LCD Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Jan 7, 2016.

1. clmbheat

clmbheat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Morning everyone I have a question! I just read the latest manga chapter and i got confused. When I read the web novel I dont remember him being attacked during the test to be a teacher. Is that a manga exclusive thing or is it fron the LN?

2. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Makoto is an unreliable narrator there in the WN scene. It might have happened, but Makoto did not bother mentioning it at all since these monsters and people are like insignificant bugs to him. Part of the test not emphasized much in WN? I do recall there being a human caught with the monsters in WN.

I also do not remember it too much other than that, so it might also be a LN-manga exclusive event.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2021
  3. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think we all thought it was a normal test observer, back when we read it, just someone that got caught along with the monsters.

4. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how short Makoto's life actually would be. It was stated that normal humans couldn't live past 200 even with all the life extension magic in the world because of the burden of growing up on earth.
    As a hyuman Makoto is a first case of an alien species raised on earth allowed back off.

5. Masukure

Masukure Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It didn't say their short lifespan was from the burden of growing up on Earth. Different races of different lifespans, humans just naturally have lifespans of about 100 years. Magic (it doesn't say life extension magic, it sounds like they are just talking about just living in a place that isn't devoid of magic), can increase the lifespan up to a max of 200 years.

So normally we would expect Makoto to have a life span of 200 years, but there is a few things wrong with this.

1. Makoto is hyuman. Hyumans have higher affinity for magic, this might mean Makoto's god-level mana might have an even greater affects. Might be why his body is so ridiculously durable (Sofia said something like it was like hitting a lump of iron with her sword and if I recall Aznoval's final attack couldn't pierce Makoto's bones?). Makoto's body should be weaker than the heroes since he was weak on Earth, and Tomoki and Hibiki were given even stronger bodies by the goddess.

2. Makoto's temples are collecting faith in those divine eggs. I believe in was mentioned or implied in one of the extras that a human can use that collected faith to become a god, it happened in the past.

3. Makoto seems to have acquired some sort of healing factor. In the Aznoval fight, it seemed like Makoto was able to regenerate extremely quickly, even though his abilities were reduced by 80%. Perhaps this healing factor with extend his lifespan.

4. Tomoe, Mio, Shiki, and Tamaki's lives are all tied to his, when he dies, they die, and I doubt he will let that happen.

6. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    Earlier in the story, Root once said this-
    I wonder if this applies to Makoto. Makoto is hardly a normal hyuman, he's hardly a normal mortal, especially after achieving creation. I wonder if since he's screwing Tomoe and Mio every night, all night, one of them is soon to find they are pregnant.

7. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The last one, I don't remember about that, can you point to the chapter please ^^

8. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems I am wrong, I could have sworn when I read the story years ago, it was mentioned that if the master in a pact dies, the slave dies. However skimming through, I only found lines that suggest Tomoe would live if Makoto died.

9. Masukure

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder if Graunts have a longer lifespan than humans/hyumans. There are supposedly a higher existence, beings reborn either through the power of the goddess or passing through the void between worlds. Makoto is most likely one-
    Over 99% chance he is a graunt due to coming from Earth, possible his parents were graunts too since they passed through the goddess gate.
    It specifically mentioned people who became graunts by entering the cracks between worlds have all died prematurely... so we don't really know their lifespan.
    Considering the Goddess rewards people who have performed great achievements by letting them be reborn a graunts makes me suspect there is some sort of benefit to it.

I feel like since there was quite a bit of exposition about graunts, and reason to believe Makoto is most likely one, it has to be relevant at some point, however I don't recall it really be mentioned since Shiki joined became one of Makoto's followers

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  10. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even if he die he would come back with a new realm , he made friends.

That said, his archery practice might have reset his lifespan whenever he use it.

Shiki might turn him into a lich but he would well... remember when he boasted he avenged Makoto's fingers?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
    clmbheat likes this.
  11. sadmanex

sadmanex [I'm popular too]

Reading List:
    Link
    I disappointed in these few chapter. it become slice of life novel with no sense of danger

where the goddess? like what happen after the apostle get kill

the heroes? what they doing? none of them making anymore contact with the company? they stop kill demons?

12. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Always been slice of life, only time the Goddess was a threat was when she actually did something, like the two times she teleported him. Same with the demons, only when their plans overlap with Kuzunohoa's travel.

Paps likes this.
  13. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    tsuki ga michibiku is always about makoto's slice of life except when he do some action,he just chill

Paps likes this.
  14. Jackham

Jackham Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I'm coming down, I'm addicted to Makoto beating someone, when are we gonna see tomoki get his well deserved karma?

Havisu, Yomiel Metathronos and Paps like this.
  15. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is my only complaint about the novel at this point. I'm fine with it being mainly slice of life, but why in the name of all the gods above and below, is Trashmoki still alive after the last mind control arc? It's like everyone just kinda forgot about the perfume experiment. Garbage boy's shown he's a danger to the world, why has NO ONE shown a concerted interest in tossing him to the curb? Especially with Makoto showing he can absolutely obliterate someone's SOUL from any distance with his archery. The mind boggles.

That said, I really do like seeing Asora and its residents get up to their various shenanigans.

16. flag9801

flag9801 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe makoto still train his unit (ehem goddes human kind) tsige country so that they get to just watch the fight till they need to come down themself Makoto is just DAI MAOU so he doesn't need to participate himself

17. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably because he hasn't actually mind controlled anybody close to Makoto yet, and it has been said more than once that Makoto has a kind of outside view of the world. Unless somebody goes after somebody right in front of him or somebody he's close with, he wouldn't really interfere. The only reason he gets involved in a lot of the fights he does is because they happen to start when he's there. Makoto would probably not have done anything about the perfume had the lady not started that attack on the restaurant where Lime and the girl he was looking after were staying. Even with that happening, it didn't actually end up with anybody close to him being permanently hurt or anything, so he just doesn't care enough to go kick Tomoki's ass.

Another thing that they may be considering is that eliminating a hero might be too much against hyumans, which would go against his agreement with the goddess. Although it's been a while since the chapter where she summoned him to save Hibiki, I think there was some agreement where she wouldn't summon or mess with him again if he didn't side against hyumanity. Honestly, going against the Apostle might have broken that had she not been involved in a hyuman war and attacking his most important town in that world.

Overall, it's probably more just that he doesn't care enough, and is leaving the political stuff to the higher ups of Loral, who should know about the perfume now. It mainly affected them, so let them deal with it is probably his thinking.

CountryMage and Tarrian like this.
  18. Nyctophilia

Nyctophilia Pretend Don't Exist

Reading List:
    Link
    Im okay with this slice of life than action between two useless heroes.

They just prove themselves that no matter they schemes and fight there's always strong people at the back.

19. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, even with the recent events surrounding the apostle he would have been unlikely to intervene personally if the idiot hadn't gone and injured Tomoe.

I suppose if you look at it another way his apathy is a good thing for the future, since it'll actually make him a better replacement for the Bug down the road. He has a solid work ethic so he'd sink right into the nuts and bolts of keeping the world running, but he wouldn't care enough to intervene personally like the Bug did time and time again as part of her hobby. As long as Tomoe and Mio were working along with him and weren't impacted, the rest could keep on keepin' on.

20. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a story summary somewhere I can use to catch up? I left off on ch.226 around the time some demon(?) tried to invade Makoto's personal dimension.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2021