LCD Dragon Poor

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Raneday, Jul 31, 2017.

1. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s vip only right now. No idea about the schedule but there are already 30 chapters translated.

2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Finally out

3. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yaoi?

firefox1234 likes this.
  4. Emissary Nouvelle

Emissary Nouvelle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hell nah

I Have my fingers crossed though, I read the novel up to the point where he's just about to choose his territory the commander guy gave him but if he becomes the Kingdom's Bitch through forced logic and plot by the author or even subtle logic where they create a bunch of scenarios to give him a loyal and die for the empire mindset. Then I call bullshit. Especially if he goes with "Oh the princess is cute so I don't want to see her cry." It hasn't happened yet but my guy isn't the sharpest tool in the shed as for his thoughts go so FINGERS CROSSED. PLEASE I beg of you, don't turn him into a loyalist who willingly does the bidding of the Kingdom.

It'd be nice if he had some character growth where he isn't toyed around with by his superiors in the army or nobles.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2021
  5. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    o_O the release schedule is one chapter a day?!
    So we'll catch up to date in by the start of next month?
    WOW.

6. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so...anyone else think the MC is gonna break soon?

Paps likes this.
  7. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really think so. Yes, he's shown some serious reactions to blood and slaughter and death, as might be expected from anyone from modern Japan, enough to the point that Marquis Troll Reinhardt stepped in and got him drunk to get him to unwind, but he's handling things surprisingly well.

It really helps that he has good people around him for support, and I kinda get the feel that he's being bolstered a bit by his class too, or at least the bond with Goldie.

8. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    He's from Korea though

Paps likes this.
  9. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    eh, I just figured more of his crew will die soon. plus invading is different than defending...he is probably about to see some shit.

Paps likes this.
  10. Tarrian

Reading List:
    Link
    You're right, and I'd probably expect more mindbreak out of it if it wasn't for the spoileriffic titles the author uses sometimes. The current one makes me think that he might just start heading into excess in the name of vengeance only for one of his supporters to snap him out of it, being a hero rather than the villain.

11. oblueknighto

oblueknighto Blue Person

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh no the invading arc. How many innocents will die in his presence?

12. Emissary Nouvelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Mindbreak....? *Cough* like the tags on certain anime or manga of a certain genre? Lol my mind went in the gutter the moment I saw the word Mindbreak.

Tarrian likes this.
  13. Tarrian

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Tsk tsk, to think there are such perverts hanging around these parts... Wonde *cough* I mean it's absolutely shameful.
    I obviously meant no such thing and have never seen any instance of which you speak, nor have any inclination to go trawling through the gutters now. After all you never know what repulsive things would slink forth in the name of the number34.

14. Tarrian

Reading List:
    Link
    Big oof for the self-proclaimed leader of the foreigners from the capital. Our boy's clearly been adapting to the new world better than expected, lopping an arm off isn't something you'd generally think of as an option in a situation like that. That could be considered worse than chopping a neck in that world, just because, regardless of what your powers were, you'd be pretty useless on the battlefield from that point on... if they didn't have healers and kept the arm on-hand, and the princess giving the okay, that is.

If anything, feels like he may have his foot a little too hard on the gas, gauging by the Marquis' reaction. Of course it'll turn out just fine, for reasons, but generally speaking completely removing a source of heavy firepower is reckless. Yes yes, just as reckless to leave them as is and endanger others, but he really could have dialed it back a bit to where they would have the fear of god in them from that point on, but still not taken out of the operation after a bit of healing.

15. Parth37955

Reading List:
    Link
    bruh, first pan and now that fairy dragon...mc needs to beat everyone into submission.

16. Sgt Clonehunter

Sgt Clonehunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Woh, there are more chapters?
    It was on hiatus for a little while.
    Maybe it's time to pick it up again!

Paps likes this.
  17. Emissary Nouvelle

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah this novel existed....all I remember was that the protagonist and writer pick and chooses what "adapting to the otherworld" means. They just leave out some parts and used forced logic to support it doesn't matter one at a time but it adds up.

One reason isn't enough to drop a novel so I remember all 4 but the top would definitely be "a pedo is a pedo no matter how you slice it" waiting until they grow up is all kinds of creepy. Add that the subject of the pedo is a manipulative female and has another manipulator as a father, plus I don't like manipulated protagonists then I dropped this.

That and too little dragon time, the dragons are what are important not the manufactured comrades and kingdom he was forced to fight for. When logic goes completely out the door for so many important reasons: mc purpose/goal, romance, powers/pets, conflict, reasons for team if in one, character growth, world building yea those stick out to me, you just got to leave it in the past. Although it's better than a lot of Chinese racism filled novels it's still not an enjoyable read about and idiot or so called average person who adapts to the world and doesn't at the same time. Confusing himself and us. *I don't like children because I'm from a civilized society so it's hard to accept! ......then again although I met her as a child maybe it doesn't matter.......* Not even a questionable but legal Loli aged 1000+ but a recently genuine one grown up. Disgust.