Spoiler Clearing an Isekai with the Zero-Believers Goddess Spoilers

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aean, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Blank27

Blank27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... Is thats so, my bad. I’m not that familiar with those things but I remember that Reigokai saying he asked permission or something. Publishers are really strict huh.

I just slept for a bit and then the votes increased even more. I even asked the Discord members to vote out too. Ira is on the lead btw.

2. ullysis

ullysis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I brought more attention to your poll. You're welcome.

3. ullysis

ullysis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol, some idiot posted on Reigoka.

4. Slayer66

Slayer66 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think you misunderstood what I wrote. I just wrote it so that someone wouldn't post it on the author's Twitter or something like that. Posting it on Reigokai isn't a problem.

5. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    Ira-chan is really popular ! I didn't expect such a huge gap between the number 2.
    The top 3 is really unshakeable.
    1. Ira 36 votes
    2. Noah 26 votes
    3. Furiae 24 votes
    4. Sofia 18 votes
    5. Lucy 6 votes
    Edit: Also, I don't understand why there are chinese comments on the pool. There is even one guy who made a threat against me.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  6. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, there is? Wtf HAHAHAHA.

Edit: Those Chinese comments aren’t actually related. They were about Chinese gov etc. Basically unrelated shit. The threat was probably against them. Only the first one was actually about the poll and he said he voted.

7. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is also a bot. Why would he post a comment in chinese ? He even called me "white skin" or something like that.

8. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Only the first comment seem to be a real person. The rest are probably bots or trolls. Probably the address written there. It said from Canada.

9. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what is funny ? I am not even white lol .

10. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao HAHAHAHAH.

11. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    You guys really invoke the WM holy war lmao!

It's funny how everyone got an account to post on the translation site to fit in, without spoiling the raws...

It's like Among us with a whack-a-moles on who are the hidden raw readers...

Then there's me with same pfp so it's actually easy to trace...

12. Kix_ito

Kix_ito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao what are those chinese comments
    and yea its time for holy waifu war

13. Kix_ito

Kix_ito Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i was wondering if there was a discord server for this discussion
    would be happy to join if there is one

14. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    You apparently can’t post discord links here. Try the discord link at Tsuki main chapter list.

15. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    New chapter is out!

Wtf, Nevia is OP as fuck. How is she that strong? The question of how she was able to move wasn’t properly answered. She cursed all the demons to not attack the party which is God rank magic. She also changed the day to night temporarily. I think this should give a hint on what happened during the Bifrons fight. Iblis will be meeting the party himself and I wonder if it’s a trap. The city in the Northern Continent was also revealed. They are technologically advanced huh. So many things are going on, I’m getting confused.

16. LittleBigSnowFlower

LittleBigSnowFlower 悪くないよねぇ 〜

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm more concerned with how powerful Nevia is...

And to be unaffected, is she actually GDK in disguise? And the devilkins that are with her are on the demon continent? I feel that there would be bargaining to happen, and there would be a deal that could actually make a very surprising plot twist...

Author also got called out with the story's pacing... Seems really a good time to end the 1000 year journey soon.

17. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Ikr? Maybe she’s a dark spirit user. I can’t see her being able to use God rank magic without that ability unless she’s actually Iblis. But the words of Astaroth seem to point that they are two different persons.

18. Slayer66

Reading List:
    Link
    How could Nevia be so strong ?I think Nevia is probably borrowing her power from the GDK or maybe she is something like the Holy Maiden counterpart of the demons and she received her powers by passing a trial.
    There is also the chant she used when she called the night for a moment. Also, if Nevia called the night when Anna fought the Demon Kings weakened with Cocytus, Makoto and Anna would have lost.Why did she not do that ? Does she have a non-killing policy ?

19. Blank27

Reading List:
    Link
    Cocytus would still work after then killing all of the demons on the continent eventually. It has to be deactivated by the user so that it will stop. The exchange was that they’ll meet Iblis after though.

Nevia’s strength is abnormal. I don’t think she possessed that much mana otherwise Makoto would have described her as at least Demon Lord level. She also said charming many people made her stronger, presumably increased her proficiency by a lot. For the cursing part, I think she had Naia’s help since that was God rank magic. Naia’s looking like the primary sus for helping Bifrons swap day and night.

20. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nevia called out to the Great Lord to cast her curse and not Naia. Cocytus can only be stopped by the caster Makoto. It might be likely that she was awakened by Iblis like Setethk. It is easier to cast the curse on the whole continent than remove afterwards.

From what we have seen of Nevia she seems to care a lot protecting about her moon country citizens and people in the demon continent.

I am interested in Astaroth's and Mel's meeting later. And a city with skyscrapers like Tokyo.