Spoiler The Fake Princess’ OP Bunny

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Bobaaaa, Feb 9, 2021.

1. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am not sure how FL and the duke thing she can marry with the prince. Since the FL needs to wear the wig, I dont think she can wear that all the time.o_O But really find the story cute and funny.

Bella94, perez, Marie_0720 and 5 others like this.
  2. Trombonerose

Trombonerose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So cute! Thank you for the spoilers :)

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers :aww:
    they are very cute :blobmelt:

4. Lilyworld

Lilyworld Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler: She went to the theater with the bunny (the Grand Duke which she named Lune after ... the Grand Duke, coincidentally) and met the prince and princess. And the Grand Duke's assistant (knight/advisor/close friend) was looking for bunnies because they might be the (transformed) Grand Duke. Then he saw Gerona (umm sorry I forgot her real name, anyway, the FL) and she was holding the bunny, and the assistant was thinking "That couldn't possibly be the Grand Duke. He wouldn't sit calmly in some lady's arms unless his brain was actually transformed into a bunny's brain. But that bunny has black fur ... wait, what if that's him?!!!" So he invited Gerona to a "Bunny-lovers tea party" at the Grand Duke's estate. And Gerona also got an invitation to the imperial princess's tea party. But her dad just HAD the ruin it by only buying her super expensive and totally unfashionable dresses.

So far, no antagonists other than the dad. The princess is a cute kid who reminds me of Elphinny from Lady Baby Webtoon. The prince is good too, he's a second male lead.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
    gnyaa, Bella94, podojoaa and 15 others like this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to check the threads if there were spoilers, a shame. Is this an OG work? No novel?
    Honestly, judging from people who posted their own TL of 13 and 15, and the latest update on Dex today (10), I am IMPRESSED with this MC (although this is coming from someone who wanted to open a boutique so she has some level of expertise in the merchant field), counting the events on 10 and how much she already just toyed with the female rival, 13 will show her observational skills on MLs estate when she finally gets invited to the party.
    The Prince (and even possibly the Marquess heir) could he 2ml material but its a shame MCs has her work cut out of her. Being labelled inwardly as a liar since their friend the ML is a cold individual, I'm just looking forward to their reaction to ML being flustered around MC since he's aware of his feelings for her already. He's equally of power to the Duke, all that he has to do is save both MCs maid and her family so the duke has nothing (but MCs true identity but is essentially also a losing thing to him) to hold onto MC

gnyaa, Bella94, Marie_0720 and 12 others like this.
  6. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Where do i miss it? When did the Duke aware of his feeling?
    I thought he is going to help her marry the prince. The prince is weird if he thinks she is a liar why did she asked her to send the letter to the duke.

7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    When she kissed him before going to the boutique. Unless ofc it was a translation error or the Duke's own interpretation?

8. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s with the son and daughter of that marquis house??

9. KateLuvCake

KateLuvCake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know age of FL and ML? I'm kindda confused bc drawing they look like teenagers but Crown Prince mention that ML older than Princess by generations?

10. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ml is 20 and crown prince is 22. Ml said he had avoid women for 20 years.

11. Celebrianna

Celebrianna ❤️‍Solo Leveling❣️

Reading List:
    Link
    So I wasn’t the only one thinking this? It’s a fact that keeps annoying me. Only unless the discovery after marriage doesn’t matter.

12. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I look foward to ML turning back just for the suprise of him suddenly getting stuck nekked in a compramising position.

13. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, current worldbuilding DID state that the Duke has become/is incompetent (drunkard). Why else would his daughter (sadly) kill herself when the only thing the man has is his status and holding MCs family hostage. But then again, its obvious we can chuck it out to to plothole

Bella94, simplysharonda and Korleone like this.
  14. ieajh

ieajh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i think he was just flustered at that time because that was the first time he experienced those skinships not sure tho hehehe xd

Bella94 and simplysharonda like this.
  15. ieajh

ieajh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the crown prince and the marquis son thought that the fl was lying because they think that what currently happening is unusual such as the grand duke liking rabbits and getting entangled with the fl

16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    If Dex wasn't having issues again, I wish we could quote the translations words but then again, I truly want to believe he's aware of his feelings. I mean... it IS his family's curse, then clearly there should be records on how to be cured from it.

17. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i'm not mistaken he already mention it on the previous chapters that the way to cured the curse was finding someone who trully love him (sorry if i'm missed one or two, bcs there are so many new manhwa)

18. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't anyone gonna talk about how she kissed his......bum? :LOL::rolleyes::D

simplysharonda and Minaeli like this.
  19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm drawing a blank. When did this happen?

Shey_04 likes this.
  20. phamtasia

phamtasia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't remember which chapter. Probably 6 or 7 where she kissed the bunny's bum before she slept. :D

Shey_04, Boopbup and simplysharonda like this.