Spoiler The Abandoned Empress 버림 받은 황비-Webtoon update only

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by samira01, Jul 18, 2020.

1. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I agree. Truly TAE really has so much potential as storyline goes, the plot and characters really deserve much better, and it's just a shame that because of author, writer and creator of TAE didn't put their differences aside, this story didn't bloom like the silver flowers finally did at the end.

Thank you @ditka623 for being here till the end...

Be In Touch
    samira01

Celebrianna and ditka623 like this.
  2. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for being here @CollegeSuck and for support Ruve and Tia story to the end...!

Be In Touch
    samira01

3. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I know, that part was really satisfied indeed....seeing Duke Zena dying like in the same way as Tia was in her previous life. In my opinion, he didn't suffer enough, well at least not enough as Tia, Ruve and Jieun did in their previous timeline. He really was an evil character from the start. I'm glad that this timeline and thanks to all of them, meaning Aristia with Ruve, and Jieun who was at Zena's residence with the sole purpose to uncover his scheming acts.
    I believe all the support characters side stories and Tia with Ruve together, would definitely could be a complete book IV without lacking any plot to their stories. I really wish that will be the case...!

Thank you @Johnwill12 for everything, for being here until the very end of Tia and Ruve story, and for sharing with all of us in this thread...

Be In Touch
    samira01

Johnwill12 likes this.
  4. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re welcome, I’m glad that I could offer some useful observations from time to time. I also agree that Duke Zena didn’t suffer enough after all that he did to both Tia and Ruve in the 1st timeline, and for trying to ruin their lives in the current timeline. I’m glad that Aristia helped save Jieun’s life, it was the least she could do for Jieun after she saved her life. Jieun’s decision to return to this world might have been foolish, but she did end up helping Tia and Ruve this time around. I hope that Jieun will find real love and happiness this time just like Tia and Ruve have.

In a way Ruve reminds me of season 6 of that show “Supernatural” in which Sam is without his soul, and he does some bad things to his brother Dean and their friend Bobby. After he gets his soul back he later finds out from Castiel (Angel) what he was like without his soul. Ruve learns from Tia about what happened during the 1st timeline, about how badly the other Ruve treated her. Just as Sam was horrified when he learned what he did to Dean (and Bobby) when he had no soul, Ruve must have felt the same way upon learning what he was like in the 1st timeline. If Ruve had to face off against his darker side (1st timeline Ruve) in reality or in his mind, Ruve would prevail because his love for Tia is stronger than his darker side’s resentment against her.

samira01 and Celebrianna like this.
  5. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, since it is what it is, I guess we just have to accept it. Thanks @samira01 for opening this thread and for sharing chapter summaries with us.

I went ahead and purchased the fifth book on Google Play just to get some additional information. @Johnwill12 , sorry to tell you that Ruve’s father is also known for his accomplishments. lol I know you didn’t like the way he treated Ruve and I didn’t like it either. However, Ruve’s father, Ruve and Adrian are three notable emperors according to the epilogue. In addition, Ruve do have accomplishments as an emperor but it’s just that his love and actions towards Tia were considered so “unusual” for an emperor that he became more renowned for his love of the empress than his accomplishments which were also good.

@ditka623 , totally agree with you. It’s sad that the creative differences between the author and manhwa writer impacted the manhwa story but I guess I will just try to appreciate the manhwa for what it is. At least reading the last book, I get the impression that some things are pretty much the same in both media. All I could have wished for is a decent kiss after the two finally decided to be together.

samira01 and ditka623 like this.
  6. Gumiho

Gumiho Villainess Connoisseur ❤

Reading List:
    Link
    Yikes...
    The manhwa was so lovely for so long...it's sad how rushed that last arc was and how lacking impact that ending turned out to be. What a shame to see the results of a creative falling out :( most other webnovel to manhwa adaptations tend to go into side stories too so...this is rough seeing my gateway manhwa end this way.

Guess I'll be seeking out that webnovel sometime ;v;

samira01 and ditka623 like this.
  7. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translation! so happy to read you until the end.
    it’s a good thing I already read the novel, otherwise, I m not sure I would have understand the web toon. it was a little rush in the end, wasn’t it?
    take care and see you soon in another spoiler thread :)

samira01 likes this.
  8. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Wowww, truly...wooowww without words, for real, for real ..! You’re absolutely right, that’s a good example about the Ruve from 1st timeline indeed, about Sam without his soul..!
    And overall, I'm very please with this Ruve, his true feelings for Tia. This Ruve really didn't let go of her to the very end, and the author was able to transmit their feelings to us readers.
    Indeed..! a very lovely story but still I wish that the author had done a little bit more..

Be In Touch
    samira01

9. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so glad and thank you for the info from Book V -TAE...., I normally read novels when I really love the manhwa and TAE is one of them that I want to read from beginning to end, but I'll definitely do as soon as I can.
    Yeaahh! let's support to author and creator...!!
    That's so sweet about Ruve as the Emperor that became more renowned for his love than his accomplishments..!

Be In Touch
    samira01

Celebrianna likes this.
  10. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    You're very welcome dear..! yeah the rush ended, it's just sad. I'm about to read the novel in order to completely enjoy this story, especially all the side stories and the epilogue for sure..!

Take care and yes, see you around dear.

Be In Touch
    samira01

Trombonerose and Celebrianna like this.
  11. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    I see at Kakao they finally changed the cover picture to Ruve and Tia. I hope Tappytoon does the same because it’s weird that he’s Tia’s choice and they don’t get a cover image.

samira01 likes this.
  12. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, We won't get side stories adapted as Webtoon?

biha likes this.
  13. aru17

aru17 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably not:’(

samira01 likes this.
  14. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's sad, I was getting excited to see their kids and :blobnosebleed: (You know what!)

Lilyworld and samira01 like this.
  15. lousybanana

lousybanana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @samira01 for so diligently translating this webtoon through the end! I agree that I’m disappointed that the ending was so rushed, but at least Tia got her happy ending, and the art remained beautiful throughout. :bloblove:

Thank you again @samira01!!

samira01 likes this.
  16. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow..Nice! Thank you so much for giving us a little bit more of TAE story which it won't be published for this webtoon.
    The Specter was important on Tia's or The Monique House/or Family especially on the previous life. Tia's father could have saved her, but instead of doing so, PRIDE was bigger to the very end.
    About fanart.!! that sounds very interesting...I'll try to make some fanart as well. Please share your art work with us!!

Be In Touch
    samira01

Lilyworld and lousybanana like this.
  17. samira01

Reading List:
    Link
    You're very, very welcome @lousybanana for your comment and for being here to the very end, following Ruve and Tia story.

Be In Touch
    samira01

Johnwill12, Lilyworld and lousybanana like this.
  18. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    In which chapter of the manwha that black haired girl revealed the past?

19. ditka623

ditka623 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean where she told Tia what happened in the 1st timeline after she wax executed? It's in chapter 144.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  20. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have always wondered as to whether Tia’s father Kieran was aware of what kind of man Ruve’s father the late Emperor was? He told Tia that he wasn’t fond of Ruve near the end, how cold he was as a person. But why was he surprised by that, didn’t he know that Ruve’s father was that kind of person as well? Why didn’t he try voicing an objection to how the Emperor treated Ruve as a child? Kiernan could’ve pleaded with the Emperor to show Ruve a little more affection, the way that he was showing Tia affection at the start of the 2nd timeline couldn’t he?

Why did it take Tia approaching him to make Kiernan be a more affectionate father, why couldn’t he have found the courage on his own? Why didn’t he approach Ruve to find out what kind of person Ruve truly is and how much he truly loves Tia rather than relying on his preconceptions about him? I hope that Kiernan now understands how much Ruve loves Tia after seeing him crying over her after she was stabbed?

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    Sutad Aatma likes this.