Spoiler Holding You Into My Arms

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Guide1410, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    把你摁在我怀中
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/holding-you-into-my-arms/
    Novel Raws: https://www.shubaow.net/111_111337/
    Description:
    Shen Zhan, a talented young man of Huaqing University, has a face of an enchanting immortal and possessed countless of admirers.

He is indifferent and lazy, looking at everyone as if they aren’t worthy of his sight.

According to his closest classmates, Shen Zhan, with an IQ of less than two hundred, hates s*upid women the most.

Lin Jiayin from the dance department has a fair complexion and sweet looks.

She won the Taoli Cup Gold Award.

She was booked by the chief of the National Opera.

She is naturally dull and a little s*upid, and she often makes people doubt life.

Both of them were entitled as the CP in which makes the school proud, but will never get together.

Until one day, someone saw Shen Zhan taking Lin Jiayin’s hand and walked into Haagen-Dazs to buy a limited cherry blossom ice cream to feed her personally.

Taking pictures as evidences.

The roommate of Lin Jiayin couldn’t help but ask: “I heard that Shen Zhan is your boyfriend?”

Lin Jiayin, who had just thrown Shen Zhan under the bus, denied it nervously: “No, don’t talk nonsense!”

The next second, Shen Zhan opened the classroom door and walked over infront of her: “Mom told you to go home for dinner tonight.”

“…”

Roommate, who Lin Jiayin was talking to: Mom? Are they married?!

——-

Lin Jiayin rolled “da da da da da da da da”.

Shen Zhan smiled: “…I didn’t tell you to roll into my arms.”

Lin Jiayin hugged his waist, raised her head and said aggrieved: “Who will love you after I roll.”

Although sometimes she is s*upid and It seems to have no brain, I have to admit that I love her. ——Shen Zhan

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    this looks so cute pls spoil me:aww::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Deleted member 312931

Deleted member 312931 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m waiting here for spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. maamhua

maamhua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL, might not be accurate.

ML used to study in MIT but was kicked out because he was accused of murdering his roommate. In reality,said roommate was an alcoholic who had heart problems. He frequently lied and bothered the ML so when he got back to their room one night, he was so drunk and forgot to bring his keys. ML was in his rooms wearing headphones so he didn't hear him knock. The roommate had a heart attack while knocking

Because the ML was being accused for murder and the issue exploded at school, the MC started to have severe anxiety and mild depression. She started having panic attacks but she didn't tell the ML. Later, her friend clued the ML in that something was wrong with MC so the ML wanted to break up so that the MC won't be in pain because of him anymore. But MC refused the breakup and promised she was fine. ML accompanied her to counseling and the dr said that as long as she takes her meds properly, she'll be okay

MC got a dance scholarship offer to Australia. She said no because she wanted to be by ML's side while he dealt with the false accusations. Later on, ML proceeded to convince her to go for her sake. ML actually bought a bunch of condoms the night before her flight and said that they must do it a lot fir that night LMAO. At the airport, MC was bawling her eyes out while saying goodbye. As she entered the airport, ML was watch her back and was shocked when he realized he was also actually crying. They had a long distance relationship for 3 months

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
  7. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    MC was actually the one who chased ML during HS. MC was not smart but she studied really hard and got into the top section to stay close with the ML but a little bit after he transfer to that section, ML went somewhere else to study

Guide1410, JoshyM62 and -NEAR- like this.
  8. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    At first he dated MC because MC was very straightforward in chasing him. But he actually didn't feel anything for her at that time. He also thought she was stupid and his inner monologue consistently said he wanted to see what was going on with her brain. But as time passed, he saw how earnest the MC was and actually started falling for her. The ML also didn't tell her to hide their relationship but MC thought he wanted them dating to be a secret. Later on, ML apologized for making her assume he didn't want their relationship to be public. In fact, he had no problem with that. It's just that our ML is very taciturn

9. Shivani

Shivani Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ml get rid of the accusations?

maamhua likes this.
  10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    More pls & thx:aww::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

maamhua likes this.
  11. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    There was actually a cctv showing the guy knocking and having a heart attack so the ppl were really pissed at ML. However, they had proofs that the roommate was an alcoholic and frequently caused trouble. But even with those proof, ML couldn't prove that he was really wearing headphones at that time which was why the MC was very stressed and the ML also had a very strained relationship with his father.

The turning point was when a girl came forward. The dead roommate raped this girl and was threatening to release her "photos". Public opinion quickly turned favorable after that saying that the guy deserved to die for being scum

Guide1410, JoshyM62 and Sourwer.XDD like this.
  12. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    What else do u wanna know? :)

Guide1410 likes this.
  13. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    While FL was in Australia, she was determined to improve her skills in dancing and also, her mental health. When she first arrived, the ML and the FL called each other 3 times a day but usually turned to once a day when both gradually became busier. But their long distance relationship was extremely smooth sailing at this point. FL's roommate always teased her for always rushing to call her boyfriend. A few days before she was scheduled to go back to china, she had a performance at Sydney's opera house. ML flew to watch because he told her before that he was looking forward to her first performance.

ML arrived just in time for FL's performance to start. ML could only sit on the back row. A girl sat beside him and started chatting him up. The convo basically went like this:
    Random : Chinese boys are so attractive. Can i have ur number?
    ML: You see that girl over there (points at the FL onstage)
    Random : yeah, she's the main dancer. She's really good
    ML: that's my girlfriend
    Random : ........ (and leaves)

There was a gathering after the performance but the FL didn't want to go coz she was rushing to call ML. ML sent her pics of the opera house and FL used the pics as guides to find ML. They become lovey dovey.

14. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't access the extras though. I really wanna read them but I can't find an MTL site that offers it for free. I saw a link with the raws to the extras but only VIPs could access them and i didn't understand the log in process.

Guide1410 and -NEAR- like this.
  15. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    If you guys have other questions, pls tell me. I'll do my best to answer them :blobsneeze::blobsweat_2:

Guide1410 likes this.
  16. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    —Any love rivals for the FL & ML?
    —How does it end? Married? Kids?

maamhua likes this.
  17. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    cute moment snippet
    Lin Jiayin turned her head and looked around, making sure that no one was there, and then asked quietly, "Do you miss me?"

"Everywhere in my body is thinking of you," he paused, then said, "especially..."

"Shen Zhan!" Lin Jiayin warned him.

Shen Zhan cleared his throat, and his frivolous tone became serious, "I miss you, I miss you here."

"Where?" Lin Jiayin asked.

Shen Zhan said: "You bow your head."

Lin Jiayin lowered her head obediently.

"Understand?" Shen Zhan asked.

"What do you know?" Lin Jiayin looked at the collar of the shirt with a dazed expression.

Shen Zhan smiled lightly, and then said: "Raise your left hand......and walk down towards the collarbone......keep walking...stop to the fifth rib."

Lin Jiayin touched her beating heart.

"I miss you there," he said.

18. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    - there wasn't really any prominent love rivals in this novel. There was this instance that the beginning when the FL was asked by her roommate to attend this mixer and a guy was particularly interested in her. But when they arrived at the gathering, ML was also there. A classmate or labmate of his had a crush on FL. That was doomed from the start because FL is head over heels in love with the ML. ML left the gathering early then afterwards, he called MC on the phone to leave after him. The same guy was the object of ML's jealousy on the first few chaps
    ML had a cold and MC bought cold meds for him and asked someone to bring it to the lab. While ML was drinking, he saw out of the window that MC and his "lab mate" were walking together. I think ML called his friend to get back to the lab so that he'll leave MC alone but it wasn't really clear.

This is the MTL of the moment:
    Shen Zhan's hand holding the water stopped, the water had already overflowed.

He frowned.

What is Shen Zhan looking at.

Following his sight, a man and a woman sitting in the flowers in the distance, Lin Qingxuan sneered: "The wasteland behind is almost a holy place for couples."

"I don't know if there is a good date in broad daylight."

Lin Qingxuan looked at Shen Zhan: "Day lewdness, publicity?"

Lin Jiayin met Qi Zheng on the way, Qi Zheng asked her where, she answered truthfully to go out in the sun.

Qi Zheng said to get some calcium with her in the sun, and Lin Jiayin readily agreed.

After not sitting for a while, Qi Zhengyou left before calling.

Lin Jiayin was sitting on the rock alone, listening to songs and sunbathing with headphones on.

There was a big ant crawling in the soil, and Lin Jiayin looked down at it.

Suddenly, a shadow fell.

Lin Jiayin looked up, "Shen Zhan?"

He put his hands in his pockets, his posture was loose, his voice softened by the sun, and he let out a soft mumble.

Then the peach blossom eyes narrowed slightly, and the sun was shining in the eyes, dragging the tone to ask: "Who did you just sunbathe with?"

Lin Jiayin smiled and said, "Qi Zheng."

He raised his eyebrows: "Are you happy?"

Lin Jiayin smiled more brilliantly: "Very happy!"

The author has something to say: Shen Zhan: Very happy? Fuck.

As for the ML, there were girls interested in him but nobody really stood out because he never gave any chances for misunderstandings.

19. maamhua

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh and another drama besides the false accusation towards the ML is
    MC only had this one friend who she was constantly together with at the duration of the novel. This friend started off as this really extroverted and cheerful girl. However, you can notice that there are a few chapters wherein the friend starts showing odd behaviors.

What really threw me off is during one of the early chapters, the roommate wanted to buy a luxury bag but she wasn't loaded, so she wanted to borrow money from MC. MC is an orphan, but her mother did leave her with money enough for her not to starve. And MC only used this money for tuition and school fees. The rest of her living expenses were from her doing various part time jobs. Our MC is a really responsible girl. But this friend had the nerve to say to MC to let her borrow money because nonverbatim: "your mom left you with a lot of money". MC rationalized that she didn't want to touch that money because it's only for her school fees and she knew her friend was irresponsible with finances. She also explained that instead of buying a new bag, she should save up for her school expenses. The friend listened.

Another incident was when a party girl from school befriended MC's friend and started treating her to spas and parties. Friend went home drunk at times and the MC advised her friend to stay away from that girl, she's not a good role model. Friend didn't listen and continued to hang out with that girl. Then one day she started crying on MC's arms saying that the girl just befriended her to make fun of her. The girl was actually talking shit about the friend and being the social climber that she is, the friend's self esteem was really damaged.

The turning point for their friendship was when the friend stole a luxury bag from the rich girl in their class. She brought it to their room and MC confronted her, telling her to give it back because stealing is so not it. Friend argued back that rich girl wouldn't care because she's so rich she can have as many bags as she want. MC continued to persuade her when the rich girl started knocking at their door. Rich girl asked them if they saw her bag because they were the last ones in the dancing area. MC and friend tried to cover up and said maybe you just left it somewhere else etc. But rich girl went in the room, saw her bag, asked if she stole it. MC denied and said of course not i wouldn't steal. But MC's friend actually told MC to stop lying and that she stole the bag. MC was in disbelief and they were brought to the police station with for the crime and MC was like why would i steal that bag, I'm not even vain. And yeah, MC insisted on an investigation so the friend had no choice but to confess she did it. ML fetched MC from the station.

Biss be wildin' y'all :blobconfused:

20. Guide1410

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you sm for the spoilers :aww:
    they are cute :blobsmilehappyeyes:

maamhua likes this.