Recommendations anything where mc doesn't win all the time

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by R0hqn, Mar 16, 2021.

1. R0hqn

R0hqn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so many novels have it so the mc literally wins every single time. its not an exaggeration to say that because in every tournament, duel and its like there a mortal and they fight the supreme overgod of the heavens and its like wow that was a hard duel but i magically won and killed him with my mighty protagonist halo, oh no im fighting the embodiment of chaos welp i suppose that i just have to plan a huge trap in 5 seconds and some how trap a god thats a million times stronger than me. theres no suspense if you do that, but if you make it so that the mc does lose and doesn't make it into some great school he can work harder.

alcachoo likes this.
  2. elairz

elairz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Walter vi Britannia

Walter vi Britannia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Grand_Rider_Iskandar

Grand_Rider_Iskandar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. jad14661

jad14661 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i got a really bad memory so i can't remember most of my reads so the only thing i can come up with atm is Reverend Insanity, the author wrote another book called infinite bloodcore so it might be similar in that the mc loses sometimes

6. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    A record of mortal's journey to immortality and death sutra are the one where mc does not have talent and it is incredibly hard for mc futhermore both of them are very good novel in their own right.

If you dont mind with average book where mc is unlucky sob then dark age blood, re zero etc are okay.

This kind of novel are pretty scarce as everyone loves fast food novels nowadays.