Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. tsumi_jns

tsumi_jns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @-NEAR- thank you very much, you’re an angel! :justabotheart:

2. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i re read the first 2 chapters and He say "Eve" 2 times.. and talked that anythink like that will never happen if she chose him her knight.. yes.. i think that truly, he desesperately want to sleep with her :blob_blush::blob_blush::blob_blush:... But she didn't think about it, and deny it :blob_catflip::blob_catflip:.. because she didnt have a good self steem... :blobsob::blobsob::blobsob:

RaiLi, Elvirgo, Mitsuki000 and 6 others like this.
  3. Ariexam

Ariexam New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where can I read the novel? :(

4. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you find, please share ^^

5. Graceful_Huang

Graceful_Huang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ARF ARF ARFFFF GOD DAYUM LOOKIN REALL FINEEEE- WHAT A FINE SLAB OF ABS

im gon go feral over this for a while

6. jalia_x

jalia_x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those who have read the novel or know anything.. can anyone tell me whether Michael will ever regain his memories even though they went back in time? You can put it on the spoiler content and I will check it later haha. Thank you! :blobsweat: The manhwa is getting good. :aww::blobpopcorn:

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    PetitePommedeTerre likes this.
  7. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he will. It was spoiled here already, he did get it gradually all back... in like 3 waves, not everything at once tho.

Plum2112, ayiyin, Mitsuki000 and 2 others like this.
  8. maamhua

maamhua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!

Can anyone pls elaborate on how the ML got his memory back and his reaction to those memories? I really wanna know.:(
    Thanks in advance! :notworthy:

rock.doll and PetitePommedeTerre like this.
  9. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure when ML will start to remember his memory but

ML will find out about his title as the 'King of Homunculus' during the hunt. He will encounter a dragon. Dragons and homunculus are natural enemies of each other since homunculus were created by humans for the sole purpose of killing them. The dragon ML encounters have feelings from the past, so it was able to remember being killed by ML in the past TL. This in turn then made it try to kill MC, because MC is now his master, as revenge against ML. Before it died, it called ML the 'King of Homunculus'.

Later on when MC and ML visit the cottage of her master, her master will appear in both their dreams. Her master, the sage who performed the magic to revert back time, told MC who was the one who reverted time for her. MC will then find out ML loved her in past TL. ML on the other hand will have a talk with MC's master where she will tell him that he was the King of Homunculus in the past TL. ML will then seek to unlock his ability of the king in order to help MC become empress. ML will also realize he may be a danger to MC because now all his enemies from past TL might try to go after MC if they recall their past TL feelings.

He will later on also find out 8th princess might be his most hated enemy when both him and MC encounter Rose. From his gathered knowledge he believe his initial random hate must've stemmed from his past TL, so he think Rose must've done something to cause that. MC on the other hand, since she now knew ML loved her in past TL, will know why Rose killed her in past TL, jealous from obtaining ML's love.

RubySBS, NotMeeelissa, mmem and 139 others like this.
  10. jalia_x

jalia_x Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    rock.doll likes this.
  11. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woaaah. Thanks for the spoiler!! It made my day :aww:

12. webtoonlover71

webtoonlover71 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really want to know the reaction of ML after he regained his memories. Like, he really love Fl and he already have her beside him at the 2nd timeline. What a dream come true for him . He doesn't have to do dirty things to haver her as our Fl is so powerful

Bella94, RaiLi, Im Who Im and 2 others like this.
  13. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @-NEAR- , thank you for summarizing the webtoon raw. Hahaha, I laugh at the part where you made it in dialogue with emojis about ML thinking he will have the 'inspection' with MC but he sort of part disappointed, part embarrassed about his imagination. Hahaha.:blobjoy:

@NohrNeir , you and @nasaankaalex are my savior haha I always see the two of you in spoiler thread sprinkling spoilers to us who are thirsty of juicy details for Korean novels. Thank you very much for the effort!!!

14. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    First dream of his past (chapter 93)

ML had a dream of the past TL right when he used too much of his mana to help cure other homunculus. His hair turned back pink at that time. In his dream, he kept looking and watching MC the whole time. She was much older than what he knows of her currently. He instantly knew it was a dream of his past TL, and because he kept watching her, he thought even in past TL he was her knight. But then as the dream went further, he felt more disconnect with past MC than current MC. She treated him some oolong tea and he enjoyed it, but then afterwards he told her he'll go to the 8th princess and he left. He wasn't sure why he's leaving when he's her knight or why leaving her for the 8th princess.

As he then walk further away, he then realize something felt wrong and then Rose showed up in front of him and called him her knight. It was then he realized he was Rose's knight in the past TL.

MC was watching ML sleeping at that time saw his bad expression and thought he got sick. When she woke him up, he clinged onto her and asked to let him keep holding onto her. She finds the request odd but worried for him so she let him do it.

ML told her he just had a nightmare and she asked about it. He told her in his dream he was someone else's knight. She asked if it was Rosie. They both seem to realized something. She asked him for details of his dream and he told her. She then told him to pretend she didn't ask. He noticed her acting odd. He got upset at her. Asking why she abandoned him. She tried to tell him it was just a dream but he wouldn't let it pass. He then asked her why she abandoned him in his dream then. She tried to reason with him and tell him to think rationally. Even saying she wouldn't do something like that in real life. That then calmed him down. He was still holding her hand and won't let go. He reassured himself that he is hers and finally stopped interrogating her, but his expression turned greedily towards MC.

15. sienz

sienz Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi, does anyone have the eng translated novel ? thank you for all the spoilers!:cookie:

Ireadeverything123 likes this.
  16. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too. Now I know why ML looks dark after that convo, cause Sylvestian sort of warning him about being abandon if Eve lost her interest. He is really disappointed and sulky when ML becomes Eve's personal knight unless Sylvestian also had feelings left over in the past timeline that is why he is talking about being abandoned.

17. LazuliBean

LazuliBean Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I get the feeling that low key most of the homunculus are rooting for MC

CottonKey, arlovebird, RaiLi and 5 others like this.