Chinese Quick transmigration: My child no way

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by NightmareSeller, Mar 17, 2021.

1. NightmareSeller

NightmareSeller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Quick transmigration: My child no way 快穿:吾儿莫方
    Raw Link:
    [Not sure what the original one is]
    NU Link: N/A
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: No CP + QT + Parenting + My lovely mummy
    Description:

In those stories of being transmigrated and reborn one after one, there are always one or two unlucky children...

Please take out your notebook and remember the important points!
    1. The heroine is not yours! The female partner is not yours either! Only the old lady is yours!
    2. The hero is not yours! The male partner is not yours! Only the old lady is yours!
    3. Can't fight, can't grab, wash for nothing, sleep and get enough, only the old lady is best for you! This article is ambiguous and ambiguous, no CP

Tao Bao's story: 快穿:时空胖商人 Quick transmigration: Time and Space Fat Businessman

快穿之全家一起苟 Go through the whole family together

[Please prepare for the blue star test-takers, the first kindergarten entrance exam will start after a one-minute countdown] [Please note, cheaters, Auxiliary cheaters, and failers will be eliminated to enter the trial dungeon! ] [The important thing is said three times: This is not a drill! This is not a drill! This is not a drill! ] Listening to the broadcast from high latitudes, the people of all countries fell into a deep panic. In this regard, the people of the planting country said: We have nothing to fear after five years of simulated three-year college entrance examination! The female hostess Ye Tianxiu: My wish is-the whole family will stay together!
    [No CP]

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    Anirose, Fluffy Cacti, Kefie and 2 others like this.
  2. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
  3. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    First arc: mother of the zombie king (Scenario 1. MC looking at her zombie child. Picking it up, bathing, and then sewing his ripped stomach and his head that's falling from his neck. After all, he's my cub and is still cute. No, no, my son, don't laugh your sewed mouth will rip apart again, let's keep it in a normal shape. Be cute. 2. Son I don't eat raw meat!! No, I don't!! Ah, what's this sweet and yummy smell, so it's a zombie core, thank you, son, mom loves it, and wants more. 3. My son picks up his broken hand and feet and lets me sew, so distressed. Wait son, is that your neck that's falling? 4. My son brought back a young girl and boy (zombie) and is giving them to me. Waiting for help online. Son, your old lady doesn't have such weird hubbies, two at a time and both genders! So they are for carrying? Oh, looks like mom misunderstood you. 5. Son let's talk about it, humans are poisonous, we can't eat them! (Zombie king secretly thinking that they're not poisonous and let's just not eat them in front of Mom) No, son you lesson to me, if you eat humans, I eat with you, then I get poisoned, then I die. Then you've got no mother (Zombie king: Can't do! Let's keep mother as far the poisonous humans as possible) 6. Let's sew two dolls, one is the little zombie king and the other is the mother. Which one do you want? ZK: Mom. ZK playing dolls. Cute. )

Second arc: Mother of Qin Shihuang Zhao ji My son, maternal love value is negative, waiting for help online (MC: Why is my son so old? Still those are the eyes of my son, hungry for maternal love. Children are children to their parents no matter how old they are. Son (30year old) come lets mom hug)

Third arc: My cheap son has 18 concubines (Actually throughout the whole novel these concubines were just picked up by MC's son to manage the state, and there is no romantic interaction between them and MC's son - He's cultivating and needs to cut his love for the mortal world. Even the 4th one has a child with others and no one has a problem with it, even MC's son lets her get married to the guy. But she still cares (sisterly) for MC's son who saved her. Ok, MC's son is only 14!! and for half of the arc, MC didn't know his age and the true relationship, between the concubines and her son, and was completely shocked why even the fourth concubine who is clearly with someone else after marrying her son still caring for her cheap son) (What to do if my cheap son loves his master very much. Som, pick one either master or me. -Son: Master -MC:.. Wait for me) (Mom, come sew my clothes. MC messing the clothes. Son, completely speechless but still wearing them) (Ok, MC's son's view is his mother completely collapsed after finding that MC robbed the assassins that they had defeated. But still, let's just give the money to my mother, oh, no someone's coming. Mother and son hiding the picked up (stolen) money behind their back) (Mom, you see, I have a problem. I had cut the relationship with the mortal world, now I have a mother with full maternal value. Waiting for help online? What to do if my cheep son loves his mother very much)

Fourth arc: My cute daughter is a little jelly [When MC, this time she has a daughter ^^] (MC [Currently a sea clan] wearing pregnancy clothes, putting her pink jelly, basketball daughter on her stomach, let's hide from the humans) (Little jelly: Mom, why doesn't little jelly looks like a mother. [Crying] is little jelly picked up? MC:.. [Not knowing what to say] no, little jelly is more like her father [Lying] (MC looking at the big octopus, attacking the city. Little jelly: Dad MC: what? [For the first time, my cheap child, came with an extra dad. Waiting for help online] So the mother is humanoid, the father is a giant octopus, and the daughter is a little jelly? Daughter, are you sure, you haven't been picked up [Thank god the little jelly doesn't know otherwise she'll cry] At the end of the arc MC looking at her giant octopus [Still pink] daughter [Depresed, you see she can't hug her, soft little jelly] but at least, it's confirmed. Little jelly, you're not a picked-up child. The father who is biting his daughter suiters: Wife!! [If Moni (the father) knew that MC has doubted, their daughter's biological connection, I'm sure he would have cried thousand times harder than his daughter]
    Notice: This story is a No CP, type one The protagonist doesn't have any romantic relationships at all and never thinks about having one.
    But still, she gets along with her children fathers [It's a necessary factor for the child growth) In the case of Moni, he thinks as per the character set that his wife only cares about their daughter, only sad and a bit jealous of the closeness of mother and daughter, but he still accepts it and just does his duty of protecting and loving the mother and daughter

Fifth arc: Another son, but this time a bear child [MC, let's educate my child, my mother-in-law, and plastic husband]
    #The mother-in-law has a poisonous tongue, but she's a good and caring person. After MC's education, although she still can't control her poisonous tongue, she at least learns to not do it loudly. [This is not a counterattack, The mother-in-law is good, just can't show it properly] And also, the granny learns to not spoil her grandson (kind of!)
    #The bear child, who's not scared of thousand bittings. Under 1) Child, if your good, dad will prise you. Son: I'm the best child in the world. 2) Son: Mom, will you bit me? MC: Of course not. I'm a fan of cold violence. Son: What's cold violence MC: You'll know my dear son.
    Later Son: Mom, bit me thousand times but no cold violence!
    # The father, Ok, he's a traditional strict father but not a bad person. MC helps him to understand the difference between spoiling and loving, [The first time, the son meets the father after a long time, he happily opens, his arm so he can hug him. but the father says he's already 6, a big boy, and mustn't be spoiled. But the double power of grandson loving grandma and MC educate him thoroughly.( In the end, he learns two lessons, 1) how to properly love your son 2) The women of this family are lunatics when it comes to the cub.) and also the effect of encouraging center education, bitting is not always the solution. If your child has done sth wrong the most important thing is to let them know they're wrong, let them apologize, and teach them how to never do such a thing ever again.
    But although all the family members of this arc are connectable nothing can compare the interactions of MC and her plastic husband (Reminder: No CP) The first night. MC: I'm not your wife. The father: Don't be angry MC: I'm not your wife!! The father: I'll be good MC: I'm not your WIFE!! In the end, MC bits him half to death and repeats the sentence. The father: Wife, I'll be good. MC: Super depressed
    (Ok, you see it's because of MC's company that he can't understand she's not his wife) but after seeing MC's depression he also let her be and won't bother her about it in years to come. But they still live, in the same room, same bed and their interactions are so cute.

MC: Yan Bei
    The father: Fang Jianguo

"No, I don't have any sweat on my body." Yan Bei replied lightly.

Fang Jianguo was taken aback, raised his eyes and glanced at her, facing the indifferent black eyes, he always felt that the atmosphere was a little weird.

But he only regarded them as a little strange after a long time, stood up and smiled:

"Then you go back to the room first, I'll take a shower, and it will be fine soon!"

After speaking, without giving Yan Bei a chance to speak, she turned her head and rushed into the bathroom. After a while, only the sound of running water was heard, and it was poured directly from her head with cold water.

Yan Bei felt the coolness overflowing from the crack in the bathroom door. She only felt a headache, got up and stroked her forehead, and went to the room to wait.

Soon Fang Jianguo came out. After a rush of footsteps, he appeared in front of Yan Bei, wearing only a pair of knee-length shorts.

The water on his hair was still dripping, sliding all the way along his neck. The perfect muscle group organization and the good proportions instantly added a bit of tough guy's handsomeness to his face that can only be regarded as a good-looking face.

To be honest, this perfect body makes Yan Bei, a person who is used to seeing perfect proportions of corpses, feel a little moved.

It's a pity that this is someone else's husband!

Seeing Fang Jianguo throw off the sweat towel on his shoulders, he was about to pounce on him, Yan Bei lifted his foot instantly and kicked it over.

Fang Jianguo was a man who had actually been on the battlefield and had killed people. He saw a little foot kicking on him aggressively. Although he felt a little surprised for the first time, what appeared in his eyes was all inexplicable excitement.

The body was already in a slanted state at this time, and it was too late to dodge back, but when he turned to the right, not only did he avoid the flying little feet, but also fell on the bed.

The long muscular arms immediately attacked Yan Bei who was sitting on the side of the bed. She wanted to be polite to him. She sighed helplessly, took out the long needle, holding two each with her right hand, and flew away. After exiting, he entangled the attacking big hand accurately, raised his hand and turned it over, and the white silk thread flew out, instantly tying Fang Jianguo, who had not reacted to the bed, into a human-shaped white rice dumpling.

Yan Bei leaped into the air and leaped onto the bed, holding the thread in both hands, and stepping on Fang Jianguo's back who wanted to turn over with one foot, and said helplessly:

"I'm not your wife!"

So it's best to give her some peace, or her men will be merciless!

Fang Jianguo, who was stepped on, heard this and stopped trying to struggle. His head buried in the bed turned sideways, trying hard to look back.

"Why? Don't you believe it?" Yan Bei asked him immediately when he saw his little gesture.

She has been exposed in this way, as long as he is not blind, he will definitely find something wrong.

However, Fang Jianguo was really blind. He tilted his head and frowned two thick eyebrows, and asked tentatively:

"Are you still angry?"

"What?" Yan Bei was asked with a baffling expression.

Fang Jianguo turned his head back and said, "Just what happened to Xiaojun this afternoon? Are you still angry? I thought it was all over."

"You have no brain..." Question!

"My mind is good!" Yan Bei didn't finish speaking, and Fang Jianguo took the lead. He grinned and pleased:

"Don't always scold me. You were outside in the afternoon, and you have to save some face to me. Look at this, I will apologize to you when I come home."

"Don’t get angry, can’t you? It’s all my fault. I’ll listen to you next time. I’ll hug whoever you let me hold. Although the child is not used to it, if you want to get used to it, then you are used to it. I'll take care of it, men and women match, so you won't be tired!"

After speaking, he felt that the people behind him had no voice, Fang Jianguo thought that Yan Bei was moved by himself, and tried to turn over again.

But just as soon as he turned it over, Yan Bei stomped on the ground.

"Fang Jianguo, did your mind really have a problem with you? The point is not whether I am angry, nor whether you apologize, but that I am not your wife! Do you understand?!" Yan Bei shouted loudly. .

"I understand I understand, you are not my wife, you are not my wife!" Fang Jianguo nodded repeatedly, but when Yan Bei thought he really reacted, he smiled at her ambiguously, "You are not my wife, you are me Lover~"

Yan Bei stared, choked for a moment by the sentence You are my love.

God, come to Dao Lei and smash the man in front of her to death!

Fang Jianguo didn't know the collapse of Yan Bei's heart. He felt that the strength of the small feet on his back was weakening. He immediately seized the opportunity and a carp turned over.

Yan Bei already felt that something was faintly wrong, and did not kick him over again. She sat down on the bed and looked sadly at the big zongzi who tried to stand up and look at her, and pointed to her hand. Pointing to the line on his body again, he asked gently:

"Look at my technique, look at my thread, this stitch, don't you think there is anything wrong with it?"

"Yes!" Fang Jianguo immediately responded.

"What's the matter?" Yan Bei's eyes lighted up with expectation again.

"You are angry, I feel it, but we haven't seen it for a long time, don't you want to get close to me?" a man asked pitifully.

Looking at the man who suddenly changed from a big bad wolf to a little milk dog in front of him, Yan Bei felt that he was the one struck by lightning now.

OMG! Ground! Someone will take away the man with inconsistent appearances and double faces before her eyes!

"Why are you still angry?" He seemed to feel the collapse of her body, and he asked with concern over his body.

Yan Bei completely lost the strength to support herself, lying on her back on the bed with a look of lovelessness.

"Don't talk to me, I want to be quiet." She said lifelessly.

Unexpectedly, Da Zongzi asked, "Who is Jingjing?"

"Puff!" Yan Bei seemed to hear her heart spurting blood and closed her eyes, completely blocking the desire for knowledge on the face of a certain big rice dumpling from her own world.

She really wants to be quiet now, really, please don't ask her who is quiet.

"What's the matter with you?" Fang Jianguo saw her closing his eyes with a lifeless look. He thought that she was just playing with him and was instantly replaced by worry.

The silk thread wrapped around his body seemed to have weakened, and was slowly fading from him, and soon there was no longer a trace of obstacles on his body.

As soon as his body was liberated, Fang Jianguo immediately climbed to the end of the bed. His body, which was still a little excited, completely dissipated after feeling the deep sorrow emanating from the person in front of him, and the thought of closeness was completely gone.

Feeling really quiet next to her, Yan Bei opened her eyes with her eyes closed, her black eyes looked at the ordinary face above her head, and asked softly:

"Fang Jianguo, who am I?"

"You are my wife, no, no, no, it's my lover, my lover..." For fear that she would lose his temper again, he quickly changed his words, but never thought that this sentence was my lover, and he just repaired her again. A good little mind caused a second crit.

Yan Bei: I choose a dog belt!

*Ok let me explain the part where he says you're my lover. In this era calling your husband like that is not commen, but MC learns from the FL and calls her plastic husband that which nearly gave the soldier guarding the door a heart attack [MC doesn't know such detail, and will never know. hahaha]

In the evening, the couple took Xiaojun from above to the next door to apologize to Feng Xiaoyu, and fell asleep after dinner.

At six o'clock the next morning, the couple ate the breakfast made by Mrs. Fang and were ready to go out.

As soon as I walked outside the door, I raised my eyes and met two people with halo on their heads.

At one glance, Yan Bei was almost blinded by the mixed halo of the male and female masters. Fang Jianguo saw her subconsciously squinting her eyes from the side, thinking she had sand in her eyes.

Just as they were about to take care of them, the Junjiu and his wife, who had just walked out of the house in front of them, turned their eyes around. They didn't know what they were thinking, Fang Jianguo's caring disappeared immediately, and his serious face was instantly restored.

Jun Jiu’s husband and Fang Jianguo are in the same military area, but one is in the tank battalion and the other is in the artillery battalion. There is no chance to meet each other on weekdays. Now they suddenly become neighbors who look up and see each other. Both of them feel a little different in their hearts. habit.

However, this embarrassment soon disappeared. When Yan Bei gradually adjusted to the male and female main aura, the two big men were already together and chatting as they walked.

Yesterday, Yan Bei and Jun Jiu met, and after the apology last night, Jun Jiu's family no longer cares about the little conflict between the two children. A coldhearted person like Jun Jiu also meant to smile at Yan Bei lightly.

The two women followed behind the two men together, but the atmosphere was not so active. Yan Bei also smiled at Junjiu. After the laugh, the atmosphere became a little weird.

Yan Bei is someone who has read the script. She knows some small details about the heroine’s life. According to the military exercises Fang Jianguo mentioned yesterday afternoon, she guessed that the heroine followed her husband to the military area today. What are you going to do?

The tank of the tank battalion had broken down, but the artillery battalion had broken a rocket launcher. Jun Jiu followed to repair the rocket launcher.

Because her major in university was knowledge about rockets and missiles, it was only because of family conflicts that she was forced to become a rich wife after graduation.

Yan Bei knew everything well, so naturally there was nothing to ask.

But the first two men started to question each other.

Feng Yi’s facial features are handsome, but he doesn’t appear feminine. The addition of his tall figure makes him look full of masculinity. Not only that, under his excellent appearance, the temperament that he exudes is the same as Fang Jianguo’s grassroots. Different.

Without the rough and rigid feeling of Fang Jianguo, it has the background of a cultural person and the enlightenment of young people in the new era.

He turned his head to look at Yan Bei and Jun Jiu behind him, his gentle eyes stayed on Jun Jiu for a while, then he looked at Yan Bei, smiled politely at her, and then asked Fang Jianguo:

"Battalion Commander Fang, I don’t see that you are also a person who loves his wife. There are regulations in the military area. No special circumstances are allowed to bring family members inside. Are you afraid of being punished?

In Feng Yi’s eyes, Yan Bei, a young daughter-in-law who had just entered the city, went to the barracks with her husband. She was just curious and wanted to visit, but he also felt that Fang Jianguo was not the kind of person who would violate the rules at will, so he did. The joke of this side-by-side hit.

But he didn't expect that Fang Jianguo's mind is not a person who can turn his head. He waved his hand directly without taking a look at Yan Bei, and said solemnly:

"Punishment will be punished, the battalion commander of me is a big deal, but if I don't take her to see, then I have to go back to sleep in my chase shop again."

When his voice fell, Yan Bei immediately felt the surprised look from Jun Jiu, "Sister-in-law, I didn't expect you to look delicate and fragile. It turned out to be hidden."

"Hehehe~, where and where..." Yan Bei could only reply with a flattering smile, and secretly scolded Fang Jianguo this stunner ten thousand times.

She is obviously a reasonable person, this girl actually built her image of a shrew in front of outsiders. This is Xiaobian!

Jun Jiu felt that there was something wrong with the atmosphere of the people beside him, and asked with concern, "Sister-in-law, are you okay? It was a bit cold in the morning, so don't catch a cold."

The heroine in the script is a hot person on the outside. Knowing that she really cares, Yan Bei immediately put on a decent smile, and shook her head to indicate that she was okay.

The two men in front heard the movement behind them, stopped at once, turned around and looked over.

At this time, Yan Bei deeply felt the difference between the male lead and the average man.

Feng Yi thought it was his wife who had caught a cold, so he immediately stepped forward and asked with concern.

But Fang Jianguo stood in place, frowning and staring at her for a long time, just when Yan Bei thought he would also show love and care for himself, and she even thought about how to answer, he didn't expect him to come. One sentence:

"Aren't you okay? Hurry up, slow, I don't want to take you there anymore!"

Hearing this, Yan Bei immediately narrowed his eyes dangerously: Fang Jianguo! There is a kind of you say it again!

"What are you looking at me for? Hurry up!" Fang Jianguo was looked at inexplicably.

Yan Bei felt the embarrassing gazes of the hostess and the couple. The palms hanging beside him tightened and loosened, loosened and tightened. This suppressed the tyrannical thoughts in his mind, squeezed out a smile, and smiled at the hostess and couple Laughing, then quickly rushed towards Fang Jianguo.

It seemed that he also felt the tyrannical elements emanating from her. Fang Jianguo turned around and lifted his leg to walk. At first glance, people who didn't know thought he was being chased by Yan Bei.

In a blink of an eye, the husband and wife disappeared from the sight of the hostess husband and wife.

As soon as he left the main line of sight of the male and female, Yan Bei's footsteps immediately accelerated by more than two times. Fang Jianguo felt the cool breeze blowing behind him, and hurriedly accelerated his steps, changing from brisk walking to fast running.

When Yan Bei saw him doing this behind, he knew that he had just said that on purpose. Thinking about the shame he was in front of the male and female masters, his heart became more angry.

"Fang Jianguo! You have a seed, don't run away! You can really make money with my old lady, you!"

Listening to the anger coming from behind him, the seriousness that Fang Jianguo's face had put on disappeared instantly, and he ran back and smiled at Yan Bei to please.

He laughed and explained breathlessly: "My wife, am I outside? If someone knows that I am afraid of you, then how shameless you are?"

"Really? Who is the one who just blew himself up for fear of his wife ruining my image?!" Yan Bei speeded up, dashing to Fang Jianguo, with one arm, blocking Fang Jianguo's path.

As expected, Fang Jianguo, a double-faced activist, actually hid without hiding. Instead, he opened his hands and rushed forward. The smile on that side was nothing more silly than this.

"Wife, hold one... Whoops!"

It was Yan Bei's iron fist raised to greet Fang Jianguo, which hit him heavily on his shoulder and directly knocked him out.

"Boom!" With a muffled sound, Yan Bei smiled satisfied as he watched the man struggling to get up from the ground.

*The ending of angering your wife

"How is it? Unhappy?" Yan Bei asked with a smile.

Fang Jianguo, who had just gotten up from the ground, heard this and looked around with a bewildered face and found that there were no outsiders around. This was a big relief.

However, for Yan Bei's obvious overwhelming words, he said that he did not want to answer now.

Looking at Yan Bei sadly, with his head drooping and shoulders drooping, Fang Jianguo passed her silently, and continued to walk towards the military area.

Yan Bei looked funny, and stopped teasing him, and followed by herself.

In the evening, before going to bed, Yan Bei told him about Jun Jiu's visit today, and directly asked Fang Jianguo to quit his current job.

Fang Jianguo didn't pay attention to what she said at first, until he heard that she was going to quit her current job, he suddenly reacted, turned over and sat up on the bed, frowned and asked:

"Why quit? Jun Jiu didn't say he promised you!"

"She will agree." Yan Bei dusted the sheets and sat cross-legged, closing her eyes and preparing to meditate daily.

Fang Jianguo was a little annoyed when she saw that she didn't put herself in the eyes so much.

"So you don't want to work in the same place with me?" he asked in a deep voice.

Yan Bei raised her eyebrows and shook her head without opening her eyes. Just as Fang Jianguo was about to repair her injured little heart by this answer, she said again:

"You have too little money and a lot of money at home. Both of us are not enough together. Besides, Xiaojun will go to school soon, and his expenses will inevitably increase in the future, and the money is far from enough."

"Why is it not enough? You see, people are not as rich as ours, and they are doing well?" Fang Jianguo asked rhetorically.

He raised his eyes and looked at the land under Yan Bei's buttocks, then looked at his side, and finally turned his gaze to the "wide" gap between the two, and said a bit aggrieved:

"Originally, you refused to be close to me at home, and now you don't even want to stay with me in the barracks..."

"You're mumbling endlessly, right?" Yan Bei opened her eyes, glanced lightly at the man on the bed who only wore a pair of big pants, and reiterated the question that he had said countless times.

"I'm not your wife! It's already on Xiaojun's face to let you sleep on the bed. If you chirp, you can sleep on the floor for me!"

"This is my bed..." Fang Jianguo reminded weakly.

Yan Beier was strong and naturally heard it, and immediately got up and prepared to get out of bed with the futon under him. Fang Jianguo saw him and hurriedly climbed over to pull her.

"Don't don't don't! This is your bed, your bed! I have no idea what you like, don't you?"

Hearing this, Yan Bei stopped moving, patted his stretched hand away, sat down again, and jokingly said:

"Fang Jianguo, Fang Jianguo, why are you so unsteady? Honestly, is it because I don't work in the same place with you, so you oppose it again?"

"No..." Fang Jianguo denied it, but his old face was red, and he dared not look at Yan Bei.

Seeing him like this, what else does Yan Bei don't understand?

However, remembering that his wife's identity was used by himself has caused him to be so embarrassed now, he coughed slightly uncomfortably, softened his voice, and explained in a good manner:

"I want to make money, then make some investment, and finally buy what I want, and the job of a repairman cannot give me what I want. What I give up now is the job, not you, do you understand? "

Fang Jianguo nodded, but still felt a little aggrieved, turned his head to look at Yan Bei, and hesitated:

"Then...then can you give me an incense?"

"Go to hell!" Yan Bei raised his hand and slapped his face, and directly knocked the person down, and by the way, he pulled the quilt to cover this aggrieved face, and turned and closed his eyes to practice with peace of mind.

Fang Jianguo: Hey yeah~, so wronged!

One night, Fang Jianguo was immersed in sorrow, unable to extricate himself, until the early hours of the morning, this vaguely fell asleep.

Soon, Yan Bei and Jun Jiu received the flyers from the court, but neither Yan Bei nor Jun Jiu took their children to the court because they had children and their father was there. That was enough.

Yan Bei didn't know how wonderful the court was that day. All she knew was that when Fang Jianguo led Feng Yi's family to eat at her house that night, the two elders severely beat up the two Pi boys.

Of course, the actual effect of this violent beating can be seen by seeing the two boys still alive the next day. It's just a meaning. After all, where the child's mother is standing, the two army commanders didn't dare to make any effort.

Even if the matter ends here, in this era of fighting fathers, Fang Xiaojun, the bear child, is lucky to have a father who can protect him.

In Yan Bei's opinion, this is not something to be honorable. In order to teach this kid a lesson, she spent a summer vacation on Fang Xiaojun and asked him to deeply reflect on the serious consequences.

Fortunately, this summer vacation was spent in the military camp, otherwise Fang Xiaojun felt that he would definitely spend this summer vacation very embarrassed.

However, during military training, there is no longer a mother who will kindly visit him from time to time. Fang Xiaojun himself said that in fact, it feels better than death.

In particular, he also has a two-faced dad who protects his wife and is a madman. He is a serious and selfless man on the face, but in private, because he is angry with his wife, he has given the instructor how many additional training suggestions.

That taste is so sour and refreshing!

Under the scorching sun, Fang Xiaojun, who had been added to the military posture for an hour, stared at the brim of his hat and began to think about a major philosophical issue in life.

How can I let my mom find out that my dad is abusing herself?

Just thinking about it, there seemed to be hallucinations in front of him. The dark face of his father Fang Jianguo appeared in front of him. Fang Xiaojun shook his head, and his eyes widened when he realized that he was still there.

My head suddenly slammed, and secretly said that if you always want to be fined an hour of military posture, your son, I am really going to raise my braids!

"Go and change clothes, I'll wait for you in the office." Fang Jianguo said coldly and turned around and left.

Fang Xiaojun blinked his eyes, letting the sweat roll off his cheeks for a long while, and then he realized that he was liberated.

With a cheer, he immediately ran back to the dormitory to change clothes, and then left the military area with Fang Jianguo.

Seeing that he didn't ask anything, Fang Jianguo couldn't help asking curiously, "You don't ask why?"

"I don't need to ask, I know that today is my mother's birthday on July 15th, right?" Fang Xiaojun asked jokingly.

Fang Jianguo nodded, feeling that the skin boy in front of him was pleasing to his eyes, and confessed: "I ordered a cake. I will get the cake first, and then you will coax your mother to the Red Star Hotel. I will wait for you there."

After speaking, he warned uneasy: "Don't let me hear you!"

"This...this is very difficult, why don't you go by yourself?" Fang Xiaojun said bitterly.

With his mother's shrewdness, he was sure to reveal everything when he opened his mouth.

It's a pity that Fang Jianguo didn't care about him. He only left the sentence "You solve it by yourself". He turned around and got in the car from the military area and left.

Fang Xiaojun stood at the gate of the military area with a dazed expression, alone in a mess...

Is this still a dad? is it? is it? !

After a long time, Fang Xiaojun got on the bus and embarked on the arduous task of coaxing his mother for the first time in his life.

It’s not that hot anymore, early autumn is very hot, and it’s still cool to stay in the house.

Yan Bei slapped a fan in one hand and turned over the account book in the other, as if his home was an office.

Mrs. Fang played cards with Aunt Wu's group of old ladies downstairs. The early autumn afternoon was peaceful and beautiful.

However, when Fang Xiaojun, a teenager who was supposed to be still in military training, suddenly appeared in front of him, all the silence was broken.

He said angrily and anxiously: "Mom, my dad cheated! I saw him leading the vixen into the Red Star Hotel. Go and take a look!"

"Derailed?" Yan Bei looked up from the ledger, there was no anger and other emotions in Fang Xiaojun's imagination, only nonchalant.

"Yeah! Derailment! What a big deal! How much! Mom, don't you want to catch the rape?!" Fang Xiaojun pretended to be angrily.

Yan Bei raised her eyebrows, "It's okay if it's true love. It's normal for a man to cheat, but it's better to give someone a girl. Why didn't your dad tell me? I can go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to get a divorce with him. what."

Fang Xiaojun was dumbfounded, why was this reaction different from what he had imagined?

"Mom, are you sure you are not confused?" Fang Xiaojun asked, swallowing.

Yan Bei shook her head and smiled while playing a fan, "No."

"Are you not angry?" Fang Xiaojun asked incredulously.

Yan Bei felt funny and asked, "Why should I be angry? This is a very good thing."

"Mom! Don't make trouble, okay?" Fang Xiaojun felt that her mother was confused and pulled Yan Bei up and dragged her out. Yan Bei thought he was very angry, and followed his footsteps. , While persuading:

"You are so old, even if your dad starts a family again, but your dad and I both love you, don't worry..."

Fang Xiaojun listened to the whispering persuasion in his ear, expressing his sympathy for his father.

He used to think his mother loved his dad very much, but now it seems that it may be a plastic couple.

The old lady playing cards in the garden watched the mother and son push away, immediately put down the cards in her hand, clapped her hands and got up, smiled at Aunt Wu and others:

"You guys slow down, this is my Xiaojun's mother's birthday today, so I don't want to collide with everyone. We are eating out, I'm leaving first."

With that said, before a group of old ladies and old men could react, they got up and left.

Until this time, the grandpa and aunts discovered that the clothes worn by the old lady today were very festive. The orange-yellow satin gown was fresh and bright.

Seeing that Mrs. Fang was about to leave the community, Aunt Wu, who was always absent-minded in playing cards today, also stood up. She followed Mrs. Fang out of the community, and she didn't know what she wanted to do.

On Yan Bei's side, Fang Xiaojun was dragged to the entrance of the Red Star Hotel. Seeing Xiao Zhang waiting for a long time at the entrance, his heart was already clear.

What kind of scene of rape is this? This is simply a routine for her!

Poor Fang Xiaojun didn't know that his mother had seen through her own tricks long ago, doing a full set of dramas, and rushing towards Xiao Zhang with an angry expression.

Drinking asked: "Hey! Uncle Zhang, why are you here? Where is my dad? Where is he?"

Xiao Zhang, who didn't understand his reaction at all, was a little dazed, but his eyes already saw Yan Bei with a motherly smile, and he immediately reacted and replied with a flattering smile:

"It's in the third private room on the second floor."

Fang Xiaojun got an answer, glared at him pretentiously, then turned around to pull Yanbei and dragged her upstairs.

But when he dragged, he gradually realized that his mother's reaction was a bit wrong. She stopped in front of the private room, looked sideways, and met her jokes.

It's over, it's showing up!

"Why don't you leave?" Yan Bei gently took her arm from his hand and asked with a smile while standing at the door of the private room.

Fang Xiaojun was slightly shocked, but he was still not as shocked as his father Fang Jianguo. He responded quickly, without saying anything, he pushed open the private room door.

"Wow!" Fang Jianguo, who had received a remote notification from Xiao Zhang early, appeared in front of Yan Bei with a pot of...cactus in his arms.

Looking at the red garland on the pot of cactus in his arms, Fang Xiaojun, who finally tricked his mother to come here, said that the picture was so beautiful that he felt a bit spicy in his eyes.

Daddy! You can have a snack!

Just this gift, waiting to go home tonight and kneel on the washboard!

The air has a solidified smell at this moment.

Inside and outside the door, the couple looked at each other silently, and Fang Xiaojun, who was standing next to Yan Bei, felt a little bit of breathing. I took a few steps back and felt better.

However, this action broke the current almost solidified atmosphere. Fang Jianguo put on a flattering smile and walked towards Yan Bei with the cactus in his hand. He looked at her with satisfaction and the cactus again, all agreeing. .

"Babe, happy birthday! This is a gift from me, do you like it?" Fang Jianguo asked.

Yan Bei swallowed hard and took a deep breath. Only then did he suppress the tyrannical thoughts in his heart, pulled out a smile, and asked:

"Fang Jianguo, don't you think I am especially good for this pot of cactus?"

Fang Jianguo, who was unaware of the true thoughts of the woman in front of him, nodded straightforwardly and smiled excitedly:

"Yeah, look at the green color, it looks the same as your face when you were angry, and with these little thorns, when you reach out to touch it, you feel exactly the same as when you touched it. It really matches you!"

"Dare you say these few words again?" Yan Bei asked through gritted teeth.

The hand hanging to his side raised at the same time to take the pot of cactus in Fang Jianguo's hand. In the holding posture, Fang Xiaojun felt like she was about to smash it out.

But just when Fang Xiaojun was worried that his father would really send his life out for this proposition, Mrs. Fang's bright orange shirt appeared on the stairs.

"What's the matter? What are you doing at the door? Jianguo, you didn't know to invite your wife in?!" The old lady frowned and reminded.

When Fang Xiaojun saw that it was his grandmother, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief, ran to take the thing that the old lady was holding in her hand, turned and ran back, smiled, and handed it to Yan Bei.

"Mom, this is a gift my grandma and I prepared for you. See if you like it?"

Yan Bei, who wanted Fang Jianguo to taste the cactus, was interrupted by the grandparents and his grandson was depressed, but when he saw the beautifully packaged small box in Fang Xiaojun's hand, he immediately had a real smile on his face.

"Go in and take a look, what's it like standing at the door?" The old lady Fang reminded me funny, and gently pushed Yan Bei in while talking.

But what made her more curious was the calm reaction of Fang Jianguo's family, one or two with a relaxed expression, which was very strange.

Under curiosity, Jun Jiu asked, and the answer was...

"My mother went to the mountain to clean up, and my dad is waiting for retirement and then going up the mountain to accompany her." Fang Xiaojun replied with a relaxed expression.

Jun Jiu was stunned, "Is it a good thing to go to the mountains for repairs? Why are you so happy?"

"Why should you be unhappy?" Fang Xiaojun asked inexplicably.

A rhetorical question made Jun Jiu speechless.

Yes, you are happy, as long as there is nothing wrong with her, she can rest assured.

Thinking about this, Jun Jiu also wanted to drive, no longer entangled, and went back to his home with his reluctant son for dinner.

Watching their mother and son leave, Mrs. Fang smiled lightly and turned to ask the father and son who were clearing the dishes:

"Which mountain is Xiaojun's fucking repairs on? Old lady, I'm tired of staying in the city, so I can just go up the mountain with her."

However, as soon as the words came out, the father and son who were clearing the bowls and chopsticks were taken aback, turned their heads, and asked in disbelief:

"Don't you know which mountain she went to?

The letter left says so!

"Is there?" The old lady Fang was a little dazed, shook her head, and muttered unsurely: "Could it be that I already have Alzheimer's? Why don't I have any impression?"

This is anxious for the father and son. From then on, every day I go home, I will ask Mrs. Fang: Do you always remember?

It's up to you to find their daughter-in-law (mother)!

In this regard, Mrs. Fang said that she was under a little pressure.

But she didn't know that she was actually cheated by Yan Bei.

At this time, Yan Bei was sitting in her large river-view villa and counting the gold in the warehouse. She felt that she had no other way to deal with the problem of the old lady Fang.

Rather than disappearing directly, this way, somehow it would pave her way back in the future. Moreover, even if they couldn't find her, Fang Jianguo and his son knew that she was fine, so they didn't worry about it.

Yan Bei smiled lightly, lying on her back on the carpet and looking at the golden piece of the warehouse, a sense of security that she had never felt before rose in her heart.

*And like that old lady Fang who has Alzheimer [Not] was pitted.

This a No CP story, although their interactions are cute [And MC never understood why the father's shorts had piggy on them] but isn't familia love, more cute and firm than a romantic one?

Nyaa.23, Anirose, Elliana and 3 others like this.
  4. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Sixth arc: Cultivation world, My daughter is a blackened female partner [END 167]

Seventh arc: I'm the black dragon mother of LongLong [END 201]

Eights arc: Mother of an innocent aborted child [END 237]
    At this point, I didn’t have time to make any mental preparations. I suddenly felt that my lower abdomen sank, and I quickly looked down at my stomach. The lower abdomen, which should have been smooth and firm, was so big as if someone had stuffed a basketball into it. High bulge, and also sinking.

Yan Bei was horrified, but more horror was still to come.

I saw a baby's fist-sized dot suddenly and shallowly protruding from the belly. With the intense painful afferent nerve, the pain made Yan Bei completely stunned.

Who is kicking my old lady!

"It's your child." Xiaoduo said jokingly. He separated from the main body of the system and floated over Yan Beilong's belly. He stretched out a small finger to point to his belly and laughed:

"Congratulations on your real motherhood!"

Yan Bei, who was still in a daze, heard this, her stiff face suddenly began to twitch, and she looked down at her stomach in a daze, and couldn't recover for a long while.

She is pregnant?

Is she a pregnant woman?

Did the kid kick her just now?

"Hey! Sister Beibei?" Yan Bei didn't react for a while, Xiaoduo floated to her eyes, stretched out her hand and swayed in front of her, trying to attract the attention of the pregnant mother.

Yan Bei blinked his eyes, raised his head, and said without any fluctuations in his tone: "Xiao Duo, I'm not married yet."

"I know." Xiaoduo nodded earnestly with blinking eyes.

"But I'm pregnant now." There is still no fluctuation, even a little want to laugh.

This is not funny!

It’s okay for her to be a mother of a yellow flower, but why do she still have to give birth to her own baby now?

"Tellmewhy?" Tell her why!

Xiaoduo: The English has come out. I'm afraid it's really stimulated, right? I'm a little scared~

The Thumbelina in front of her flashed away, and Yan Bei stared at her stomach alone without answering, feeling depressed.

But just when she began to doubt life, the little guy in her stomach moved again.

Because of the practice of the Five-Sense Element Method, she could clearly see the little thing in her belly. Its head had fine hair, and the eyebrows and eyelashes had also grown. The hairy lanugo covered her whole body, and it was exuding now. A breath of joy.

One of the crystal clear little hands was held in his mouth, the other was dropped randomly, and the two little feet suddenly stared up and kicked directly on the wall of the uterus, making Yan Bei suck in pain.

It wasn't too much pain, she was just too surprised, because at the moment she was kicked, she clearly felt its existence, so strong, so not to be ignored, so she kept it in her heart and didn't dare to forget it.

A ghostly messenger, Yan Bei put her palm on her swollen belly and stroked it lightly.

The little thing seemed to feel it. The little head turned towards her palm, and then stopped her head under her palm, feeling her mother's touch with joy.

This is amazing!

Yan Bei sighed in disbelief.

Ninth arc: My brother and son are sick [END 270]

Tenth arc: The stepmother who accidentally killed the heroine needs to farm [END 305]

"Ahem!" With a low cough, Yan Bei swallowed the mooncake in her mouth with difficulty, glanced at her eyebrows and asked: "What are you looking at me?"

"I just want to look at you." Su Yunqi replied, her expression so serious that Yan Bei could not bear any joking mood.

"Su Yunqi, you, don't be so serious, you don't get used to it..." Yan Bei said embarrassedly.

Seeing her embarrassment, Su Yunqi lowered her head and smiled lightly, her thin lips bite, as if she had made a big decision, she suddenly stood up holding Xuan'er, took out something from her arms and put it in front of Yan Bei, even looking at it. Not dare to look at her, he turned around and walked to the pavilion railing with Xuan'er in his arms.

Yan Bei sat on the stone bench alone, looked at the blue paper on the table, and at the back of the father and son in front of him, curiously took the blue paper and opened it slowly.

Su Yunqi seemed to have eyes on the back of her head, suddenly she spoke, and she sang aloud with affection.

The sound is clear and clear, not only does it not look feminine, but it also sounds nice with the bold tunes.

"The soup of the son is above the Wanqiu."

"Xun is sentimental, but hopeless."

"Kan Qi beats the drum, under Wanqiu."

"No winter and no summer, it's worth its heron feathers."

"Kan Qi hit Fou, the way of Wanqiu."

"There is no winter and no summer, it's worth the heron."

This is a piece in the Book of Songs, named Wanqiu, which is about the man's love for a witch. Only the first paragraph of the whole article is about love, and all other parts describe the witch's mood and appearance.

Some people think this poem is ironic, but more people think it is a love poem.

She danced gracefully above Wanqiu, who knows how much he admires her at the moment, but the love is too deep and useless, from the beginning to the end, she just performed her own dance, never noticed that he was crazy Look at her.

He clearly knew that he couldn't stay with her, he didn't force it, only that she could know his mind, that's it.

The singing stopped at some point, and the noisy voices rang in my ears, distant and sometimes near, illusory but clearly reminded her that this was not in a dream, but in reality.

If it were a dream, she could put away this blue paper and keep it as a souvenir. After all, she was also the person who had received a love letter.

But here is in reality. She looked at the blue paper in her hand and didn't know what to do.

Give it back to him?

She was his wife in name, and she was the same old man, and returned it back. Isn't it unreasonable?

Can it be put away?

She was not sure whether this poem was written to Xiao Yan or to her.

Yan Bei held the blue paper and looked at Su Yunqi, who was staring at him for some time, feeling a little weird and curious.

Unexpectedly, such a man is not a nerd, but a person who understands the taste of life.

If he was not tortured by the illness at the beginning, he might be able to accomplish a great career.

Maybe, everything can start all over again?

"Su Yunqi, next year's imperial examination, would you like to try it?" Yan Bei asked suddenly.

Very cleverly to break up the previously too ambiguous atmosphere.

She put the blue paper away and put it in the purse in her sleeve, playing the identity of Xiao Yan, accepting her husband's affection for her.

Su Yunqi frowned, did not answer Yan Bei's question, but suddenly said seriously: "Yan Niang, I am pleased with you."

His name is Yan Niang, and she is happy.

"You...you scumbag!" Yan Beiteng stood up, scolding Su Yunqi for no reason, making Su Yunqi stupid.

He doesn't understand what a scumbag is, but it doesn't sound like a good thing.

"Yan Niang, why are you scolding me?" Su Yunqi asked puzzledly.

He finally mustered up the courage to express his inner feelings like her, how could she be so confused? !

Seeing his innocent look, Yan Bei said with an aura: "Go! Go back to the inn and rest!"

What month to enjoy, what song to sing, and what poem to read!

Su Yunqi, you cheated, you fell in love with other women in your marriage!

"Huh!" An air-conditioner hummed from her nose, and Yan Bei packed up her things, turned and left.

Su Yunqi was dumbfounded, looked at Xuan'er who was also blank in her arms, and hurriedly chased the figure in front of her.

"Yanniang, what's the matter with you? Why are you so angry?" Su Yunqi asked as she pursued.

The person in front did not answer, and just walked forward quickly.

Su Yunqi was depressed, so she had to find a piece of tofu and hit her to death.

In this way, a romantic confession ends here without a problem.

Su Yunqi would never understand why Yan Bei would scold him, let alone why she treated her confession like this.

Well, this question, he is doomed to think about it.

Because, he didn't know, the wife in front of him had already changed souls.

Yan Bei is Yan Bei and Xiao Yan is Xiao Yan. They are not alone.

Su Yunqi: I feel that Dou E is not wronged by me...

After returning to the inn, Yan Bei went directly to the room to rest. He never talked to Su Yunqi again. She only felt sorry for Xiao Xuan'er. She wanted to sleep with her mother and father, but now she had to squeeze a bed with her aggrieved father It's so pitiful.

Daddy was hard in his arms, uncomfortable at all, he didn't like it.

The next day, Yan Bei returned to her smile again, still no different than usual, but Su Yunqi could feel that the distance between herself and her was getting farther and farther.

After returning to the village, she would never take the initiative to enter his house, nor would she have any more caring than ordinary people for him, as if she were...friends.

Yes, his good wife gave him the feeling of a friend, this feeling is really, very fucking!

However, no matter how dissatisfied Su Yunqi was, Yan Bei's heart that wanted to keep distance could not be shaken.

She is a principled person, this is someone else's husband, she should stay away.

Although Xiao Yan didn't know where she died, but she couldn't enjoy Xiao Yan's things with peace of mind.

Whether it's Su Yunqi or something else, it just can't.

It is enough for her to have her Xiao Xuan'er.

After the busy farming period, the cold winter was approaching. Su Yunqi, who sensed Yan Bei's rejection, simply turned her grief and anger into strength, and started to study at night. She planned to take part in the imperial examination next year, the title of the gold list, and the Feng Guanxia would please her again.

Yan Bei didn't know the little Jiujiu he was fighting in his heart. He thought he really wanted to fight again. He called Su Yunqi's support and took care of all the work outside the house. Su Yunqi only reads books, and doesn't care about anything else.

From the beginning of winter, Yan Bei took Xuan'er around to promote her hybrid rice, planning to set up a test base in the village in the spring of next year.

Because most people are willing to believe what they have seen with their own eyes. If she does not produce some results, the farmers who depend on heaven for food will not believe her at all.

After all, for them, hybrid rice is a rice seed with unknown risks. If it were not for the results, no one would easily abandon the original rice seed and choose to grow an unfamiliar rice seed.

Ok, let me tell you, this MC is not in the category of the No CP protagonists who have a problem accepting others or is insecure about whether the one the mission goals like is she or the original. Although she claims so again and again, maybe she doesn't know her own character, maybe she just wants to justify her cold-boldness, I don't know. But if she was an insecure person she would never daringly stand in front of her second son, and say I'm your mother, even if the original gave birth to, I'm your mother, and believe it or not, I'll bit you if you don't accept. Her actions for her children, and the way that she's jealous of interactions of her children with others, and how she fights bravely for the right of being the mother of her children shows that if she truly ever cared for any of the fathers, she would never have given up. How is it that the children are always mine but the husband is someone else?
    This is why although she shows the nonsense of I don't believe in their love as whether its for original or me and so, I say she's a type one protagonist, who doesn't think about romantic love at all. sidenote: When facing Moni she even confessed that looking at his sinister eyes, she knew he was caring about her and never saw anyone else through her.
    I don't know whether the author doesn't have a grip of her own character setting and the mindset of this kind of people well or deep down she's also one of us but never confesses to her own cold-bloodedness or just write like this to hook the readers, but deep down she also knows the mindset of her own character. An author's character always shows a bit of their own mindset, as does the reader's choice of the story theme.

Eleventh arc: Mother of cannon fodder monkey king [END 357]
    First mission failer

Twelfth arc: My general son wants to kill me every day [END 399]

13th arc: Mother of the little zombie [END 446]

14th: Interstellar villain child [END 494]

15th: mother of Song Qingshu [END 553]

16th: campus son who refound his biological mother [END 574]

17th: mother of Lin Daiyu

Did you knew Red mansion QT stories are also common, all the arcs are about being one of the characters of the red mansion in fanfic of the story, unfortunately, currently I can't make any connecton with the original, as I can't make any connection with The Tale of Genji but who knows maybe when I grew up I do, some of the red mansion QTs:
    红楼之幸福人生
    惜春是个佛修[红楼]

【无CP】[红楼]嘘,我有一个淘宝!

【无CP】快穿红楼之不服憋着

Last edited: Apr 21, 2021
  5. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Yan Bei took it out and saw that it was Changsheng who had called.

For some reason, she suddenly had an ominous premonition.

"Answer the phone, sister Beibei, what are you doing stupidly?" Xiaoduo raised her eyebrows gossiping. If possible, she would definitely help her.

Yan Bei raised his hand to pat the gossip Xiaoduo, and directly patted the person back into the system space, only then carefully clicked to connect.

The long-lived and crisp child's voice sounded: "Mom, I want to ask you one thing, okay if you don't hang up the phone suddenly?"

The voice sounded a little pitiful, Yan Bei thought he was wronged, and hurriedly responded: "I won't hang up, what do you want to say in Changsheng? Did someone bully you?"

"No, just..." After a pause for two or three seconds, he said carefully:

"Mom, last time you passed the test sample to me and didn't take it back. I curiously passed the sample to the night wolf, and asked him to use the technique over there to simulate the image of the sample body... .."

Having said this, he paused again, and suddenly said aggrieved: "Mom, you look like you in the picture...How many sons do you have besides me?"

"What? I didn't hear you clearly, would you say it again?"

"Huh? Why can't you hear? The signal is not very good."

"Hey hello hello? Changsheng can hear you over there? I can't hear you, wait a moment and yell, mother hang up for a while and call here!"

After pretending to be a fool, Yan Bei immediately hung up the phone, her hands still trembling, she couldn't lie down anymore, turned over and sat up, staring at the huge TV screen in front of her, and began to think about how she should answer the sudden torture.

It's a pity that the mother phone kept ringing, and there was no time for Yan Bei to think.

Speaking of it, she only left handsets for Xingheng and Changsheng's two sons, but she did not tell Xingheng that other keys could be used.

And on the Changsheng side, she didn't tell him Xingheng's communication number, he could only contact the night wolf who was in the same plane as Xingheng at best.

Indeed, he only contacted Night Wolf, who was hers, and without her permission, he would not divulge information that shouldn't be disclosed.

Then, Changsheng may just judge her and other sons from the sample pictures simulated by Night Wolf.

If so, can she say it was just a coincidence, right?

But is this the only fact?

When Yan Bei answered the phone call from Changsheng again, she began to understand that this smasher was no longer the stupid smasher she had remembered.

"Mom, your master sold you with a bottle of red wine. He said you have a daughter named Mo Ranxiang."

"Also on Wang Da's side, once suddenly there was a baby named Xia Zhi called Niangqin on the phone. I asked him who your mother is, and he said it was Yan Bei."

"There is also the magician Bolun who specially sends magic crystals to your master. Suddenly he made the wrong call. Hearing that I am your mother and your son, he immediately said that it was impossible."

"I asked him why it was impossible. He said that a female dragon can't give birth to people, and that she has a little dragon cub."

"...So, Mom, I think there are some things you can tell me clearly. If you don't want longevity, please tell Changsheng you don't want him..."

"Otherwise, he will not recognize the reality, one sticks to his mother and annoys her..."

The choking sound followed. Although Yan Bei knew that the zombie had no tears, she knew that Changsheng was crying, and her first and most caring child was crying.

Without any hesitation, he immediately opened the door of Ten Thousand Realms and stepped in.

As soon as she landed, a small figure rushed over, wrapped her waist tightly, and buried her head in front of her chest.

She could feel his exertion. After more than a hundred years of growth, he was no longer the fragile little zombie back then. She hugged her with all her strength and suffocated her.

"Cough cough cough!"

Yan Bei coughed fiercely, and the villain in her arms was immediately startled, as if he had only realized what he had done, and hurriedly let go.

Little face lifted up, staring at her blankly, with a hint of apology in his eyes unconsciously.

He didn't mean it, but...too scared of losing.

"Children, come, sit down, listen to your mother slowly tell you about your brothers and sisters." Yan Bei sat down cross-legged, patted the position beside her, and beckoned Changsheng to come over.

He nodded, his steps seemed a little cautious, and it took him a long while to dangle next to her.

Yan Bei knew the child was thinking too much when he saw it. He stretched out his hand and took his son directly into his arms. Ignoring his arrogant struggle, he wrapped his chin tightly on top of his head and said softly:

"There are many brothers and sisters in Changsheng, but you are your mother's first child. If you want to see them, it won't take too long. Soon your mother can take you with you, and then you can go and meet them."

The child in his arms stopped struggling and listened carefully to what she said, without expressing any emotions, but quietly waiting for her to continue.

Next, Yan Bei spent more than two hours explaining what she had experienced to Changsheng with brief sentences.

She knew that although he hadn't grown up in appearance, but his mind had already matured, he would understand these words.

With so many brothers and sisters suddenly showing up, Changsheng was a little repulsive. He would keep asking what kind of people they were, and would keep reiterating that he was the boss, and his younger brothers and sisters would have to listen to him.

Since then, the eldest brother Changsheng who has the appearance of a child was born. The child thought too much. Yan Bei followed him in everything. The only thing was that he was not allowed to disturb his younger brothers and sisters abruptly.

After all, there are several worlds that she has completely broken, without any ties.

As for the ones that can't be cut off, she will take Changsheng back to admit her one day.

With his mother's permission, the heart that Changsheng held was finally let go, but he felt a bit wronged when he thought of so many people still wanting to share his mother's love with him.

But the facts can't be changed, so I can only retreat and strive to become the little baby that my mother cares most about!

Yan Bei didn't know that he was thinking about these Xiao Jiujiu in his heart. She only knew that the task reminder came, and she couldn't wait to pick it up.

If the budget is correct, after this task is completed, she can reach level fifteen and fulfill the promise made to longevity.

"Changsheng, I have to go, but I will be back to pick you up soon. You must take care of yourself during this period, you know?" Yan Bei touched Changsheng's hair and asked.

Changsheng nodded obediently, got up and watched Yan Bei leave.

Smiling at his son, Yan Bei opened the door of ten thousand realms and returned to the real world.

Upon returning home, immediately open the system task panel to receive task indicators and script information.

Ok, is the sense of playboys and playgirls being caught exciting?
    Well, not a match for a mother whose baby child finds out they've been cheated as an only child...Hahaha
    desperately waiting for all the gang to meet each other

Later, she discovered that the friend interface, which was originally gray, was suddenly lit, and she seemed to be able to use the function.

Yan Bei opened the friend interface and looked at it. It was empty and there was nothing.

"Xiaoduo, what's the use of this friend interface? Is it used to connect to other task members?"

"Neither!" Xiaoduo shook his head and explained, "The taskmen of the Loving Mothers and Defeat Children Project cannot communicate with each other. Your friend interface is used to contact your friends."

"My friend? What kind of friend?" Yan Bei asked suspiciously.

Xiaoduo blinked at Yan Bei with a smile, and reminded: "You may try to put the base machine in your hand into the friend interface."

Hearing this, Yan Bei was feeling puzzled, and saw that a box was suddenly added to the friend's interface, which looked like it could fit into a base machine.

"Don't hurt me!" Yan Bei warned viciously before putting the base machine on.

Xiaoduo waved his hand repeatedly and said that he would never cheat the host, and Yan Bei tentatively put the base machine in.

【Ding! The chat group is being established, please name the group’s owner]

"What does this mean?" Yan Bei felt a little confused and flustered.

She has a hunch that once this group is established, her mind will definitely explode.

But there was no turning back arrow when he opened the bow, and it was impossible to pull out the parent machine. Yan Bei had only one option left and heeded the instructions.

"Xiao Duo, can I fire you?" In Yin Cece's voice, Xiao Duo trembled all over, and quickly explained:

"It's not as serious as you think, sister Beibei, if you think about it, if all the sub-machine owners are in the same group, then whatever you do, the efficiency will be many times faster than before, right?"

"Can you still contact someone alone?" Yan Bei tried to struggle.

"You are the owner of the group, you can @ the designated person you want to reply to, and of course you can also poke the group members privately."

This answer did not satisfy Yan Bei, "Then how should I explain the existence of this chat group in a while?"

You know, not everyone who owns the sub-machines knows the existence of other sub-machine owners, and all of them will appear in the same group.

Just thinking about it is daunting!

"I don't care, you quickly help me pull out the mother machine, this group of old ladies don't want to build it!"

At least now she doesn't want to build it!

Seeing the host gradually become violent, Xiaoduo was also a little panicked, and hurriedly activated his super brain, thinking about a solution frantically.

Finally, she found a stopgap!

"Sister Beibei, if you want to pull it out, you can't pull it out. If you don't want to explain everything now, there is only one way to automatically block the group reminder."

"Okay, then you can do that." Yan Bei said blankly.

"This one......"

Yan Bei squinted over with a cold eye: "Don't tell me that a super artificial intelligence can't even handle this little thing!"

Otherwise, what do I want you to do?

Xiaoduo didn't dare to speak again, and nodded again and again to ensure that the task was completed perfectly!

In this way, when everyone was ignorant, one or two all joined Yan Bei's "Don't ask who I am, I just want to be quiet" group.

After Daiyu’s marriage, one after another good things came. First they were married in the spring, then Wang Xifeng gave birth to the second child, and then Jia’s mother’s birthday, one after another. When Yan Bei finds the time to withdraw and return to the real world, the real time is already The past week.

When he got home, he went straight to the door of ten thousand realms without stopping, and came to the plane of longevity.

Once you crossed the gate of ten thousand realms, you were the home of Changsheng. It seemed to be telepathic. As soon as the Yanbei arrived, Changsheng appeared.

The appearance has not changed at all, it is still the appearance of a little boy, and at first glance, it is still as cute as before.

"Baby, guess what good things Mom brought you?" Yan Bei asked with a smile.

"I don't know." Changsheng came forward seriously, hugged her waist, raised his head and asked her: "Mom, are you here to take me away?"

When I left last time, I said that I was going to take me away again when I reappeared. You must not break your promise, or I will be sad.

Obviously, Yan Bei's mystery not only did not bring the effect she expected, but it also added to the anxiety in Changsheng's heart.

Yan Bei didn't expect it to be such an effect, so he hurriedly reduced his joking expression, took the pass, and made it belong to longevity according to the method of use.

With a hot forehead, Changsheng blinked big eyes in confusion, and asked blankly: "Mom, what are you doing?"

"I'm preparing to take you away." Yan Bei touched his little head and explained: "I bought you the Plane Pass. From now on, you can always follow me."

She squatted down, her eyes were level with him, "Now, while everything hasn't started yet, do you really want to go to other worlds with me? If you are not ready to turn your bow, if you are not mentally prepared, You can slow down a little longer."

Changsheng didn't respond. Just when Yan Bei thought he hadn't thought about it, he suddenly laughed, said nothing, just looked at her like this.

Yan Bei knew it when he saw this smile.

Standing up, patted the little guy on the shoulder, "Ahem!" He cleared his throat twice, and said jokingly:

"Okay, then you hurry up and prepare, and Mom will take you to meet your younger brothers and sisters."

"Brothers and sisters?" Chang Sheng suddenly put a smile away, and asked in confusion, "Are they all younger than me?"

"Well..." Yan Bei smiled. "Our family does not look at age, but only recognizes the order. You will be the eldest brother in the longevity. You have to take the responsibility of the elder brother and take good care of your younger siblings. Oh!"

"Am I the eldest brother?" Changsheng asked, and Yan Bei nodded and admitted, with a smile exactly like Yan Bei's face.

Then he will take good care of his brothers and sisters!

"Okay, you go to prepare, I am waiting for you here." Yan Bei waved her hand, and lay down on the sofa in the house familiarly, planning to rest while waiting.

Changsheng got her some food first, and then went on to prepare.

In fact, there is nothing to prepare. The zombies are no different from human beings. They just need to be careful not to reveal their identity. Everyone knows this kind of thing, and he doesn't need to explain it specially.

Just in order not to worry everyone, he still told everyone that he was leaving with his mother, and then he followed Yan Bei to leave under the reluctant gaze of the zombies.

Outsiders who are not company operatives cannot directly enter other planes. Unless there are cracks in time and space, as in the previous world, outsiders will be excluded from the space and be directly obliterated.

The existence of the pass is to give outsiders a reasonable identity and avoid the tragedy of spatial xenophobia.

However, people with a pass like Changsheng do not have the ability to directly travel through time and space, and the strength to resist the pressure of the law of time and space.

So this time it has to look at Yan Bei.

Wanjiemen can provide the space-time shuttle function, and the growth space she bought not long ago also gives Changsheng a protective place that can resist the pressure of the time-space shuttle law.

The two complement each other, and it becomes easy for Yan Bei to bring longevity to other planes.

The space can contain living things, naturally including the corpse. Yan Bei arranges Changsheng to stay in the space, and then takes the space to cross the Ten Thousand Realm Gate together to the third mission world she has ever visited.

She can't bring Changsheng to the real world, even if someone else is in the space bracelet on her wrist, she can't escape the space and come to the real world.

So, without thinking about it, Yan Bei brought him to this plane.

Because in this plane, there is a child who she once promised is still waiting for him.

She has been in time and space for hundreds of years, and she doesn't know how many years have passed since this world. If the flow of time is the same as that of Changsheng, then she is not sure that the arrogant boy Nanting Bai is still alive.

But before she left, the kid was cultivating immortals with his master. Maybe he was talented and could live a few hundred years longer than ordinary people?

At the moment he landed, Yan Bei thought about thousands of possibilities in his mind, but when he landed on the ground, all speculations turned into worries.

Looking at the brightly lit classical building in front of him, Yan Bei only glanced at the exposed girls, and Yan Bei immediately stopped his action to bring Changsheng out of the space.

"Yo~, lady, our Zuixianlou only caters to male guests, not female guests."

Zuixianlou’s mother held her arms in front of Yan Bei, looked her up and down, and saw that she was dressed in weird clothes although there was no naked flesh, and asked in confusion:

"Miss, where did you come from? This is the first time I have seen you dressed like you!"

Yan Bei did not answer, turned her head and looked around, saw the exit, turned around and left without saying a word.

"Ohhhhhhh! Don't go in a hurry, let's have a chat~"

Mother Zuixianlou chased for two steps and didn't catch up. She secretly said a strange sound. It was only an accident, and she hurriedly greeted the guests with a few words, and did not take it seriously.

"Mom, where was it just now?"

Suddenly a curious question from Changsheng appeared on the bracelet, and Yan Bei hurriedly pulled down his sleeves and looked around, confirming that there was no one in the alley, before and after, and then replied in a relaxed tone:

"It's not something, Changsheng, we are here, but if you want to be obedient, can you do it?"

Changsheng nodded again and again: "Jiangsheng listens to his mother the most, of course it can be done! Mom, you let me out quickly."

He can't wait to take a look at this new world.

18th: Doomsday [END 660]
    First time bringing Changsheng

19th: Mother-in-law if Cixi [END 705]

20th: Four-dimensional daughter [END 741]
    Changsheng + Bai NanTing

21: Eunuch [END 792]
    Married

22: VR game [END 828]

23: Abducted daughter-in-law [END 862]

24: Xianxia [END 904]
    Changsheng + Bai NanTing + Dumpling

25: Women respect [END 935]
    Dumpling

26: Su Daji [END 972]
    Dumpling

27: Entertainment circle [END 1017]

28: Mother of the wolf boy [END 1042/ 1055]
    Failure/ Restart

"Who are you? How did you come in?" Yan Bei asked sternly, standing at the door of the room.

She is going to the property to make a complaint, how can anyone enter her home!

The person sitting on the sofa moved, and turned sideways slightly, Yan Bei could immediately feel a playful gaze falling on him.

But the other party's entire face was hidden under the hood, and she couldn't see the other party's face at all.

A pair of white hands came out of the black cloak, holding something in his hand, Yan Bei looked at it tightly, and immediately took out a few square scarfs and held them tightly in his hands, just in case.

However, never expected, the other party put his hand on the coffee table, "click", and a silver key appeared on the table.

Hiss~, the key is very familiar, it seems, as if, is the key to her house!

"Who are you? Why do you have the key to my house?" Yan Bei frowned, but instinctively told her that this person must be someone she knew.

"The house I bought, of course I have the key."

A deep voice floated out of the cloak, Yan Bei's eyes widened in vain when he heard the voice, and looked at the dark shadow on the sofa in disbelief. His mouth opened, but he couldn't shout.

"I heard that you have been locked in the void for fifty years, how about it? Do you have any feelings to say?"

The black hood was removed, revealing a beautiful face, and her black eyes squinted at her, full of schadenfreude.

Seeing this playful expression, Yan Bei's whole body was trembling violently, as if there was something in her mind that was rushing out crazily, making her a headache.

The soul body suddenly became distorted, and Yan Bei could not see her own situation.

But this situation ended after a few seconds.

Yan Bei leaned on the door frame, raised her eyes to the man on the sofa, and was surprised to find that her missing memory came back...

When she was just born, she opened her eyes, and what she saw was not her mother or Lao Yan, but the person in front of her.

When she was one year old, my mother pulled the person in front of her and pointed to this person and said, "My parents are going to go out to play for a few days. Please listen to your sister and don't be naughty."

After that, he said to her sister: "Don't take your sister around, if she is frightened by some monsters, I will come back to see that I won't take care of you!"

It’s a pity that my mother’s vicious advice didn’t work. My sister not only took her to the Yin Cao’s underworld, but also led her to a place called Chaos Apartment, and threw her to three handsome men who were so angry. With.

The reason why she threw her to the three men so much was because those friends in the underworld seemed unwilling to take children.

By the way, there is also Cui Xiaoshan, no! It should be called Brother Xiaoshan!

He actually played a ghost and teased her for a long time!

Of course, later, he was also thrown into the Wangchuan River by his sister to soak for three days and three nights, which can be regarded as helping her avenge her revenge.

In her childhood, because of her sister, there were not only monsters and monsters, but also weird toys that normal humans couldn't get.

Many, many, piled up the entire room, flying to escape, omnipotent.

However, such strange memories only reached the age of six. After the age of six, all these things suddenly disappeared overnight.

Even if she hadn't remembered this memory now, they wouldn't exist in her original memory.

In her original memory, she was just an ordinary child, going to school, going home, and doing homework, accustomed to the loneliness of her parents traveling far away.

But now, she knew that she was not alone.

She forgot just because there were some fragmentary memories.

While other little girls are showing off around with plastic fairy sticks bought for ten dollars, she has already experienced the pleasure of change.

When other children boasted that they saw a fairy, and the fairy was about to put a pair of wings on herself, she was already flying freely over the black city.

When she comes home, although her parents are not at home, she can always eat warm meals.

Before going to bed at night, she always fell asleep in a warm embrace.

It's just ridiculous that in her original memory, these were done by the nanny hired by her parents.

Fortunately, her memories are now back.

Yan Bei walked out of the room and frowned as she looked at the woman in black leaning on the sofa with Erlang's legs upright.

"Sister!" She looked at her in shock, "Are you dead too?"

This has no other meaning, it's just a literal meaning.

Otherwise, apart from death, none of this can be explained.

"You are the same as me?" Are all the company's staff?

As soon as he asked, Yan Bei shook his head sharply: "No, if you die, how did you show up at home?"

Tao Bao looked at her confused look and couldn't help laughing, "Hahaha! You are really stupid, kid!"

She stood up, pulled off her cloak, and asked jokingly, "I'm all dressed like this, can't you see it?"

The black cheongsam outlines her bumpy figure, and the golden dark lines accentuate her dominance. The ankle-length skirt is covered with golden runes, and the walking is looming and mysterious.

The golden high-heeled shoe upper is even more noble, echoing the golden crown in the bun, and the powerful aura of the upper person is rushing towards his face.

This dress... looks like boss Dove!

Do not! Different!

The black cheongsam on Boss Duowei is not as delicate as this one, and the things on his head are not as powerful as this golden crown.

But it is undeniable that there are many similarities between the two, as if they are a series.

Thinking of this, Yan Bei was really shocked, her mouth opened and closed, closed and opened, and it took a long while to make her own voice.

"Sister, you won't be the senior in my company?" Yan Bei asked in surprise.

Tao Bao walked slowly in front of her. She was half a head taller than her in high heels. With that strong aura, Yan Bei standing in front of her looked like a child.

She stretched out her hand and rubbed her head vigorously, curled her lips and smiled: "This head is not too stupid."

"Yes, I'm your boss's boss, but I don't count as the senior in the company, I can only be regarded as a little better than you."

Yan Bei: Sorry, from this sentence, I can't hear a trace of humility!

"Surprise?" Tao Bao asked with a smile while rubbing Yan Bei's chicken coop.

"What am I going to be surprised?" Yan Bei looked at the real woman in front of her with a grievance, waved to take the messy hand off her head, but she couldn't reach it!

Tao Bao easily avoided her waved hand, and said proudly: "Of course I am surprised that I will have a backer in the future."

Hearing this, Yan Bei was about to smile with surprise, but she changed her conversation and said:

"Don't be delusional! Your department is not under my control. I just come to see if you are doing well, and don't think about the others."

Yan Bei: Anger! Without such big ups and downs!

However, she still has many questions to ask.

"Sister, are you alive or dead now? What about your parents? I always feel that my family is unusual now~" Yan Bei smiled trivially.

It's a pity that a burst of chestnut "boom" knocked down, directly shattering her pride.

"You'd better not be proud. The world is much bigger than you think. The identity of the old mother and the old fellow Hades is not worth mentioning."

Tao Bao shook his hand, and was finally willing to let go of his sister's chicken coop, turned and sat on the sofa, patted the empty seat next to him, and signaled Yan Bei to sit over.

Looking at her posture, Yan Bei thinks she is like the master here.

Nonsence!

She is!

Yan Bei, who clearly realized that she was a poor ghost, was depressed, but she was still very happy that she was able to see her family in the Yin Cao Difu.

Sit down next to her sister, quietly put her head on the other's shoulder, and snickered frequently.

Tao Bao shook his head helplessly, letting her do this, and slowly speaking about his own experience.

Yan Bei never knew before that it was so difficult to live alone.

The most powerful mother in the family is actually the most ordinary person in the family.

It turns out that Tao Bao was Yan Bei's half-sister. After Tao's father passed away, only Wu Yulan was left to pull Tao Bao up.

Once unemployed accidentally, Tao Bao, who went out to play in a stall, saw a job advertisement on the road. By chance, he became a member of the company.

At first, like Yan Bei, she was the lowest receptionist in the company. After her unremitting efforts, she finally got rid of her status as a receptionist and grew up step by step to become a manager.

It is also because of Tao Bao's identity that Yan Wang and Wu Yulan, two people who are not on the same level, can meet and form a marriage, giving birth to Yan Bei, a family favorite.

It is a pity that the combination of man and immortal has greatly restricted Xiao Yanbei's aptitude.

Although the sister Tao Bao, who is the administrator of the company, can solve this problem completely, the whole family thought that this child had grown up smoothly since childhood. He had not suffered any hardship, so he endured the pain of separation and put Yan away. Bei was sent to the Palace of the King of Hades.

After that, what companies need to recruit people, and the projects of Loving Mothers and Losers, are actually all arranged by Tao Bao behind the scenes.

Parents’ beloved sons have far-reaching plans.

They always hope that their children can get the best of everything, but they also know that in this process, there are still many sufferings to bear. As parents, all they can do is encouragement.

Unless they really miss their children, Yan Wang and Wu Yulan will not easily appear in the mission world to interfere with Yan Bei's mission.

Although they are not a pair of particularly competent parents, the love they give to their children is the same as other parents.

"So, sister, you are all alive, why did you kill me?" Yan Bei asked inexplicably after listening to Tao Bao's explanation.

Tao Bao touched her head sympathetically, and said quietly, "Because I am happy."

Because I am happy?

"Speaking of this, won't your conscience hurt, sister?"

Tao Bao shrugged: "No, not only not, but it's a little bit pretty~"
    "I want to go home..."

The joyous atmosphere turned sharply, and Yan Bei suddenly reached out and hugged the person next to him, and muttered:

"I'm so old. This is the first time I have been away from home for so long. It always feels like centuries have passed. I miss friends, classmates, and the little black cat in our community yard."

"Fool, am I not here?" Tao Bao dug out Yan Bei who was buried in his arms amusedly. Yan Bei wanted to drill in, so he directly asked her to hold him back.

"Don't make trouble, you are so embarrassed to be such a big person?"

"I understand your feelings, but you are much more comfortable than I was back then." A helpless smile appeared on his lips, and Tao Bao seriously exhorted:

"I will rarely show up in the future. Don't miss me too much. Work hard. Take the time to change your body and return to the world. Then you can go home."

After speaking, he patted Yan Bei on the shoulder, got up and left.

"Sister!" Yan Bei hurriedly reached out and took her hand, and asked pleadingly, "Can't you stay with me for a while?"

After asking, she thought the answer she got would be what she wanted, because in her memory, her sister had never refused any request from her since she was a child.

However, Yan Bei didn't know that she was no longer the cute little loli back then, but an adult.

Therefore, this trick is invalid.

"No." Tao Bao pulled her hand away, and when she saw that she was still close to her, he hurriedly raised his hand and stopped: "Don't move! Sit down!"

Yan Bei heard her words and immediately let go and sat down like a reflex.

"Sister, what exactly does our company do?" Seeing that the retention of people could not be achieved, Yan Bei could only take the opportunity to ask something beneficial to him.

It seemed that she had never expected that she would ask such in-depth questions. Tao Bao raised his eyebrows and jokingly said:

"This kind of thing is not something your kids should worry about. Finish your own work. When you get to my position, you will naturally understand."

"Of course, if you want to give up this job after changing your body, I will also support you. I can't do other things, but this thing can still be done." Tao Bao added.

When Yan Bei heard this, her brows tightened, always feeling that things are not that simple, and curiously asked:

"Sister, just tell me a little bit. I've long wondered why our company made this loss-making business? Is it for charity?"

"Charity?" Tao Bao gave her this simple silly smile, but who said this fool is her own sister, what else can she do besides spoiling her!

"Little devil, sister can warn you, don't have such heavy curiosity, there are some things that people at your level don't need to know."

Even she knew the purpose of the company's operations.

At first she thought it was a purely profit-making company, but when she climbed to this position step by step, she realized that things are not that simple.

And she had long regretted that she knew this secret, which was not a secret.

"Well, I also have something to be busy, you have something to solve by yourself, and talk about it when you can't solve it."

Tao Bao waved his hand and opened the door of Ten Thousand Realms to leave. Before entering the door, he turned his head and said to Yan Bei uneasy:

"Be obedient, don't think about things that you shouldn't think about. Sister hopes you are happy."

Although she had a smile on her face when she spoke, her tone was serious. Yan Bei believed her naturally and immediately nodded, indicating that she would never think about it again.

Seeing this, Tao Bao was relieved to leave.

Yan Bei watched the Wanjie Gate close in front of him, and finally disappeared. He looked around the room and found that the key on the coffee table was gone.

I think it should be taken away when my sister left.

"Huh~" With a long sigh, Yan Bei fell on the sofa, looking at the dark ceiling, feeling a little complicated.

Say happy, indeed happy.

Can you say that you are not happy, there is indeed a hint of melancholy.

"Xiao Duo, when do you think I will be as good as my sister?" Yan Bei asked doubtfully, fiddle with her messy hair.

Xiaoduo, who hadn't made a sound since Tao Bao appeared, finally dared to make a sound. It floated out of the system space and sat on the edge of the coffee table. After holding his arms and thinking about it for a while, he replied:

"Sister Beibei, as an operative who comes in through the back door, it's better not to think about this kind of problem."

"Why?" Yan Bei expressed dissatisfaction. She went through the back door, but didn't she work hard?

"Do you have it?" Xiao Duo stood up suddenly and asked with her arms akimbo: "Do you like a job? Do you love it? Have you been serious about it?"

Her host is different from Sister Tao. Sister Tao loves her job and feels fun in it.

But what about her host? Never been serious!

"You just want to go home." Xiaoduo ruthlessly broke through the disguise of his host.

"What's more, before Sister Tao appeared today, you were never curious about the company you worked for. You didn't like this job..."

Don't like me either. Xiaoduo added melancholy in her heart.

After finishing speaking, she found that her host was silent, so she hurriedly looked up, only to find that she didn't know when she actually took a necklace in her hand.

The material of the necklace is ordinary hemp rope, but the pendant is the hook teeth of a python.

"This...you still keep this!" Xiaoduo asked in surprise.

Yan Bei nodded, handed the necklace to her, and smiled: "I said I will give it to you when it is done, but you seem to be unable to wear this string of data, so...I'll wear it myself, say My wicked guy!"

"I don't have one, who said I can't wear it! You put it down for me, this is mine!" Xiaoduo rushed over excitedly, but unfortunately she can only pass through Yan Bei's palm and can't touch her hand at all. In kind.

"Woo...you bully me! Yan Bei, you bully me!" Xiaoduo collapsed instantly when she couldn't get anything, and pointed at Yan Bei's nose angrily, trying to poke her to death.

Unfortunately, what can she do with her bunch of data?

She has nothing to do with her!

"Oh, are you still crying?" Yan Bei stopped wearing the necklace and looked at Xiaoduo, who had collapsed her face in surprise. Although there were no tears coming out, she looked like she was crying.

"Huh!" Xiao Duo said, she left her alone!

This is the first time Yan Bei has seen her so humane. While shocked, she felt guilty and hurriedly passed the necklace to her, cautiously coaxing:

"I just teased you, how can I think of you taking it seriously? By the way, you said you can wear it? How do you wear it?"

Xiaoduo didn't say a word, but she still glanced at the necklace she handed over. Yan Bei coaxed for a while, and then she angrily pointed to the coffee table and said, "You put it down, I can do it myself."

29: My devil son is gay [END 1099]

30: [END 1135]

31: [END 1177]

32: [END 1198]

Going home happily, Yan Bei moved out her inventory, red wine and spicy bars, nestled in the sofa, ready to enjoy this rare holiday.

But things are counterproductive. When you want to be alone, you will always be disturbed by sudden accidents of one kind or another.

No, just as Yan Bei picked up the tall glass, the system panel jumped out before the red wine touched her lips.

Since this situation only occurred when the mission was released before, Yan Bei's first reaction thought it was a new mission.

But soon, the "chat dialog" that appeared suddenly told her that the matter might be more serious than she thought.

I only heard a crisp sound of Ding, and then the following dialogue appeared on the chat panel?

[Star Heng No. 6]: What is this?

[One Changsheng]: Who are you?

[Tailang No.4]: What is this? Who is talking?

[Kiki No. 8]:? ? ?

[No. 9 dumpling]: Wow! Uncle Changsheng! (⊙o⊙)!

[Wang Da No. 2]: Are you there, master? The subordinates are a little flustered...

【No. 5 Dragon One】:.......

[No. 7 Night Wolf]: Does this phone have group chat function? Hello everyone, I am a newcomer, please take care of me!

[No. 3 Bolun]: Yan Bei! You won’t answer the phone, you won’t reply if you send a text message, believe it or not, I will stew your son!

Seeing the chat message "Ding Ding Ding" pop out, Yan Bei's goblet could no longer be elegantly held in her hand. As the force of her hand gradually loosened, "Ba Chi" fell to the ground and the bright red wine flowed. In one place.

Of course, this can't be exchanged for a woman who is in a state of extreme shock.

The news was still jumping out "Ding Ding Ding", the information was 99+ minutes, Yan Bei was shocked to see, a small memory forgotten in the corner was stimulated by this, and returned to the right track.

It seems, it seems...When the mother machine merged with the system, she accidentally built a group, and because it has been useless, she almost forgot its existence.

She still vaguely remembered that she gave this group a very long, very long name...Don't ask who I am, I just want to quiet the group...

【Ding! Call from handset number one! 】

【Ding! Call from handset 6! 】

【Ding! Phone number 4 is calling! 】

【Ding! Phone number three is calling! 】

【.......】

Very good, the phone has been blown up!

Yan Bei immediately regained consciousness, and hurriedly cleaned up the stains on the ground, pretending that he did not hear the call reminder.

When it's over, why is she so panicked? Does this prove that something bad is about to happen?

"Sister Beibei, I think you should stand up and explain at this time, or the whole group will be banned, otherwise this group will be blown up by your two sons soon." Xiaoduo floated out, looking sympathetically This messy woman couldn't help shaking her head.

If she hadn't seen it with her own eyes, she couldn't believe that her host would still be so panicked.

It's a pity that escaping from reality is not worth it!

In the group, Xing Heng suddenly realized that he had "other brothers and sisters", and even a niece and an unmarried father who didn't know where they were playing. While confused, he was even more angry.

[Xingheng]: Longevity, right? You said that you are my mother's son, and you have the ability to send out your genetic test report!

Xingheng, who has always been known for his dark-bellied and cool-headedness in the army, lost his mind for the first time as he is now. If it hadn't been for not knowing where that bold and daring longevity was, he might have already killed him in a warship!

[Night Wolf]: Little Master, don't worry, there may be a misunderstanding.

Ye Lang kindly persuaded him. Although he was still full of greetings now, he was at least better than Xingheng, because he had been in contact with Wang Da and Lang Sandao, and they had business dealings.

Of course, at the beginning, I thought that this group was a business exchange group established by Yan Bei, so I was so calm.

But I never expected that the people here except the two he knew, the other identities were so amazing!

The eldest had other children unexpectedly, tusk tusk, think about it, it feels exciting.

[Changsheng]: Xingheng, right? I heard my mother mention you, only once. I remember it all, my dear brother! (Gritting teeth)

[Xingheng]: Mom only mentioned me once? ! (Fried hair)

[Changsheng]: Yes, my dear brother. (Tsundere face)

[Xingheng]: This gentleman, please pay attention to your wording and don't misrecognize your relatives. After all, there will be no fool like you with a negative IQ in my relatives!

[Changsheng]: There is a kind, you say it again! (Threat)

[Xingheng]: Ha ha!

[Changsheng]: Dear brother, you are waiting for me, I will come to you and give me the most sincere care. (Sneer)

"Sister Beibei, Changsheng's call is coming again, are you sure you really don't want to answer it?" Xiaoduo said helplessly, pointing to the call reminder interface that popped up.

Yan Bei, who was in shock, finally recovered, and his IQ, which had fallen to a negative value due to panic, quickly returned to a normal value.

"Connect, I think I have to explain..."

"Mom! Come here and take me to meet the guy named Xingheng. I want to suck his blood, eat his flesh, and turn him into the lowest level walking dead!"

"Sorry, Xiaoduo, you should cut off the phone." Yan Bei said sincerely.

"Okay! My host." Xiaoduo smiled and hung up the phone without hesitation, "Well, the world is finally quiet now."

Yan Bei frowned, she might not see it.

Look, Xingheng's call is coming again.

"Pick up or not?" Xiaoduo asked with a smile, playing his role as a customer service conscientiously.

"No answer." Yan Bei directly closed the call interface and opened the chat group with a strong smell of gunpowder.

[All members are silenced for 30 minutes]

Everyone in the group: I'm so angry, but I still have to keep smiling.

[Group owner]: Ahem, before I explain, I hope everyone will take a look at our group name.

"I just want to be quiet, don't ask me who Jingjing is." Xiaoduo said with a smile from the side, successfully winning a big slap in the face of Yan Bei.

After slapped Xiaoduo into the system space, Yan Bei continued to speak in the group.

[Group owner]: First of all, the existence of this group is a mistake. Secondly, once the group is established, it cannot be deleted. Finally, if you have any questions, please ask one by one. Language package!

[Group leader]: For the above three points, I will make one last addition.

[Group leader]: Do you give me peace of mind for my mother!

[All members' mute has been lifted, group members can speak at will]

The silence was lifted, and there was a strange silence in the group.

Yan Bei raised her eyebrows, wondering if the old lady is the legendary King of the Cold Field?

[Group leader]: Why don't you talk?

"..."

Still deathly silence.

Yan Bei raised her eyebrows and waited patiently. Finally, five minutes later, someone appeared first.

[Changsheng]: I know everything, there is nothing to explain from my mother~ (satisfied)

[Xingheng]: Who is your mother? Could this gentleman pay attention to your own name!

[Night Wolf]: Master calmly!

[Xingheng]: I can't calm down now, even if the enemy's ships are destroyed by me, I can't calm down!

[Group leader]: What group chat are you watching on the battlefield! Go to war!

[Xingheng]: Mom, you don’t love me anymore...

[Group owner]: Obedient, I will explain all your doubts when you return to the camp.

[Xingheng]: All right, but before that, mom, can you tell me who the guy named Changsheng is?

[Group leader]: Your eldest brother.

Seeing this answer, Xingheng, who was sitting in the driver's seat, almost spewed out a mouthful of old blood, and received tons of crit in his heart!

The adjutant stood tremblingly behind him, seeing the gloomy face of the self-administrator from the reflector of the display, and looking at the enemy planes that were bombarded into scum outside the window. For the first time, the tyranny against the self-administrator Intuitive experience.

Xingheng ignored the adjutant's shocked expression, and gave the order to break through at full speed, striving to end the battle as quickly as possible, and then returned to the camp to answer his doubts.

Yan Bei couldn't escape when he came, and finally Yan Bei spent a lot of energy to answer their doubts to everyone in the group.

Of course, it should be said or not, she knew everything in her heart, except for Changsheng, everyone else only knew what Yan Bei wanted them to know.

However, everyone knows this part, even if you don't know it, you guessed it, so I'm not interested in it.

After all, they are interested in their relationship with Yan Bei, not anything else.

Yan Bei wanted to cry without tears. At this moment, she wanted someone who could control these guys to help herself watch them.

It's a pity that, except for Wang Da, Night Wolf, and Long Yi, the others who currently have sub-machines are not taking care of them. .

Yan Bei feels a headache, but life has to go on, what can she do? She is also desperate!

There was no way, but to write a few group rules in the group with his remaining deterrent power, and this temporarily controlled the situation.

After some tossing, the day passed by like this, the group news was still tinkling, but Yan Bei was already tired to sleep.

Wake up early in the morning, the world is finally quiet, but Yan Bei knows that this short silence will soon be broken.

[Tuanzi]: Grandma and grandma, what are you doing? Supplement: Grandpa asked me to ask, he is embarrassed, hehe, he obviously cares about grandma~

As soon as this remark came out, Yan Bei knew that the group was about to explode again.

Forced to ask three in a row!

[Xingheng]: Grandpa? Name, age, race!

[Tuanzi]: Uncle Xingheng, his grandfather's name is Moni, I don’t know how old he is, um...It’s a sea clan, a very big octopus~

[Xingheng]: Mom, I didn't expect your taste to exceed my expectations every time.

[Xingheng]: Daily self-defeating and abandoning...

"Hey~" Yan Bei sighed, and completely collapsed on the sofa and couldn't get up.

"Xiao Duo, can I block group news?" She asked helplessly.

Xiaoduo floated out, and kindly pointed out the way, "Sister Beibei, the assistant's suggestion is that all members are silent."

Hearing this yin-yang weird tone, Yan Bei couldn't help but squinted at her, and said in a bad mood: "Can you speak well!"

"Okay~" Xiaoduo smiled jokingly, and hurriedly hid in the system space before Yan Bei became angry to avoid being cleaned up.

The assistant's tone was indeed weird, but the proposal was excellent.

Yan Bei opened the group management and directly set the mute of all members, and finally heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the ding ding ding message that no longer sounded in his ears.

"Ah...The world is finally quiet."

33: Xianyi: My son is a scientist [END 1219]

34: Your mother called you home for dinner [END 1253]

35: The end of seventy: On the self-cultivation of stepmother [END 1286]

36: Interstellar: Husband she is a woman [END 1326]

37: Since ancient times, the madman comes out of the boy [END 1355]

38: Heavenly Dynasty: Aliens have a hundred ways to eat [END 1400]

39: The best peasant concubine [END 1432]

40: Robot you don't understand love [END 1465]

41: Last generation: it is a little golden dragon [END 1502]

42: In those years when the game hall was opened in the wild [END 1541]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    Nyaa.23 and Anirose like this.
  7. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there no after story?? it ends just like that each arc?
    It feels.like cliffhanger

8. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, some arcs end just like that, especially when her children are normal humans and/or have other family members that they care for other than MC or choose to get married.
    But for other children, like the first arc zombie king, and the third child she comes back gives them the pass ticket, and takes them away, traveling to some of the mission worlds together. [The two babysitter big brothers, hahaha] and looking for opportunities to increase their strength and life span. Even in the last chapter, she had taken them to her workplace and they are still together. MC even herself says that she can never let go of her first child [the zombie king].
    But well, you see the time that MC gets the power to come back to the first world, is hundred years later, and when she comes back the little zombie king [Still in his 8-9-year-old body (He can't grow up)] holds his mother's doll and talks with it. When MC asks him if he can let go of this world and goes with her, not even a bit of hesitation [Remeber, when MC left the child's favorability for his mother was 150/100 yes more than the favorability meter, and after that, it's not shown as he's not MC's target but surely it has risen to a terrifying level]
    For him mother is all, if I'm with mother then all is good.
    The third child is not as intense as the first one and although he doesn't care about love and his 18 concubines, he also likes his master, but what makes him special is that when facing the opportunity to cultivate immortal he wanted to do it with his mother, and when he knew that his mother couldn't he preferred to not do so as if he did, he needed to do it in privet and it would even take away his short time with mother, basically he was too attached to his mother to be able to let go of the mortal world. Even when MC asked him to do so, he would always come out of quickly and only be relaxed when his mother was still there. In the end, MC needed to leave that world when he was practicing but left him a letter that if he does well she comes back, when she came back it was 60 years later and the child was still waiting. [Well, MC nearly gave him a fright, as she was with his older brother [that he didn't know of his existence, and the 8-9-year-old big bro zombie king was giving him candy, yes the child kinda went to the verge of autism, but his rebellion of wanting to be the eldest brother was tragically defeated after being bitten to the point of doubting life by Changsheng [Little zombie king] after that every time MC couldn't take them to the mission world, these two cheap brothers were together. One time MC left them for a mission and was completely shocked why chang sheng hasn't contacted her. In the end she, herself contacted them and found chang sheng was wrong, even when MC teleported to the world they were staying, Changsheng for the first time ran away instead of hugging MC which shooked MC as it turned out, Changsheng has cut his cultivator brother [Bai nanting]'s hair into a short hairstyle when he was sleeping and the little brother has been crying, hidden in his blanket. meanwhile MC's thought: Let make a barbershop for Changsheng, hahaha. If the thousand-year bullied child of the family knew, he would have doubted life.
    So, yes. It's not a cliffhanger but a family. [But well, most of the arcs don't have such a follow-up, but well, it's not like a cliffhanger either, whether it was needed for MC to answer her children deep love she did, and most other children either weren't deeply connected to MC and could go on with their own life or had other things that connected them to the world making them incapable of letting go of them for the sake of being with their mother, the first brother that Changsheng raised personally with MC, refused to leave with them as he saw himself responsible for his world, and in many situations when MC even hadn't left the mission world her children had been so over the cloud for their wife/husband that they kind of forgot MC] at the end the family of four, MC and three sons with the mentality of the mother is all, what is a daughter-in-law or any other person? all is family of mama, are permanently together and other children have their own lives. [The three being, the forever mother-son, little zombie king chang sheng, the second brother Bai Nanting who after his master death [come to think of it, even in one point MC was like, either your old mama or master? Bai NanTing: Master MC: ...] is a complete mother's son, he could even let go of immortality and go against his master wishes for his mother but it's like asking a child whether you like your mother more or your father, I personally truely can't answer this question, in peace times the answer is always mother but if truly a day come for me to choose, I prefer throwing myself into the ocean, I can never choose] and MC also could both understand his son's mentality and feel his deep love for mother, as so she didn't embrace him, and never took him away as long as his master was alive, no, she just throw Changsheng at the two of them and ran, hahaha. Returning after Changsheng notice of my brother isn't good, his master is gone, which MC comforted Bai Nanting and then took her sons away. The poorest one is the third child, the monkey king, he has always there, no one noticed him, at the end he had to face the reality of his mother having other children and that he is not the boss [first child] hahaha
    [Little monkey king: Mom after years of trying to broke my eggshell and rush to you, this is what I get??? but what can be done mother is the king] ]

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
    Nyaa.23, Anirose and Raebit like this.
  9. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thank you for replying!
    I'm happy there is some after story, I will continue to read it

10. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Just so you later don't feel as cheated as me, In arc 21, MC falls in love with one of the natives [The head eunuch, hahaha] and gets married to him, and even buys the universal pass for him, so she can take him away. But the guy dies on the day of their marriage and before she's able to give him the pass. So from then on, there is a tendency for CP [WTF!! I'm angrey] and although it's still no CP, the type changes to the situation of "Oh, I'm just a passerby in their life. Let's don't have emotional debt" meaning Type 2a. Yes, a bit disappointing. [Let me tell you, MC herself is in the underworld, even if the guy is dead she can truly find him, but she doesn't. This also proves that she doesn't have that much deep feeling for him as she claims. All the things of I'm a company employee and so on are nonsense in my eye, I said she's not the type that will retreat if she truly wants something] and yes, in the extra we'll know what happened to MC's lover in arc 21 after death. Tao Bao just pitted him to death, making him the companies sla*ve. [Hmp, who told you to covert my sister] but in one of the mission worlds he encounters MC but before things heat up he's taken away by his system and it has an open ending whether MC can ever find him again, or if they can be together for a day before the sister-control Tao Bao finds a way to erase him from the universe. [Being Tao Bao's brother-in-law is a high danger job]
    But to be honest, I think the author herself didn't want a CP at all, and all of these are fan services for the readers that like this theme. After all, the reader base of QT is much larger than No CP lovers. I can understand her economic approach, and feel how she tries to save her No CP tag while doing fan service.
    But even so, although the author's approach does not harm the No CP tag that much, I just wanted to flip my desk.

Anirose likes this.
  11. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I wasnt warned, I think I will feel cheated and doubt it wasnt No CP!
    Thank you for warning

Tao Bao such a siscom xDD
    Same as Yanchen idk what he will be.. he is such yandere siscom

12. NightmareSeller

Reading List:
    Link
    Difu, Yan Luo Temple.

The new Hades [阎王 Yánwáng - Yama], who had just been in office for twenty years, was sitting in front of the counter, squinting his eyes with fairy glasses and flipping through the life and death book in front of him. A group of new ghosts [鬼魂 Guǐhún]were standing in front of him, anxiously waiting for the verdict.

From time to time the voice of the judge's assistant sounded in the dark hall.

"Liu Xiang, on the left, Beast Road."

"Wu Liuliu, right, humane."

"..."

"..."

After half an hour, only a thin female ghost remained in front of the hall. Moyue's [莫约 Mò yuē]appearance was twenty-four and five, with clean eyebrows, tall, but somewhat rickety, with a flattering smile on her face, and long fluttering hair hanging behind her, really looking like a ghost.

She looked at the empty surroundings anxiously, and finally couldn't help but looked at the Hades [阎王 Yánwáng - Yama] who was wearing reading glasses just before the case, and asked with a smile:

"Well, may I ask, where am I assigned?"

After speaking, seeing that the king did not react at all, I couldn't help but beat the drums in my heart.

In her life, she has never committed a crime of rapist, nor has she ever murdered, robbed, or taken drugs. She was so awkward after a good night's sleep that she might be rare. How could she confuse her?

Hey, death is also dead, and I don't know when my parents who travel around the world will find their bodies.

However, the two elders who have sex with each other, I am afraid that they don't care if they are dying. This will save them from sorrow.

Thinking of this, the female ghost felt a little more settled, and looked up at the handsome Hades [阎王 Yánwáng - Yama] in front of her, waiting for his answer.

"Yan Bei?" After a long time, when the female ghost was about to fall asleep, Yan Wang suddenly said.

Hearing that her name was named, the female ghost suddenly beamed her eyes, nodding her head frantically and turning back: "Yes!"

Hearing her answer, Hell's [阎王 Yánwáng - Yama] eyes narrowed slightly, and a gleam of light flashed in his eyes, but it came and went quickly, and no one noticed it.

He lowered his head and glanced at the golden name on the Life and Death Book, frowned slightly, as if thinking of something, his hand holding the Life and Death Book was slightly trembling, and the assistant judge was a little surprised.

But the two are already old partners, and needless to say, the judge didn't say much.

"You..." Yan Wang raised his head and looked at the female ghost in front of him. He only felt that this female ghost looked nothing like that adult [大人 Dàrén][TN with a bit of spoilers: It's refearing to MC's father, The Former YangWang, LOL], but he paused when he remembered that the adult was something he couldn't offend. Then began a serious nonsense.

He said: "You have cultivated a fortune in your previous life, and the upper hand intends to give you a chance to be born again."

As he said, the ghost servant outside the hall beckoned, and said: "Take this girl to the Loving Mother Duobaier Government Affairs Hall. [带这位阎姑娘去慈母多败儿政务大厅] The director over there naturally knows how to arrange her."

"Yes!" Gui Chai immediately came forward, raised his hand and made a please gesture to Yan Bei, "Girl, please come with me."

Yan Bei glanced at Yan Wang suspiciously, and saw that he nodded seriously with a serious expression on his face.

As soon as she left, the judge couldn't help but ask in a low voice: "Xiao Yan, what's the matter? This female ghost is a soul. It's not dead at all. Could it be Xiao Hei [小黑] hooked up with the wrong soul?"

Hearing what the judge said, he shook his head, and said in a somewhat envious tone: "It's not a wrong hook, I asked him to hook it. Alas, there are people on it, so it's easy to do things."

As he spoke, his expression was tangled, and he didn't know if he was envious or jealous.

The judge on the side was stunned for a while, some did not react, and asked in a low voice: "There is someone up there? Is this female ghost from a small background?"

King Yan nodded, "That was the daughter of Lao Yan, who was born to a female monk [女修士 Nǚ xiūshì]( MC's mother is more like a cultivator than a monk, after all I don't know Chinese so bear with it). The immortal root [仙根 Xiān gēn] is of inferior quality, but people are worried that pulling out the seedlings [拔苗助长Bámiáozhùzhǎng] will help the daughters step up to the sky and unfavorable mood growth. No, they came to reshape the immortal body because of the relationship."

"Oh~, it's good to be powerful~" Yan Wang said with emotion.

However, the judge on the side was confused when he heard it, and asked in surprise: "Lao Yan still has this ability? But there are people in the heavenly court? If this messy ecstasy is checked from above, we will all be miserable!"

Facing the judge's trembling appearance, the king of Hades [阎王 Yánwáng - Yama] was incredibly calm, waved his hand and smiled:

"That's why you worry too much. It seems that you still don't know who her sister is?"

"Isn't Lao Yan just a girl? [Doesn't Lao Yan only have one daughter?] Why is there another daughter?" the judge asked in surprise.

The king shook his head funny, and beckoned to beckon the judge to come closer. This was the mysterious secret:

"It's the daughter of that female monk and her former husband, and her luck is also against the sky. When you come to the big tree of what you want, what is the company, you are now the administrator of the four-dimensional plane. After the sentence, who would dare not give face?"

"Even in those five-dimensional planes, there are few people who do not give her a bit of thin face, let alone our small three-dimensional plane of the netherworld? If it weren't for her birthplace, my little girl would reshape the immortal body. Not in our hands."

"Now you know it's great, right?" Yan Wang raised his eyebrows and asked, how do you look at that look so good, it seems that knowing more than others means that he feels more superior.

It's a pity that the judge who rushed to Yan Bei's life didn't pick him up at all. He remembered Yan Bei's appearance just now, and frowned at his chin.

"But I just looked at her appearance, it seems that she doesn't even know that she looks like such a family sister?"

If you knew, could you be so polite to them just now?

According to the appearance of the second generation of officials and rich, still can't lift their chin up to the sky?

I don’t understand, I don’t understand!

Yan Wang frowned when he was reminded of this, but this is the family business of others. What does he care about so much?

Then the judge waved his hand and smiled: "Thinking about doing so much, maybe it's that Master Tao [He's talking about MC's older half-sister] was worried that her little sister knew that she was too proud, so she deliberately concealed it? Okay, we're done. Go and drink two cups of Meng Po soup by the Sansheng River!"

After speaking, he patted his clothes and got up, and left the Yan Luo Temple as he passed the judge who was still thinking.

On the other side, Yan Bei, who was brought to the administrative hall named "Loving Mothers and More Defeated Children" by the ghost messenger, looked at the body that was being built in front of her, and was horrified.

Why is the body being built? Because there are thousands of bodies and countless numbers, and each has a unique number. Some bodies have only a little skin and flesh, some have only a skeleton, and some have only one. An eye or a piece of hair is nothing but frightening.

Yan Bei, who has received nine years of compulsory teaching from a young age to higher education and later engaged in scientific research, said that her three views that were about to collapse have been broken.

But after another thought, there are all underworlds, so what else is impossible?

I don’t know if it’s the super receptive ability that comes with my genes. Yan Bei started to accept the setting of the world and even walked in the hall with great interest after being surprised when she first entered the hall door. Up.

Because, the research project she studied during her lifetime was human prosthetics.

That is to help people who died miserably sew up the corpses to make them look more beautiful.
    "You are?"

Yan Bei was walking fascinated when she suddenly heard a clear and beautiful female voice, causing her to look out loudly.

I saw a bright and yan woman in a black cheongsam with a smile on her front, walking slowly towards her.

Yan Bei was stunned by her beauty, and then she smiled at her and said: "My name is Yan Bei, and the king asked me to come over. Is it true that he can regenerate me?"

"Hello." The visitor didn't answer first, but stretched out a white and slender hand, holding Yan Bei's hand hanging beside her, and said with a smile: "My name is Duo Wei, the person in charge here, You can call me Xiao Wei."

Upon hearing this introduction, Yan Bei waved her hand hurriedly: "No, no, no, call you Sister Duo Wei. By the way, I am 26 this year. Looking at you, you are younger than me. I hope you don't mind!"

With that said, Yan Bei shook Duo Wei's hand and said with a smile: "I will follow you in the future, please take care of me!"

She behaved like this, on the contrary, Duo Wei was shocked. Listening to her name, she wanted to wave her hand and say no, but when she thought of that person's explanation, the hand that she just wanted to raise had to fall down, and smiled bitterly. road:

"It's okay, you are on the road."

"Well, there is no free lunch in the world. I still understand the truth, but I don't know what is the condition for my rebirth?" Yan Bei asked with a smile.

Her teeth were particularly white, and her smile gave people a very clear feeling. Duo Wei was brought to a full smile, beckoning her to follow, and leading her to a dark place.

There is no body being built here, only a dark display screen.

"Presumably you have also seen the bodies in the hall. There is only one way to be reborn, and that is to reshape the body, but this material has to be earned by your own tasks." Duo Wei said.

Yan Bei nodded to express understanding, and asked, "How to earn? What task?"

"Did you see this display?" Duo Wei asked, pointing to the dark display in front of her. Yan Bei nodded and waved her hand. The display suddenly lit up, and scenes of vivid pictures began to emerge.

Looking at these pictures, Duo Wei explained: "This is a new service project that we have just developed together with Difu [Underworld], a system for loving mothers and children."

"And your task is to complete the script tasks here. Each script task will give you a script as a reference for employee welfare, but the situation in the script world is not static. In many cases, the script is just a reference. As a shortcut guide, task personnel need to pay attention."

"Our project is equipped with the most advanced auxiliary system, so the benefits are still very good. Most people who want to participate have no chance to participate~"

Listening to Duo Wei's tempting last sentence, Yan Bei, who was still hesitating about reshaping her body, suddenly brightened her eyes and asked calmly with excitement:

"What are the benefits?"

"Our task members will receive experience rewards and monetary rewards after completing the task indicators. At the same time, they will also reward a physical seed. The experience is used to increase the level. The higher the level, the better the welfare treatment of the task members. You can buy everything you need in the system mall."

"How? Isn't it exciting?" Duo Wei asked with a smile.

But in my heart, I was thinking of flicking this little ancestor quickly, so that she could successfully complete the task ordered by Tao Sister.

Yan Bei, who has been raised by her parents since she was a child, doesn’t know how many twists and turns there are. She only feels that a ghost with only work seems to be better than a ghost without work. Dang Even nodded:

"Yes, very exciting!"

Hearing this answer, Duo Wei smiled and smiled very cordially. She raised her hand and took out the contract and drew it to Yan Bei, "Sign it, this is the labor contract. Signing you is what we want and what company we want. One of them."

Yan Bei glanced at the contract floating in front of her, swallowed hard, read the contract carefully, and after confirming that it was correct, she picked up the pen that Duo Wei handed over and signed her own on the contract. name.

After the name was signed, the contract and the pen immediately turned into golden stars and escaped into Yan Bei's body.

Yan Bei watched Jin Guang disappear into her body in this way. Although she didn't feel anything at all, she faintly felt a little cool behind her.

Looking back stiffly, she saw Duo Wei's bright and squinted face with a smile, and her head suddenly slammed.

"Sister Duo Wei, your smile is a little bit irritating..."

"Really?" Duo Wei raised an eyebrow and asked.

Yan Bei was about to nod, suddenly a pair of white and slender hands magnified in front of her eyes, and her heart jumped. She was taken aback, only to feel that someone pushed herself hard, and then the eyes went black, and the light in her sight was completely lost.

Before she finally lost her perception, Duo Wei's soft voice seemed to be heard in her ears: "Come on, don't disappoint Sister Tao's hard work..."

What kind of sister?

Yan Bei tried to remember her words, but before she had time to think about it, all her perception disappeared...

"what!!!"

A rough and unpleasant scream sounded in a deserted residential area, which caused the zombies in the community who were looking for food to roar.

For a time, a zombie singing contest started in the community, and the competition was fierce. How could it be so tragic that the roar and the flesh and blood flew together.

But Yan Bei, the culprit who caused this competition, was sitting on the dirty floor, staring dumbly at the pale, bloody, and intestine zombie in front of her, her brain gradually crashing.

Where is she?

Who is this little thing looking at her with big blood-red eyes full of admiration? [Spoiler: LoL, Your eldest son and favorite, Changsheng also known as longevity]

Also, Duo Wei, who pushed her here without a report, can she go and persecute her?

Playing like this will scare people to death, okay!

Seeing the pale face in front of me, with rag strips hanging on her body, the woman with scattered hair exuded a deep resentment, the little zombie blinked and blinked red eyes, and the little head that was tilted to the head of the family seemed to be puzzled. What's wrong with people.

"Roar..." A low roar came from the little zombie. He saw that the sight of the person in front of him was successfully attracted, and he suddenly grinned at her like a pleasing grin.

Yan Bei was stunned, looking at the dead face with a big mouth open in front of her, rolled her eyes, then lay back, closed her eyes, and GG went off.

No, it's playing dead.

For a moment, the whole world was dark, and the face of the living dead could not be seen, and the nervous Yan Bei felt that she had come back to life again.

Huh? She obviously closed her eyes, why can she still see things?

Who is this Thumbelina in a white skirt?
    The other party seemed to be able to read her mind, and she showed an extremely...black-bellied smile?

"Sister Beibei, hello, I am your assistant system, Xiaoduo, please take care of me in the future~"

Hearing the crisp childish voice in her mind, Yan Bei was stunned for a moment, and then reacted, suppressing the anger of being suddenly pushed to this strange place, and patiently asked in her heart:

"Where am I now?"

"You are in the mission world now, by the way, please turn on and follow the prompts to complete the initial quest for the novice. If you have any questions after completing the novice quest, please ask me sister Beibei." Xiaoduo smiled and squinted.

When she finished speaking, Yan Bei also found that a system interface that only she could see suddenly lit up in front of her eyes.

There are six columns clearly divided into the system interface, namely character attributes, system mall, script column, warehouse, the door of ten thousand worlds, and your friends.

At this moment, a line of golden words suddenly appeared on the interface.

[Please open the script bar to accept the task and complete the unlocking of the system store]

Yan Bei opened the script column according to the prompts and found that there was a sub-interface of task completion indicators on it. When she opened it, the electronic sound of the system rang.

[Please complete the task indicators: get a mother value of 100, a twist value of 80, a reward of 800 experience for completion of task indicators, and money of 100]

"Please be sure to pick up the task within ten minutes, otherwise the task will automatically fail and you will be punished by the unknown money deduction. If the money is negative, you will be expelled." Xiaoduo reminded in due course.

Upon hearing this, Yan Bei felt that it would be a loss if she was expelled before she even had a look at the mall, so she hurriedly took over the task first.

[Please open the warehouse to view the world script of the mission, friendly reminder: the script is for reference only]

Listening to the electronic sound, Yan Bei continued to follow the prompts and opened the warehouse.

The warehouse has twenty grids. The first time he saw these grids, Yan Bei had an extra piece of information in her mind.

Each grid of the warehouse has an infinite capacity, but one grid can only store one type of thing, which is a bit like a backpack in an online game.

Among the twenty grids, there was a book on one of the grids. Yan Bei guessed that this was the script. She wanted to take out the script and check it. In the next instant, the contents of the grid disappeared.

There was a lot of information in Yan Bei's mind. The information came quickly and quickly, which made Yan Bei feel very uncomfortable, but it came and went quickly, and soon her mind returned to normal, but there was a little more information.

After reading the information, Yan Bei understood what her mission was.

It turned out that she came to a parallel world where zombies were rampant. In this world, there was a beautiful savior called Ou Cry. This was a beauty who appeared on the stage with a golden finger and a halo of the heroine.

She came back from being reborn three years ago, comes with an upgradeable mobile space, and a powerful ice system ability. The ice file is aimed at the zombie’s head, because the zombie crystal nucleus can improve the ability. So the Ou Weeping heroine started her daily routine, eating and beating zombies, sleeping and beating zombies, and waking up to continue beating zombies.

Her powers improved very quickly, coupled with her own heroine halo, she quickly established her own base, stable for one year, dominating in two years, leading humans to counterattack in three years, and finally singled out the zombie king and disintegrated the zombie group. , Successfully rescued all mankind.

And Yan Bei's task is to reverse the fate of the zombie king and be his mother!

Damn it! What an operation is this! Do these people lack maternal love?

"You guessed it right, they lack maternal love, and their maternal value is based on feedback from the mission goal. The more they love their mother, the more satisfied they are with the mother's love, the higher the maternal value will be." Xiaoduo explained. road.

Listening to her explanation, Yan Bei was stunned. She is a girl with a yellow flower. How could it be her turn to be a mother?

Is this the loss of morality or the destruction of humanity?

Xiaoduo kindly reminded: "It's nothing, you should now think carefully about how to complete the twist value index. The twist value can only be obtained by reversing the original destiny of the mission goal. This thing is simple and simple, but it is difficult to say. "

"Perhaps you just did a small thing, but the butterfly effect caused is enough to completely reverse the fate of the mission target, and you will be able to complete the mission soon. But it is also possible that you can't change anything, you can only watch the mission target move towards the established target. In the end, the mission failed."

Hearing these words, Yan Bei sighed for a long time, planning to check out the mall first!

Opening the system mall, when the dazzling array of products appeared in front of her eyes, Yan Bei felt that she had the courage to be a mother.

Top martial arts kung fu, top cultivation techniques, magic scrolls, mecha cannons, guns and ammunition, power potions, mysterious potions, my mother, only you can't think of what you don't have without it, this is simply amazing!

Yan Bei was excited, trembling all over, as if suffering from epilepsy, only seeing the little zombie next to her looked more confused.

"Okay! The old lady did it!"

With a loud shout of breath, Yan Bei sat up from the ground, brushing open her eyes, and met a pair of big red eyes that revealed bewilderment.

This time, seeing these eyes and this dead face again, Yan Bei was not afraid at all, because this was her mission goal, that is, her cub.

Although she looked a little strange and challenged her visual aesthetics, she didn't think it was terrifying after seeing many dead bodies.

However, this leaking intestines and breaking his head, is it a bit...a hindrance to paying respects?

"Roar~" A tentative roar came from a young zombie. The strange thing is that Yan Bei could feel the low roar mixed with deep joy.

It seems, very happy.

Yan Bei glanced at him, and she could clearly feel the joy in him because his eyes became stronger.

This is really lack of maternal love.

After swallowing, Yan Bei raised her hand, imagining that there was a corpse in front of her to reduce the sense of fear in her heart, and touched the bloody head of the little zombie with her hand a little bit...

Cold and sticky to the touch, wait! What is rubbing her palm heart?

Yan Bei opened her eyes wide in disbelief, looking at the little zombie in front of him who was squinting and enjoying himself and rubbed his palm with his almost broken head, listening to the gurgling sound from his throat. Actually think this is a little cute.

No, no! Illusion illusion!

However, the electronic beep that suddenly came to her mind told her that this was not an illusion.

[Mother value +10, the current progress is 10/100]

That's great, since that's the case, touch it more, anyway, your forehand is dirty.

Seeing that the little zombie in front of her did not behave like a zombie at all, Yan Bei didn't notice at all, and the hand she stretched out was dirty and grayish.
    After the harmonious cuddle, Yan Bei, who has already tasted the sweetness of motherly feedback, felt that she should do something.

Ignoring the little zombie whose eyes were glowing red and wanted to jump on, Yan Bei began to look at her environment.

She now seems to be in an abandoned residential building, and where she is now is a three-bedroom suite, and she and the little zombie are sitting in a messy living room opposite.

There were bloodstains on the appliances and furniture in the living room, and the door facing the two of them was wide open, but no other zombies dared to come in.

How to say that the little zombie is also the future king of zombies, although it is still a little one, but it has already walked in front of most zombies.

Yan Bei stood up, raised her hand and quickly held the little zombie who wanted to follow her. Seeing that he was honest, she walked over and closed the door first.

Close the door, then came back and looked at all the rooms, found the sewing box, and then took it and prepared to return to the living room.

However, Yan Bei stopped when she passed the mottled full-length mirror in the room.

Looking at the barefoot woman in the mirror with ragged clothes, pale skin, and disheveled hair, Yan Bei admitted that she was frightened.

But when her frightened expression also appeared in the mirror at the same time, she realized that the woman in the mirror was herself.

"Xiao Duo, how did I become like this?" Yan Bei asked, touching her face in disbelief.

Xiaoduo floated out, squinting her eyes and replied: "This is a protective shell provided by the system. You don't need to care about it. It's good for you. You can find out by opening the small mirror under the personal panel."

Hearing this, Yan Bei immediately opened the personal panel and clicked on the tiny little mirror below, and she immediately saw her current appearance and a sentence.

[Zombie species, carrying all the characteristics of zombies]

Looking at this sentence, Yan Bei didn't know whether she should be happy or sad.

Because the zombies in this world are raw meat!

However, in this world, zombies are more capable of survival than humans, which is also a benefit, but now you have to be careful about humans. If someone shoots a headshot, won't she die miserably?

Shaking her head violently, Yan Bei forced herself to quickly find a sense of reality about the task she was doing, took a deep breath, blinked her eyes vigorously, smelled the rotten smell gradually drifting into the tip of her nose, and then left the room with the mentality of completing the task seriously.

As soon as she came out, he ran into a little zombie standing at the door of the room looking forward to his eyes. He had stood up from the ground at the moment, and he seemed to be only eight or nine years old.

Look at the little bird that is about to be exposed, this is a boy.

Thinking of him becoming a zombie at a young age, and looking at his motions of wanting to get closer but not daring to get closer, Yan Bei sympathized with him.

Beckoned, motioned for him to follow her, and go to the bathroom in the house first.

The little zombie blinked his eyes, followed by a flash of red light in his eyes, and followed the figure in front of him with a grin.

His movements are fast and flexible, not at all like the slow and stiff guys in the community.

The two went to the bathroom one after the other, relying on their current zombie attributes, Yan Bei put a tank of infected water in the bathtub, and then raised her finger to the bathtub, motioning the little zombie behind her to go in.

The little zombie first glanced at her in confusion, and then tentatively moved forward. Yan Bei looked speechless, and simply reached out and grabbed the little zombie and threw it in.

"Splash", water splashed everywhere, and blood-red stains immediately surfaced.

With quick eyes and quick hands, Yan Bei lifted the little zombie in the bathtub again with great skill, then put it down again, and continued to lift it, and so on, until the bloodstains on the little zombie's body were almost cleaned, and then he was taken out.

During this project, Yan Bei found that she had a lot of strength, and she couldn't feel any weight at all when carrying a small zombie.

The little zombie didn’t understand what Yan Bei was doing at first, but was repeatedly mentioned and put down. He thought it was Yan Bei playing games with him, and his throat groaned with pleasure from time to time, if it hadn’t been Yan Bei had accepted it. She is the setting of this little zombie mother, and she can guarantee that changing to a normal person will faint in fear.

Ma Dan, the bloody process was completely like a horror movie, thanks to her having faced the broken corpse for many years, otherwise, it would be a bit unbearable.

Sighing for her own past, Yan Bei sat down as she watched the silly little zombies now, patted the cold floor, and said in a gentle voice as much as possible:

"Come and lie down, obediently, Ma Ma will sew your body."

"Roar?" The little zombie groaned incomprehensibly, not knowing what new game this is.

Yan Bei frowned, and simply lay back on the floor and patted her stomach. "Did you see it? Lie down and sew your stomach."

As he said, he glanced disgustingly at the cleansed intestines of the little zombie, "Look at you, how disgusting, it's not cute at all, you have to sew up the stomach, you know?"

"Roar..." With a low growl, when Yan Bei knew what he meant, he grinned, grunting and roaring happily and pounced on her!

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"My old lady's clothes! Blood and blood...Don't rub your intestines against me!"

"I'm going to die, my old mother's fame!"

After a scream like a pig, Yan Bei gave up resistance and lay down in a big font, with lasagna tears, listening to the ding-ding system sound in her ears, indicating that she was not happy at all.

【Ding! Motherhood value +10]

【Ding! Motherhood value +10]

【Ding! Loving mother value +10, current Loving mother value 40/100]

a long time later......

"Is it enough? Are you satisfied? Can you lie down for me obediently?"

Yan Bei asked weakly. Seeing the darkening sky outside the window, her spirit began to become very active, her eyesight seemed a little better than during the day, and she could clearly see the exposed neck of the little zombie lying on her body. nerve.

It seemed to be satisfied. After the little zombie made two grunts in excitement, he spread his hands and feet like Yan Bei, and then turned off her body like a tortoise.

Seeing this, regardless of how disgusting her clothes were, Yan Bei, who was only worried that she would miss the little zombie's cooperation time, immediately got up and took the sewing box that was prepared too early, threaded the needle and thread, bent the silver needle, and began to devote herself to the great work of sewing.

At first, the little zombie felt that Yan Bei's movements were a bit inexplicable, but when he felt that the cumbersome intestines on his stomach were sewn into his stomach and became relaxed, he was pleasantly surprised.

After knowing that this is good for you, take the initiative to cooperate.

The big red eyes flickered, and they were amazingly bright in the dark.
    After sewing his stomach, Yan Bei did not stop there but continued to turn to his neck. With the little zombie's cautious cooperation, he perfectly reconnected his little head to his neck.

Then came the big mouth of the blood basin, which looked too horrible, Yan Bei also sewed it into the normal size and warned the little zombie in front of her not to tear it apart, and this stopped the little zombie's attempt to pull the thread off.

After doing this, the sky was completely dark, Yan Bei put away the needle and thread, looked at the renewed little zombie in front of her, and nodded in satisfaction.

Clap your hands, greet the little zombie, point to the door of the bathroom, and say: "Go out, I'll take a bath."

The little zombie got up and looked at her for several seconds. Then he turned his head back and forth out of the bathroom. As soon as he went out, Yan Bei closed the bathroom door with a "bang".

Drained the water in the bathtub, re-filled the water, took off the bloody clothes, and sat in. Although this body is only a virtual protective shell, she should have a lot of perception, but she can't stand the bloody feeling.

After taking a shower, Yan Bei began to think about her task in this rare free time.

Judging from the fact that the tap water has not stopped, it should be just now not long after the end of life. I vaguely remember that there seems to be an electronic watch on the wall of the living room.

According to the information given in the script, the date of Ou Cry's rebirth is March 5, 2022, and the zombie virus outbreak is March 15, which means that it is only the twentieth day of the virus outbreak.

According to the script, Ou Cry should now be running to the North China base on the radio while improving the strength with several partners she met on the road.

Only after arriving at the North China base, she would encounter some accidents, and then she led a few loyal partners and began to build her own base near the North China base by relying on a large number of materials collected in the space.

There is only one general direction in the script of the route she walks, and the specifics are not mentioned, and there are only a few words in the script from the birth of the zombie king to the growth of the king.

To sum up, I have been very awesome since I was a child until I was killed by the heroine Ou Weeping.

Well, this news is of no use.

Don't know where it is now? Yan Bei asked in her heart.

No one answered, and Xiao Duo didn't even say a word.

Knowing that she can't count on others, Yan Bei can only rely on her own fate, but she has to have a map first.

At least for now, the little zombie is still safe. From now until the gulls are killed, there are at least three years of preparation. Even if there is some butterfly effect to shorten the time, she has not done anything influential in a short time. , There should be some time to try to change.

Thinking about this, Yan Bei had a plan in her heart, but she was not in a hurry. She took a bath carefully, put on the towel left by the host’s family in the bathroom, and left the bathroom.

As soon as she came out, the little zombie was still standing at the door and seeing her coming out, he immediately made a "gurgling" sound of joy.

Yan Bei knew that his vocal cords were damaged and could not speak just as soon as he stitched his neck, nodded in response to his joy.

Over him, Yan Bei searched for a map, but after searching the entire house, there was no map, not even a geography book. No, in the habit of human beings, she hastily cleaned up a room and fell asleep.

The little zombie had been following her and looked at her, and when he saw her lying down, he tilted his head curiously, and then climbed up, learning her appearance, lying beside her.

It's just that those red eyes flickered, and there was no sleepiness at all, and gradually I felt a little bored.

Sit up and raised her small paw to poke the person next to her. Seeing that she didn't respond, she was shocked for several seconds, then got out of bed, and left the room with red eyes...

In the morning, when the first ray of sunlight came through the window into the room, Yan Bei, who had the attributes of a zombie, just pulled out of her dream.

On the pale face, the eyelashes quivered slightly, seeming to be repelling the sunlight, and subconsciously raised her hand to put it on the eye.

After a long while, Yan Bei opened her eyes after getting used to it.

First, she glanced around the room, and found no trace of the little zombie, and she jumped in shock.

"Little..." Yan Bei couldn't yell as soon as she opened her mouth.

It wasn't because she didn't know the name of the little zombie, but because, in the dark corner of the curtain and the corner of the wall, she was looking for the person she was looking for anxiously.

The little one was standing in the corner with something in his hand, his big eyes flashing red light of surprise, his body was stitched last night, and he didn't know if he had self-healing ability and looked much better.

There was a shy smile on the gray face, which seemed a bit embarrassing?

"Why are you standing there without speaking?" Yan Bei asked, swallowing non-existent saliva.

She was almost scared of a heart attack by this kid, and when she woke up early in the morning, she saw a pair of blood-red eyes staring at her, not to mention horrified.

"Grumbling..."

It was grunting again, but it seemed clearer than yesterday's ambiguity, but Yan Bei still couldn't understand what he wanted to say.

He held the contents in his hands and slowly moved to her side, not afraid of the sun's rays at all, and somewhat shyly passed the contents in his hands in front of her, and then grinned at her.

With this smile, the mouth that was sewn normally just now almost broke, and Yan Bei hurriedly reminded him: "Be careful of your mouth!"

As if he understood her nervousness, he immediately eased his smile, looked at her expectantly, and shook his hand by the way, motioning her to look into his hand.

Seeing that he didn't laugh a lot, Yan Bei looked down at his hand. With this look, she saw the bloody lump of red and white meat, and the whole person froze.

"What is this?" Yan Bei asked nervously.

There is a voice in my heart yelling: Don't tell me this is human flesh!

The little zombie didn't understand the meaning of what she said, only thinking that she didn't know what it was, so he personally set up a demonstration.

He held it in his left hand, freed his right hand and grabbed a handful and stuffed it into his mouth, then swallowed the contents of his mouth with a look of enjoyment, and then took a serious look and handed it to Yan Bei’s mouth and throat. Making a grunting sound, it seems to be saying:

Mother eat, give mother to eat.

Yan Bei was dumbfounded. Watching the little zombie's effort to put a piece of meat into her mouth, she hurriedly raised her hand and grabbed the hand he handed over. The tone of her eyes was extremely serious and said:

"Baby, Mom doesn't eat raw meat! Good, you eat it yourself."

"Guru?"

"Don't don't, I don't like it!"

"Gurulu!" The voice became a little anxious, and a fierce light flashed in the little zombie's eyes, but Yan Bei was shocked, and the rejection became even more intense.
    "I really don't want it!"

"Hoho!" Must eat!

Yan Bei was anxious. Seeing the little zombie grabbing the disgusting thing and stuffing it into her mouth, her heart was abrupt, and she raised her hand for a pat, and then, "Hawk", the thing fell to the ground.

Yan Bei was startled slightly, and carefully glanced at the little zombie who seemed to be stunned by the acupuncture point, and he could see a trace of grievance from his pale dead face.

"Uh...that, I didn't mean it..." Yan Bei flatly said, her voice getting smaller and smaller, her nose moved slightly, I don't know if it was her illusion, she actually smelled it. A sweet smell like candy.

Turning her head and looking along the scent, she saw a shiny, transparent bead the size of a small fingernail appearing in the piece of meat that was knocked off by her.

Seeing that thing, Yan Bei only felt as if she had been succumbed to evil, and she actually had a desire to eat it.

"Guru~" Yan Bei swallowed fiercely, and looked at the transparent bead, as if someone who had never eaten candy suddenly saw a big cake, so she couldn't jump on it directly.

Well, the fact is that she really rushed over and picked up the transparent bead uncontrollably.

Holding this transparent bead, Yan Bei could obviously feel the eyes of the little zombie next to her shine.

He walked up to her, looked at her squatting on the ground holding beads, excitedly raised his little hand, grabbed her hand, and sent her hand to the direction of his mouth. Obviously, he wanted to give it to her at first. What she ate was not the raw meat, but the beads in the meat.

"Guru~" Yan Bei couldn't help swallowing again. Under the instigation of the little zombie, she almost swallowed the beads in one bite.

However, just before she put the beads into her mouth, the system prompt sounded suddenly, and Yan Bei hurriedly pulled her hand away from her mouth.

[First-level zombie crystal core, the system purchase price is 1 pip, whether to sell to the system mall]

Al? Can system money be obtained through other means?

"Yes, our company accepts all valuable things." Xiaoduo replied.

Listening to the answer in her mind, Yan Bei was surprised that she didn't know how to react, her mouth was slightly open, her eyes were dull, and her mind had automatically come up with the life peak picture of herself hitting zombies and picking crystal nuclei, changing exercises with her left hand, and changing machine guns with her right hand.

The little zombie tilted his head and looked at the person who suddenly froze in front of him, seeing her slightly open her mouth, worried that she was hungry, and he suddenly started the action that he was about to finish just now.

Reached out, grabbed her hand, and slammed it up to pat her mouth. With this action, the crystal nucleus in the hand automatically jumped into Yan Bei's slightly opened mouth...

Huh? What is sweet, so delicious!

Oops? The stomach is still warm after eating, it seems that the strength has become much stronger in an instant!

and many more! There seems to be something wrong!

After realizing, Yan Bei suddenly raised her head and saw the big red eyes caring for the little zombie. Her heart suddenly swelled, and she quickly lowered her head and looked into her hand to let her walk on the nucleus of the pinnacle of life... .there is none left!

Yan Bei smashed her mouth, feeling the delicacy remaining in her mouth, frowned, suddenly stood up, and slapped her slap on the bed beside her. She was about to say something when she found her bed...collapsed...

Little zombie: Wow! Ma Ma has become so amazing! With the crystal core, there is no need to worry about the safety of Ma Ma anymore! ~(≧▽≦)~

Yan Bei: Are the stamina of the zombie crystal nucleus so fierce?

"Guru Guru... times?" The little zombie asked something with bright eyes. Yan Bei was asked by his voice and immediately recovered from the horror.

Thinking of a little money in exchange for such strength, Yan Bei felt a little more balanced and did not have the urge to talk about the little zombies.

At this time, hearing an unknown question from him, Yan Bei tentatively asked:

"what did you just say?"

"Time?" The little zombie repeated Yiyan.

Yan Bei understood this time, and asked in confirmation, "You are asking me if I am full, right?"

The little zombie nodded madly, his eyes were well-behaved and there was a trace of unknown excitement, just like the first time a human child got the soy sauce mission assigned by his mother.

Seeing this, Yan Bei felt that the little zombie in front of him was a little cute, and licked the corner of her mouth and smiled honestly:

"Not yet, you can take me to fight zombies...No, are you looking for food?"

As a zombie, it's like beating a zombie as if someone said to kill someone. It feels a bit weird. It's better to eat.

Nodding secretly in agreement, Yan Bei looked at the little zombie and nodded happily when she saw him happily.

This may be what it feels like to be a mother.

After following the little zombie out of the room to the door, Yan Bei was dumbfounded when she saw the little zombie scratching the door with a proficient claw.

Zhangkou wanted to call him to take the opportunity to educate him about the correct three views of cherishing the door panels, but suddenly realized that she still didn't know the name of the little zombie.

Yan Bei was stunned, looking at the little zombie standing outside the door and beckoning to her, she asked softly: "Baby, tell mom what your name is? Mom is a little old, and she has dementia. I don't remember. Your name is out."

The little zombie tilted his head, blinked his big eyes, and then shook his head blankly.

"No name yet?" Yan Bei asked incredulously.

But when she asked, she remembered that the content on the script did not seem to have the name of the zombie king at all, but had always called him the zombie king.

Zombie King, this is not a serious name, since there is no name, then she will take one.

The purpose of her mission here is to protect him from the killer of the heroine Ou Weeping. In that case, why not call him Changsheng?

Immortal! Yes, it's called Changsheng!

"Baby, you will be called Changsheng from now on." Yan Bei walked out along the hole in the door, standing in front of the little zombie, squatting down and looking at him with a serious expression:

"From now on, you will be called Changsheng, and you will survive for a long time. Have you remembered? From now on, Mom will call Changsheng to call you. Do you want to respond?"

After speaking, he tentatively called out "Changsheng", the little zombie immediately raised his eyes to look at her, opened his mouth to learn her mouth shape, and said with difficulty: "Chang...Sheng..."

"Yes! Changsheng, Chang*****ngsheng, Changsheng!" Yan Bei patiently taught her mouth shape.

The little zombie tried hard to learn, and gradually uttered these two words. With joy, Yan Bei picked up the little zombie in front of her and slapped him on his face. He looked like a mother, and praised:

"Really smart, Changsheng is really smart, come, say it again, long-lived!"

"Chang Sheng... Long deep... Long growth and growth..." The little zombie learned this over and over again, and gradually realized the importance of these two words to him. He hugged Yan Bei's neck and kept shouting these two words lying in her ear.

Growing up and growing up, this is his name, the name his mother gave him.
    【Ding! Loving mother value +20, current Loving mother value 60/100]

【Ding! Torsion value +10, current torsion value 10/80]

Listening to the system prompt sounded in his mind, Yan Bei suddenly found the direction of her task.

The eyebrows were bent, and she let go of Changsheng with a light smile, let him continue to take herself to find the zombies with crystal nuclei.

Her current location is a residential building in a residential area, and down the stairs all the way, there is no one, only wandering zombies.

But the zombies wandering in the corridor hurriedly dodged when they saw Yan Bei Changsheng and two of them, appearing to be very afraid of them.

Yan Bei noticed that Changsheng was dismissive of these zombies, and almost guessed that there were no crystal nuclei in these zombies, so he followed him downstairs and came to the community.

The flowers and trees in the recreation area of the residential complex grow very strange, either yellow and withered, or a bit horribly bright and emerald, as if they could leave green sap from the emerald green leaves at any time.

Just looking at it, Yan Bei knew that these plants had also mutated, but they were not interested in the zombies, and turned a blind eye to the passing of Yan Bei Changsheng.

However, Changsheng even glanced at the flowers and plants, as if he was observing them, staring at them for a long time, and then he took Yan Bei to go outside the community.

Almost all the zombies in the small area could kill were killed by Changsheng, so he could only take Yan Bei to a farther place.

Yan Bei followed Changsheng behind, and found that even if he ran at the fastest speed, he still couldn't catch up with Changsheng in front of him.

He seems to be taking care of her speed, always stopping to wait for her when the distance between the two is too far.

Perhaps because of the daytime, after leaving the community, the number of zombies walking up the street has decreased significantly. For example, Yan Bei and Changsheng are not afraid of the sun at all.

I don't know if it's because the protective shell is a zombie. Yan Bei didn't feel any fear when she saw the zombies. She could even feel the zombies hiding in the corner of the street at a glance. Most of them were not her opponents.

Yan Bei guessed that her transformation might be related to the crystal nucleus she ate in the morning.

Thinking of this, Yan Bei clenched his fist tightly, feeling the real power in his hand, and the desire for the crystal nucleus in his heart became more urgent.

One is that she needs to use the crystal core to improve her strength, so as to protect the longevity, and the other is that she is greedy for the various treasures in the mall and wants to get the same trump card as soon as possible.

After all, the golden finger heroine Ou Wei grew too fast, she had to hurry up to improve her strength, otherwise she would not be able to leave here with Changsheng.

Yes, Yan Bei's plan is not to follow the heroine, nor kill the heroine, nor to cultivate the longevity anti-killing heroine. All she wants to do is stay away from the plot and away from the heroine.

Because of the golden finger heroine or something, she is the heroine after all, and there is nothing to do with her own halo!

As if reading her thoughts, Xiao Duo's voice suddenly rang and said with a smile:

"Sister Beibei, you are right to think like this, because if you kill the heroine, the rules of this world will change dramatically. If you don't want to be obliterated by the rules, you have to follow the heroine she should have gone. Go down the route."

"Then you will have to kill the Zombie King, the mission will fail, and you are in danger of being expelled."

Suddenly hearing Xiaoduo's words and understanding the meaning of her words, Yan Bei shuddered suddenly, which caused Chang Sheng to look back.

"Guru?" He asked something, his eyes full of concern and worry.

"I'm okay." Yan Bei waved his hand and smiled heartily at him. He looked up at the big shopping mall not far away and saw the dense zombies in the transparent window. Not only was he not afraid, but he asked in surprise:

"Our destination has arrived, isn't it?"

Changsheng nodded, turned his head to look at the big shopping mall in front of him, his eyes flashed red, and his facial expression immediately became extremely vicious.

Turning his head and looking at Yan Bei, he motioned for her to follow, then rushed into the big shopping mall as soon as he turned around.

He was so fast that he rushed to the gate of the mall in the blink of an eye. Yan Bei blinked again and the corpse was gone.

Yan Bei was stunned, swallowed severely, and looked around and saw a broken iron water pipe on the side of the road ahead. He ran to pick it up, picked it up, and ran in the direction where Changsheng had disappeared.

Stepping into the mall, the densely packed zombies turned their heads back by her things. They suddenly saw that it was a corpse with the same breath as her, and then looked back and continued to wander aimlessly.

"Roar!"

Yan Bei, who was being shaken by the zombie group, suddenly heard the roar from the cubs on the second floor, and hurriedly lifted the iron pipe and stepped on the stopped elevator to run up.

Perhaps the zombies here have never seen such a strong corpse. Out of fear, as long as she passes by, the zombies will consciously move away, some of them move slowly, retreat in a hurry, trip on the front and back, and fall to the ground. He just rolled on the ground many laps and couldn't get up.

It was Yan Bei who looked at him pitifully, and took him a hand before he stood up.

In this way, Yan Bei was surprised to find that he actually had the status of a big brother among the zombies.

Unfortunately, this illusion only lasted for less than three seconds. Seeing the little zombie happily rushing towards him holding two crystal nuclei with bloody hands in front, Yan Bei knelt to the real boss.

"Second!" Changsheng stopped in front of Yan Bei, handed the crystal core with flesh and blood in his hand to Yan Bei, begging for praise with eyes full of praise.

"Well, longevity is great!" Yan Bei raised his hand and patted the head of the little zombie in front of him, unceremoniously taking over the crystal nucleus in his hand, and was about to say another boast, before he had time to speak, in front of him The little zombie ran away like a gust of wind.

Two minutes later, another gust of wind ran back, holding a zombie crystal core in his hand, still begging for praise and sent it to Yan Bei.

"Second-rate!"

Seeing Changsheng's extremely real gaze, Yan Bei subconsciously licked the corner of her mouth with a guilty conscience, took the crystal nucleus, and praised "Changsheng is awesome."

Then... he ran away like another wind... ran away... away.

Yan Bei: "..." Feeling like a third-class disabled, how to break it?

Soon, Changsheng returned. This time he grabbed three crystal nuclei in his hand and handed it over to Yan Bei.

Seeing that he finished handing over the crystal core and was about to run away, Yan Bei hurriedly grabbed him, "Wait a minute!"

"Roar?" A puzzling growl came from Changsheng's throat. He looked strangely at Yan Bei and grabbed his arm, tilting his head and looking at her inexplicably.

"Aren't you tired?" Yan Bei asked.

Changsheng shook his head, as if he had understood or didn't understand, he grinned at her when he was done, and almost broke the line with a smile.

Seeing him like this, Yan Bei nodded and said something she herself felt very shameless.
    "Well, then you go get more of this shiny thing. Mom will use it as a food reserve for long-term survival, okay?"

When the voice fell, I saw Chang Sheng nodded fiercely, and instantly broke free of her hand and ran to the zombies. Yan Bei was uncomfortable for two seconds before looking for a place, and the iron pipe was thrown off, and he sat down on the floor. Waiting for his cub to send the crystal nucleus up.

Although it is shameful to use Changsheng to collect crystal nuclei for himself, I have to say that his efficiency is really much faster than Yan Bei's own hands. In half an hour, a small mountain has been piled up in front of Yan Bei. heap.

Yan Bei is sitting behind the cashier in the mall on the second floor, looking at the twenty-four crystal nuclei in front of him and thinking about how to use it.

She has already decided not to let him go again when she comes back for a while, and that's the end for today. Although Changsheng is a zombie, she also worried that he would have trouble fighting with other zombies.

At this moment, even if all the crystal cores are sold to the system mall, they will not be able to buy anything. The top priority is to use them to improve their strength first.

Thinking like this, after seeing Changsheng come back with four crystal nuclei again, Yan Bei grabbed him, ordered the twenty-eight crystal nuclei in front of him, and then tore them in the mall. A piece of clothing was put up and tied around the waist.

Changsheng had been standing by her side and watching her tossing, until she got up and seemed to be going upstairs, then she reacted and hurriedly followed her behind. She took a step and he took a step, and when she stopped, he also stopped.

The layout of the mall is cylindrical, with ten floors in total, with a hollow in the middle, and the elevator winds up around the hollow column.

While waiting for longevity before, while taking advantage of his free time, Yan Bei has already read the layout of the mall. The first floor is for daily necessities, the second and third are clothing, the fourth to eighth are luxury brands, and the ninth and tenth floors are. supermarket.

She thought of the warehouse backpack that came with the system, and she wanted to go up and collect some supplies before going back. Of course, it would be even better if she could find another map.

Ever since, Changsheng followed Yan Bei to the ninth floor with a blank face.

The zombie virus broke out very suddenly, and one-third of humans became zombies in less than a day, so the entire shopping mall remained the same as before the virus outbreak.

It's just that people who visit the mall have become zombies.

The electricity has already stopped. There are many vegetables and meat on the first floor of the supermarket that have rotted and deteriorated. As soon as they entered here, a foul smell came out, and Yan Bei's sense of smell became more sensitive than that of humans, as soon as he stepped in. , Almost became the first zombie to be killed by the stench.

With a "stab", Yan Bei tore a piece of cloth off her body and tied it to her nose. This led the curiously looking Changsheng to the depths of the supermarket.

As he walked, Yan Bei, who was looking for usable supplies, suddenly felt something was wrong, and Changsheng who was following him seemed a bit abnormal.

Yan Bei didn't pay much attention at first, but when she was about to walk to the second floor of the supermarket, she suddenly heard a threatening low growl from Changsheng behind her, and she suddenly faced it.

When she was about to move forward, Yan Bei turned her head to look at the particularly manic Changsheng behind her. Looking at his flashing red eyes, she suddenly remembered something that was about to be forgotten by her.

From the moment she saw the dense group of zombies in the mall, she had overlooked one thing.

That is human.

She had never thought that there would be humans in this mall. After all, this place was already occupied by zombies. How could there be humans who could survive under the eyelids of these zombies?

However, looking at the irritable Changsheng at this moment, Yan Bei was not so sure.

Changsheng noticed that Yan Bei had stopped, thinking that she smelled the tempting sweet smell like herself, and couldn't help but snarled at her twice, sounding a little excited.

Hearing his low growl, Yan Bei's heart suddenly shook.

Sure enough, the next moment, a gust of wind blew past her, Yan Bei hurriedly raised her head and looked forward, only to see the corners of Changsheng's clothes stained with dark red, and the secret path was not good, so she hurried to catch up.

"Longevity!"

Just before Changsheng raised his hand to break through the door of the security room, Yan Bei screamed loudly.

Changsheng's gesture of raising his hand was stopped, and when he turned his head, he was hugged by Yan Bei.

"Little bunny! I'll let you run around!" Yan Bei gave Changsheng a vicious look, and Yan Bei just took away the dazed Changsheng. Before leaving, he didn't forget to raise his hand and roll away a map of the world on the shelf.

As for the other supplies, Yan Bei said, let him go, and it’s important to take this crazy little bastard in his arms home!

Ever since, from going out of the mall to returning home, Changsheng was in a state of flattery, because he was hugged by Yan Bei and walked all the way, from the mall to the door of the house, without his feet touching the ground, can he not be flattered?

And the door of the security room, which was not caught, quietly opened a gap after the two left.

A shaggy uncle's face squeezed out from the door. He looked around cautiously and found no people, only a few low-level zombies wandering between the shelves, showing doubts.

"Old Wang, how? What about the mother and son just now?" A soft female voice came out from the door. The voice was very pleasant, with a firmness in the softness, which hardened her originally too soft voice.

Uncle Beard heard the question behind the door, shook his head, and closed the door again before turning around to look at the two women and three young men in the room.

Finally, his gaze fell on the tall, neatly dressed black-haired woman among the two women.

"Sister Ou, I didn't see anyone, maybe it was eaten by zombies." Uncle Old Wang guessed.

The black-haired woman was startled, her brow furrowed, her lips pursed, she seemed to be thinking something.

Seeing this, the petite woman next to her raised her eyebrows and wondered: "Then how did they get here? Are they coming in from the roof like us?"

He said, as if thinking of something, his eyes suddenly lit up, and he was surprised: "Is this person more powerful than Sister Ou? It is incredible that a woman with a child can actually come here. , The group of zombies downstairs is not all laughing!"

"Perhaps they are not what you think they are, but they hide here from the beginning, relying on the food in the supermarket to survive?" the young man wearing glasses retorted.

When the petite woman heard this, she gave the man in glasses angrily.

"It's not impossible." The black-haired woman who had been silent all of a sudden said softly.

Lao Wang nodded in agreement, and asked: "Then shall we go to find them? After all, there are so many zombies downstairs and the distance between the roofs is so high, it is impossible for them to leave here without help. When the food is eaten, they will Starved to death."

"Yes~" The petite woman frowned and said with some sympathy: "That's still a child..."
    Listening to the sympathetic tone of the petite female, the glasses waiting for the three young men all cast their eyes on the black-haired woman.

One of them said: "I listen to Sister Ou, Sister Ou said to go find me, and I won't go if I don't."

"Yes, we are the same." The other two agreed.

The petite girl immediately turned her gaze to the black-haired woman, waiting for her reply.

But being watched by these eyes, the black-haired woman hesitated. She whispered: "According to reliable sources, the large troops will be evacuated out of the city tomorrow. It is already very difficult for us to protect ourselves. If we have to add two more For strangers who can’t help anything, our situation will become more difficult."

"But we have already met them, so I decided to find the mother and son. I wonder if you are willing to bear the consequences together? If you want, we will spend half an hour looking for it. If not, we will now go back."

After speaking, the black-haired woman stopped talking, and she had already made it clear to them what she was doing. No matter what decision she made next, it was everyone's volition.

The five people listened to her and looked at each other. The petite woman and Lao Wang raised their hands to express their willingness, but the three men with glasses hesitated.

Seeing this, the black-haired woman had already made a decision in her heart, and said: "Let's go, look for ten minutes, if we haven't found it, we have done what we can do, that's God's will.

After speaking, seeing that all five people nodded in agreement, the black-haired woman opened the door of the security room and walked out. The remaining five followed afterwards...

On the other hand, Yan Beike didn't know that someone regarded herself and Changsheng as human beings and was looking for them. She only knew that she was very fortunate not to let Changsheng open the meat.

As soon as he got home, Yan Bei ran into the room and put in the sewing box, and then abandoned the room without a door, led the incomprehensible Changsheng to the opposite side, and re-selected a door for the footing.

It was already afternoon, and the red sun was hanging high in the sky, shining people lazily.

No, the corpse is lazy.

Yan Bei looked at Changsheng who was about to fall asleep sitting next to her head little by little, and caught a glimpse of the dark red blood stains on his body that belonged to other zombies, feeling a little distressed.

He took out four crystal cores and fed them to him. Seeing that he was full, he stuffed one into his mouth.

The taste of the crystal core is like jelly beans in the mouth, and the sweet taste melts in the mouth, but the feeling this time is not as strong as the first time, it only brings a touch of satiety and power to Yan Bei It's just improved a little bit.

Feeling that the effect is so weak, Yan Bei gave up eating the second one, leaving three for breakfast tomorrow morning. Yan Bei loaded all the remaining twenty crystal nuclei into the system warehouse, and then took out the one smoothly. The map of the world I brought was studied in the afternoon sunshine.

The warm sunlight came in from the window, shining on the two people who were lying and sitting on the bed, adding a hint of warmth to the two people's gray faces, and the atmosphere looked extremely harmonious.

However, this harmony did not last long. As Yan Bei's expression gradually distorted, the atmosphere suddenly became weird.

Yan Bei frowned, looked at the map in front of him, recalled the script in his mind, and his distorted face returned to normal for a long time.

She touched the red five-pointed star in the southeast direction of the map, and under it was the two words, Nancheng.

Unfortunately, in the script, the place where the heroine Ou Weeping came back is also called Nancheng. What does this mean?

This shows that she is now in the same city as the heroine!

This is the 21st day of the last days. On the 22nd day, the surviving humans in Nancheng began to evacuate under the cover of the army. So, tomorrow is the day when the large troops are withdrawn?

Yan Bei was startled, and the fierce chasing battle between humans and zombies when the large troop evacuated, hurriedly jumped from the bed to the window.

The window of this room faces south, facing the main road outside the community, and Yan Bei was shocked to find that the main road leads directly to the highway intersection outside the city, which means that large groups of troops are most likely to be evacuated from this road. .

That's it!

It's over, it's over!

Yan Bei remembered the mania when Changsheng saw humans just now, and couldn't help swallowing, her fists gradually clenched.

We must not let Changsheng see so many humans! Otherwise she can't guarantee that she will be able to stop him then.

To be honest, as a zombie with a shell of human thought, Yan Bei can't accept that his mission target is a cannibal zombie.

No, I must leave here tonight!

Yan Bei gritted her teeth, brushed around and walked to the bed, took a deep look at Changsheng who was resting peacefully on the bed, then turned around and started to pack things.

The map must not be lost, the sewing box must be brought, and the remaining crystal cores must be put away, and... she seems to be a zombie no longer needs other things, but bring some water to clean the crystals. Nuclear is fine.

Thinking about this, Yan Bei went to pick up a lot of water again, all of which was put in the big bathtub, and then the entire bathtub was put into the warehouse.

After doing this, less than half an hour passed. Looking at the sunset outside the window, Yan Bei forced herself to sit for an hour. When the sky was completely dark, he woke up the longevity who had had enough rest.

As soon as he woke up, Chang Sheng was dragged to run with a dazed expression. He thought that Yan Bei was going to play some game. He disliked her for running too slowly, and instead dragged him to run.

"Hey hey! Looking back, here and here, running west, do we know if we want to stay away from the hostess?" Seeing Changsheng running in the wrong direction, Yan Bei hurriedly shouted.

Changsheng couldn't tell the south, east and northwest at all, but he could understand the direction of Yan Bei's finger, and immediately turned around and ran along her finger. black line.

This night, the bright moon shines brightly, and the running under the moonlight is my lost youth...

Bah baah baah! Crooked floor!

The running mother and son stopped. They stood on the high mountain outside the city, looking back at the shadow of the whirling tree behind them, and then all their gazes were on the cliff in front of them.

Just before zero ten and one second, the two nearly stepped on the edge of the cliff. Yan Bei was still quick-eyed. With his brute force, he used his brute force to pull the happily running long life in front of him, and this prevented the tragedy from happening.

With big eyes to small eyes, the mother and son took a step back tacitly, and then sat down on the ground together, peeking at each other, and Changsheng grinned.

Yan Bei was driven by him and couldn't help but laugh. She heard the thing that made her most uneasy, and couldn't help but take the opportunity to say:

"Changsheng, do you know what is the most unpalatable thing in the world?"

Changsheng looked blank, tilted his head and looked at Yan Bei and motioned for her to continue.

"It's humans. Humans smell delicious, but the meat is sour and not tasty at all. The crystal nucleus is much more delicious than human meat. It's sweet, and it's still good if you eat it, so what do you choose for longevity?"
    "Guru..."

"No! You can't eat people! If you eat people, you will be poisoned to death. When you die, I will only be a weak corpse. Then I can't even eat. If I starve to death, who will find me delicious crystals? nuclear?"

"Lululu?"

"I don't eat human flesh, and you can't eat it. If you eat it, you can kill it. The poison is fragrant, but it is poisonous. Longevity, do you want to lose me?"

"Roar!" It seemed that he was frightened by this sentence. Chang Sheng suddenly rushed forward, his little hands tightly hugged Yan Bei, and kept growing and growing in her ears, only to hear Yan Bei a little bit sad.

But now is a good time to take advantage of the hot iron, forcing herself to be cruel, Yan Bei threatened to ask:

"Then Changsheng still want to eat people?"

The little head on his shoulders immediately shook into a rattle, and his big red eyes were watery, not at all as fierce as when hunting other zombies.

Seeing this, Yan Bei's heart suddenly relaxed, raising her hand and patted Changsheng's back silently, quietly soothing.

The night is when the zombie's spirit is most active. After Changsheng's mood stabilizes, the two continue to run wildly west.

Changsheng is a speed-type mutant zombie, with amazing speed and strength, so he just ran for Yan Bei all night.

At the dawn of daylight, the two of them had already ran to a small town far away from Nancheng. There were many surviving humans here. In order to avoid humans and at the same time avoid longevity being unable to control their physical desires, Yan Bei did not stop here. Instead, he stole a car and drove Changsheng with him on his way to the west.

If someone can see this scene, I am afraid that they will be scared, and the zombies will drive, it is almost like God is joking.

However, as the road went west, there were fewer people, and even the zombies became less dense, which didn't scare people.

From Nancheng to the west, relying on the convenience of zombie status and the human soul, Yan Bei successfully brought Changsheng from the south to the west.

While fighting zombies to get crystal nuclei while improving their strength, the two of them have made great progress. Even after Yan Bei has absorbed the energy of dozens of crystal nuclei, he can overturn several first-level zombies alone.

However, the two also encountered an extremely difficult mind control zombie on the road, which almost killed the mother and son.

If it weren't for the sudden eruption of the last longevity, the mother and son would have to finish playing together.

However, because of this experience, the mother and son were severely sounded as a wake-up call, and at the same time, the mother and son had a comparison of their strengths and successfully understood their current level.

Longevity should have broken through to level 4, while Yan Bei is at the upper-middle level of second-level. This will only start one month after the end of the world. Yan Bei's level is still normal, but longevity is far beyond most zombies. Yan Bei was relieved.

After all, the higher the strength, the safer the two of them and the longer they will live.

After getting the second-level mind control system crystal core, Yan Bei was eaten by Changsheng, he actually gained the mind control ability because of this, but it is still in its embryonic state, and Yan Bei didn't pay much attention to it.

Of course she has no time to pay attention, because the largest city in the west has arrived.

In the script, it was mentioned that the western part is safer than other places, but the human forces here are very chaotic. There are no large bases like other areas, only a few scattered small bases.

This is also the reason why Yan Bei chose here. Once the human power is scattered here, it means that the zombie power will not suffer too much. Second, it is rarely mentioned in the script, and the heroine has never been here. Over here, so relatively speaking, it is safer for longevity here.

After ten days of rushing, the car was already covered with thick dust, but Yan Bei and Changsheng had no time to care about this, parked the car outside the city, and got out of the car under the excited eyes of a crowd of zombies.

When the two got out of the car, the zombies who thought it was a human being sent to the door and were about to run over were suddenly startled. Some of the higher-level zombies cautiously hid in the shadows of the building for fear of being killed as prey.

"Ma?" Changsheng turned to look at Yan Bei beside him, and asked her opinion.

This way, I spent more than ten days in the car. Yan Bei is an invisible chatter. If a person feels boring, he will teach Changsheng to speak. Now he has learned some simple words, but the pronunciation is still somewhat inaccurate. .

However, Yan Bei understood his word. This was asking her what to do next.

Yan Bei looked up at this city full of zombies, pointed in the direction of the city, and announced:

"Changsheng, we will settle here in the future! This is our wife's home!"

"Go! Go in and see!"

With a big wave of his hand, he walked inside first with his arrogance, his imposing appearance only frightened a crowd of zombies.

They have never seen a human like this.

However, just when they were surprised, seeing a crowd of zombies refuse to give way to them, Changsheng rushed up, the expression on their small faces instantly became extremely fierce, and the blood basin opened wide, with a roar of "Roar!" After going out, the aura that belonged to the fourth-level zombies almost didn't scare all the zombies to pee.

One or two shrank together and looked at Yan Bei who was striding in with horror eyes, and Qi Qi made a decision in his heart.

You must walk around when you see this female zombie in the future!

Ever since, Yan Bei mother and son lived in this city called Shacheng in the west.

At dawn every day, Yan Bei gets up to clean up the house and collect usable supplies in the city. He goes home to rest in the afternoon. Changsheng begins to go out in the evening. He returns in the morning and brings Yan Bei with a few crystal nuclei.

The peaceful days lasted for a month, until some morning a month later, Changsheng woke up Yan Bei who was still lying on the bed with a broken arm.

"Mom, sew."

The three words that popped out of Changsheng's mouth shocked Yan Bei. Seeing him holding his broken arm, he woke up sleepily.

Yan Bei took the broken arm in Changsheng's hand and hurriedly searched for his sewing box.

While sewing him, frowned and asked, "What's wrong with you? Who did it?"

However, Changsheng didn't speak, and only looked back at Yan Bei with an expression of "Don't worry, I can solve it by myself", and went out the next night after she helped her sew her arms.

When I came back this time, there was a hole in his belly. Yan Bei still sewed him, and wanted to ask him what was wrong, but he still didn't say anything, just hugged her and asked her not to worry.

do not worry? That's impossible!

Yan Bei was a little angry, but thought that the child would need to have his own private space when he grew up and he just put it down.

However, when Changsheng came back to sew himself with his head that was about to break three days later, Yan Bei said that he was not calm anymore!

What should I do if my child grows up with his own little secret and is unwilling to tell his parents? Wait online, hurry!

Last edited: Aug 17, 2021
    kawaii12345 and Nyaa.23 like this.