Resolved QT with female lead

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Elizareina, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Elizareina

Elizareina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, basically it's story about how MC and system change OH(Original Host) fate. Since i don't remember their names, its gonna be like this:
    MC
    ML: he'll fallin love with MC
    MP: original male protagonist
    FP : original female protagonist

Arc 1

OH was MP's fiance, both of them are from rich family. One day, FP got drugged(?) then dragged some stranger (MP) to solve the drug i guess. The next morning MP found a stack of money (as a compensation?) from FP and got angry thinking how dare she treats him like that. So he searchs the woman and found that FP also have a weak side despite her bold personality, slowly falling love with her. OH knew about this and confronts him. In the end, he broke the engagement and cut ties with his family bcause the family don't like FP. He lives with FP.
    Later he starts his own business i guess? and make the OH family bankrupt.

Well, i don't really remember the story sorry if i made mistakes.

MC come when MP and FP already live together.
    Then, MC met ML, general(?) disguised as crippled kindergarten teacher to investigates some cases. System has affection meter for MC and ML.For their 1st meeting, ML affection score suddenly increase pretty high just because MC kiss him. System confused since MC affection for him is only 0,01% (it lied to her said that it's 80-90 %).

Later when MC and ML having date at a restaurant, they met with MP and FP. They come because he finally have money to go to a expensive restaurant. FP envy MC and dissatisfied that MP's no longer a rich son. Having some drama there.

Few days later, MC confronts FP to tell the truth, before that FP make sure MC doesn't bring any recorder (she has system to record) and confess she knew about him and his fiance, purposely targeted him. FP knew the fan above them is broken and plans to push MC to make it looks like she got hurt to saves MC (FP did this in the original timeline to earn more MP love).MC almost got accident but ML push her so the one whose hurt is him. MC threatens her if something happen to him, it's FP's fault. After MP come, she gave him the usb contains FP's confessions. After knowing the truth MP slaps FP and broke with her and go back to his family.

MC is having a date with ML in a restaurant. There's also FP who already hook up with some fat rich man. But MC doesn't care about it because she already have no connection with her. Not long after there's some people targeted ML and shot him but MC protects him so, she is dead. In the end, ML brings her dead body to a room and lay beside her.
    ML: "You're right, you are the only one who can kill me"
    MC:"............."
    Then he shot himself.

Rania want to QT likes this.
  2. zeyrenekheianne

zeyrenekheianne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Elizareina likes this.
  3. Rania want to QT

Rania want to QT Love my Wi-Fi

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah! I just remember it.
    I don’t recommend the novel, but it name is: “Report to the host: You have been attacked!”

Elizareina likes this.
  4. Elizareina

Elizareina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I remember it now, i'am still curious about the 2nd Arc ending so i have been searching for this novel.

Rania want to QT likes this.