Spoiler Under the oak tree

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Lovina, Dec 25, 2019.

1. Khalesee

Khalesee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translations! Truly has been amazing, eternally grateful

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  2. Khalesee

Khalesee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aawww! Little does she know...she already does I can’t with this couple

Thank you so much @ainosz for these amazing spoilers! Just know that there are people out there *ehem* who followed thru and started from the first page until now and read, cried, cried again from reading all the spoilers! Appreciate this so much ❤️

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2021
    manlyman, Elren and sweetaneng like this.
  3. Khalesee

Khalesee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ppoyoung thank you for the spoilers! Love the personal thoughts inserted in the spoilers, made me laugh

@ppoyoung thank you for the spoiler and giving light to Rosetta and Uslyn, i've been wondering about their characters so it's nice to see where it is in the story <3

Paulabigail likes this.
  4. Dashie

Dashie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I understand you :blob_patpat:. I do hope you continue to read book 2 when you can. It is indeed full of complications but the Oak tag is "growth" ;) I feel like we need to see this chaotic side in order for them to grow. I was frustrated a couple of times but there are still some fluff moments. Plus the author did say it will have a happy ending... so I'm still holding on to that :blobokhand:

IKR! I do not wish for it 100% but yes, that would really be epic! I don't see them reconciling but hope the duke will regret his past actions. He was so blinded by greed he didn't see what a gem Maxi is... and let's not forget king Rueben :blob_catflip: I want Maxi to surpass Agnes so much! Golem! Golem! :blob_grin:

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stop asking for links or PMs in the thread. If you can't PM them, read the Forum Rules or FAQ instead of spamming.

Some users have been banned from the forum while some users have been temporarily banned from the thread. Read the tag.

Edit: Since some people can't be bothered to spare 5 minutes to read the FAQ, jump here and follow the rules to avoid the ban, you lazy bums.....the least you could do is ask them for their content in your own words instead of copy pasting a post you know.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2021
  6. Ellionie

Ellionie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, im new here... I love UOT novel, i only got to read book1 1-127 i think and yes thanks to all the spoilers from book1 and side stories i am more excited for book 2...

Tenshilique and sweetaneng like this.
  7. mjn31

mjn31 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruth is somehow one of the first friend of Maxi ~

Indeed! After reading it until Ep4 on Manta , I can't stop myself searching for the novel for more ended up reading it until the latest chapter within the day now I've been waiting weeks to get an update

HappyGnome likes this.
  8. bonnieboni

bonnieboni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ❤❤❤❤❤

thank you so much for all the efforts!!

HappyGnome likes this.
  9. HappyGnome

HappyGnome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good day to all! :blobsmile:

We have noticed that the number of viewers have doubled compared to the amount of participants we have given the link to and I think you guys know what we mean. Due to this foreseen event, I am reseting these links back to zero and will be refraining from giving them out for a while. This is too sad, I'm sorry it had to be this way, but it had to be done. I know we all love Under the Oak Tree but there are ground rules which need to be set before it gets out of hand. I still advice you guys to buy the novel from ridi and support the author :blobsmilehappy:

I have also noticed a lot of spamming in the forum about these links. Please read what the staff member from NU above have posted. At least have some decency to write from your own words and not a copy paste from a template.

We can still continue to discuss spoilers and how much we love the novel/webtoon in this forum :aww: and it's always possible to read some spoilers from page 1, which our former angels have posted. I wish you guys well and Happy Oaking as Dashie would say :blobangel:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2021
  10. peachesncream

peachesncream New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The FL is such a mochi ball! Must proteccc

11. 92virginrose

92virginrose Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you buying the books from the states? because if so I have been having the same issue with buying the boys from the states especially verifying my age.

This might be out of left field but I'm reading the manga and the novel at the same time. In the manga in one of the flashbacks about max's childhood, there's this black dog that she was close with/ her pet, was this dog important to the plot later on in the novel was this just a throwaway detail?

12. rizahawkeye726

rizahawkeye726 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I bought the chapters from the states. I used Google chrome and sent them a message through customer service asking to buy a book that needed adult certification. I wrote my username, birthdate, and real name in the message, then attached my ID (blocked out my address and photo.) They got back to me in one business day (I think they’re closed on weekends.)

Oh noooo I’m so annoyed at people who don’t read all the posts/rules beforehand. Thank you again for giving me the chance to read through all the spoilers in the correct order. I got to read through all of them and will search through the forum again for my favorite ones as I read through the Google translate for the whole book.

sepheddy, HappyGnome and 92virginrose like this.
  13. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author has naver cafe but it's private.
    This is her naver blog but i don't think we can send a msg. You can find her post at the very top of Chapter 1 comments in ridi. Fans sent their love and well-wishes to author through that. ❤

14. xyzVil

xyzVil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  15. sweetaneng

sweetaneng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The hunting dog is an important detail to the story.
    not only because it was part of Riftan's first memory of Maxi, you can say the dog can be the key to revealing their childhood past. As spoiled before, Maxi was attacked by a monster and Riftan found her with the hound protecting Maxi. The dog eventually died and Riftan buried it. He reassured Maxi that he will get the dog back but of course, he won't be able to do that. This is also why Riftan asked Maxi if she wanted to have a dog after they got the kitties. :cry:

16. PuddinShrimp

PuddinShrimp New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish there are more cinnamon ball Maxi moments in the future chapters!! >,<

17. PhileoRoco

PhileoRoco New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm just new here I fell in-love with Maxi and Riftan. I reaaaaally love their story but unfortunately the site that I'm ready now is in chapter 128. I read a lot of spoilers regarding this UOT and now I'm dying to know what will happen in the following chapters. I keep on making scene inside my head!!!

simplysharonda and sweetaneng like this.
  18. She Ena

She Ena New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm also a big fan of under the aok tree,it started by manta then reading some chapters on webnovel, and know that I cannot slept cuz I can't stop thinking about this novel, really makes my mind go crazy, I can't even focus on doing my school task even my household chores.... It's been I while that I've been looking for more spoilers, and I end up here..... Happy to see your post

19. Morrigan_

Morrigan_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am waiting for the dog to be reintroduced in some way to the story!!! Maybe it will help Maxi remember things? And it could potentially strengthen their relationship!:blob_grin:

I want to buy all the chapters from Ridibooks once I've finished reading all the spoilers/posts in this super long giant thread :blobjoy: But a part of me is hesitant to read book 2 while the author is away coz I know how heartbroken I'll be when I reach the cliffhanger where she stopped. :blobcry: I am in solidarity with every other fan who pines for new updates while our author is on hiatus. We all thirsty. :blobrofl::blobjoy::sweating_profusely::blobdrool::blobmelt:

20. Morrigan_

Morrigan_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is what I'm trying to keep in mind while I read spoilers for Book 2 and eventually get my own Ridibooks account.... I feel like this is necessary for their relationship even though we got spoiled with snusnu and happier moments in Book 1. :blobsad:

Anyone wanna speculate with me what happens in Book 3? Since Book 1 was getting to know them and their marriage, Book 2 was about the more tumultuous stages of their relationship, maybe Book 3 will be....? I'm wondering if a baby Riftan will finally be introduced here, or maybe we'll be looking at other characters, like Rosetta? Or maybe it'll be Maxi becoming (too) powerful and finding more of her own accomplishments :aww::blob_grin:

sepheddy, Dashie and Mrs.Marlien like this.