Spoiler The Only Daughter of the Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Idioticgarlic

Idioticgarlic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too, maby she was taken as a hostage or something

MishaArnon likes this.
  2. Spoiling Queen

Spoiling Queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe she might not be because I got little confused by the names.

Idioticgarlic likes this.
  3. Idioticgarlic

Idioticgarlic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same, I remember who it is when I read the name but if u ask me I will not be able to tell you

4. Volublekoala965

Volublekoala965 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am pretty sure her brother it’s not the previous Prince she served. From what I have read from the translated chapters, she died while trying to negotiate with her enemies and they misunderstood her because of the Prince (?) or something. And the person she was exchanging swords with (not literally, they were fighting) figured out that she was innocent and tried to save her, but because she was already bleeding too much, she dies. The person calls her a ‘worthy test’ or something. I feel like he has a hand in her reincarnation or time travel.

She then wakes up as a Princess of an Empire from her previous life. She also noted that the Prince she served was jealous of the prodigious Princes of that very Empire she reincarnated as the Princess of. So basically, she reincarnated in another Empire whose Emperor and Princes were known far and wide for their cruelty. But I’m sure they are nothing when in front of our Mc. They really love her. Good, after reading so many where our protagonist has to win them over with time, here they already love her since her birth. That earns some brownie points from me.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  5. luzerious

luzerious Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok for everyone confused, she used to be a knight serving another prince’s kingdom, She died and reincarnated and time traveled back into the past as the princess of an empire. She now has 2 brothers who are twins

6. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    there aren't many translated chapters but i'll dump what i understood from some of the earlier chapters.
    these spoilers are confusing but it took ages to write and i'm too tired to edit it so forgive me if i destroy your braincells:blobsmilehappyeyes:
    our mc was the captain of the princes knights. (i can't remember his name, let's call him M) M was eager to learn swordsmanship at first and had established a friendship with our mc. our mc recalls how he used to be a decent person til he met a noble called eileen. mc and M's friendship to become extremely strained and M began to make reckless decisions, ultimately leading to her death and the death of her men who were loyal to our mc til the end. i'm going to skip out on a ton of details here, but mc infiltrated a 'bandits' camp that was growing in fame for its cruel ways and killed many of the men there to meet the bandits' leader. (note that at this time, mc had a wound that was bandaged but still severe and she wasn't in the best condition to fight) she wanted to exchange her life so that he would save the lives of her men as they were sure to die from the recent order the prince had given her. the order was than rather than taking a safe detour, he ordered her and her knights to face the bandits whom they would surely fight if they continued on the predetermined route. he said taking a detour was shameful so she hoped that by negotiating with their leader the night before the confrontation, she would be able to save the lives her knights as they were guaranteed to lose because they were injured and outnumbered. (horrible wording but please bear with me) she meets the leader of the bandits and is taken aback that someone who is supposed to be leading bandits has the appearance of someone of nobility. he discovers why she came and they start casually sparring. our mc didn't refuse as she was a swordmaster and was eager to fight a worthy opponent. he leisurely fends her off and the fight isn't too serious, until the dumbass prince M along with eileen and the knights attack the bandits. the bandit leader becomes angry and accuses mc of lying to him and starts to fight seriously but our mc had no idea that they would be coming and is just as confused and pissed off. she tries to resolve the misunderstanding but that goes down the drain and they begin to fight eachother. he is slowly pushing her back but she still keeps up with him incredibly well and is fascinated by his remarkable swordsmanship. she sees a blow from him coming towards her waist but she doesn't block it and takes the hit. the bandit leader, knowing that she saw it coming, was confused and somewhat regretful and asked her why. he tries to save her with magic but upon realising it was impossible states that he won't forget her name and he hadn't had such fun in a long time. her dying wish was for him to save her knights/men.
    mc (striana) let herself be killed because her knights lives were being targeted by eileen because they were associated with mc and she wanted to save them. it was also mainly because she was tired. the prince she served was no longer the person she used to know and was ashamed to serve such a dog til the end. on her deathbed, she's relieved that she doesn't have to follow him anymore and is somewhat grateful.
    eileen is the daughter of a noble family. if i'm not mistaken, it's a baron family. she seduces the prince and exploits his severe inferiority complex that he has towards the royal family of a close by empire and doing this caused the downfall of M and mc's friendship. eileen detests mc and manipulates M into making reckless decisions that cause great harm to the knights. i'm not sure her true intentions, but she is the one who informs the bandits of the knights battle strategies and is an enemy of the knights and i wouldn't be surprised if she is against the prince too. (though, that's just my speculation) in conclusion, eileen is a manipulative green tea bitch <3
    - when she goes back in time she is princess striana of a strong empire thats always participating in wars (this is the same empire that M has his inferiority complex towards)
    - mc believes that she has gone back in time but possessed a princesses body who dies young as she has never heard of the princess prior to her death. i personally think she might be the princess as they both have the same name. maybe somehow got separated from the palace when she was young due to assassins?
    - the bandit leader i believe was either one of the "golden wolves" of the empire (her twin brothers after she goes back in time) or a noble of a high ranking house.

Bobaaaa, Rylee56059, geckin and 11 others like this.
  7. MiyuChan16

MiyuChan16 I'm craving some food...

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler:aww::blobwoah::blobsalute:

8. AnimeHuntress

AnimeHuntress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers! They explain things much better then the story does so far. I'm not Dissing the story it just hasn't explained much so far.

9. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need spoilers:blobcat_hyper:

10. geckin

geckin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls :aww::blob_plusone:

11. Feather

Feather Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

12. mojojojoh

mojojojoh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there any spoilers about this novel? :cry::cry: this novel is quite good tho :blobReach: Pls give us some spoilers :blobpats:

Manhwalover356 likes this.
  13. Paine__ace

Paine__ace Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler pwease

14. Purple_queen

Purple_queen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please :blob_plusone:

15. Aqua_the_idiot

Aqua_the_idiot my decisions are justified by my name

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone post some MTLs? The chapters aren't available in novel updates :cry:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
  16. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its been 2 years and i still think about this story bro only up to ch 16 of the raws have been uploaded and we left on a cliffhanger

ill even take spoilers anyone please