Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, I thought Derek is another homunculus. Haha.

Ohhhh, I cannot imagine the scene on ML's end hahaha. Basically he changed something and turn around the dire situation that homunculi is facing?

Wait, I am curious what is the emperor doing this time? Watching from the sideline or secretly supporting Bridgette's craziness?

NohrNeir likes this.
  2. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    He's such a sideline character that he just let his kids all fight with other for the throne while he just watches. He's neither a good nor bad character. In fact MC doesn't like him but she doesn't hate him either and sometimes admire him as an emperor. There are things she doesn't agree with that he does but they're not the point where she wants to kill him. In fact she's still fairly doing things on her side to get the successor position the fair way instead of going up to her father and try to force him off the throne. I'm more surprised the other children haven't done that yet either given how bloody (Bridget) some of them are.

Honestly speaking, MC might even be more powerful than her father since she was able to imprint ML when even the emperor wasn't able to.

3. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh, I see. Maybe the emperor is more powerful than any other children except MC that is why nobody tried to usurp the throne from him.

blobmelt_thumbs I have another question Cedela said MC respected 3 people before MC, the sage of spruce forest, I think the other one is a magician, then the last is the 4th or was it the 3rd empress... Did that empress openly supported MC in this TL?

4. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Since ML is currently loyal to Eve and even swore he would serve no one but her, it understandable how he felt about his past dreams and knowing he actually served someone else who wasn't Eve. Once he finds out about his past, it shatters him because he didn't expect himself to be like that. It was him, but he must've felt like that 'him' in the past was like a complete stranger because he was so different from his current self. It's really hard to accept things you couldn't believe you would ever do.
    However, I'm glad his depression about it doesn't last long. It's fine to regret about the past, but it's useless to wallow in it because it's over and done with. Here it's possible to change the past, but it's only limited since it requires a lot of power. So it’s more important to focus on the present because that's what matters more.

I was a little surprised that Michael wasn't actually Rosentie's official personal knight. Love or Revenge, I'm not gonna dictate whether one or the other is right or wrong. They're both important in their own way. Some people choose revenge discarding love. Perhaps some would regret in the end even though they achieved what they wanted. Others choose love, knowing revenge won't actually make them happy. Some choose both. It depends, there are many outcomes. For ML, even though he wholeheartedly loved Eve, he ultimately chose his revenge. In the end, he regretted and even admits it was a mistake and wonders if he would make the same choice again. It makes me wonder, couldn’t he have chosen Eve? Not to use her, but to work together? Maybe he could've convinced her? I don't know, these are just thoughts or possibilities. I'm really glad they get their happy ending in the second life tho. EDIT: I was only thinking of ML here, but as for FL she really rejected him hard (personal knights in general) so it's understandable that he would give up trying to be with her and was just satisfied to have her around in the end.

As for Rose supporting the FL in the end even after regaining her past memories, I honestly didn't expect that, but I'm not complaining. I like a good character development. My interest is piqued actually and I wanna know more. Is there anymore details on her marrying one of FL's pokemons? or was that just briefly mentioned? Since she's not an enemy anymore, what's her role in the story afterwards? I'm guessing this would be in the side story tho? EDIT: so she actually didn't regain her memories, I guess I remembered wrong.

The ending being rushed is a little disappointing since it's such a good story and I like it, but oh well. I hope the side stories make up for it.
    My only question is what actually happens to the Empire after ML & FL rule? What happens to the Homunculus? The other characters? Of course, ML & FL's kids?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  5. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess you meant Alben (Alvin) Redmon (shows up in ch 19), red hair, the son of a Count, good at making money? If he actually is FL's 2nd favorite person, that would be so funny because in the last life he scammed her, well he's the reason FL lost money:blobsweat:. In the last life, after he was demoted, he turned crooked and would embezzle and he was good at cleaning up his traces so when Eve couldn't really accuse him.

6. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll share this part cause this confession is really sweet.

ML told MC what happened and he brought up that MC wanted a companion with military power so he did all that for her.

"When I came back to life, I had wanted you to either kill me or choose me.”

Michael smiled happily in front of the surprised Eve.

"Thank you for choosing me.”

"Michael..."

Michael raised Eve's hand and intertwined their fingers. He hadn't finished speaking yet.

"Thank you for holding my hand. Thank you for letting me be with you on the just and honorable path you're heading toward. Thank you for letting me live a different life from the last one. Thank you for making me your knight. Above all, I..."

“I was hoping you would love me a little, a little bit, but like this… Thank you for loving me a lot.”

The most obvious response was a confession filled with emotions that had been passed down since the past life. Eve couldn't even say his name, let alone answer him. His words rang through her ears, but they rang directly to her heart. Her left chest was beating so hard that it hurt. She felt as though she couldn't breathe from the blurriness. She couldn't make a straight expression. Eve sniffled and excused herself. She responded.

"I can't cry well."

"Who would?"

The faces of the two people, who cried as if they were smiling, were the same as if they were reflected in the mirror. Eve also had a lot to say if she met Michael in her last life.

"Michael, thank you for giving me a chance. Thank you so much for giving up and making concessions on everything you've accomplished. You gave me something so huge, I don't know how to repay you.”

“I think that was the only thing I did well in my last life.”

Eve shook her head at Michael's bitter self pity. Eve said, rubbing Michael's hand, that was entangled against her cheek.

"It was also my fault that Michael became that way. I should have chosen you earlier, but it's okay to fail together, so I should have held your hand, but I couldn't.”

"Eve......."

"I was so stupid and pathetic back then. I believed that it was my innocence, different from the rest of the royal family, while I was still doing nothing. But it was just a cowardly excuse for a person without courage. You've come back from afar, haven't you? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.”

Michael was choked at the words of giving support to even the worst of his last life and taking off his burden as if it were her fault. Even people who seemed to be fair to everyone in the world put special standards only on their lovers. It had been shown that by no means only the perfect person deserves to be loved. it was to the point where Michael wondered if he could enjoy this as he was so happy that she couldn't help but squeeze his heart. Still, he didn't want Eve to feel sorry for him. Michael deliberately teased her.

"Don't be sorry. It was my fault for not being able to be charming enough to be chosen by you.”

"Well, I had that in mind."

"I was so brutally dumped then."

"Ugh..."

Having recalled his memory, he had became even better at feigning pitifulness. It was when Eve wasn't able to react more than usual in front of Michael, who put up a face as if he was hurt. Blowing up the atmosphere with a loud laugh, Michael responded.

“I haven't heard an important answer yet.”

"Yes?"

Michael glanced at the ground beyond the post tower.

"Look at my legion again. I asked if you would be satisfied with me for your qualifications as your military partner."

"Ah!"

Eve's face turned red.

"Is this... a proposal?”

"Yes. Is that embarrassing?"

“I-it’s sudden.”

“If it’s not troublesome, then I’m glad.”

He seemed to have a friendly and soft smile, but in Michael's eyes fixed on Eve, he had focused on Eve with all his sincerity and nervousness as he waited for her answer to fall. Eve covered her face, which seemed to be burning red and bursting, with both her hands.

“Oh, I don't know. what can I do........"

“........Do you hate it?”

“No, it's not like that!”

"Then?"

“U-under the law of the imperial family, I have to do this as a person from the imperial family, but Michael did it first.”

It was a good answer. Only then did the anxiety in Michael's eyes evaporated. The corner of his mouth broke out, making him smile as if he was the happiest person in the world.

"Eve."

Michael carefully removed Eve's hands that covered her face.

“Mi-Michael.”

A shy face was revealed. At that moment, Michael had the urge to shower her with kisses, but he managed to endure and say what he was going to say.

"There is no need to be disappointed. Because you did it long ago.”

"Yes? Me?"

“Don't you remember? You promised to make my child.”

"Ah!"

She remembered it. She had said such when giving Michael the gladiolus (this flower means sword) and other flowers from the palace garden. At the time what was meant as a political companion, Michael had recognized it perfectly, the words and actions of excitement that looking back, it was like a proposal.

'Really? It's great that I did it instinctively, me!'

Thus she was able to save her face as a princess. While Eve was proud of her self, Michael said, grinning.

“Of course we're going to make the baby we promised then, right? I'm looking forward to it. A pretty girl who looks like you.”

“I-it'll resemble Michael.”

“I suppose so. Because it's our child.”

“Our child..........”

Her tone of voice was ecstatic. She felt the urgency to make the child. In more ways than one.

"Eve."

Around that time, Michael called Eve with a serious face again. There was still the procedure for proposal.

"I want to give you a gift to leave as proof, but right now I only have my body, so I can't give you anything else. Please forgive me as I substitute it for a kiss.”

Michael raised Eve's left hand and pulled it to his mouth. A long kiss followed by biting and sweeping his lips as if holding her ring finger. The peculiar touch remained like a ring at the root of her ring finger. Eve gladly said in return.

"I like it. I'll cherish it.”

“I'll give you a real ring someday.”

"Yes. I'll look forward to it. Anything Michael gives will be the best.”

No matter who spoke first, the lips were closed. Lovers who promised the future on the post tower. The moon of Igdras blessed them.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
    NotMeeelissa, mmem, Sadri and 150 others like this.
  7. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    She didn't regain her past memories. MC chose to let it go as she felt the past life shouldn't dictate the new life. This was also something she had given ML. She chose to view him different from all he had done in the past life.

edit: Rosie did regain her memories toward the end but Eve had imprinted her so she let Rosie live.

Yupp him, that's why I think when she said it, she was teasingly responding. But then again at that time it was early on in the story and she didn't have strong feelings for ML at that time. ML was still going through his denial phase as well.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2021
  8. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be suffering from diabetes from their sweetness. :blobnosebleed:

Thank you for the spoiler.

9. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope. MC isn't close with any of the empresses. She's not close with anyone from the imperial family at all. Most of her support was gain through means of exchange. Even with her younger brother who she was somewhat close with, she only got him to agree to support her because he didn't want to be forced into a political marriage by Bridget. For the two twin younger sisters, she got close with them when she won a game and made them her "servant". For any of the empresses, she was only able to get "support" by helping their children.

10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    So sweet!:bloblove: makes me want to read the novel more, idc if mtl fries my brain. Are there anymore sweet moments? Can you share if you don't mind?:aww: Thx!

IceQueenRinne1234 and NohrNeir like this.
  11. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    There's many but it's so time consuming to edit so I only shared that since it's the sweetest one. :blobsad:

Maybe after I finished binging the whole novel I'll go back to share some of the scenes I like.

The happiness from the proposal didn't last long as they immediately returned back to Rosie having been cursed by Ambroxa. Her mind is stuck in eternal darkness as she kept hearing his voice trying to get her to side with him. He wanted her to kill MC but she kept trying to say she won't.

Because of her being cursed, Sylverstian also suffered. Bridget wanted to killed him to end his suffering. MC was unwilling so she imprinted him as her knight. ML wasn't pleased but he let it go since he can break the imprint later on. Also it's the only way to save his friend. Bridget placed Rosie in eternal sleep to keep her from acting out.

Both sisters returned back to the palace in grave state. They overheard some news where over 600 people died in a fire. The emperor was furious as his most favored daughter was in such a state. He demanded answers from them and Bridget lied, making MC look worse. MC then (faked) cried and because of that, the emperor let MC excused. MC said she will try to cure Rosie from her nightmares. The emperor was also going to kill Derek's knight as punishment that she couldn't protect her master, but MC was able to appeal for the knight with a punishment of not feeding her. The emperor then continue his interrogation with Bridget revealing his founding on her prostitution ring. Bridget put the blame on her Chansley. The emperor might have known it's Bridget but decided to punish her Chansley instead to hide the secret that the imperial family is messed up. Bridget decided to hide evidence Chansley did it to lower his punishment. He then interrogated MC on her booming business asking her if she also had something to do with the prostitution. MC swear she didn't and she was only able to succeed because she was able to "predict" the prostitutions. When both sisters left the throne room, MC told Bridget, it's a good thing she didn't kill her.

MC spent most of her time afterwards looking into Bridget's dealings.

MC had a personal meeting with the emperor to inform him she found the world tree. She also revealed the medium as a way to appeal to him that it can be used to free Rosie from her nightmares. She also brought up Count Chansley's dealing with illegally mixing aphrodisiac and drugs together. Chansley is someone who works under Bridget and was considered someone important to Bridget. By telling the emperor that, she's trying to cut off one of Bridget's important tools. The fire was created to hide Chansley's dealings.

MC had told him he can remove the imprint by asking ML for help but Sylverstian wanted to remain her knight for a bit longer. He also thought he would have to serve her in bed but then she corrected his misunderstandings.

MC was upset more people died this time around than the last TL. The fire that killed around 600 people didn't killed as much last time. ML told her she shouldn't blame herself for it and if she's angry over it, she should use her anger to resolve it. ML brought her out to relieve her mood. On the way outside, people were complaining about the imperial family for doing nothing over the cause of the death of their loved ones. A singer than sang out loud causing them all to change their mood. MC then secretly met up with her singer friend, Rimona. (I never mentioned her before but she's MC's first friend who MC helped became famous. MC pretended to be a commoner when she met her. Rimona only realized MC was a princess at the tournament but she never told MC she knows her secret.)

On their way back to the palace, ML said he was going to do something else other than words when she was first depressed. MC realizing his intentions blushed.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2021
  12. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING SPOILERS!!!! Your summaries are short but great!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing with us. You are really super kind. If it doesn’t bother you. I wanted to ask you about when they admit to each other knowing the first timeline! I think you didn’t post anything about that

NohrNeir likes this.
  13. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I did mentioned that. It was right after she woken up because she could hear him crying over turning back time again for her if she doesn't stay alive. Check page 11.

Continuing from them heading home...

ML complained to MC that she didn't keep her word to him. She said she will spend time with him but she had been busy all week making him lonely. MC felt bad and decided they can do it now then. He told her it's still bright out though, and she made some excuse that it shouldn't matter so the both of them excitedly return back to her room but then her maid told her that she has a guest.

MC's master came to visit her finally in physical form. She had recovered. ML didn't seem to like her master much since her master doesn't like him at all and would keep talking about his bad traits from his past life to MC. In fact her master doesn't like ML because she wanted MC to take over her position and become an alchemist but now because of ML, her goal changed to becoming an emperor.

Her master told them some things about how the king of homunculous is born after 300 years. The cause of his appearance is due to the will of all the homunculus wish garnered together. The ability of the king of homunuclous was stated before, but there's also the ability of charm. The ability to appeal to survive against the imperial family. ML has the max traits in charm meaning he is someone who has the best appearance and that's why imperial members would not want to kill him, and it was also why Rosie was so infactuated with him. It was also his fate to end up with someone from the imperial family in order to benefit the homunclous. ML didn't like hearing that his love for MC was all there because of some fate from the will of his people. Even so, he said he was probably created to seduce MC because he neeeded all those high quality traits to break MC's iron wall. She was so difficult to seduce.

The topic then fall to the time of axis that was set when reverting time. The thing was the time of axis have to be someone from the imperial family, but MC wasn't the only one, Rosie would've physically fit the axis better since she was alive at that time. Instead master didn't tell him that since she wanted her disciple to be the axis. Ambroxa knew about it and decided to use Rosie. Actually she isn't cursed but instead he's giving her all her past memories to make her remember and that would make her want to kill MC. Master told MC that they can't keep her hibernated forever so when Rosie wakes up again, she will be the Rosie with her old memories. ML was determined to kill her now to rid the trouble but MC didn't want to kill Rosie.

MC came up with the solution to imprint Rosie instead. She knows homunculous aren't the only creatures that could get imprinted. Humans can too but it's a long lost skill that is illegal now because it requires dark magic. Master like her answer and decides she will teacher MC geass (the skill to imprint humans). ML wasn't happy with that. In fact he's getting very possessive ever since he lost his imprint with MC, he had been trying to increase his position to be by her side. He missed the time when he could be next to her having exclusive possession of MC's dominance over himself.

14. jahjah33

jahjah33 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers≧∇≦

NohrNeir likes this.
  15. Uncopyright

Reading List:
    Link
    I felt that the author of this novel is a fan of Code Geass and Full Metal Alchemist, with all of those rebellion plot and philosopher's stone :blobsmilehappyeyes:.

Thank you again. <3

16. jahjah33

jahjah33 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pls... I got so addicted with the novel and thank you for all the spoilers in this thread(σ≧▽≦)σ

17. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    I was thinking the same thing. :blobmelt: But then again I can't blame her. Both are great works.

@-NEAR- You forgot to put the proposal on the first page. It came right before them finding out about Rosie's "curse". Thank you for your hard work on keeping up with the content.

18. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir thx. Oh I put it in random events bc i wasn’t sure so I’ll move it

NohrNeir likes this.
  19. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so
    1. What happen with Sylvestian at the end of the novel?
    2. I'm curious did he ever had any romantic/sexual feelings for MC?
    Since he see this as nightmare, so far from what I got he just admires and respects her only.
    Just saw a spoiler so he did love her in someway then(romantically?)

I saw this mention once but im confuse, is the pink hair his natural/true hair color? Or onky happens when he loses mana?

Wait what?? I thought only once (the beginning of the manhwa & novel)...I think I missed something, what was the 2nd time?

20. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    There are only two timelines: the past which is in the beginning and currently now after ML used the philosopher’s stone to turn back time after Eve died in the 1st timeline (beginning). When Eve was poisoned, if she were to die again, then ML would try to turn back time again for the 3rd time (it should be 2nd so I think that was a mistake?). This doesn’t happen bc Eve is fine in the end. So there is no 2nd time, time was just tuned back once. @NohrNeir was that (3rd time) a mistake? Turning back time once= 2 timelines, turning back time twice= 3 timelines

Most homunculus in the world have dark color hair. The mana circuit restraints they are given for a long time changes the color of their hair to a lighter color. After it’s taken off, their hair changes back to the dark color (like what happened after FL imprinted ML and his restraints broke, his pink hair turned black). It has something to do with their mana. At that time, they were losing their mana (bc of the alchemy circle) so their hair changed to a lighter color. So their natural hair color would be dark.