Spoiler The Lady Wants to Rest

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Gigz, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about why she returns back to the ducal house??

2. Njay

Njay Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil about her past life her lovers kids family etc....?
    There are very few spoilers but lot of simple comments.
    So would love to get some spoilers regarding it.....

xpeanut, Liliss and tk_10 like this.
  3. L.M.L

L.M.L Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi can someone spoil me why the mc kept on getting reincarnated? Also thank you to all those people who provided some spoilers!! you guys are the best!!!

Liliss likes this.
  4. Carollllllll

Carollllllll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    mc keeps getting reincarnated is because she was hostia the king of the magic era , basically when the world was getting destroyed she sacrificed her soul to stop it and now her soul has to go through reincarnation and even if she tells anyone about this they will always forget. She has already been a great mage ,a swordmaster , a musician all kind of things and know she only wants to rest(sleep all day ) she gets out of the duchy and goes for the academy , she was the one who created the academy in one of her past lifes ,there she can be lazy for some time but problems are always with her ,she will make friends and Orleans who is the ml will fall for her , she goes back to the duchy because the grand duke was cursed and she tries to save him cause the original rubia really loved her parents even though she was abused
    I've read until chapter 181 I'm to lazy to write everything in one spoiler thread so it's better if you ask what you want to know and I will answer.

kakawow, Sadri, Mi shiru and 39 others like this.
  5. hika21

hika21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil about MC, 4th prince and Crown Prince.

6. Pinkchik

Pinkchik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML?

7. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 4th prince

Mandyj likes this.
  8. JustAnOldNavy

JustAnOldNavy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The first actual kiss (2nd overall kiss) + confession(rejection?) happen in chapter 98 it was such a long wait I was getting frustrated but it was really heart wrenching yet refreshing when it happened lol

9. whinycherry

whinycherry New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have mtl for 184 and beyond?

Preethu likes this.
  10. Julchen5313

Julchen5313 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As someone mentioned before, Rubia is the 59th reincarnation of the King of Magic, Hostia. Hostia sacrificed herself to save the world, and as a result, had three curses/decrees placed on her. (She chose them herself)
    -Curse of the Invariant
    • She would always keep her emotions throughout all her reincarnations
    • She would never lose her mind, and her feelings would remain sharp
    -Curse of the Inability to Forget
    • She would never be able to forget those that made an impact on her
    • The longing and pain she felt for those she loved would stick with her forever
    -Curse of the Forbidden Words
    • If anyone learned the truth about her, they would forget the moment they began to believe her.
    • She would never be able to share her pain with anyone
    When she saved the world as Hostia, she was basically cursed with eternal life.
    Sorry if I did this incorrectly. I'm new to Novelupdates and have no clue how to use the spoiler tag.

kakawow, Sadri, Mi shiru and 62 others like this.
  11. CAP

CAP Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “Princess, do you still dislike me?”

No, not really. But I kept my mouth shut without saying anything.

“I want you to believe in one thing. I sincerely want you with all my heart.”

I know. Now, he was looking at me sincerely. Without any suspicious intentions.

Listening to him made my heart feel more stuffy.

[I still like that person, what else can I do.]

Marie’s words came to mind again.

Then, just in time, the wind blew. The trees around the observatory deck shook, and the white flowers in full bloom fell. The white flowers surrounded me and him.

I stared blankly at the figure of Orlean surrounded by white flowers. It was unrealistically beautiful.

His dark hair, as if containing the night sky, shook. His golden eyes that were more beautiful than any other jewel, turned to my face. As I stared at him blankly, he also looked at me as I was covered with the flowers.

He slowly lifted his hand. Gently removing a petal sitting on my face, he hesitated and caressed my cheek. It was a gentle, soft touch. Our eyes met. We couldn’t take our eyes off each other as if we were possessed.

Thump. My heart throbbed with a loud sound. His hand, caressing my cheek, rubbed open my lips. I felt the tension and trembling in his hands touching me. And slowly, his face came closer to me.

As the distance narrowed, I can feel his breath, and my heart fell as if it had been broken down. I’ve been breathing hard and my body stiffened. I knew what he was going to do, but why? I didn’t avoid it.

Soon his lips touched my lips. The first contact was very cautious. His soft lips rubbed against mine.

The moment I breathed in, I felt our distance, and he covered my lips again. His lips gently caressed my lips.

I groaned as I couldn’t stand his precious, careful, and yet earnest care as if he was dealing with the world’s most precious treasure. My whole body trembled as if being penetrated by electricity.

It’s no use running away. I’ll follow you wherever you go. I’ll make sure I’m the only one in your heart. I’m gonna make you look only at me.

His kiss seemed to whisper like that. That sweet yet intense feeling covered me.

I closed my eyes tight and held his hand.

“You don’t know. How intensely I’m longing for you.”

His eyes turned to me.

A deep, deep longing pierced my heart.

“So don’t think about running away. Do you understand?”

But why?

Tears suddenly welled up as I faced his sincere heart towards me.

“…Princess?”

The eyes of the Fourth Prince, who saw my tears, grew bigger. He was taken aback by my sudden tears.

“How come you’re crying? Are you all right?”

“I like you.”

“…Pardon?”

“I like Your Majesty too.”

The Fourth Prince’s eyes widened. However, I’m not done talking yet.

I smiled.

“But I can’t accept Your Majesty’s heart.”

“…What do you mean?”

I took a deep breath.

Is it because I was so emotional? I had the urge to confide everything to him. I couldn’t resist the urge to confess my feelings to him.

‘He’ll forget everything the moment he hears it, anyway.’

“I have a secret I’m keeping from Your Majesty.”

“What is it?”

The moment I confess this truth, the world’s causality will work.

Just as Marie heard my story last time and immediately got her memories erased, the intervention of Causality will make the Fourth Prince cleanly forget what he heard from me.

It was because of the curse of the forbidden words on me. But… even if he won’t remember, I still wanted to tell him everything.

“I am a cursed reincarnated being, so I cannot accept your heart.”

I smiled bitterly.

“The moment I accept your heart, I will fall into another pain.”

Many thanks to Hue for the translation!

kakawow, Sadri, Mi shiru and 82 others like this.
  12. morranstillscaresme

morranstillscaresme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rubia and Marie so perfect
    [​IMG]

14. Annylove

Annylove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was so sweet and then they broked my heart. Dammit.

syofiaa, engengeng19 and nichan like this.
  15. athene911

athene911 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm feeling the same way,, as much as I appreciate all the spoilers I find this story is beyond repair

16. peach.pudin

peach.pudin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened? :0

17. Liliss

Liliss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In one part the mc talks about a man with great affection and says he died but she had to live for him for 10 more years to follow and fullfill his dream... until she and her comrades died
    Who is that? And is it possible the 4th prince is the reincarnation of her past lover or something?!

Right now manhua English version is ch 23... is she gonna go to opening ball and if she does with whose clothes?!

18. Kawaii Panda

Kawaii Panda Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So will he forget what she said? Or there will be some kind of bug in the curse and he'll remembered?

Lola_Neres and QueenSara like this.
  19. Zyphera

Zyphera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's stupid. She saves the world and gets cursed? You'd think saving the world would at least grant her a peaceful after life, but instead, she gets cursed to live a practically eternal and lonely existence, never to forget the people she loves and longs for.

If that's what you get for saving the world, I ain't ever saving it.

20. HMM1990

HMM1990 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was interested in the story until I learn how convoluted the plot is, especially in regard to the family. Like, the former princess was neglected and mentally abused by her "family" till she died, then mc got reborn in her body and decided to leave her shitty family. That should be it. The mc should live a carefree and happy life without ever see those scumbag again. But nooooo, based on the spoiler, she decided to come back and heal the duke (?) just because the ori princess love her father. Like girl, screw them! They're not your family, not your obligation, especially after how they treat the poor princess. And she also helped the duchy with their business? And at the end the family got away too easily, especially the father with just simple sorry. Like, I cannot anymore after I read this spoiler. If you want to leave, stick to it girl. Not be hot and cold.

This is why I prefer Chinese novel when it come to revenge because they are more ruthless. I Just Want to Freeload on Your Luck done it especially well. In original timeline, the mc's family neglected and mentally abused her till she died, and the first thing she did after reborn is to cut contact with them. And she stick to it until the end, no matter how much they regretted, cried and begged her to come back. Even I feel sorry for them at some point, but girl is steel-hearted! That's how you cut contact, girl!

Another great example is After Rebirth, the Scum All Cry for Forgiveness. Same thing, girl is determined to not give her family another glance or chance after all they done to her. They're great example of how to properly cut contact with toxic family.

Unless the family get more comeuppance, I'm dropping this.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021