Spoiler I tamed a tyrant and ran away

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Hadriney, Aug 28, 2019.

1. mharumi

mharumi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Should I be happy that the Grand Duke acted against his youngest daughter because his beloved Grand Duchess died in childbirth? :blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused:
    Of course not, love or not, he shouldn't act like that, just because he lost his sense.
    In the beginning, it was okay for your father to ignore the FL because of her recent death, but it was NOT 1 or 2 years ago, and YES 19 or 20 years ago. :blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused:
    And that is a long time to have many scars so deep... :cry::cry::cry:

Argh! I feel the anger of the Ronan family myself!!! :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: Or is it because of his wife's mourning, but in the case of the Grand Duke, who lasted 20 years who became mourning that seemed to have no end?

I'm not really sure, but I can say one thing, no matter how much the Grand Duke loves the Grand Duchess, he could at least ask the older brothers to take care of the younger sister, but he did not do that, they even involved his children against FL... making them guilty as well. :blobtriumph::blobtriumph::blobtriumph:

Obviously, the father should know that the birth of his daughter has his blood, that is, he is also guilty, since he got her pregnant. It's not like FL is going to make her mother die on purpose... because of that she doesn't have many happy memories especially on her birthday, but that changed slowly when ML celebrated her birthday for the first time. This scene left me touched.

Although ML is somewhat obsessed, he has a soft and fluffy side that is uniquely FL.

Perhaps the reason FL ran away from ML was when she instinctively realized that if it continues this way things can get out of hand. Or maybe, she was afraid of the unknown future... who ran away, as the title says.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    She ran away because she was afraid of forming a ‘family’. This is why when they got together, she told Dylan that if she ever dies while giving birth in the future he must not hate the child. Tbh, she made him promise her this thing.

3. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IMG_20210313_214807.jpg I don't know if it's Dylan's dream or something and I know it won't happen now but if does then!!!!!!!:blobpats::blobpopcorn_cool::blobupset:

syofiaa, Selin, magical_al00 and 8 others like this.
  4. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was just a dream of his.

manvugu, arlovebird, Xi-hime and 5 others like this.
  5. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, based on the latest chapter, Dylan is normal riding the puberty train seeing how he had a wet dream.

simplysharonda likes this.
  6. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobrofl::blobrofl:
    I can't stop laughing at this. Oh god!! Looks like our Dylan's mind is fixated with Charlize. :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Pretty vivid it looks since he even imagined Charlize's lipstick marks on his lips.:blobjoy:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2021
  7. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    True. I also thought it was real and i was like "that escalated pretty fast" then later saw from a spoiler that it was just all Dylan's dream :blob_catflip:

8. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone confirm what did Dylan do that "prospective bride" candidate? That she begged Charlize to cancel the engagement?

cometothedarkside97 likes this.
  9. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. We can see Charliz has only one goal in life that is revenge. Her only reason of staying alive is to revenge against the emperor and when it's accomplished, what she will live for?When her only reason for live will complete she will think what she will do now,she has nothing, she has no goal,no loved one,no family and that will lead to commit suicide.We also see this type of tendency in her and I'm pretty sure that she actually thought of commiting suicide after her revenge is complete. It's not that Dylan was selfish so he didn't fulfilled her wish of killing the emperor but Dylan realized her tendency and so he didn't let her only reason to survive disappeared and he did this so that she continue to live.Although it's selfishness of his but if this selfishness can let Charliz stay alive and live, it's prize worthy cause he didn't want her to die and so he didn't let the emperor die so Charliz 's reason to live will remain forever.I admire him cause he at least thought about what'll happen to her if he fulfill her wish and didn't fulfilled it and as for @lotte._.Manga, she really need to think about FL' s mindset and her obsession for revenge. It's pretty clear so that so even Dylan noticed FL' s abnormality and he didn't kill the emperor to tie FL stay by his side but to let her the only reason to stay alive exist.So please don't talk crap or sh*t without knowing ML' s reason.

I agree
    I agree with you,it's not like he didn't want charliz to live him it's just he knew that Charliz lived her life only for revenge, if this revenge is complete, she will have nothing to live for.when someone's goal or ambition is accomplished in their depression they will think what I'm living for.I have nothing to loss or gain.And I'm pretty sure that Charliz mind also thinking this way.She has no family,no loved one,no goal so when her only reason for stay alive is revenge against the emperor will be accomplished she will lose her will to live and in depression she will take her life.I don't know what other think but I see this kind tendency in her. And Dylan is quick witted, he also see through her mind.He didn't let her revenge successful so that her reason to stay alive exist and she don't die not because he wanted to tie her stay by his side.So @lotte._.Manga should analize ML's reason carefully before talking sh*t.

10. lazyflower

lazyflower Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 28 is already out. Can't wait for the upcoming chaps!

I guess Dylan 'did' something to Lady Remia? She's quite ambitious but she declined the marriage. Hmmm

i_am_here likes this.
  11. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wet dream

I wonder what he did. Because she was terrified lol!

Trombonerose and Khadz like this.
  12. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    There was no specific mention of what he did to her but it was understandable that he would've brutally threatened her enough for her, a prideful woman, to beg and give excuse of that she fell in love with a commoner. Not only that, she left the capital after that incident too.

13. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a manhua now so soon you will be able to see his beaten face. Am looking forward to it.

mangalover_101 likes this.
  14. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not really. I think it's at best equal to the lives of several other mcs such as

The abandoned empress.
    The villainess reverses the hourglass.
    Lady baby
    Angelic lady or even
    Death is the only ending for the villainess. (in this one she ended living 2 horrible lives before returning to her first lifetime and suffering hard in an attempt to avoid death every step of the way. The worst part is that all this occurred because the so called heroine was actually the real villainess and had cursed her to be unloved by everyone)

15. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It happened in chapter 29 where he dreamed of making Charlize his.

16. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think death would have let the King off easy after all the shitty things he did to Charlize and Dylan so turning him into an object and letting him taste his own poison is one of the best revenge plots.

Selin and ArkiV_10 like this.
  17. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, there are many who don't look at the context of the story before using modern morals on it and hate characters or stories based on modern morals. In historical fiction and in the genres with emperors, it's only natural to have wives at the early age of 13 and its only natural to see that royal family members are being killed savagely for the throne.

In real life, the history of royalties of the past was as difficult if not more. Back in the past, there was even witch hunts were women and even children were burnt at a stake in front of the whole village for being accused of being a witch. And all this is what happened in real life in the past. Now, when authors write about historical stories and include those, they get called off about it - pedofilia, why is there attempt at rape, why the females have no power to express themselves....

Well, it's supposed to be that way. If someone doesn't like it, it is best not to read it and go read modern genres of novels or even fantasy ones with no dark theme and all fluffy love.

18. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yuhuu @snoopyed nice to see you here.
    Nice spoiler as usual.
    You make my day

Thanks a lot..

elliep, snooppyed and ArkiV_10 like this.
  19. Manhwalover2

Manhwalover2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finished reading the novel until ch 55.Cant wait for the rest.Well, i have some opinion about the manhwa and novel.1. The artwork of manhwa.. Its nice, but i like promo version better. In the manhwa, the drawing make char n dylan looks much older than their age.(14 looks like 17 lol). And the drawing of adult char less pretty than young char. Like younger version (15 yo) better .But since i just a reader, i keep enjoyed the story.

2. My comment for ronan family..
    His brother, akan, feeling guilty for her because he finally knew how talented her in swordsmanship.
    Does it mean you will nevel feeling guilty if she has no talent, if she's not grandmaster?
    Just go away ronan family

3. Kahu... I like him. He's good guy, and i really want the moment when he n char talk about their returned. Sharing story about future before returned. But i think that will be hard for char to talk about that.
    But of course i still i prefer dylan for char, he's so sweet in his obsession (blushing, red ear, cant see char eyes when he get wet dream, the way he massages her feet, hold her hand in cold, hoho loves all)

4. The way dylan feed efirit to dietrich.. Mmm... Too cruel, because it makes him do something dietrich (emperor) do. And i want my dear dylan didn't cross the line.
    And what char think about that. She thought, why she didn't think about it first. Why dylan be ahead of him in thinking about dietrih punishment.
    So, i can say char not really mind it. It just adding more problem for her coz it didn't go smoothly as her plan.
    So, both ML n FL are sick person. Well, it becoz of their past, i know.

5. Lastly... I hope the plot getting faster.
    Kinda boring in waiting for romance between them. Char is slow...
    I hope the run away happen soon.. So we can get to the chasing story.

Sorry for my grammer

20. snooppyed

snooppyed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dylan wrapped charlize cheek with his hand and ask for dance, because it’s not polite to reject first dance so Charlize accept it. they dance and the other nobles just admiring. the nobles talk about how perfect their move, Charlize fairy blood, how beauty they are. Charlize said that Dylan was strange today and Dylan complimented her earrings who looks like him. Kahu saw their dance while listening the praise from other nobles. strangely his outfit was simillar with Dylan. in previous chapter Dylan make offer to madame kohl to work for him after learn she work for Kaho, so he entice her and she tempted. madame kohl said that she was busy when near the day of the ball so kaho was confused because she works for him for 10 yrs. back to reality, kaho saw that Dylan smile to him while dancing with Charlize so he thought that Charlize has been taken away. dylan thought it was like marriage when he looks Charlize. Charlize dress was white and his outfit black so it’s like national marriage in his imagination
    sorry for writting mistakes