Spoiler Who is the Prey

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ireadb4ijudge, Jun 3, 2020.

1. yserieh

yserieh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    End of the novel. They contact with one another thorough out it, but she can't go back to him till the end when Fu Shenxing/Shen Zhijie is shot and killed the police. She is also pregnant with his Fu Shenxing's child, but her and her husband chose to let it be born and raise it. Kind of sad, because I feel like Fu Shenxing wanted to be redeemed, he was trying to get out of the business and so desperately wanted to be with her. But, honestly, he did not do anything right or was really able to clean up his act. This is why the original Fu Shenxing went on death row when he was terminally ill, he knew his father would sacrifice him if need be. He was trying to clean up the company.

He Yan never forgave, rightfully so, Fu Shenxing/Shen Zhijie. So she fed police information on his company that was shell company for the Chinese mafia. He has a dream where he cleans up the company, they get married, and raise their kid, happily ever after. But that can't happen, shouldn't happen. He literally blackmailed He Yan and raped her, she was never willing. Be a bit different if he just crashed into her life and tried to win her from her husband, but that would never happen. Her husband and her are deeply in love, with deep trust in their relationship. It's why the husband knew when they divorced, she was doing it to keep him safe.

2. CutieLienne

CutieLienne Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can u give me the link where u read the novel

TaoTie likes this.
  3. CutieLienne

CutieLienne Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi! Can u drop the link of the novel heheh

TaoTie likes this.
  4. CutieLienne

CutieLienne Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where I can read the novel

TaoTie and jujubaba82 like this.
  5. Fearless_Sten

Fearless_Sten Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In
    In my bio

TaoTie likes this.
  6. Nessnessi

Nessnessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So didn't Fu Shen Xing felt sorry for officer chen's daughter death?!
    And what's He yan (MC) attitude from all this?
    And did he raped (MC) again to get a baby with her?

7. yserieh

yserieh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorta? He didn't arrange it and her death made his relationship with the MC a lot worse, but it also resolved THAT unwanted pregnancy.

He Yan was completely disgusted by it. She thought he arranged it and didn't believe his innocence on this. But that makes sense after all he did to her.

He rapes her repeatedly throughout the novel. Even when it was seemed she was willingly "sleeping" with him, it was not with true consent. She was just manipulating his feelings for her, but he got her pregnant on purpose to trap her in the relationship. When she found out, she kind of used the baby as a hostage against him. Especially in the end when he took her ex-husband hostage. Technically, they get married in the end, Fu Shen Xing makes a point of telling her this despite them not having the wedding (they got their registration books, just not the ceramony) and she has his baby. I think it was one of the reasons he kind of suicides into police. He thought she would be feeling guilty about it, coupled with his letter, into keeping their child and it would scar her forever since he got his wish of being married and having a family with her (even with him dead, she'd be a widow raising their child). So, despite her going back to her husband, he was still the winner due to the cruel way he takes himself out.

But I don't think he realized He Yan really felt nothing towards him and would have no issue aborting the child. That she would be absolutely okay with erasing any trace of him that he tried to leave on her. Her husband is the one who, I think, was more sympathetic towards FSX and especially towards an innocent baby. I think the husband wanted to save FSX's son to prove that's about love and nurture that can turn a "bad" seed good, that that baby was now the husband's and not his.

8. Nessnessi

Nessnessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you

9. Kairi645

Kairi645 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been a long time I apologize. I mentioned that it left a bad taste in my mouth by the tragicness of the situation. Not that they should have gotten together nor does that mean that I didn't want him to die. The redemption arc I mentioned doesn't necessarily have to do with the female lead, or anything from her part. I wanted the male lead to redeem himself for himself. In the end he knew what he did was wrong but I wish he had knew more. There was a lot of loose ends regarding his life that I wish they had him analyze or think back too. I can't really explain it but I wanted him to know how much of a sh*tty person he was and at the same time I wanted him to know why. I wanted for him to look back on his life and actually think about it to gain any form of humanity in him before he passed away. This doesn't involve anyone but himself, to not die without at least knowing. This man still deserved to die, that doesn't change. I also don't think that this would make people sympathize with him cause it's just accepting all of the reasons why he's complete sh*t or something he may not have known. Also on the contrary the author showed that we did not know him or much about him, by the letter at the end. I didn't want to know excuses I just wanted to know more. And the reason why I felt it was tragic was because he died without knowing, not exactly because he died.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  10. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    In the end of the story.

She's the proof made by the author that these kind of dumb girls usually forgive even the murderers just because of some petty twisted feeling they took as lOvE.

smeilia, Rania want to QT and TaoTie like this.
  11. tsukkiiss

tsukkiiss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know why Xiao Wu or Brother Five turned back to Shin Zhie Jie and help He Yan?

12. saraberry

saraberry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is sad that he died since he was about to change. I would prefer him to be sent to the jail, and be punished in years by sitting there. I am glad they kept the Child since a Child is innocent. Even if the bad white haired person lived and the fl kept the child he should respect the fl decisions about loving her husband. Both of them could have the rights of the child, but the white haired person should seriously be punished in the jail for his crimes before he raises that child. If he did murder a person then he should be in the jail at least 15-20 years. It depends how many people he killed.

13. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ml made her abort the child she was pregnant with her husband.......the actual child that she wanted with the man she loved. Just so he can get her pregnant with his child. So he gets jail time and gets rights to his child while the fl and her husband NEVER even got the chance with their child. That makes since.

14. tinkerbel99xmn

tinkerbel99xmn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to answer that, the story is mainly focused on revenge and abuse so obviously the main focus would be on the victim and the abuser. the FL husband would only be a supporting character to stand by the FL throughout the whole situation and be her "sanctuary". Second male leads are "supporting characters."

15. Adelaide Blackburn

Adelaide Blackburn Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna give a special thanks to every person here who has actual common sense and thinks this f******g ML deserves to burn and suffer in the deepest pits of hell. And I also have a strong urge to curse EVERY single person who actually felt bad for this shitty ML and think he deserves redemption (though I won't). First of all, I think death was too light a punishment considering what he's done. He deserved to suffer WAY more than that. Destroying her in EVERY way is just......UGH!!! About his so-called tragic past‍, I have heard worse and worse, and they turned out way more tolerable (not likeable just tolerable) despite their tragic pasts. So really, this guy was just born to be scum in my opinion. In fiction, I can handle a guy who tortures, I CANNOT handle a guy who rapes. THANK YOU for allowing me to vent. Also F**k you ML, I'm serious!!!

16. saraberry

saraberry Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes i Also wish he let the fl keep their Child which were her husbands and hers. I wish after she got pregnant with the ml Child she would Get a lot of children with her husband. I do not like to see people die, but i think the ml should leave the fl alone. If he wants the right of the Child he could, but i would never ship someone who rapes. I just feel bad for his death. If i would change something i would let the husband and the fl Child live and ml and fl Child as well. Children are seriously innocent. I do agree with her husband about that part. Her husband is very wise. I think the ml deserves to be punished in jail first, and then maybe try to raise the Child when he is healthy. He should leave the fl alone, and be punished in jail at least in 20 yesrs or more

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
    Ray Levantret likes this.
  17. Tully

Tully Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I literally have no sympathy for this guy. Yes this is fictional but in reality how a person perceives a person's attractiveness is based on their impression of them. It is no wonder she never fell in love with him. In her eyes he must have looked like a monster. He was so trashy, I hated him. No excuse. He had her gang raped, abused her, held her at knife's point. She basically was forced to have her abusers baby. The fact that she wanted the baby killed but kept it only because of her husband shows she didn't feel an iota of affection for him. I feel for sad for the years she missed she could have enjoyed her life with her husband and their child. He's a protagonist but not the leading man for her. Anyways I think what he felt was not love. More on affection because of some romanticized version of himself. He never really gave her any choices in the matter. She always has to be alert and cunning to stay ahead of him--must be exhausting on her part. He freaking rationalized everything he did with his letter. Like bruh, all his affection he needs to shove it down his throat. It's not like she wanted to be with him in the first place.

If this was real life, she would actually feel so ashamed of her body. Despite her husband being so loving, there would be this big gap between them knowing she had relations with her abuser. Her abuse would hunt her and would probably make her so insecure with her husband. Damn. My sister is a social worker and my thesis is based on abused women. Rape has so many negative consequences to a victim, like a disease that affects everything in your life. I hope shd becomes happy

18. olivia203295

olivia203295 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh i know that the child is innocent but i kinda wished he would never be born i mean if it was me i would never be able to love that child and their very existence would remind me of the abuse and rape of the past and i kinda wished that the husband deserved better like i mean i feel bad for him i know that they both loved eath other very deeply and i wished the very first time the ml blackmailed fl, she should have talked about it to her husband and reported it to police or just left that place for a new life instead of just going on with getting blackmailed do things she didn’t wish for (for a veryy long time) i know it’s easier said than done but since it’s a fictional i kinda hope for that.
    For me i felt the most pain for husband when in her birthday instead of spending time with family she had to have s*x in the car though it may be forced but still that was just not it. I wished she said everything from the very beginning instead of hiding it. That was just how i felt and everyone has their opinions so..

19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really do not think the MC should have kept the baby and had given it up for adoption

There is no way shell be able to get over her trauma and love it

Like legit the babies gonna become one of those asshole MLs with mommy issues. Of course that's not her fault. The situation is just tragic all around

20. Blissful_reader

Blissful_reader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I came here to look into the spoilers because I don't have the guts to dive into depression and read the manhua but seeing the spoilers here, I guess the story is really messed up. All the crime, sexual assault, and shits.