Spoiler I Give Half of My Life to You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Apaylia blackrose, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Give Half of My Life to You
    [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Because of the fortune teller’s words, the blessed young girl Lin Miao who was able to live for a hundred years was sent to the Yu family who was not able to live long.

The young master who was tortured by disease has a gloomy character
    Until that day, the weather was just right, and a little girl came.

“They said that I can live a hundred years old, and I will give you half, OK?”

Details
    Short Title : IGHMLY
    Original Title : 我把一半生命分给你
    Author : 城南花开
    Type : Web Novel
    Genre : Romance

Novel updates link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-give-half-of-my-life-to-you/

Yukari_me, Uncopyright and BooBoo like this.
  2. Apaylia blackrose

Apaylia blackrose Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to emmyazzy

One of the cutest novels I have read and I'm very glad that it got picked up. The female and male leads have known each other ever since they were eight years old. This was where the female lead was asked to 'work' because she has good Chinese characters (if I remember correctly) or something that she has a good life and where both of them were born on the same day (29 February) and same year. Thus, she was 'hired' to stay near the young master of a wealthy family (the male lead). Something unique about this novel compared to other novel is that the male lead didn't 'dislike' her compared to other novels with similar storyline.
    This can be seen where he left two apples near the female lead when she first arrived as she was hungry after a long journey from the village to the city.
    The young male lead did wanted to ask his family members to send her back to the village/hometown and to stop being superstitious. Of course, in the end the male lead's family members did not. And there started their lives together.
    Their lives together is really cute. The female lead would look after the male lead as she felt that it was her job. This is because she compared to the other older youths in her hometown where they said it wasn't easy to work in the city etc. Every day, she would accompany the male lead, coax him to take medicine, have meals together, take a stroll with her after meals, comfort him when he wasn't feeling well. Slowly, they became closer with each other.
    The male lead wasn't sickly anymore after the female and male lead were kidnapped.

From what I have remembered, the male lead's mother brought them out. As the male lead's mother was a celebrity, she was always surrounded by paparazzis, reporters and fans. On that day, when they came out of the car, they were surrounded. Someone then suddenly kidnapped the male lead and the female lead tried to struggle to help and was kidnapped along with him as well. When they woke up, it was in the mountains or a hill near the village. They shared food together and the female lead pitied the watch dog that was tied down and had a cut on its/her neck. The male lead was worried on whether the dog would bite her but she insisted that it won't since it looks hungry and it was pitiful. After this, they slept and when they woke up again they heard the kidnappers demanding money from the male lead's family. The male lead's family gave the money but the kidnappers didnt release them. On one instance, when the police arrived and the scene was messy, the female and male lead rushed out and found an escape route. They brought the dog along with them. They rushed towards the mountain/hill and hid in cave in the mountain. As it was an environment where the female lead was somewhat familiar with, so she managed to find edible fruits and vegetables for them to eat. She was also worried that the male lead would fall ill or have a fever thus she kept checking on him the entire night and covered her jacket on him. Both of them stayed in that area for a few days. During the period, the dog gave birth to two puppies. And that was when they realised why the dog was so skinny but had a swollen tummy previously. Also, the male lead has also realised that he wasn't sick and that he actually didnt know why he was ill or the illness he had. They were later found by the police and the male lead's family members and from then the male lead's family was very grateful towards the female lead. It was later found out that the housekeeper and the doctors were the master mind of the whole kidnap and the smallpox (?) the male lead had where they had placed a blanket that was infected with the disease and the male lead had used it (since to him it was the same and it didnt matter).
    The romance of this novel is cute. Though I have to say that the male lead is the person pampering the female lead most of the time.
    such as attending all her competitions in person and watching her even though she didnt know of it. He even skipped a lesson to attend the competition which was often joked by his friends. Or travelling long distance to find the female lead which wasn't staying in the city at that time. Waiting for her calls every time and throughout the years.
    There is also development in the other characters other than the main leads. This is such as the male lead's family members, female lead's family members and the female lead's friends (when she attended the sports school for her badminton). Also, there is a rather realistic perspective of a person in the sports career.
    Such as even though the female lead may have won competition. On one instance, she couldn't participate in the Olympics because her knee muscles were strained (or something like that) or when the female lead goes out she cannot eat the meat (other than her home cooked food) at all since there is a risk of the female lead being disqualified if the meats were injected (?).
    In conclusion, I would recommend this novel if you are looking for a novel that is not too dramatic, does not have any misunderstanding, female and male leads having grown up together, and a sweet novel. I wouldn't recommend this novel if you are looking for a smart female lead (as in scheming or with her studies (anyways it is mainly focused on the female lead's badminton skills). Anyways, I hope other readers will enjoy the novel as much as I do (hahah and I apologised for the skimpy spoilers).

ina2s, Mi shiru, Sourwer.XDD and 10 others like this.
  3. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing this!!!!!!:D

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  4. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I need mwwooree spoiler pleaseee...
    Thank you so much! :aww::aww::aww:

Apaylia blackrose likes this.
  5. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha. I came across this spoiler but didn’t expect to see my review here. I found it quite amusing. X) Anyway, what would you like to know? I will try to remember it from the top of my head (or hunt for it in the raws). :blob_grin:

6. RaiLi

RaiLi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anymore spoilers....??

7. JunWuXie

JunWuXie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know why themastermind want theml sick