Spoiler Latest Chapter Discussion Thread for Death Mage Raws

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by FussyBadger, Nov 25, 2017.

1. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this before or after re-reading the series?

hillo315 likes this.
  2. Nakakure

Nakakure Zadiris Empress Faction. NNN member Nr.1.

Reading List:
    Link
    After and i curently did it

Bla8bla, hillo315 and sjmcc13 like this.
  3. PHThanatos

PHThanatos Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hopefully by the end of this month we will have a new chapter. I need Van beating Ketchup man.

hillo315 likes this.
  4. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Considering the move Ketchup just pulled, I kind of want Van to do nothing but evade, and watch Ketchup self destruct. He can pull a soul destruction at the end, but let Ketchup render himself crippled and dying.

It would be a bit fitting for him to die by his own actions considering how big a justice boner he has for destroying the "evils" of the world, which he is in denial about being one of the biggest serial killers left.

5. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely outcome. Van is pretty methodical and wouldn’t take any extra risks fighting Heinz head on when all he has to do is beat the clock. Forcing a battle of attrition against someone who is effectively immortal was maybe the dumbest play by Alda thus far.

Heinz thinks this is the last chance to stop Vandelieu, but that opportunity was more likely the moment he left the cave.

Bla8bla, hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  6. Nimitz

Nimitz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're not insane but ahead of the curve.

Bla8bla and hillo315 like this.
  7. TheZephyrStorm

TheZephyrStorm Rock God

Reading List:
    Link
    Dark elf ancestor would probably be turned into a chaos elf. They only have skills to gain if they do so it’s not like they lose anything.

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  8. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of style do you think is necessary to face Vandelieu (a couple of days ago I realized that I had been writing and reading it as Vandeliu, I think I'll leave it like that because it is customary for me) besides the overwhelming power? Heinz's style of cutting everything does not work against something that all his works individually and if you use weapons like nemesis bell, he only leaves the infected part and creates another, I think the only way that the style with swords works, is to be fast enough to ignore the almost instantaneous regeneration rate and long enough to wear him down (requiring stamina and speed levels above possibly even bellwood), melee fighters, more of the same, should be the same or faster than him so that it does not increase the distance and launch spam from remote attacks, and the techniques of assassins, magicians and archers do not work, what does he leave us? Some bard who hurls insults to lower his self-esteem or an illusionist who takes the form of Darcia? but he would leave them at the mercy of their subordinates. At most, to be killed by someone who reverses the healing, but that would only kill the body and not the weapon with final fantasy death attacks. Speaking of Final fantasy, he can't stop thinking that ignoring the difference in power, Vandeliu with a couple more statistics is ready to be an optional or secret boss of a final fantasy prior to millions of life.

I think that an excellent teamwork would be necessary and that ignoring that Vandeliu is a boss who comes in groups, with members that if you kill them you will increase Vandeliu's statistics and aggressiveness, that they can revive and that they have unique abilities.

hillo315 likes this.
  9. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ability to manipulate souls as well or better than Van. At this point, there's no physical way to kill him.

10. Mesaphrom

Mesaphrom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He can still be killed, it just that at this point you may as well give up at finishing killing him. Clone bodies that just don't end, being able to just hijack bacteria and regen with body on an instant, stupid quick regen in general, a body that one needs specialized equipment to even think of damaging (not taking into account that whoever is fighting him needs a really high stat count), etc, etc. He still is mortal, is actually the reason he isn't an actual god (even if he have the strenght and powers of one).

And thinking about it, with Roddy out of comission, now there is no one capable of stopping Van from becoming a real god even if he gets killed somehow. And I heavely doubt anyone on Alda's camp ever stopped and thought about it.

Bla8bla, hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  11. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I mean being killed, I mean killing Van for good, beyond all of the 1001 ways Vandelieu can cheat death, dead as this thread when there are no new chapters.

Destroying his body or whatever physical form he is taking is meaningless, he basically exists as a spirit now more than a boy with a flesh body. If you wanted to put Van down for good, destroying or sealing his soul is the only way at this point, and like you said, the only one capable is out of commission. Not that it would matter as Rodcorte can't even defend himself, let alone handle a combat veteran like Vandelieu.

hillo315 and Eddy andres like this.
  12. proton51097

proton51097 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So are quinn,eisen,Iris,that dark saint from the demon king continent ,the mermaid from demon king continent and rowen part of the van's harem,like intention to marry kinda.

hillo315 likes this.
  13. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    Another month, still no chapter. Shall we consider it to be dead?

hillo315 likes this.
  14. Efgbog

Efgbog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Being a bit dramatic there mate, hasn't even been that long and the author is still posting updates, just not a new chapter yet.

hillo315 likes this.
  15. Truciderete

Truciderete Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Densuke said he was struggling with writing and decided to set a deadline of getting the chapter out in March. March isn't over yet so have some patience.

The series is getting close to the end and Densuke is probably struggling with how he wants to end his series so it doesnt have a trash ending.

hillo315 likes this.
  16. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The wise men once said. A rushed ending will forever be bad. A delayed ending will eventually be good.

Life goes on - Gundam Seed

17. Sparteh

Sparteh The Devourer

Reading List:
    Link
    And no ending is what?

hillo315 likes this.
  18. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kaze no Stigma-like. An apocalypses for readers. Profit for fanfiction and doujin writers.

19. Zing

Zing Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stigma's writer kinda died, but I've heard some of his students picked up and finished it based on his notes?

hillo315 likes this.
  20. vannn

vannn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s been what, two month hiatus? Maybe pickup another story while you wait?

hillo315 likes this.