Recommendations R18 Villainess

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by FIEND, Mar 15, 2021.

1. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
    I prefer a strong dominating type fl mc and a harem / or not r18 w a good plot and eventual one main lead

Mainly in an aristocratic type plot
    Im not feelin the cultivation or ancient asia plots

2. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m not even sure what’s classified as a R18 villain the worst things I’ve seen villains do in novels has been try to refine a pregnant woman’s baby into a pill kill wife’s baby then wife by torture and then fuck her female relative or best friend killing people is just too common so I can’t tell anymore what’s super bad and common bad now

3. Coffea to Ell

Coffea to Ell 【❀ Sleepy Bunny ❀】

Reading List:
    Link
  4. khakha

khakha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LADY LIN’S FIRST-EVER JOURNEY TO IMMORTALITY

Fmc is cultivators in modern days novel
    Because the setting is in modern day, the story is different from ordinary cultivation novels. There is plane, train, even internet chatting, even cultivators is not rarely seen to live in ordinary house/ appartment if they just from ordinary family. The just like hidden force in modern day just like wizards in harry potter world, the different is they don't have special place for civilization cultivators, they more like agents in the eyes ordinary citizens, between there and noti, its existence is simply not visible
    This novel is little bloody for fmc cultivator novel
    - fmc get captured and tortured in blood pool full with evil souls, in 3 years
    - vampire cultivators kidnap dozen pregnant women and give them drug to make them birth a vampire/monster baby (just like goblins in Japanese novel)
    - Chinese cultivaor vs vampire cultivators war is bloody, they did not consider enemy to surrender, kill or be killed. If cultivators lose, the citizen will be eaten by vampires, or if there any vampire that escape from war. So it can be called extermination war or genocide war from vampire POV
    - there necessary sacrifice to kill human alive in horrible way for powerful forbidden skill, or to get forbidden techniques for increase level cultivation

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
    Reack likes this.