Question Battle Frenzy Harem?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by JYtheGuy, Mar 13, 2021.

Tags:
  1. JYtheGuy

JYtheGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I have been reading the battle frenzy manhua for a while now and recently checked the novel on NU. It shows that it has a harem and that it’s completed with 1000+ chaps it also says that it’s completely translated but the website only shows upto 293 chaps. What’s going on here?
    The main reason for this thread is my question in regards to the harem. Is there a harem in this novel? Who are the harem members? Is the blue haired girl in the manhua part of the harem? Caroline was her name iirc.

please do let me know :)

2. zajrus

zajrus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's on Webnovel so read it with a bottle of rum :D

3. tranquilmelodies

tranquilmelodies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never finished the series but it seems as if the story was going the standard Japanese harem direction. Everyone falls in love with the MC, but the MC only ends up with a single heroine.

As for Caroline, there should be some old spoiler threads that talk about her.

4. JYtheGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    give me info man, im too lazy to read it on webnovel especially with me having to pay LMAO

5. JYtheGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Single? but the tag says harem, so its wrong? Who did he end up with? Scarlett? Caroline? Laura?

6. Song ONE

Song ONE Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read this novel long time ago in mtl, he ends with Scarlett and isn't harem, i remember Caroline losing importance after the tournament arc and she left the mc before that, she regret it though

7. tranquilmelodies

tranquilmelodies Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The (Reverse) Harems are used in the way that you find with Japanese material. Basically, if there are multiple people attracted to the MC then it gets considered as a harem. The state of their relationship past that isn't considered.

The tag that you want is polygamy. So if you see a harem tag without the polygamy tag then it is most likely going to be a OTP ending.

8. JYtheGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    I see that makes sense, thank you for the information!

9. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    or it'll be a dense beta non-ending where he picks none and continues as a lifelong virgin.

10. Eishun

Eishun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, you were the one who said you wanted the info, so here's the spoiler.

The woman he married was Scarlet. At first, it looked like he was going to end up with Caroline, but she dumped him at the beginning of the Tournament Arc. And he never looked back. During one of the later arcs, he married Scarlet and she sort of became the unofficial queen of the world. She was an unofficial queen only because the MC had no interest in establishing his own empire. But anyway, Scarlet was still the most powerful (in terms of status) woman on Earth.

The harem tag is real because a lot of women did fall in love with the MC. And he was involved in adventures with those women. So it was kinda haremy?

Here's a little mild spoiler about Caroline, the MC's first love.

Toward the end, when Scarlet was firmly established as the most powerful woman on Earth, her position was above the 10 families. And the Stuart family, Caroline's family, got jealous and started telling stories about Caroline being the MC's first love. And they claimed that Scarlet got in the way of their (Caroline's and MC's) romance. But of course, the Stuart family only dared to tell that version of the story within their own family.

11. JYtheGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I see, well that sucks. I won't be reading it, I prefer when MC has a lot of love interests and he gets with them. If you have any novels with polygamy do recommend them.