LCD Ending Maker (completely translated) Manhwa is out! ^_^

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by userunfriendly, Jul 29, 2020.

1. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I notice she said she hadn't learned swordsmanship "yet." I wonder if that means she intends to learn it at some point.

2. lunarshadow

lunarshadow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wouldn't surprise me if she learned swordsmanship at some point. Jude often talks about how she's a combat genius, and I have a feeling she played all the sword characters in the game at some point. Wouldn't shock me if she devises a spell to form a blazin' sword.

3. secretish

secretish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fairly sure both her and Jude have played all the characters in the game at some point, with how much they've said over and over that they're rotten waters who know so much about it. They have been said to prefer some of the characters and play them more, but with all their hours invested into it, almost certainly they have at minimum beat the game with everyone.

4. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that he's going to have to explain to people that he's a swordsman quite a lot in the future ;)
    Well, with the sword she's about to get, she doesn't really need a spell for that anymore ;)

5. Lonelycity

Lonelycity Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh this novel did a subversion since the beginning.....
    I mean ain’t swordmasters supposed to be the one with animal like instincts? And mages with calculative minds??

I never seemed to notice it, but cordelia and Jude are mentally predisposed to be the opposite of their chosen paths... while their bodies boost their chosen professions.... very interesting.

jacobpaige likes this.
  6. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    "It had been a long time since Jude gave his all in utilizing his talents for such a meaningless purpose." lol.

I wonder why First Sword didn't know about Gael and Adelia. I would have thought that it would have been well publicized.

“What is it? Is it because he may leave without paying?” So, I wasn't the only one thinking it ;)

Geor likes this.
  7. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess Adelia is still embarrassed about it and hasn't announced it in the capital yet. Gael and Count Chase just made it to the capital, so it's probably not common knowledge yet.

And you definitely weren't the only one thinking it. Probably because Cordelia WOULD do that in his place.

8. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Jude's next scam: Con Scarlet into continuing being the Pink Bomb the rest of her career as the Rogue Master.

jacobpaige likes this.
  9. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder how she'll react when she finds out that Velkian has never read any such book ;)

lunarshadow likes this.
  10. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    “Come. Just taking away your four freedoms aren’t enough.” I have to wonder how a bandit in another world has heard a US President's campaign speeches from roughly a century ago...

I guess word hasn't traveled around yet about the fact that Pink Bomb can phase through walls. If it had, then at least one of them would have waited inside the vault. Though, I do wonder why she didn't bother to enter the vault for real and rob it blind. I mean, it was right there, and it could almost certainly have filled in quite a few of the holes in the fake documents, and restored the money lost to expensive dresses ;)

"It was not his personal desire, but a public necessity." Uh huh. I'm sure that's 100% true Jude. No ulterior motives whatsoever.

Lonelycity likes this.
  11. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually four of them were inside the vault the whole time. That was the whole point of this. They had no idea what was going on outside and they were waiting patiently inside the vault. Jude and Cordelia purposefully didn't enter the vault knowing they were inside. That's why Jude forged the plans beforehand. They literally just ran around outside long enough to make it known they attacked before handing off the forged plans to the Blue Moon Guild.

12. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just loved how from Scarlet in the arc you get just how twisted Jude can be lol, but I also love how the first sword just loves to screw with that too. That said, I think by the end of this full arc you'll see a lot of folks not wanting to get on his bad side.

13. jacobpaige

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah, I thought they were standing in front of the vault.

14. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I did too from when they where brought in

15. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok fuck I did NOT see that twist coming!!

16. lunarshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah definitely didn't see that one coming. Old aging swordmaster trying to find a way to preserve his life? Sure can buy that betrayal. Young badass who hasn't made it to the height of his prime? That's some poor royal judgement there for giving him that much authority.

MangoGuy likes this.
  17. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I figured it the minute he tried to set his hooks at Cordelia ... just thought he'd be a much later beat down ...

18. EmptyBox

EmptyBox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Count Bayer wasn't mentioned in the chapter, so I am expecting him to be the one to bail Jude and Cordelia out, since there is no way that they can fight both of them.

19. Rendei

Rendei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Landius also said he'd show up.

20. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    But the royal family is done for, right?