Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But he said something like "you don't even know whose sperm is used" or something like that? Please i am going to pretend it was an artificial insemination and he didn't sleep with her because my heart...

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
    Laerta, Jukki, augacutan and 4 others like this.
  2. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Female Protagonist: Lee Vien Rose Cloel Hadelamide

Lime blonde hair with a greenish hue, amber eyes, and a beautiful appearance with a fresh atmosphere.

—————

Seven princes of the Hadelamide Empire.
    An alchemist with outstanding abilities.
    Advanced wizard.

He is famous for being an empress of heresy who is marginalized from the social world.

—————

<Before Regression>

Born to his mother, a common golem alchemist who trains alchemy in the woods with the emperor.

She died because she was unable to do so, and after that she was not treated like a princess by birth.

—————

Hwangga is the forbidden alchemy homunculus to create humans who are born with excellent talents in magic and swordsmanship in the name of building an absolute imperial power.

They use and brainwash the created homuncules and commit them to all kinds of dangerous missions, and the homuncules have a grudge against the imperial family for physical service, which is no less than a slave.

The Imperial Family selects one of the Homunculus belonging to the Imperial Guard Knights as their direct knight, and the chosen knight is absolutely brainwashed and imprinted, even if they don't want it.

You must be loyal, and you reject the tradition of the imperial family and no one has a direct knight, so the appearance of the imperial family becomes a being.

—————

The Emperor was advocated for reforming the Homunculus system, but the Emperor made a horse of the Three Empress Brigitte, who was rebuked as the Empress, and the situation worsened even further.

Clouse's exploitation is getting worse.

She can't see this situation, so she finds out about the three princesses, but the three princesses make a plan to marry her in a distant kingdom and make a decision.

While the Emperor of Homunculus came down and couldn't do anything, Michaelis Agnito, the king of Homunculus, gathered all the Homunculus knights and caused rebellion.

—————

Michaelis struck the emperor's neck and became the new emperor of the hadelamide empire, and he pledged his allegiance to use the sage's stone that reacts only to the blood of the imperial family.

He ordered that all the royal family's veins be purged, leaving only the royal daughter Rosenit alive.

I regret that I didn't become a princess after looking over it.

He said that if Michaelis came to him and chose him as his direct driver while he was trapped in the bedroom of a cage and was about to be executed, he said he would not have suffered such a thing.

Homunculus, who accepts vomiting out of the world, accepts it as a ridicule, and while Michaelis is away for a while, the Eighth Princess will visit and lead her to the execution site.

He said that he was Michaelis and gave him a poison that quickly took his breath without pain. Instead of dying painfully with a true sentence, he drank poison and decided to self-determinate.

He thinks it's better to drink poison and dies.

Just before her death, when she heard the words of the eighth princes excited about her death, she realized that she was trapped late, felt angry at the sense of betrayal, and was 17 years old for some reason.

Go back to the past.

—————

<After regression>

Accepting the fact that she has returned to the past, the final goal is to become the emperor and overthrow the empire, defeating the 3rd Princess Brigitte to the liberation of Homunculus, and the emperor's favor

She decided to buy her and establish her position and become a royal daughter.

—————

He decided to take the dangerous monster'Michaelis Agnito' trapped in the public prison of the Homunculus Training Center as his direct knight, and expressed his agony toward himself.

To Michaelis, who expresses hostility with long resentful eyes, tells Michaelis that you desperately need you, and not a slave, but as a knight as you can.

I will respect them and not exercise the power of the engraving, so they sincerely confronted them asking for the minimum duties to be fulfilled by filling the seats of their direct knights.

Succeed.

—————

I sincerely do my best to pursue my goal and slowly try to win Michaelis' heart.

[​IMG]
    Male Protagonist: Michaelis Agnito

Black hair, purple eyes, and a light-colored appearance that gives off a subtle atmosphere.

—————

King of Homunculus.

—————

<Before Regression>

He nullifies the brainwashing of beings created by alchemy through alchemy at the Humunculus Training Center or the obedience of the imperial family, commanding all Homuncules, and as an absolute force.

He is given the highest grade as a king who is born with the ability to rim and is taught how to enshrine the royal family at the training center.

The emperor's loyalty refused to be brainwashed and imprinted, rebelled, and was treated as a failure because he was the only one who was not subject to the emperor, but he was not killed by his superior ability and felt air.

Trapped in prison.

He hates the imperial death in his lonely and devastated life, and he wants to go out of the public prison and see the world eagerly.

—————

The power of King Homunculus was awakened and temporarily deceived his dominion, made false loyalty to the emperor, and escaped from the public prison to silence all kinds of humiliating actions and duties.

Do.

—————

The 7th Princess of the Hadelamide Empire,'Ivien Rose Cloel Hadelamide', insisted on improving the treatment of Homunculus and rejected the deep-rooted evil practices of the imperial family.

As a famous person among Ruths, many Homuncules feel favored by Evien Rose and want to be a direct driver, but Evien Rose is a kind of homunculus.

He did not give up the position of a direct driver of the crab, and he approached with a good feeling for such an Evien Rose, appealed to his strength, and tried to tempt him, but to no avail.

He gives up his position as an inner knight, but he feels desperately as if he is mourning without stopping pursuing Lee Vien Rose with both eyes.

Due to the terrible difference in identity between Ev En Rose and himself, he decides to get Ev En Rose at any cost and makes a plan.

—————

Blinded by love, she needs an easy-to-use princess who will do everything she wants. Rosenit, the 8th princess, praised as a white rose of the Hadelamide Empire, with a light-colored appearance.

Pretending to be seduced and imprinted, she acts as a perfect romantic article containing grace and respect.

To become a direct knight of the 8th Princess Rosenite, not the direct knight of Ev En Rose, to have Ev En Rose with the Homunculus who suffer from disgust but suffer.

Note it will stand.

—————

It is said that Rosenite, the 8th Princess, delivered poison to Yi Vien Rose and killed her in a situation where she finally made a rebellion, overthrew the imperial family, and left Yi Vien Rose next to her.

When he learns the facts, he feels anger and leaves Rosenit, the 8th princess, gagged in prison.

Despair from the death of Ev En Rose and recruit talented wizards and alchemists to revive it, but Ev En Rose is already useless as the body and soul are separated.

Uh, half of the sage's stone is exhausted and a regression ceremony is held to bring Yi Vien Rose back to the past.

—————

<After regression>

Lee Vien Rose, famous among Homunculus, visited him for rejecting the imperial tradition, the direct knight Gantaek, and his direct knight appeared as a savior.

He doesn't want to do anything to serve the imperial family at the suggestion that he doesn't ask for loyalty or dedication to be, but it's the only way out of here

I accept it and become a direct knight of Enrose.

—————

I feel a thirst for unknown reasons, even though I'm suspicious and vigilant about EVen Rose.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Based on a blog I read, it doesn’t seem like it, only the FL. Also, the reason she returned to the past was bc of the ML. First, he tried to get powerful wizards and alchemists to revive her but her soul was already separated from her body. So, a ‘regression ceremony’ was performed by exhausting half a sage stone. When she returned to the past, the ML doesn’t love her currently bc it was his past self who loved her. But, it seems he does feel something for her (unconsciously) bc of his past life(?). EDIT: he actually does, but does not regain his memories until later on.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  4. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happend to 8th sister?

5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, I really hope he didn’t really sleep with that 8th princess ugh she’s so hateful:blob_coughblood: well, she’s gonna get a bad end anyways lol after ML finds out what she did and he goes crazy (gagged in prison, most likely kills her too) serves that bi*ch right:blobspearpeek: Anyways, she was totally bullshitting FL tho, well, at least on them (8th princess & ML’s love, their child being created bc of love) and ML hating FL.

Mitsuki000, Jukki, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  6. RuuChan

RuuChan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Michaelis Agnito Remind me to Lelouch Lamperouge somehow :aww: can’t wait for the manhwa :blobpats:

7. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, so 99.9% sure the child of the father isn’t ML bc in ch 2 he says “our child...when she doesn’t even know who the sperm for that thing in her body is from” :sweating_profusely: To him it was just an experiment. Riding my hopes on this:blobflag: EDIT: they slept together, but he isn’t the father. It’s not even that I minded ML not being a virgin, but fuking the bi*ch who kills FL, which he didn’t expect would happen and don’t misunderstand me, I’m not blaming him for it. It just left a bad taste in my mouth so I had some hope but whatever.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    TrinaAngel, Laerta, noula and 12 others like this.
  8. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe they did since the 8th princess seem to not even know what experiment he was talking about so maybe they did it 8months ago(I'm assuming since her belly already looks like she's about to go into labor any time soon) and she just happen to be pregnant so maybe she just deluded herself into thinking that he did impregnated her. :(

Laerta, Bella94, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  9. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, if the 8th princess' child turned out to be the ML's that would make him kinda trashy. Because not only did he imprisoned and possibly killed the mother but the innocent child inside her as well (unless he waited until she gave birth). I mean even if he hated the 8th princess it was still his decision to pretend to be seduced and serve her.

10. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well she even admitted that she was pregnant from the philosopher stone. And he said she didn’t even know who’s sperm it was to make the baby, so probably not his, just a experiment between the princess and someone else’s dna.

Laerta, Bella94, aboni_06 and 13 others like this.
  11. MochiPark

MochiPark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

ML said she didn't know "who's sperm it was" I don't think it was ML's. :/

12. MochiPark

MochiPark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No it was only FL

aboni_06 likes this.
  13. Dreamy girl

Dreamy girl Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then can someone tell me what will happen to the ML of 1st timeline?

Plumpuppeach and greeneyedfairy like this.
  14. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious of what happened with the 8th princess. The ML tricked and used her, supposedly got her pregnant and was planning to throw her away for her sister after he killed the royal family, even calling their child a 'thing'.

I understand that poisoning her sister is a terrible and unforgiveable thing, but to be fair she was probably gong to die along with her child if MC lived. She almost feels like one of the villainesses/MCs in isekai stories who take revenge and break up with the original timeline's ML.

Also the poor homunculi have an emperor who doesn't actually care about them or their rights at all:

The ML states that he only started the rebellion to prevent Fl's political marriage and that he was willing to let the new empire, that his fellow homunculi fought and bled for, fall if it brings her back. Which I guess is meant to be romantic, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth personally.

IDK if my opinion will change later on, but so far the ML isn't really my cup of tea at all.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  15. Hx776f62626c65

Hx776f62626c65 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Had to fix that.
    They were treated as tools and not beings with cognition, even used as sex slaves, at worst gets tortured. And the 8th princess was the same(we already knew she abandoned/used her previous knight to have the ML as hers). ML used her too as a tool, although we have no idea to what extent tho.

Bella94, Mitsuki000, Jukki and 3 others like this.
  16. Fostofina

Fostofina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry I wasn't being clear :blobsweat: I was referring to the new empire that they made after the rebellion with ML as emperor. I know the 8th princess isn't meant to be a good person as well, after all she's still the product of a terrible system. I just assumed that the ML would treat people better than the novel's villainess.

Laerta likes this.
  17. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers?

18. EmpressTitania24

EmpressTitania24 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any english translated novel for this. I dont think I can wait for a couple of months for the next chapters.

19. zzdk

zzdk New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean just put yourself in his shoes: Imagine you're one of those slaves who are forced to work for the empire. You've endured a lot of mistreatment your whole life. Imagine one day your tyrannical lord decided to sell your mother to some stranger in a faraway land. How do you feel? That's enough to be a "trigger" for you to start a revolution, right? Now imagine you succeed and you became the new emperor but then you found out your mother ended up dead because someone poisoned her. What are you gonna do? Of course you would want to turn back the time, right? It's not about being selfish or neglecting your people. And no one should blame you for wanting to save your mother or someone you love/care about. (Or the female lead in this case)

Laerta, Bella94, Despaireon and 15 others like this.
  20. Gothita

Gothita Alive...

Reading List:
    Link
    FL looks really pretty here (≧▽≦) and ML looks like a villain

[​IMG] [​IMG]