Spoiler The Princess Imprints a Traitor

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Nov 21, 2020.

1. secret165

secret165 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the 2nd TL. what ML means, is that he was willing to revert time for it to be 3rd TL if MC died in this 2nd TL

2. Shion Lee

Shion Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so sweet I’m crying

Mae Rogel 82 likes this.
  3. thalassaphrek

thalassaphrek Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is it Ambroxa again? Is he a mankind or non-human thing? Why he want to kill MC by using Rosie? I'm not sure if i've ever heard his name before nor the reason why he has some grudge on MC

Mae Rogel 82 likes this.
  4. NohrNeir

NohrNeir rereading frenzy

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah yes, that was my bad wording. It's 3rd life, so lifetime.

Homunculus have lighter hair color when they don't have mana in them, so at that time when the alchemy circle was triggered, it was using mana drain on them depleting them of their mana making their hair color lighter. In fact when MC first saw ML in this life, he had pink hair in the prison since his mana was being restricted. I also mentioned before his hair turned pink during the tournament when Elijah used a tool for mana drain on ML.

Well now that I've finally finished reading the novel, I can answer ending questions. Nothing much happened to him. He did got rewarded a Count title for helping with the defeat of Ambroxa. He does love MC but he never act out on it nor confessed directly to her. He's close friends with ML so he won't step over the boundary.

He's a dragon and I've mentioned before in spoiler that enemies of ML in past TL will aim for MC because residual feelings from past TL do seep into this TL. They can all trace back ML's imprint connect to his master so they all aim for MC who is his weak link. Ambroxa was the ultimate dragon that ruined the world. He was entrapped from before but his dark powers are so strong, it leave everything around him in cursed state. That's why most of the land further from the empire are in horrible state, polluted water, dead vegetation, dark, etc. MC and ML set to visit the Dandelion post (that was where the proposal took place) and that was the land of Igdras where it had been cursed for a long time and left to fend for itself. When MC found the dying world tree from the only clean water source at that area, she was able to cut a root from it and plant it in another source of polluted water source to expand life and purify the area.

5. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for giving us some of your time to spoiler us!! do the ML and MC have others romantic moments together?

AnniePoo and Mae Rogel 82 like this.
  6. Moonie-light

Moonie-light Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you guys for the spoilers and table of contents. I wonder what happened to Sylvestian at the end and was there any other knight beside Slyvie and ML who are imprinted to the MC? And also was there anyone else who like or try to pursue the MC?

Mae Rogel 82 likes this.
  7. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    @Uncopyright I believe you were interested in knowing about the emperor before. He is pretty much an essential side character. I would also like to say the emperor is a gray area. He's a "good" emperor in that he only does what's best for his empire. That's why MC does respect her father as an emperor but as a father, she's not that close with him in a personal level. She does wish to gain his respect and pride, but mainly in the sense to get his approval to become his successor so unlike Rosie, she doesn't strive to get the emperor's fatherly love. It's a bit interesting that it's not like all those father/daughter stories where the daughter acts cute for their father's love. She gets his "love" through her achievements. The emperor only wants a good successor. As a father, he does care about his children to some degree. He supports fair fight between siblings so when they hurt each other physically he does get angered. When Rosie became cursed, he was enraged thinking MC and Bridget didn't take care of their younger sister well. While some of the anger may came from Rosie being favored daughter, the anger was also there when it was revealed later on Bridget tried to hurt MC.

I guess Rosie may be most favored but in the end MC was the daughter he's most proud of.

That seems like a redundant question since yes, of course there's other romantic moments. I didn't even spoil the whole story yet. I actually started from around ch60 (don't remember) of the novel. There are scenes I skipped but will bring up if it becomes relevant to later spoiler since I was spoiling as I was reading, I wasn't sure which parts are relevant or not. If someone asks the right question, they might get the answer to some things I've missed in the summaries.

I think I never spoiled the part when MC was looking around the caves in Igdras to scout the areas. MC and ML came upon a cave for black gold. ML suggested she could win the emperor's favor if she tell the emperor but MC want to keep it a secret since she wanted resources of the land to benefit the surrounding area. Igdras as mentioned has already a land cursed and was probably the most worst of land, so she wanted the resources to be a source of income for the people there. ML took her words differently thinking she meant he can use that as a dowry.

He proposed to her at the Dandelion post tower at Igdras telling her that the land will be his.

This gets brought up later on at the very end after defeating Ambroxa, the emperor rewarded him the land of Igdras and the title of the Duke of Igdras. And as the Duke of Igdras, when he married MC, he gave the mines as dowry for her hand.

Can I just say way too many people asks same questions. I answered that just 2 posts above your question....but I guess I can add a bit more. It was never mentioned if he was released from his imprint so he may have stayed MC's knight. At the end, him and Rosie had a better relationship as when he was injured severely from Ambroxa, Rosie stayed by his bedside every day to nurse him. Not sure if their relationship ever went romantic since it was decided before she wanted to go into a political marriage with a count to help MC's standing. In other words, Rosie sided with MC and helped her became emperor.

MC never got more knights imprinted to her after. She had only imprinted 3 people, ML (removed imprint), Sylvestian, Rosie. Besides there was no point in imprinting for her after a certain point in the story since ML unlocked his king ability and he can pretty much control all homunculus.

Also no 2nd ML. The other guys who want to pursue MC don't last more than 1 or 2 chapters and were placed there only for political purposes because they only aim for MC for political marriage. Whole story feels like a fairy tale, tale between a princess and her knight. Even the story wrapped up nicely at the end like a fairy tale.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2021
    mmem, lan2001h, TrinaAngel and 71 others like this.
  8. Mitsuki000

Mitsuki000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so much for the spoilers!! And for all the time and effort invested in providing them!! You are the best!! ♡♡♡

NohrNeir likes this.
  9. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    As of now, only @NohrNeir is providing spoilers as they read along. After spoilers are provided, questions will be answered (if there are any). To make it easier and avoid the chance of repeated questions, please makes sure to go through the Table of Contents (all relevant spoilers, questions, and answers will be compiled there). If you’re not satisfied with the answer, feel free to ask and perhaps @NohrNeir (or someone else) can answer/provide more if they want to. For the table of contents, the story should be in order as @/NohrNeir reads the novel and Q&A as the thread moves along. I will also try to answer questions, but only based on current spoilers as I don’t have access to the novel. If questions were already answered or mentioned in the story, then I will refer you to them. Thx & happy reading~:blobsmilehappy:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  10. highsky44

highsky44 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know from some spoiler that the MC and ML had children, can you give us spoilers about that? how did they manage to have children? Thank youuu

Sarahlin likes this.
  11. chinguyen

chinguyen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your reply. May I ask why was it possible for her to imprint Rosie? I thought only royal / homunculus can do the imprint together

12. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Now continuing summaries

The plot of the story after she returns back to the palace was mainly dealing with Bridget.

MC had gotten the emperor's approval to look into the dealings of trafficking and cartels and given the right to arrest at will if found evidence of their crimes, so that was why she was working so hard and having small meetings with her people and private meetings with the emperor.

Alben finally found the secret residence where Count Hardenfolk (He's also one of Bridget's people) hid all his paperwork and it was also where he was trafficking in the basement and some sort of prostitution/salon upstairs. Alben asked MC if she will be fine going in and she said she should and she can put what she learned (geass) to use. She jokingly told Alben if anything goes wrong all they lose will probably be their soul. Alben and MC snuck in wearing masks. MC accidentally bumped into Rimona and was unsure why her friend was there but didn't say anything since she was keeping his disguise up. It seemed Rimona may have been forced to sing for the nobles (later on found out Count threatened the Pegasus entertainment group she was part of and Rimona went to sing for the Count so he can let her group go).

MC knew Rimona will become a famous opera singer from last life so she decided to become her secret benefactor. When she first met Rimona, Rimona was in the middle of being sexually harassed by the son of the Pegasus group because she's a pretty gypsy. As retaliation for her rejection, the guy got her to lose her position to be the main singer for that event. MC helped her out and went to the owner of the Pegasus group to become Rimona's benefactor and she was given the chance to sing for the event. They remained close friends afterwards. MC hid her identity because she wanted Rimona to call her by her name and not title and treat her like a normal friend. Rimona had always admired the 7th princess even before knowing MC was the 7th princess so during the tournament at the spring festival, she was looking forward to seeing the princess (well princess's presences since imperial princesses have a veil covering their faces in public so commoners can't see them). She only realized MC was the princess because she took a glance at the 7th princess's personal knight and recognized him. ML usually pretend to be MC's bf when they're outside pretending to be commoners.

Rimona kept that secret from her since she can tell MC didn't want her to know. But the last time they met secretly, when she sang a lullaby to MC to help her rest, she called her princess in the lullaby.

Alben was posing as a waiter so when he was reporting to MC, she took a glass from him pretending they were just passing by. She hadn't take any drinks from the other servants since they were all drugged. MC went to the back of residence to look around. She found prostitution going on in the back. A noblemen try to approach her for sex. She pretended to be interested in an orgy and 5 guys went into the room with her. She then put a spell on them knocking them out and continued with her search. She spotted Rimona getting harassed by a group of noblemen. They were even insulting her relationship and love for the 7th princess (because there were gossips going around there's GL between them). MC held herself in until she gave Alben the signal and went in to rebuke them and protect Rimona.

The noblemen weren't pleased and then MC revealed herself to be the 7th princess. She removed the mask. The Count told her the princess doesn't have the right to arrest nobles, to which she responded she had gotten the right from the emperor and knights under ML start barging in arresting them all. ML dealt with handling the aftermath of the actual victims. Alden told ML there were 5 guys trying to seduce MC all knocked out in a room. They decided to put them with the Count's people so they can get higher punishment. They were interrogated

Rimona and MC had a conversation where Rimona admit she knew MC was the princess already and told her when she knew. MC was surprised but they both agree to remain close friends. Rimona said she will stay as MC's comfort resting zone so MC can always come to her if she is tired of acting as a princess.

Later on all the plays about their GL changed into plays about their friendship. MC became liked amongst the people for being someone in the imperial family who has a commoner as a friend.

The enraged emperor set up a full-scale investigation on the trafficking and drugs. Chansley (the person MC was really aiming to take down) was found to be the top cause of it. MC actually has the evidence to connect him to Bridget but she told Alben they won't reveal it yet since she already told the emperor before she cared for her older sister so to take back on her word will look bad in front of the emperor.

***​

They never explained how it was done. In fact as Hx776f62626c65 had said, the ending was really rushed. All that was mentioned was doing it for 10 days straight conscious no stop. She teased ML he will have to keep up his stamina. They have 3 children, one to take over the throne (eldest daughter), one to take over the duke title(2nd child, older twin boy), one to marry into Alben's family (youngest twin boy).

Read previous spoiler where when MC's master showed up physically.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Refer to this (answered at the end)

NohrNeir and Mitsuki000 like this.
  14. kurojotei

kurojotei Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, guys. For some of your questions, you may find the answers by taking a look at the spoiler table of contents on the first page. It's usually the second post on Page 1.

Mae Rogel 82, Moonie-light and ayiyin like this.
  15. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    Continuing Bridget's demise

Chansley was sentenced to execution. Bridget obviously wasn't happy. She tried to appeal to the emperor privately but he told her the crimes were too big as it wasn't just Chansley. He told her about the other people also found involved and all the other crimes that were brought up. More than 100 people were sentenced for execution. Bridget didn't know the trafficking was found out. She originally thought it was just the prostitution from before. The emperor told her that Rubio (1st prince) and MC were doing the investigation. Bridget couldn't do anything about it since it had gotten too big. The emperor got angry at Bridget and asked why couldn't she have been like Eve. Bridget felt insulted.

She left the meeting and saw MC approaching her. MC pretended not to see her but Bridget stopped her to question her why she had changed. MC mocked her saying all she had to do is die and come back. She can go die too. It was then news came that Rosie had finally awaken.

One rainy night, Eve woke up to go to the balcony. It awoken ML as well as he got up to drape a blanket over her telling her it's cold. She told her she has magic that can warm her up. (She was overthinking about Rosie.)

It was mentioned several times. When they first met, she used that magic on him to warm him up and it was his first time feeling warmth. When she had a sword made for him, she placed a tool in the sword with the warming magic. ML felt special he's the only one she did that for, that was until Alben found out about the tool and they think they could sell it and reap profit. ML was upset and didn't feel special anymore. She appeased him by telling him she'll give him another gift that she can only give him (might have referred to the child).

Instead MC just said ML might be cold so she went to cuddle with him to warm him up. She asked him if one night wasn't enough for him and he just told her to stop pretending she's alone and hugged her. It was a sweet moment .

ML started dressing and MC kept watching thinking he looked good in it. He noticed her staring and asked if he should strip again since they still have a bit more time. MC blushed, responded he doesn't have to since he already finished dressing. He then asked is it better with clothes on. She was lost on his meaning until he explained that doing it without taking it all off is a desire for the body and not for love but if it's her taste, he'll try his best. He kept talking ignoring her reactions commenting how in bed she's much more proactive than now. Somehow he brought up the plan to try it at the next banquet and ML then laughed and admit he was just teasing her, even so he was being sincere he doesn't care if it's with her.

Sadella came in and ML stepped to the side to cover the empty potion bottles (stamina potion). MC read the letter from Alben that Sedella brought to MC. It seemed he was informing her they found evidence to defeat Bridget's remaining forces. She burned the letter up while commenting Alden really doesn't disappoint her.

MC asked Sadella to inform her of news on Rosie. Apparently once Rosie had awaken, she wouldn't leave her room and would go crazy. Many healers would enter the room to try to cure her. But recently she had started eating again so that's good news. (MC had already used geass on Rosie while she was sleeping. She's just not sure if it worked.)

MC was informed by her other maids that the next rotation of meeting the emperor she'll be with Rubio (1st prince), Hessia (4th prince), Stefania (6th princess), and Rosie (8th princess). MC was surprised Rosie will be there since she haven't been coming out.

While MC was concerning over Rosie atm, Bridget decided to use Stefania (Derek's fully blood related younger sister- they're very close siblings; he was the one who died at that sacrifice). Bridget decided to lie that ML killed her brother to her since ML was with Derek at the time of Derek's death. She was still insulted over the emperor's comment. In fact she thinks MC pretends to be good. She thinks she's the only one fit for the throne. She was holding a meeting with her people trying to fill in spots since they've lost some.

The siblings met up to greet the emperor. Rosie and MC felt awkward around each other. When the emperor arrived, he was happy to see Rosie finally out. He told Rosie how MC took special care of her everyday when she was hibernating to make sure she won't have nightmares. Rosie kept having a strong gaze at MC.

They discussed on politics. The emperor isn't pleased with the current situation of nobles. MC brought up the idea that they can give titles to homunculus instead and since they can control homunculus, the noble's power will be under their rule. The emperor liked that idea. The other princes don't really like it though. Rosie randomly brought up that they should just lower the counts of noblemen. The emperor is pleased with that. MC then agreed openly to what Rosie said. He asked Stefania if she had anything she wanted to say. She openly cried out in distress they should find what happened to Derek. The emperor agree to that. Rosie also told the emperor, Sylverstian can remain MC's knight and she would like to pick up another personal knight. She claimed she didn't want to imprint him again since it was so difficult to obtain him for her. Rosie also said he should have a banquet to show others that she is fine and also she wanted to celebrate MC's birthday. MC felt suspicious over that since she doesn't trust Rosie, but she pretended to be happy over it in front of the emperor.

When they left, Rosie approached Stefania.

Alben came to visit upon his return and they discussed about the banquet. Albet found out it's MC's birthday soon, which he didn't know before. He felt ashamed. He then asked ML if he knows to which ML responded if that question was even worth answering (implying of course he knew since there wasn't anything he doesn't know about MC from his last life). They mentioned how back then only Sadella would celebrate MC's birthday alone with her so she never had a banquet before for her birthday. Alben was determined to get a huge place opened up for her. MC told him to wait 5 years for that since it's not possible right now.

She then rewarded Alben a Baron title and a manor. Alben told ML that they don't have to fight over childish ranks anymore and he ranked up first. ML thinks Alben is making judgements too early. ML didn't mind as to him, it is enough to just help MC without anything in return. Alden then teased him that loyalty is expected of someone ranked 3rd place (I think he was referring back to when MC teasingly said ML is 3rd after Sadella and Alben). ML told Alben that he got a gift as well, an olive tree. Alben wondered if MC was mockingly giving ML that since the tree presents fertility and homunculus can't have children, but ML said it's a good gift and whenever he go visit that place, he takes really good care of it. MC told him to just treat it as a child. ML felt huge responsibility for it.

They then discussed about Bridget, Stefania and Derek. There wasn't much they can do about that, but Alben hoped maybe the emperor will love MC enough to let it go. MC informed Alben it was Rosie's idea of the banquet. Things looked grim for them.

MC checked up on her younger brother (Euclid) through Kalix to see how he's doing at the academy. (MC sent him away to the academy to avoid a political marriage set by Bridget. He will get to learn swordsmanship as he wished, but have to keep his grades up and when he graduate work under MC.) As Kalix was leaving he bumped into Snowlet Wint (Derek's female former personal knight).

MC's birthday was approaching and bunches of gifts were sent to her. Many people also congratulated her, but currently she's hosting a small party with only people close to her. Her household servants- Sadella, Peony (the maid who snuck out of the palace to travel with MC when they were at Dandelion post), Rihanna, Hugh, personal knights- ML, Slyvestian, business partners- Anais, Julia, Oliver, Alben whose in charge of different tasks, Cayden in charge of finance, the younger twin sister- Bianca and Aloysia, and friend- Rimona. They each wish her happy birthday and give their promise to her of their future. Sylvetian hoped to continue to server her until he dies. It reminded her of his confession to her during the masquerade ball (that he had always wanted to be her personal knight). When it was ML's turn he also knelt down before MC like Sylvetian but unlike him, he gave MC a total of 18 kisses on her hand (for her 18th birthday). He also congratulated her for her 17th birthday that he wasn't able to be with her. They were each saying their birthday greetings based on their rankings in decreasing order so Alben came after ML, and Sadella was last. She didn't say anything. She didn't have to as they teared up. Sadella said she'll be with her until the end. Celebration lasted a long time. MC was glad to have one outside of politics and banquets with people she care about.

On the other hand, Rosie was looking out at the moon alone recalling all her last life. She had finally made up her mind. As human she wanted to survive. She realized MC is the axis of time, the center of all the changes from this lifetime compare to past. She also knows MC remembers everything and also ML had always loved MC and was the king of homunculus so now that he's on her side, the outcome was obvious, to side with the two strongest people. She doesn't want to die, even if it's hard to change, she'll rather try to live so she's going to end the bad relationship with MC. To survive.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
  16. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @NohrNeir! Thank you. Haha, I know I am being redundant over this whole thread but I just wanted to always thank you whenever you spoiled us more. :bloblove:

I somehow see YJH of ORV in ML. I mean he is like a mola mola sunfish who always got depressed over little things but the difference is that he bounced back whenever MC appeased him hahaha like a child.

The olive tree though hahaha I like how Alben interpreted it as ML's and MC's 'child'

LOL, they used stamina potion! :blobnosebleed:

I see so the emperor is a good somewhat emperor for human but a so-so father hahaha.

17. Graceful_Huang

Graceful_Huang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so angry at Rosie after reading the 21st chapter!!! Can someone tell me (again, if it was previously mentioned) if Rosie will. . . u know, pass away in this TL?

18. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    She doesn’t die. After she recalls her past life, she decided to support FL to become Empress because in this life she wanted to survive. She will even have a political marriage to one of FL’s Pokémon’s (important ppl from 1st timeline FL recruited in current timeline) to benefit FL. It has already been explained what happens to her in previous spoilers. Refer to this

Last edited: Mar 18, 2021
  19. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw a translation on Insta for ch 21 so I’m just gonna summarize that.
    After Rosie is done getting ready, she goes to the banquet hall with Sylvestian escorting her. Since Sylvestain has become the knight of the White Imperial Rose he has to make her shine by being the best knight in the Empire. As they head down, everyone’s attention are on them so Rosie is proud/smug. Then 2 Princes (they look like twins?) come making a fuss, asking if it was Sylvestian who gave her a hard time and if so, then they will scold him for her. However, Rose is annoyed because there are other people around and it makes her seem like she’s bad at alchemy. Bridget (3rd Princess) comes to greet Rosie, commenting on her having gone through a difficult time to get the best knight of the empire, but praising her because she was able to bear the difficulty of imprinting him when others couldn’t. Then, Sylvestian makes a show of his loyalty and sincerity for the sin (difficulty of imprinting) by kneeling down and kissing her hand. Eve watches as she thinks about what happens in the past and resolving to not let it happen this time. After Bridget leaves, Eve goes over to greet Rosie. Rosie asks Eve to introduce her knight and Eve is unsettled, wondering what Rosie’s intentions are. After Michael bows and greets Rosie, she hold out her for Michael to kiss.

20. NohrNeir

Reading List:
    Link
    continuing after this it's pretty sure Rosie isn't "evil"
    People greeted MC happy birthday and she accepted them with courtesy. Once she was seated alone with ML at the balcony, she started to complain about it. He told her they were just trying to catch her eyes. She wondered if that's true. He then pause to say she is quite harsh on the opposite sex she's not interested in, remembering his last life. MC quickly tried to soothe him after that. She decided she just wanted to stay there until the second part of the banquet starts. ML wonder why she doesn't rest at the backrooms and she told him unlike when it's Rosie's birthday, she's the main character now. Besides she can listen to the noblemen's talk from where she is currently.

They overheard some noblemen discussing. They then heard Alben's voice making a comment about the necklace. He also reminded the people he was talking with that he's a Baron now. MC and ML came out of the balcony to join them. They were surprised. They then mentioned about Bridget who came with his fiance, (Antonio) Marquis of Beltheor. Bunch of political talk ensue. Alben blamed himself for the fire. MC was reminded of when she felt the same way and ML told her the blame is not on her but the actual person who committed the crime. She told Alben the same thing. He felt moved from her words.

The clock rang and the banquet is now ready to start. Now she's getting public greetings. Stefania showed up determined to go through with what she plans to reveal. She reminded MC what MC had told her before that to expose something, it doesn't need someone to tell her to. After she left, Bridget and her fiance came up. Bridget was laughing and believing she's having a good time since it's a good day for her. She pretended she was innocent in the matters concerning Stefania. After Bridget left, MC realized she still haven't seen Rosie around. She got up from her seat and told ML to stay there as she went to search for Rosie.

She found Rosie at a small garden. Just looking at Rosie she can't determine if she's friend or foe. Rosie kept giving vague answers. MC wasn't happy with Rosie's answers and told her to stop being ambiguous. Rosie responded she's not sure how to do that but she'll try. She had told MC she planned a gift for her.As MC was about to leave her, Rosie grabbed her by the arm and said htey have to go see the emperor together.

Before the emperor, Rosie pretended to be close with MC. The emperor was proud of the relationship between two of his daughters. The emperor then had servants bring out his gift for MC. It was a sage staff made from the wood she had given to the emperor before. The emperor said he had no need of the tree so he had them used to create a magical item for MC. She was really pleased with the gift since magical items are really valuable. Bridget looked on with envy.

A noble showed up to hand a newspaper to the emperor. He read it silently and looked upset. MC turned to look at Bridget. Bridget looked on smiling and MC grasped the situation. MC looked to the floor nervous, as the emperor called out for Stefania. He yelled at her for what she had done. Bridget ran to Stafania's side to try to side with her when the emperor asked if she should even be in the position to cover Stefania. Bridget was confused. Rosie went back to MC's side and whispered to her that everything will end well. MC still had no idea what happened. The emperor than interrogate MC if she's the one who spread the news. He threw the newspaper down to the floor and Rosie picked it up for Eve to see. The news reveals Bridget was the murderer of Derek. Bridget glared at Stefania. She tried to put the blame on MC for trying to make her look bad, but Rosie came forward to admit she did everything. She made some excuse that she asked her new personal knight (because her new personal knight was Derek's personal knight before) and when she found out, Stefania accidentally overheard. The emperor then felt guilty for not listening to MC before. He then left trying to deal with the aftermath of the news.

MC tried to talk to Stefania but Stafania wasn't willing. She did say that Rosie thanked her. At the banquet, Rosie also revealed her plan to take Kalix as her fiance. The banquet didn't end until midnight.

When MC and ML returned back to her place, Sedella told her there's guest waiting inside. She had tea with Rosie. Rosie smiled and asked MC if she liked her gift. MC thanked her for it. Rosie said she has another gift. Her engagement with Kalix. Because Kalix was known to side with MC politically, her being engaged to him show the people that she's also siding with MC. When MC questioned Rosie about the past when she poisoned her, Rosie's breathing started to get difficult. MC realized that the imprint had worked since it's giving her a rejection from doing saying or doing anything against the person who imprinted her. She decided to soothe Rosie to help her.

She felt upset that MC think she will kill her since she had long already stopped loving ML. If anything she hates him now and wish he can leave MC's side. She's also upset that even though MC had imprinted her, MC still doesn't trust her. Rosie knew MC imprinted her. She was able to hear everything in her sleep. MC still doesn't trust her so Rosie knelt on her knees and called her future crown princess and emperor, promising her support for her cause. She will continue to be useful as long as her sister lets her live. MC said she will have to get some payment for her past deeds. Rosie didn't think there was anything that she have that can pay her back, but MC told her she just wanted an apology. Rosie can't believe that was all MC wanted and cried how everything can be forgiven with just words. She kept apologizing and crying looking down. She then looked up saying she know she can't be excused. MC felt no reason to keep pushing Rosie patted her on her head.

Rosie was amazed MC can trust her with just that and MC said she's already imprinted so it'll be difficult for Rosie to lie to her with her weak mind. Rosie then assured her that she takes care of her people even if they're not useful to her, so she won't throw her away, as long as she doesn't betray her. Rosie took that as a warning. She told MC that if MC felt she's getting betrayed by her, she can feed her belladonna. MC hesitantly agreed as Rosie began to rub her cheeks against MC promising she will do well.

MC felt like she gained a pet and not a younger sister.

ML wasn't pleased she let Rosie off like that since he's sure as humans hatred, greed and jealousy are bound to exist. MC agreed since she also feel Rosie is like a rival, and she would be lying to herself if she deny not feeling jealous that Rosie had a deep relationship with ML in the past life even if it wasn't love, but if she clings to the past she won't be able to move on. She started talking about how an emperor need to have a strong body and mind. She then noticed ML staring at her hazily and asked if he's paying attention. He commented he thought he was the only one who look at her (he didn't think she would be jealous). MC realized what he meant and ML felt embarrassed thinking of the hundreds of times he was rejected in the past life. He pitifully asked why she didn't accept him and she apologized to him saying she must've been blind since she couldn't recognize his charm. Then he comment this life he had worked hard to improve it. She was in the middle of responding to him when he then took off her shoes and socks and kiss her.

ML said it was natural she would give Rosie a chance since she did the same for him. He said he probably fell for her because of that. Tbh, he wished she would treat him more special though. She hugged him and said he is the most special. ML held in the feeling his body was reacting to her body warmth and smell. He wanted to give her a birthday gift. It was a bracelet that improve trajectory magic (MC has innate ability with it since she's really good with coordination). He told her that he had her master make if for him and he only had to pay in materials. Homunculus can't do trades but he was able to get it through personal connection so he was glad to be able to get her a gift.

ML quickly changed his tone and reminded her of his suggestion about what they should do for the next banquet. She thought he would bring her to the bedroom to continue but instead he placed her on the vanity and they did it in front of the vanity with clothes on. As they continue on, they didn't even bother to go to the bedroom and continued on the floor with his back against the wall. She sat on him as he wouldn't let her lay on the floor. Their clothes were still on but underneath her skirt, everything was crumbled. He asked if she's tire and she tell him no way and he smiled expecting that answer. But he felt they've played enough as lustful beasts now and he would rather covet her whole body as clothes start to be peeled off. The night lasted long.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2021
    Marane101, Hiyami, RubySBS and 106 others like this.