Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    my guess is probably he was born in a patriarchal family, got spoiled rotten, but when he wants to get married no ones wants him because of his overly "high" standards but trash attitude and low return. And then he cannot take the rejection well because he's a lowest-tier garbage with no compassion so his mysoginy (did I spell it right?) turn him into the ultimate dick worse than that abusive ml from 50 shades.

2. Ray Levantret

Ray Levantret Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Never seen 50 shades before but it seem like they earn quite a lot from the movie. How was the ML. He seem to be quite bad from your description. Is he like the scum Ceo like characters from Chinese novel

skai.ya likes this.
  3. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the novel nor watch the movie, but from reviews, the ml in 50 shades seems like the usual CN overbearing CEO type (with submission play? included).

skai.ya and Ray Levantret like this.
  4. okpanda_533

okpanda_533 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • Luxia is in the middle of her 'ritual' when she 'discovers' that someone is spying on her.
    • FL decides to hide amongst a bunch of mannequins/dolls but it's so obvious that she's there lol. Luxia pretends not to see her and returns to the adjacent room where ML is.
    • FL buys that Luxia didn't see her and runs off, thinking that now she has to figure out how to undo the dark magic that Luxia is using to control ML.
    • Back in the room, ML sits up after pretending to be hypnotized or sth, and asks if FL has left.
    • Luxia asks ML if he doubts her acting, ML says he doesn't - but he does doubt FL's intelligence (or lack thereof)
    • Luxia says it's because everyone in this world has been brainwashed, only ML and Luxia are lucky to gain consciousness outside of what the world wants them to believe. Luxia then asks ML if this is the first time he's seen someone brainwashed.
    • ML says it's not his first time; the last time, it was 'Luxia', referring to the previous agent who was in the villainess's body. (ML doesn't know it's an agent I think, I'm just writing it for clarity)
    • Around half a year ago, 'Luxia' (that previous agent) suddenly had a change in personality and stole a deal from ML's company at a very low price and said that in 3 days she'd cause ML's company to bankrupt. It seemed like she didn't care about profits or anything, and was intent on killing ML
    • Luxia explains to hamster that it's probably because the previous agent didn't want to stay on in a low-grade world when they had a lot of high class tools. Luxia then asks ML if he did anything.
    • ML said that he tried to help 'her' by giving up his company's contracts and deals. He wanted to borrow 'her' power to fight against the world's consciousness and gain his freedom. However, he failed. On the third day, when 'she' came to acquire ML's company, 'she' suddenly died in front of him. It was the most cruel and frightening manner of death - 'she' strangled 'herself' to death.
    • ML immediately called for the police/ambulance but when 'Luxia' awoke, 'she' went back to how 'she' was previously, and all the contracts that 'she' bought over from ML's company went back to ML's company. It was like no one had ever done anything, and ML felt like he just had a nightmare.
    • But there was this fragment that ML kept to remind himself that it was all real - when the past 'Luxia' killed 'herself', 'she' dropped the fragment, and ML picked it up secretly.
    • Luxia borrows the fragment from ML because it was from the previous agent's system which broke apart when the agent died. Luxia thinks that this is the key for her to turn the tides.
    • ML agrees, and tells her not to die like the previous 'Luxia'. Luxia says that she won't, because she's Su Luxia after all.
    • Hamster is confused and asks Luxia why the world's consciousness would be able to kill the previous agent when it should not have been able to directly kill off a novel character. Luxia suspects that it's not the world's consciousness doing it, but rather the devil system - because the previous agent used up a lot of tools, the devil system found out about their interference. And thus the devil system did not use the world's consciousness to try and correct the novel's path. Instead, it directly erased the previous agent's existence.
    • Luxia then asked hamster to immediately restrict the use of all tools. The devil system is more sharp than she expected, which means that she cannot afford to make any mistakes.
    • But by doing so, Luxia is essentially like a normal person in this world. As such, Luxia says that she still needs to do one last thing...

5. kurohamukami

kurohamukami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

skai.ya likes this.
  6. Zayleigh

Zayleigh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like I said before. Pure pity for the ML. If I was the one I would just go crazy by now. Maybe if he pretended to go crazy, the writer would choose another ML. I can't wait for them to bash this author/writer. How many more chapters left

7. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML gain consciousness in the first place? Must be scared being the only one with common sense in the the world. Previously I thought it was only a typical poor girl, rich guy story to think the author would put a twist like this.

8. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    it must be hard for the ml.

9. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml's reaction is quite funny whenever he has interaction with the heroine. :blobrofl:

But yeah he's pitiful :blobsleepless:. In the latest chapter, he hugged luxia :blobnosebleed::aww:

I really felt sorry for him but i couldn't help not to trust him ._.

skai.ya likes this.
  10. Zayleigh

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. On the cover of the new arc, Luxia is in like a pool but the reflection is a guy smirking. Like, who is the guy? Anyone know

skai.ya likes this.
  11. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    Who knows, maybe her gender bender form since it kinda look like the male version of luxia appearance in the cure arc. Maybe another character, depends.

skai.ya likes this.
  12. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes yes.

• ML is stopped by FL, ML told FL that he doesn't remember her, FL tells him to trust her, even if the world is on ML's bad side, FL will always protect him, ML doesn't trust FL and then FL kisses ML because she read it somewhere that a true love's kiss will temporary let ML break free from the amnesiac spell (is this a reverse fairy tale?).
    • ML then 'remembers' FL, FL is overjoyed & hugs him, (ML doesn't like it) FL then tells ML about the black magic & the spell, FL also tells him if they managed to stab her heart with a pure silver dagger that is soaked in rose petal water during a full moon, ML will be free.
    • ML is shocked so pressed FL's shoulder really hard causing FL to wince, ML said that he has a headache as an excuse & FL continues explaining that when he's kissed, the magic will not for temporarily & she will save ML tonight.
    • ML smiles and says that he trusts her, after FL leaves, ML feels gross (he swears as well) because he's being kissed, Luxia comes out and tells him to not rub it too hard or it will bleed.
    • Luxia also compliments on his acting skills, ML asks her to be careful cuz she gonna die tonight but Luxia refuses even tho she wants to live & explains to him if she don't die, the story can't end, if the story can't end, they can never be free from the world's consciousness.
    • ML that laments about the damn world consciousness, Luxia assures him that she has a plan but it requires ML's cooperation, Luxia tells ML to 'kill' her in front of FL (Luxia is holding his hand to her chest when she's telling ML this), this way she can fake her death & lie to the world consciousness.
    • Luxia is the villainess of the story so she's destined to die & having ML to 'kill' her fits the world's logic, the story will end only if ML cooperates with her to fake her death.
    • ML agrees, hugs her but wants her to promise him that she'll live properly from then on because this is their agreement.
    tbh, i don't ML is at fault here. remember luxia tells mouse that ML suits FL because trash matches with trash? i'm wondering if luxia changed her view of ML cuz it's not his fault.

this is when the gender bend comes in.

13. MiyaMira

Reading List:
    Link
    dayumm ML is totally traumatized. If not Luxia told him the plan and all that, I'm sure he'd totally blackened and become a paranoid yandere. Hope he doesn't turn like that crazy cultivator tho.

btw, I have a theory about MLs/protagonists that have acquired consciousness in the novel worlds Luxia went to was because they're the "child of god(author)" so their luck value is over the top. As long as they want to, they'd be able to gain consciousness and not totally become just a main character in a novel world. Of course, the inteference of the devil system also plays a part, I guess.

14. Zayleigh

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, gender bender? In the same arc?

Ray Levantret and skai.ya like this.
  15. Zayleigh

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel bad for the ML. He's just suffering because of the stupid system. I didn't like him in the first chapters, yes, but now, I just want him to be saved honestly. He deserves it. And the FL, she's just so annoying. I get it's the world controlling her but still

16. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    • FL is holding a bloody dagger, and she thinks to herself that everything will end today. As she head to Luxia's bedroom and attempts to stab Luxia (supposed to be under the blankets) she realises it's a trap, and a bunch of mannequins rush out at her.
    • Hamster is cheering the mannequins on, but Luxia, watching from the outside, tells him not to be stupid because the mannequins would not win. Although the novel gave her the power to do black magic, her black magic powers aren't actually effective so that the FL can gain XP from defeating Luxia, which pisses Luxia off.
    • Now, that the mannequins are going to fail, it's time for the final boss. After all, without being beaten by the final boss, how can the main character become the main character?
    • Hamster warns Luxia not to be too heavy-handed and kill the FL - they still have their plans.
    • As FL is decapitating the mannequins, Luxia arrives, seated in a plush armchair with ML by her side. She says, "How pitiful, you look so pitiful that I almost can't bear to kill you off so quickly."
    • FL is angry and shouts Luxia's name, but Luxia makes her kneel down by using some black magic strings. FL asks if that's how she controlled the mannequins too, and if the mannequins were once live people.
    • FL shouts that Luxia will get her comeuppance, and that angers Hamster because clearly the mannequins are made of plastic
    • Luxia disarms FL and keeps her bound using the black magic strings.
    • FL tells Luxia that Luxia hasn't won; although she is able to control people using the black magic strings, she will never be able to get ML's heart, and that ML doesn't love her. Even if Luxia uses black magic to erase ML's memory, the one that ML loves is still FL.
    • Luxia plays along and tells FL to shut up, but FL insists on speaking and just keeps shouting, "He doesn't love you!" over and over until Luxia slaps her. FL then smiles coyly and says, "He doesn't love you."
    • Hamster is watching the show, unamused, and comments on how FLs are so dramatic
    • Luxia, still playing along, asks, "So what if he doesn't love me? If you die, ML will be mine!"
    • Luxia then begins beating up FL. And when Luxia is about to deliver the final blow, she says "Goodbye, FL."
    • Meanwhile, FL is thinking, "I'm sorry, ML." (in a very typical heroine way)
    • But then ML 'stabs' Luxia and tells FL, "I'm sorry I'm late." (in a very typical male lead way)
    • FL is thinking, "It must be because ML's love for me is so strong that he's able to overcome Luxia's brainwashing."
    • The problem is that there's suddenly a fire breaking out, which FL explains as something she caused when she was fighting the mannequins. She tries to drag ML out, but ML is worried about Luxia who is still lying there.
    • Hamster is panicking because the fire has surrounded them already and both FL and ML are running away but Luxia is not getting up at all. Luxia thinks, "Damn, I can't move my body. The author has learnt their lesson and made the world consciousness paralyze me."
    • The author was thinking that the more vague she writes her novel, the more space the novel characters have to maneuver. That's why she specifically wrote that Luxia would die in a fire - as such, even if she tried to change her fate, the world consciousness would correct her actions by force.
    • The devil system registers Luxia as dead, thus completing the novel with a popularity of 4.5 stars which meets the requirements for author to transmigrate into the novel. Author then makes a deal with the devil system; once she's done transmigrating into the novel world and is sick of it, the novel world will belong to the devil system.
    • Devil system begins transmigrating author into the novel world. Author is thinking, "I wonder what surprise this novel world will bring me; after all, it's got an unprecedented level of popularity among readers."

17. Ray Levantret

Reading List:
    Link
    How in the world did that novel got 4.5 ? Is it because of the devil system interfering? If you tell me to read a novel with brain dead FL and ML than it would get a 1star from me.

18. okpanda_533

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair I think that novel hits quite a number of popular tropes - rich CEO vs poor girl, power of true love... It's only because we're in Luxia's shoes that the number of plot holes become obvious. If we were ordinary readers, we wouldn't think of the FL as being stupid since she's our point of reference

reader_O8, yongu, CottonKey and 13 others like this.
  19. Zayleigh

Reading List:
    Link
    So like has the author transmigerated into the book now?

skai.ya likes this.
  20. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers . I need catch up on the manhua tho I never finished catching up to it

skai.ya likes this.