epona C likes this.
  16. crunchberry

crunchberry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is an old post on here saying she gets with Jason, the guardian.

Alexaaa_23 and Sea serin like this.
  17. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, that green haired prince dude xD at first I thought he would be a ml potential but with some kind of obsessive personality (or that arien is a reincarnation of someone he loved or something LOOOOL) but hell nah

Edit: Can I ask? So the twin planned to travel when they grow up right? So will they do it or what?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2021
    Alexaaa_23 and MishaArnon like this.
  18. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter in the novel did the seasin 1 manhwa end?

Epona C likes this.
  19. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was really frustrated by the twins in the beginning of story till mid story and left now I saw it today and it had so many chapters.Came here for spoilers but found nothing much.

Alniyat likes this.
  20. pixel alien

pixel alien Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone tell me about ML and FL relationship like the steamy moments between and what was the father's reaction