Spoiler My Fiance is in Love with My Little Sister

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HC, Jan 25, 2017.

1. tsukkiiss

tsukkiiss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg i feel like I dont wanna continue reading this lol

Lovina likes this.
  2. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I would just go insane and kill the husband.Like fkin bastard you are the source of my misery.plus that little sister or anyone else.call me evil.idc.if possible will summon some demon coz Def done with all the shiz

Nikibunny, lentilha, beazacha and 3 others like this.
  3. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you.i hope she is finally happy.

4. tsukkiiss

tsukkiiss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im on ch 34. What happened to Ilya’s mother is so heartbreaking. I wish the writer let Ilya slapped her sister and soleil four times on the part where Sylvia got pregnant. She’s gonna kill herself anyway.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2021
    beazacha, MishaArnon and ArkiV_10 like this.
  5. tsukkiiss

tsukkiiss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So my analysis about the story... Ilya is part of two worlds. World 1: she’s an extra character, her fate is sad and she just die. World Two: She’s the main the character lol a happy ending

6. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You'd be a weak pitiful lady who hasn't tried to kill anyone your entire life.

So no, you wouldn't do any of that stuff lol

You wouldn't even be able to leave, because you lack the skills essential to survive as a commoner.

Zes_sif0 likes this.
  7. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WTF!!!

All these past life's & angst are gonna combust my brain, can someone just sum up what's happening & character info in one post to save this tiny lazy ass over here please
    I'll give yall half my soul
    [Page 33 has a nice summary, thank you to the person who told me]

I thought crow be a ML or some, but he's not real? (saying this because I saw the translator note to the recent translated chapter so I guess everyone like crow?)
    I thought my boy Al be the ML

EDIT:
    So I read the Ch.5 of the manga and crow pop up but he's not real at all? He just a figment of her imagination? [It was a joke, so he's real]

Last edited: Mar 8, 2021
  8. Nocta

Nocta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh No, it was a joke, he is real.
    Sorry, I'm too lazy to write a summary, there are already several of them here. You just need to look starting from the latest post and you'll find your happiness. Well, it's dubious whether you can find happiness with this series. It's a story for masochists

9. Nuzlocke

Nuzlocke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um dude...

I was being sarcastic...

Just read the newer pages lol

yourmomtenkeyy and manvugu like this.
  10. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see thank you, the page before did give answers to settle my brain now lol

11. eyyeh7824

eyyeh7824 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your summary! I am pretty sure the collaborator that Crow is referring to is the doctor :)
    I wonder if that doctor is the “God” that the novel has been talking about over and over again... maybe it’s that doctor who made Ilya travel to so many different dimensions of world... who knows? What do you guys think?

Ophelia_Hecate and Zes_sif0 like this.
  12. tsukkiiss

tsukkiiss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg you got me right there lol im boo boo the fool

Ophelia_Hecate and Nuzlocke like this.
  13. beazacha

beazacha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so sad this isn't done! Here I'm expecting some final spoilers of terrible endings for her father, her mother, her whore stepmother and her whore sister and that scum of fiance...

I have the feeling the ending will be underwhelming and we'll never get the proper payoff for all the B's she went through. :blobexpressionless:

14. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well the story isn't focused on revenge, it's more about an improvement of life. Ilya never wish to punish her sister or trash husband, just to be happy in her life.

Zes_sif0, Rink0 and Jukki like this.
  15. magicspells

magicspells Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I made a mistake and read the manga first before checking out the spoilers page. and then I binge reading the whole thread since 2.30 am I think? now it's 04.49 am while I'm typing this. I thought the story already completed when I read the first page of this thread because I saw it was posted back then in 2017.

So, I was like, “yay! this whole thread will cure me from the pain in the manga. and it seems like it's already completed. 35 pages!”

BUT NO. THE STORY IS STILL ON GOING HOOOOLY MOOOLY???? I'd applaud myself for going thru this thread and for everyone who has read this thread SINCE THE START like THE DEDICATION JUST TO SEE IF ILYA END UP HAPPY OR NOT!

and for the people who has read the novel—not only the spoilers like me hehe because the novel will hurt me physically and mentally—you guys are strong like STRONG STRONG and probably need a therapy. I mean, I only read the spoilers but the mental damage? *chef's kiss*

novem, manvugu, N. B and 8 others like this.
  16. Merrar

Merrar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing is for sure the sister is a brainless sh*t and the fiance is a jerk head. I finished all the chapters that were posted and I want them to live in hell for what they did to MC

17. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    @magicspells reading this novel/manga makes me feel like i'm a masochist ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ it's so painful yet i can't stop until i know Illya gets a happy ending, i guess she found peace now that she has given up on the bastard fiancee and bitch sister.

18. Shorng

Shorng Rotten BL Fan

Reading List:
    Link
    I’mma just f*cking destroy the whole world for MC and crow live in piece. Nothing to care about al this sh*tty things keep happening. Maybe Al can be a helper or something but I’m sick of this. Why suffer so much just for that little happy ending, why don’t we just destroy those b*tâches and give our love to them to have a happy-ending.

Ps: sorry I’m just relieving my frustration after reading all this spoilers “all over again”. I read this once before and now it’s still not yet finish and I’m here again because the Manga have updates lol

19. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    But they should taste the karma no?
    If you wanna mentally torture someone just provide them this novel, smh.

20. Kingdo

Kingdo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That the wish of everyone here but it's not us who decide

Deleted member 282232 likes this.