Looking for Work Anyone needing proofreader/editor?

Discussion in 'Translator's Corner' started by joao45501, Mar 16, 2021.

1. joao45501

joao45501 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello there. I'm a proofreader in need of some work, and would like to know if u guys need or know any translation group that needs a proofreader/editor for your translations, I would like to get paid for it but It doesn't have to be much; As I'm Brazilian, and dollar here is really highly valued, It's great even if it isn't a high value!

Deleted member 307018 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 307018

Deleted member 307018 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow 5 dollers equals 1 u.s doller I asked my mom if I could send you 1 dollar because bro that’s like 5 times the amount in your country. Epicccc

3. betterdays

betterdays Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm looking for a proofreader on one of my novels I translate currently which is Chronicles of the Heavenly Demon.

I can definitely pay as well but I don't have adrev setup yet due to taking 3 months for a wordpress site to be able to collect it.

Nonetheless donations wise I'm in the triple digits on the other 2 novels and I can definitely give you the same rate as my other proofreaders which is 30 percent commission of all novel donations via patreon (and ad rev once that comes out). You can also setup your own kofi and keep all earnings that get sent to your ko-fi (will be advertised at the bottom of every chapter).

However, I do want to just see how proficient your grammar skills are. Especially when it comes to 3k word chapters things can be missed, or sentence structure can get difficult. If you're interested hit me up privately.

joao45501 likes this.
  4. joao45501

joao45501 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    are you still willing to hire me? If you are, how can I prove my skills to you?