Spoiler I Want to Be You, Just For A Day

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lazynoodles, Nov 9, 2019.

1. sangwoobasement

sangwoobasement Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait...now that i think of it this makes the most sense lol. helio obv would be beaming that others thing that his crush and him look good together; however, i will only support it if helio gets character development and does not look at medea like a god (he really needs to value himself more)

as of now medeaxpsyche seem more suitable
    same with medeaxpel, but they also need to trust eachother more

2. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, I think it just means: Helio, you're probably happy to hear that everyone considers you the best suited for her.
    That's how "must" is usually used. Not in the sense that "you have to".

3. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah exactly lol

4. Lyniie

Lyniie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with you. Helio and Medea just doesnt't seem like a healthy match to me. He literally licks her feet. Its like he'd go crazy if she falls in love with someone else. I don't think helio will end up with Medea since medea doesn't seem to have any feelings for him? I'm actually gunning for medea x red hair dude

5. My Half is Unknown

My Half is Unknown Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medea x Pell supremacy

6. le temoin

le temoin Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read the spoilers so I don't know if this has been stated already but could the story be inspired by greek mythos especially considering the names

7. mia-chan

mia-chan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk why but when the author write about Villain past, or people was curious about it.. people was like "Oh so the author want us to forgive his character because he have a sobbing past etc" or said "So u justify all of his bad deeds" Just Because people curious about villain past

so nowadays we cant get curious about Character past stories just because he is villain??

why oh why people think like that-- did u always think like that when see the author makes the stories about Villain past, they were try to justify their character bad deeds?? Masashi Kishimoto and his Filler crying lol, i mean theres a thing called cause and effect.. why Helio obsessed with Medea? Because Medea with him at his worst
    Why Itachi kill his clan? to prevent a coup
    Why Doraemon come to past and help Nobita? Why Eren turn into evil?
    why and another why.. everyone have their reason why, not just the villainous but the protagonist as well have the reason why.. even marvel and dc usually make a past stories about their villain? but that doesnt mean we justify their bad deeds (T_T)

Why the Crown Prince become like that? Maybe just because he is born as Sociopath or there's another twisted reason.. who knows? but well even if you dont wanna know about his past, i wanna know.. and even Sam write about his past, i will read it anyway

Last edited: Mar 12, 2021
    Nanashy, banana_cat and mallekei like this.
  8. Haylaam12

Haylaam12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as I remember writer told s/he wasn’t following the myth. Actually it was already obvious because in the myth Eros goes to Psyche with the intention of killing her because of his mother and falls in love with her, instead of killing her he marries her. However, Eros we have now is pretty determined to kill her.

Bansheehee, Lilyworld and Khloud2003 like this.
  9. Lieutenant Myst

Lieutenant Myst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't know what was the difference between a Sociopath and a Psychopath, so thanks for this information! I do agree that Yaros is a sociopath, especially after reading your post, it makes more sense with his actions and his mindset. I didn't know that psychopaths and sociopaths were portrayed as violent killers in movies (I haven't seen a film with these two types of people in my life), and I like it how Yaros is portrayed as what experts declare are true psychopaths and sociopaths. This is interesting information that you have posted, thank you for that.

10. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you want to see an anime and movies that have sociopaths and psychopaths I recommend these:
    sociopaths (these are hard to find in movies and anime)
    Light Yagami (Death note)
    Johan Liebert (Monster)
    Makoto shishio (samurai x)
    psychopaths
    Kira Yoshikage (jojo bizarre)
    Hannibal lecter (Hannibal)

11. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My goodness, the Belial siblings is just so beautiful. Also that pic where Medea wear a beige skirt and have a bow on her head is giving me that “ Alice in Wonderland” vibe:blobjoy:. And as expected, Medea fainted be caused of the poison in her food, it pains me so much to see her cry when she was sick and her brother comfort her:blobpensive:

Popcrazy, Asya.M, Lilyworld and 4 others like this.
  13. TimRiggins04

TimRiggins04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For some reason I find the last panel hilarious. The Duke is ruthless, he strongly tied Medea with ropes and put her in the warehouse or some place in the house where they store something. I won't be surprised if he tries to ship her next chapter LMAO

14. pinkunicorn665

pinkunicorn665 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Medea is poisoned, and the duke ties her up and shoves her into some place (a wine celler or gunpowder room?). Dekis gives Perion the evidence for the trial and Perion asks Dekis if he wants to come with him to the capital. Dekis says no, because Medea would not want to see him. We also see Dekis taking out a necklace with a picture of Medea and kissing it (he really loves his little sister :cry:). We also see a couple of flashbacks of a decade ago where Medea was poisoned and in bed, and Dekis caring for her despite the Butler saying that the Duke will get angry if he catches him. We also see a flashback of Dekis thinking back to when he left the house and Medea calling him a "coward" and that he'll regret leaving.

15. CollegeSuck

CollegeSuck Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof, things sound intense. Hopefully this is something that Medea had predicted and somehow will be able to get out or have something set up. I just love the relationship between the Belial siblings. It’s a shame that their relationship was a little bit strain because Dekis left the house when Medea is not ok. I think Medea already forgive him though, it’s only Dekis feeling regretful for not staying with her during that time period. Hopefully they will be together again after all of this is resolved.

Volublekoala965 and Lilyworld like this.
  16. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just hope that Medea can come out unharmed. Seeing Medea locked up and beaten up made me teary.... Abusive parents suck. They think they can abuse their child because they gave birth to them. Like heck, she wanted to be born to shitty parents! I wonder if she using this to gain pity from the common-folks. Commoners might feel pity for the powerful lady being abused behind closed doors. T_T

Lilyworld, mysticalavalon and Chutori like this.
  17. popwentdrop

popwentdrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys is the male lead the red haired dude? they seem so much better match in my pov tbh ..

18. Starynight

Starynight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is no male lead here. This webtoon is supposed to be fantasy and court suspense (main one) and even if there was romance in this story, it is no where near.

19. Khloud2003

Khloud2003 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened to Medea and what's Deli doing in Psyche's place?
    I think I have forgotten the white haired guys name

Tt123 likes this.