Spoiler Limited Time Princess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by kawaii12345, Aug 21, 2020.

1. OPReader777

OPReader777 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm from latest chapters it was explained that the mc's mom had 2 childhood friends, one blond (idk his status) and the other red hair (the king)....then the mom and the blond guy were lovers and engaged, but the blond guy died but she was pregnant with his kids. Then the king with her (idk their relationship, but he took care of her after her partner died)... That's why if im not wrong the princess and the prince don't actually have royal blood and the red hair heroine is the only one that's like the true descended of the King.

2. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give me some ending spoiler, please?

Elvirgo likes this.
  3. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    But the king already had a relationship with the orginalMC's mother, correct? So, does he know he had a child with her?
    Who does he really love - the originalMC's mother (red-haired saintess) or Sheila's mother (the childhood friend he later married)?

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn’t the OgFL’s mother with the previous Emperor which is the current Emperor’s(MC father) brother? I don’t think MC current Emperor father had anything to do with the OgFL mother. Is this right or am I mistaken? Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

DOHere likes this.
  5. DIJ28

DIJ28 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I think so too. The previous emperor died and he was the ogfl father.

DOHere likes this.
  6. xxxuawn

xxxuawn Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Excuse me guys, but i have two questions:
    1. Is the white-haired guy... the ML?
    2. WHAT TF with 2 Eclet? Can someone tell meeee:(( why there is 2 Eclet in the beginning?

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry but Krone being the ML would be far less cliched than the OG!ML being the ML is cliched. Negative and overused tropes are cliches after all.

ieajh? What do you mean reincarnation of her sister? Idgi.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
    Jeneah16, Neyva, samster and 3 others like this.
  8. s254386

s254386 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I the only one who thinks that the male lead could actually be the blonde dude that is still to appear?
    Like the step-brother or something? (They aren't related by blood if I'm not wrong)

Hoenestly likes this.
  9. mavi

mavi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he is her twin brother

DOHere and Lucy scarlet like this.
  10. Impriestz

Impriestz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m waiting for further spoilers here. From chapter 31. Everything seem to be more and more exciting.

s254386 and Arekushieru like this.
  11. popwentdrop

popwentdrop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait..? FOR REAL? also i think the current mc DOES have royal blood like her father has some royal blood from his mother idk............

12. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i read everything in this thread but not one clarified who the ml is ಥ_ಥ all "spoilers" are just "assumptions" that it will be riven, the white haired kron

and for now it is explained that fl's identity doesn't have any royal blood in her because the current emperor only adopted them twins (princess sheilla and crown prince) because the emperor loved their mother, when their real father died. since their father died and the emperor took the responsibility for them. but maybe there will be a plot twist about her mother or dead father's side. since fl seems like she has magic too, while she was learning with raphel (the priest). [to be clear eclet's father is the previous emperor who went deranged after eclet's mother left the castle for safety. after the said emperor became crazy, the current emperor (sheilla's (adoptive) father) was put on the throne]

now, you people should stop shitting on eclet because she is genuinely kind and adores the fl. she respects and looks up to the fl because princess sheilla saved her from the abuse of her adoptive mother. and now she's slowly on her way to regain the confidence she has lost during the abuse with the help of the fl.

what you should be worried about is that another eclet living in tesrick's house. because that person seemed isekai'd as well, for she knew how to come at tesrick's home to get housing and backing since she has great magic. which is what happened at the og story. the only difference is this other eclet reached out to tesrick, unlike the original plot where tesrick discover eclet at the monastery and felt her power, which didn't happen this time because eclet got adopted. so this other red head claiming to be eclet is dangerous because she's doing things to make the og story happen.

now, i'm wondering why the emperor keeps on appering around the fl. what's his intention. (but i kinda feel like he's trying to protect her... but he's also keeping tabs on her so idk.. I NEED REAL SPOILER

Minaeli, lazynoodles, samster and 8 others like this.
  13. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But if the good Eclet is the original, getting adopted is what changed the story, in the first place. So this doesn't really tell us how this Eclet is the original, if she was adopted independent of any prior internal changes to the story. In fact it kinda tells us the opposite. It tells me that the good Eclet could have been a part of the original story but was shuffled off by her adoptive parents out of the sight of both the rest of society and original readers like Sheillia.

My theory however has to do with how the Saintess (?) already seemed to have contingency plans in place when her first pawn (most likely the good Eclet) was no longer useful. Those contingency plans obviously include the evil Eclet. So whether that Eclet is the original or not this would still explain how good Eclet ended up where she was.

14. chorong_ssi

chorong_ssi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

you have a good point about the good eclet's change of plot... and that saintess plans to exposed the fake crown prince and princess whatever the cost...

but still, i don't feel good about the evil eclet i'm pretty sure that one was isekai'd, there's a chance that she's also og eclet (only now she's isekai'd) and she has to go reach out to tesrick bc og story didn't happen when tesrick discovered her at monastery because current tesrick is busy doing errands for princess sheilla

Last edited: May 12, 2021
    DOHere likes this.
  15. Divanyak

Divanyak Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    guys i need to know who is that red haired girl who currently live in teslic's mansion.. i got bad feeling about her

jajagem and bochucha like this.
  16. bochucha

bochucha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, just to be clear. Is she the fake Eclet and using her magic to her advantage and maybe she’s the one who used the hair dye? Or is the fake Eclet really the one whom MC actually take with her since she has no powers right now? It’s confusing :((

DOHere and RakaSarkar like this.
  17. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, is this a giant plot hole that anyone with 2 eyes can see and the author is just ignoring it for some reason, or can someone with better reading comprehension explain it?

How is she a "fake princess"? She's not the emperor's biological daughter, she's the daughter of the emperor's best friend and the woman he loved. The emperor's best friend dies and the emperor takes in the already pregnant woman as his wife, then adopts her child as his own. The priestess is obsessed with legitimate bloodlines for some reason and hunts down the princess. This is what I can remember and everything checks out, until you find out that the princess is a twin.

Her twin brother is crown prince and not being treated as fake, so why is she attacked? The fact that they're twins doesn't seem like forbidden knowledge, and even if it was, how do you hide your prince and princess being the same age and having the same birthdays? I suppose the author could've forgotten that westerners age up on the day of their birth and not new years like Koreans (lots of authors forget this), but that doesn't explain why accusing the princess of being fake doesn't also implicate her blood brother, the crown prince. It also doesn't explain why the priestess is obsessed with a fake princess, who will be married off anyway, and not a fake crown prince, who will be ruling the country?

Sorry for the rant. I just can't understand why the author doesn't address such an obvious flaw to the premise "The main character is in danger cause she's 'fake', so she has to flee the palace for some reason"

Last edited: May 10, 2021
    Sara25, Neyva, Minaeli and 8 others like this.
  18. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    Its covered in one chapter, during her stay with her matchmaker aunt, in the twenties of the manhwa.

beazacha, cloerofile and Dobokan like this.
  19. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    I may offer an explanation.
    The priestess treats her as a fake one as you explained yourself. Sheila and her brother are not biologically children of the emperor and they are adopted. Therefore, their legitimacy to inherit the crown is questioned by the Priestess in this story. Traditionally, in real life settings, it is the religion that supports royalty and royalty derive some power by being recognized by the Church. You have monarchs in real life styling themselves as Defenders of the Faith. So royalty and religion, in form of the priestess, go hand in hand together. In some real life cases, think of Elizabeth of the UK. She is a sovereign but also the de facto head of that country's main religion. Of course, they will question Sheila and her brother as potential successors.
    But why Sheila?
    I think it's more of accessibility. The princess isn't as guarded as the heir presumptive (the crown prince). In addition, the nobility might take the CP's side since he is male. Also, Sheila was already engaged to Teclis and Teclis hold some power in his own right. Teclis marrying Eclet solidifies her claim and makes a more smooth transition than a direct way(i.e. bloody battles9) to settle for succession. Also, the CP is not the one going to the religious for his claim, he's most likely surrounded by nobles supporting his claim. If the nobility aligned with him (even with the exception of Teslic), he can force the religious to recognize him. Recognition doesn't mean that the religious will not stop thinking g of him and his sister as fakes.
    On Sheila marrying Teslic. This is still a political marriage that will solidify the CP's claim to the throne. Teslic cannot act against the CP if he is to be to his biological sister. Like if you have a brother-in-law, are you gonna fright with him or try to get along with him? You'll likely choose the latter because you (general) are bonded by marriage., Teslic also benefits by marrying the crown princess even if she is married off. to him. He is an in-law of the current and future King if he and Sheila got married. By marriage, he can have some privileges that he cannot have if he married another lady. If he goes to Eclet, I already covered this.

Elren, Jeneah16, Anna McAvoy and 5 others like this.
  20. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's when it was explained that she's not the emperor's biological daughter right? I know that, I'm asking why that makes her 'fake' and not her twin brother, who's still crown prince? The main character is too nice for her own good, she can't even ignore the krone or Eclet, there's no way she would ignore it if her brother was going to be killed for being a fake too.

Of course, all of this makes sense in theory, too bad the author doesn't elaborate. If you just read the story as is, the princess being fake is a problem that's going to end with her being hunted down and killed, but her twin brother is left unscathed.

beazacha likes this.