Spoiler Spoilers for 108 Maidens of Destiny

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Swift Gull, Mar 13, 2021.

1. Swift Gull

Swift Gull Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I just wanted some further spoilers for 108 Maidens of Destiny my questions are as follows:-

1) What is Maiden Mountain actually? and why does everyone feel a sense of fondness with Su Xing( MC)

2) Who are the 108 Maidens.? Are they all revived do they become someone MC knows?

3) Why was MC reincarnated in this world?

4) Who is the Liangshan Maiden? Is she someone real? Who is she?

5) Does MC become the strongest or not?

6) Does Chao Gai become part of his harem?

7) Is his wish fulfilled after climbing Maiden Mountain? (no need mention the wish or anything) and do his Star Generals disappear?

Vague answers work too for some . No need to spoil full (I know this is contradictory but some questions you can just say continue reading)

Current Chapter I am reading is 498

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Schwarze_Kreuz

Schwarze_Kreuz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll try my best to answer these.

A portal to Star World. It serves a variety of other functions as well, but I have not seen the actual raws regarding those.

2. The 108 Maidens are girls being forced to fight in the Star Duels. From recent conversations in the story, it appears that the Star Duels may actually be a ritual of sorts. They are not reincarnations of people that Su Xing knows, but it is not impossible to revive someone, it seems.

3. Don't know yet.

4. So this is a term that the original translator and I used early on in the story. However, it appears that Liangshan Maiden and Maiden Mountain are synonymous with each other. The former term simply fell out of use.

5. Most likely.

6. I doubt it, but don't know for sure.

7. His wish appears to be fulfilled, and no, his Star Generals do not disappear.

Swift Gull likes this.
  4. Swift Gull

Reading List:
    Link
    I also read somewhere that their real bodies of the star generals are trapped? Is that true? and if it is true do their bodies get freed.

and one more thing the person who contracted Shi Xian does Su Xing kill the contractor

5. Swift Gull

Reading List:
    Link
    and one more thing is this novel going to be completed at 768 or will there be other stories or extension( because would love more about Chai Ling and Song Jiang)

6. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    There's some omake shorts as well as the sequel, Maiden Galaxy. However, Maiden Galaxy follows a new protagonist instead of Su Xing.

Swift Gull likes this.
  7. Swift Gull

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry this might be taxing for you but can you explain to me what Maiden Galaxy is about. Is it a ML or FL. and in some other posts you mentioned about it too. Can you like give a summary or a brief description about the novel. and do we have Su Xing again or have all the other members disappeared.

Sorry to bother you so much. This novel is really interesting and makes expectations for the 2nd part go high. So I was really curious. To be honest to rate Chinese novels this might be one of the top as this may be once in a blue moon type of novel where there is no stress on nationalism so.... Hope you understand:)

8. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! I haven't read much about Maiden Galaxy myself.

It follows a new male MC. The major plot point is that they are trying to restore rule of Star World to its rightful ruler, who happens to be the daughter of Su Xing. Abandoned at an early age because Su Xing and his harem are trying to retrieve her mother's soul from Maiden Mountain, she has become a puppet of her adviser.

Swift Gull likes this.
  9. Swift Gull

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Thanks
    What are the genres involved )Like Harem, Mature and..) are these there

10. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    Definitely harem. I don't know if it's going to be mature like 108MOD is, but I would assume it has the same level R-15 or R-18 content.

Swift Gull likes this.
  11. Swift Gull

Reading List:
    Link
    So I don't know if this is correct to ask. but is this novel like those types where the queen(Su Xing's Daughter) regains power instantly after MC comes or is it like we have to wait till the end of the novel (your guesses? would also be fine) and does this also invlve star generals and their contracts and do we see Su Xing or his harem again ( I know you haven't read but a guess from the translator is also good )

and one more thing. Sir I am not aware about one thing is that how can we subscribe for advanced chapters for Maiden Galaxy when you translate?

12. Schwarze_Kreuz

Reading List:
    Link
    Won't speculate as I haven't read the story. I plan on translating Maiden Galaxy immediately after I finish 108MOD, though I may take a short break before I do. I don't really do advanced chapters, but donations and their corresponding sponsored chapters will follow the same format as 108MOD. Basically, no change in the current format.

13. Swift Gull

Reading List:
    Link
    Sir I am sorry to offend you but if you don't translate faster I might go crazy for this novel.

This novel is just a killer I don't sir how you got the idea to translate this but would thank you for your efforts to respond to messages of people like me. and thanks for translating but one thing sir I don't if that is correct to ask but sir when you give the chapters is it possible to cut them meaning like ( Chapter 1 can be divided into parts like 1,1 and 1,2 so that it becomes easier to read. but i don't know the process of how you upload or you have restrictions on pages so this was just a suggestion to read.