Resolved Horror Novel (probably bl)

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by gtreed, Mar 17, 2021.

1. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I remember an arc from a novel but I can't remember the novel name. I think it's a horror novel or at least just the arc is. I'll explain what i remember from the arc.

So mc is with a group and there is a guide who is going to give them a tour of I think a museum. The guide is kind of grumpy, but when mc complements his hands, he becomes very proud and all "of course my hands are amazing!!". (the hands are important for later). So there are different floors with different paintings of beautiful women (goddesses maybe?) and mc touches a painting and notices that it feels like skin instead of canvas. I forgot what happens in between, but mc wakes up in another land without the rest of the group and sees the women from the paintings in front of him. They try to seduce him into the water with them, but he resists them which makes them angry. They start fighting him and mc notices that there are thin and almost unnoticeable strings connected to the women. He realizes that they are puppets and cuts the strings which makes them collapse. And then he realizes that if there are puppets, there must be a puppet master so he throws a knife/sword in the direction of the source of the string and cuts of the puppet master's hand. He is then confused about how to leave the world but he finds a portal (??? not to sure about this one) and leaves. Turns out that the guide is the puppet master.

I'm not if these next details are from the same novel or i'm mixing them up with a different one:
    -one of mc's friends ends up in another painting so he has to go in and find him
    -mc finds out that the women painfully became puppets because they wanted to become beautiful and stay beautiful

For some reason i reallllly thought it was "Supernatural Movie Actor App" but when I went and checked I couldn't find this arc, so I guess it isn't. Thank you!!! <3

2. rainbowturtle

rainbowturtle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is Supernatural Movie Actor App and is part of the Zombie Lovers arc

gtreed and c.decora like this.
  3. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Bruh

Reading List:
    Link
    You are correct about it being Supernatural Movie Actor App, it should be apart of the Zombie Lovers arc.

gtreed likes this.
  4. gtreed

gtreed Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh that explains why I couldn't find it. Thank you! <3<3

Thank you!!