Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Desperate

Desperate Desperate for spoilers <( °-° )>

Reading List:
    Link
    Kinky~ ╰(⸝⸝⸝´꒳`⸝⸝⸝)╯

Jukki and Uncopyright like this.
  2. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobjoy: I remember the chapter before this, the last panel is sort of fan service because he was illustrated in bare so there is the abs, muscles and clavicles, etc. One of the comments says that why did the artist not draw the lower body, only the upper half. :blobsweat:

Anyway, it looks like the MC is starting to collect people that may help her that is why they are attending that banquet.

Bella94, LayZhang, arlovebird and 8 others like this.
  3. Im Who Im

Im Who Im Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler please :cry: And stop rambling about if the ML slept with the 8th princess or the father’s child. Read the explanation in advance before asking :censored:. I’m grateful for those loving people have given the spoilers so far, but it’s a waste for 7page spoiler thread. Anyway sorry for my bad English!

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, discussions in spoiler thread will never not exist. There's rarely a lot of people who actually know spoilers so during this time people will talk about other things (related to the novel) as they wait for spoilers. As long as it's related to spoilers, discussion about them is okay but it can never go overboard or be off topic. As I said before, just refer to the Table of Contents if you don't want to waste your time going through the pages looking for spoilers buried in other posts. I will continue to edit and compile all the relevant spoilers there.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
    LayZhang, Plum2112, skai.ya and 18 others like this.
  5. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, I remember how it was a tradition for men to wear clothes that reveal their chest. I thought I read the mtl wrong. ☺️

[​IMG]
    Also, I’m getting Nier Automata vibes from his blindfold?

Last edited: Mar 16, 2021
  6. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha, the original dress shirt is simple but when ML wear it, felt like it was a different clothing. That is why I take back what I said about it not being button down, cause there is an inner shirt, look... Screenshot_2021_0316_152800.jpg
    But when ML wore it, the inner shirt seems like it became shy and hides at the side

LOL, sorry for fan-girling about the dress hahaha

Bella94, LayZhang, Lisaa and 18 others like this.
  7. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How romantic! He healed her feet because she was wearing high heels for so long.
    [​IMG]

LayZhang, skai.ya, Lisaa and 19 others like this.
  8. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone explain why he’s blindfolded in the first place?

9. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry i would like to know is there female homunculus? On they can only be male?

10. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I think there is. I've seen one in the raw... Thou she was like just a background. Here at the left side Screenshot_20210316_174757.jpg

Bella94, MLisMyHubby, Elvirgo and 3 others like this.
  11. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh yeah you’right thank you so much

Uncopyright likes this.
  12. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    They wear the black lace blindfold because it was a rule/law for the personal knights to wear them at the banquet. The blindfold distinguishes homunculus from aristocrats in crowded places and to not make eye contact with the homunculus. It was a tool to treat them more as objects.

13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao, said this file was too large:blobamused:;) to upload so had to crop it.
    0D784A79-530C-4C51-ABF6-1650CF92DE8C.jpeg

Same girl, same:blob_blush: how blinding
    A7F08464-6EC7-4BCF-987B-64E6AD97815F.jpeg

It’s a sin to be this gorgeous, blushing MLs are my weakness (edit: that's actually makeup, but whatever lol)
    92CC143D-CF14-4C28-9A29-4AFD5385F83F.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  14. Shyrkan

Shyrkan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes...imma flex for a bit. The ins and outs are good, the curves and lines? 100/10. I can stare at it 5 hours everyday

Anyway.

I'm thirsty for some spoilers

15. Chihiiro

Chihiiro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I misread your username as Depressnotpotato.. Forgive me, sir:oops:

Assassin997 likes this.
  16. Chihiiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice wording there.. Yeah.. His inner shirt became shy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    And..
    I don't think there's any button.. The shirt just hold together by a piece of belt(?) for that salicious or something night purpose maybe.. You know.. Something like easy to take off before do the deed?:blob_pout:
    Hahahaha
    Oh damn.. I feel like a pervert :facepalm:

17. Chihiiro

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly speaking.. I think they need to make the female homunculus for the princes.. I don't think they're gay.. Well at least some of them:blobspearpeek:

simplysharonda likes this.
  18. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler from the novel, happens around the hunt

Eve will try to tell Michael to call her 'Eve' instead of 'Princess' when they're alone together because she wants to get close to him so she won't get killed like in previous time line. Michael will tell her he can't because Homunculus can't call the Imperial family by name out of respect. Eve will tell him that she knows some of the princesses and princes allow their personal knights to do so. Michael then informs her that they're only allowed in bed so name calling has some sexual implication. Eve got awkward as his response and then ask him what if a Homunculus who isn't a personal knight calls an Imperial member by name willingly on his own. He told her a Homunculus wouldn't do that since that means they would want to be under the Imperial member, but if for example it does happens, it means the Homunculus wants to sleep with that Imperial member. Eve didn't believe it since Michael from original timeline calls her by name and she doesn't think he wants to sleep with her. Michael then asks her was there a Homunculus who call her by name and she responded yes. He didn't ask her who he is but he did ask her if he was someone who did that before she took him as a personal knight. She said yes and he thinks it's regrettable. For some reason it sounded as though it's 'regrettable' he can't kill him.