Spoiler The Song of Theodor

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by TessaScarlet, Jun 23, 2020.

1. kittykatty

kittykatty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Can't wait to see the battle:blobhighfive:

LucaLove and mangalover_101 like this.
  2. LucaLove

LucaLove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yassss..... interesting :blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:

kittykatty and mangalover_101 like this.
  3. mangalover_101

mangalover_101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    um... did Song of Theodor go on a hiatus?

LucaLove likes this.
  4. 821121

821121 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, it updates every Tuesday on 快看 (Asia time). Unless you're talking about unofficial translations then I'm not sure :blobsweat_2:

kittykatty and LucaLove like this.
  5. mangalover_101

Reading List:
    Link
    Thx and chapter 61 just came out on lambination!

LucaLove likes this.
  6. LucaLove

Reading List:
    Link
  7. mangalover_101

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter is awesome ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ I can’t wait till he figures out that he punched Sienna not Alas | (• ◡•)|

kittykatty and LucaLove like this.
  8. LucaLove

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 62 :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:
    I feel sorry for Latio though...

9. Bobasis

Bobasis Weeeeee

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to catch up on this

Eshild Barder and LucaLove like this.
  10. LucaLove

Reading List:
    Link
  11. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm still waiting for him to find out Alas is actually Sienna.

12. mangalover_101

Reading List:
    Link
    Same ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

13. LucaLove

Reading List:
    Link
    CH 64

CH 65

14. LucaLove

Reading List:
    Link
    Same :blobsleeping:

15. kittykatty

kittykatty Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need to catch up on this:sushi_help: too busy lately, and all of us are waiting for Latio to find out the truth...

16. Iska-IX

Iska-IX Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Still no spoilers...
    We’re up to chapter 68 currently and in this chapter Latio suspects that something is wrong with the FL x2 but nothing comes of it.l
    Though...there was a scene where Latio was literally standing fully naked in front of Sienna talking to her XD
    The end of the chapter is Sienna talking to her companions that know her real identity and they are discussing a way to convince Latio that Alas is legit.
    From what I remember only the girl she saved, her childhood friend and her teacher (I think he’s her teacher/advisor) know her real identity.

In the beginning I didn’t really have any problem with it but as the chapters go on it really feels like the author dragging out Latio finding out Alas’ real identity. Whenever situations like these are prolonged more than they should be, when they actually do happen it tends to be really underwhelming and I can’t help but feel that’s what’s going to happen here.

This is just a random guess out of nowhere but an event similar to the one from “The reason why Raeliana ended up at the dukes Mansion” happens, that might be a good chance for Latio to find out.
    (The event I’m talking about was when Noah saves Rae from an explosion, loses his arm in the process and then she confesses everything to him)

Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    kittykatty, Eivuri, boom2424 and 2 others like this.
  17. mangalover_101

Reading List:
    Link
    Exactly ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ sooner or later Latio is going to think he is gay for Alas and this would become a bl manhua (well not rly but u know what I mean?)

kittykatty and Viliel like this.
  18. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    TRUE, I feel like he’s suffered more than enough already for what he did when he was younger as well, (not than it strips him of all guilt either but he didn’t even know what he did would cause an invasion).
    At this point they are honestly just playing with his emotions.

I just thought of something though, if you’ve read chapter 68 already imagine Latino being outside the tent while they are talking of a plan to deceive him. Might be plausible.

19. Cyuflia

Cyuflia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Already ch.73 guys, but its only open free to ch.70. The cover shown Latio kiss Alas. If this become BL story its gonna be :(

kittykatty and boom2424 like this.
  20. Iska-IX

Reading List:
    Link
    I really don’t feel like writing a summary so this isn’t going to be detailed at all but here the latest
    (Chapter 72)The war is ongoing but currently at a stand still, Latio and Sienna go with a few troops to the snake guys camp to negotiate a treaty hence ending the war.Previously Merlin tried convincing Sienna that the snake guy is not trustworthy and will basically never play fair but Sienna doesn’t want to kill him so this was the only alternative. Latio was present for this conversation and decides to go with Sienna. Back to present...so Latio and Sienna go to negotiate and surprise surprise, it was a trap, a few seconds after entering the tent it comes crumbling down in piles of fiery debris. Neotis (I think is his name, the childhood friend of Sienna/Latio) gets an arrow through his arm (pretty sure he was trying to protect Sienna but that job is already taken lol) and Latio is protecting Sienna with his body( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Chapter 73) So this whole whole chapter is basically the aftermath of that situation. Latio is currently unconscious and there is a big argument between Latin’s subordinate and Neotis (Latio’s subordinate is basically blaming Sienna while Neotis is defending her). Sienna says that to make amends she will defend/protect him until he wakes up. After they both leave though she breaks down and realizes/accepts that reason he is hurt now is because she was stubborn and refused to listen to Merlin. She also realizes how much she must have been hurting Latio every time she did a “scheme” trying to convince Latio she was her brother (Note: It is just Latio who we believe to be unconscious and Sienna in the tent together and Sienna is literally confessing everything aloud). Latio then starts waking up, Sienna gets up to go get a doctor, Latio grabs her hand and pulls her onto the bed on kisses her.

I guess what we’re waiting for now is to see if Latio is actually awake and aware of everything or if the author is just going to pull some cliche trope and play the whole thing off as if Latio did it in his sleep,

Last edited: May 13, 2021