Spoiler Father, I Don’t Want to Get Married!/아빠, 나 이 결혼 안 할래요!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Aquaa, Apr 23, 2019.

1. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am just curious about the brainwashing/controlling thing the emperor did to Regis, does it have a condition? Like if Regis tells someone, like Juvel, that he is being controlled then that person will die or something like that? Or maybe if he gets too close to Juvel she will be harmed by the emperor, you know like a hostage?
    Because if that was the case, then it will make sense to me as to why Regis ignored/kept his distance from his daughter in both timelines.
    From what i understood from previous spoilers, the emperor controller Regis and ordered him to bring his weakness (which is Juvel), right? So maybe one of the reasons he kept his distance/ ignored her is maybe fears that if he's too close to Juvel, he can be controlled anytime and be ordered to harm her.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2021
    Creolenerd likes this.
  2. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Me as well!! I can't honestly re-read Amelia and Regis' special chapters... I would cry my eyes out if ever I'm gonna read it again just to proofread it. I can't afford to cry because of this... If I even shed a tear, I bet, I would cry as much as I did back then.

Oh my... You're getting there! LMAO. I wanna re-read it from the start again but I'm getting all cringey at my translations back then.

Max: I won't have weakness like Teacher.:blobninja:

Also Max: //giving Juvel the whole authority to rule him//
    Us::blobmelt:

You're welcome!!:bloblove:

I'm fine! Don't worry... :blobsweat_2:

3. AileenOwO

AileenOwO Queen of Headaches

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you working on new translation atm?

IceQueenRinne1234 and layyu like this.
  4. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    LOLOLOL... Hehehe... Kinakausap ko talaga ang sarili ko habang nagtatranslate [TL: I am talking to myself whenever I'm trabslating]... I always talk to myself so I think that's given... And sometimes, nagsesend ako ng mga voice message sa friends ko just to let them know na nabibwisit ako and such [And sometimes, I send voice messages to my friends just to let them kbiw that I'm pissed and such]... Like, wth is with the Emperor... You get the gist:blob_grin::blobokhand:

IT HONESTLY ANNOYED ME... Then I cried, and cried... I can't afford to cry right now... God...

I'm back:blobparty:... I'm okay, don't worry...

I will!:blobhero:

5. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, no no. Why?

6. Carollllllll

Carollllllll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you ever translate another novel I'm going to read , don't know what's better the novel or your comments :blobmelt:
    I'm also an emotional person so I understand you a little I really love reading but I cant read books with sad plots usually I would look in the spoilers to see if the end is so sad I really wasn't expecting the story of regis and Amelia be like this , I think I will also take a break and go back reading your translations after its finished to see if there will be more happy moments.

7. AileenOwO

Reading List:
    Link
    Just wondering ehehehe if you do pls tell me cuz i wanna read your anothe work :blobcheeky::blobcheeky:

8. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAO...:blobsmilehappyeyes: I highly can relate to you! I also read spoilers to avoid sad stuffs (it really breaks my heart whenever I read sad stories with sad endings)... It makes me kind of depressed and stuff (my mood becomes unstable, thus, I can't even do things properly:blobpensive:)... btw, If you're trying to reread, I highly recommend the 100-ish!! It's more understandable and light hearted!! Given the fact that it's where most of Juvel's worries were resolved (like being killed by the Crown Prince which turned out to be Max). And the recent chapter was gave us fluffy feeling so, lol.

Oh... I might post it on my postings here, idk... I was planning to translate another novel too but I am too busy for my own good (schoolworks and being the eldest and having large age gaps among your siblings apparently are pretty tiring)... I wanna read more too for stress reliever but I can't find time in the morning (it's evening here rn, 23:15) and so I try to do it in the evening. I hope you're happy with my current pace of translating!:blob_blush:

9. AileenOwO

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my i am a patient person. I may try to find alternatives but since i cant even access ridibooks i am satisfied with those who are willing to share what they have eehehe

Hey i just realized that you put the main story in a different thread huh?

Last edited: Mar 19, 2021
  10. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so... I'm pretty sure it's here.

11. Ivie

Ivie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's perfect! Thank you so much!

layyu likes this.
  12. Ivie

Ivie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I sobbed when I read all Regis' back story.

layyu and Creolenerd like this.
  13. Zaffer Blue

Zaffer Blue Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear this shitty emperor is a trash, lowly being, don't even deserve any kindness or help. Just how stupid the previous emperor to choose this shit?! I can't- ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸

layyu and Yasmine bezzi like this.
  14. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Mikhail was just being nice to Juvel because she was the duke’s daughter and that is also the only reason he started dating her. When she broke up with him, at first he thought she is just playing hard to get. Later when he heard she had a commoner lover, he was very enraged and tried to force himself on her one time (which angry Max showed up and saved her). so he became very obsessed with her and thought that she only belongs to him, even had some disturbing thoughts like hurting her. He approached the Emperor and helped him in his schemes, also courted the princess, just so he can use the princess to get what he wants and he had very creepy thought about Juvel and the princess. as for the original novel, I assume that the novel had no meaning and the love story was just to give Juvel information, or maybe in the original novel Mikhail also intended to take advantage of the princess the way he did with Juvel.
    your theory is right, that is one of the reasons he stayed away from her.
    I forgot the name of the ring. but it has some conditions and weaknesses. The ring doesn’t work unless both parties agree to it, it’s like a enslavement spell(the person that agrees becomes a slave that has to obey the orders of the master of the ring). the ring also chooses the person who has most magic power (mana) to be its master, so the emperor killed most of wizards and mages and took they’re mana to become the master of the ring (that’s the reason that mages and wizards are rare). also the ring doesn’t work if the person under it is not in the right state of mind (which is why in 1st timeline after Juvel’s death, The emperor couldn’t stop Regis from killing him. regis went crazy and was not in the right state of mind). I’m pretty sure that it had other conditions that I don’t remember. So it worked like, if the emperor (the master of the ring) gave a order to Regis (under the spell of the ring) he couldn't disobey and had to obey the order like a robot. he would have the memories of doing the order though. also yes one of the reasons Regis ignored Juvel (aside from not wanting to hurt her) was that he couldn’t let the emperor know that she was his weakness. in the end the emperor did threaten Regis with Juvel. In the end it turned out the princess was actually a mage (it was also mentioned in the original novel) so she awakened her powers and because she had more mana than the emperor, the ring chose her as its master and that’s how they could turn the tables on the emperor
    hope I explained it well

Peerly, DOHere, Yume-sama and 24 others like this.
  15. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow thanks for the explanation!

Guide1410 likes this.
  16. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link