Spoiler It’s Dangerous Playing the Tyrant’s Doll

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Chizuru, Feb 6, 2021.

1. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, spoilers please. Translations seem to have vanished.

Does the MC regain her ability to speak and if so when?

At what point does it start getting obvious others she's not just some "doll" to him? As well as her being able to go without the bracelet to change her appearance?

Relationship milestones, kisses, nookie, kids?

LeideLis likes this.
  2. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    . I think there’s something wrong in the summary bc Lilyana isn’t the og fl.
    Lilyana was Ridrian (ml) first love, she was already dead at the start of the story.
    The og fl is Eris she’s stuck in a time loop and died 50 times.
    every time she dies she returns back 3 years in the past before the world gets destroyed and tries her best to stop the world from being destroyed but in the end she fails and dies. She eventually found out that the way to save the world from being destroyed is to kill Ridrian but stopped her plans bc in this timeline everything changed bc Iona (mc) has memories of the novel and the emperor fell for her before he and Eris met each other. (Eris doesn’t really care that Lona and Ridrian love each other bc the emperor in this timeline is different from the one she knew and she already stopped liking him after dying and returning to the past 50 times.)

In the side stories she ends up with one of the 2nd mls of the og novel.
    the Villain is Marquis Piet he’s one of the 2nd mls of the og novel also, he’s not human and is in some kind of demon tribe (?) he’s the reason why the emperor is crazy. his grandfather signed a contract with ml and did something to him that makes him want to kill people.
    Ridrian kills him in the end.
    But he apparently comes back in the side stories begging Iona and Ridrian to save his tribe

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  3. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much @Wapdyne!! :aww::aww::aww:

But do you have fluffy times of Ridian and Lona??? And why Lona family was framed? And why she was made a slave and not killed??

:blobpeek::blobpeek::blobpeek:

Smaforte12 and Chizuru like this.
  4. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When did they decide to heal MC?

At what point did it start to get obvious to everyone she was not just a doll. Especially the bit*** maids?

Also kudos to OG heroine for going " F that bastard he murdered me." To bad she got stuck in a time loop.

5. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    at first not a lot of people knew that Iona couldn’t talk they just thought she just doesn’t talk because she’s a doll. So when Ridrian asked her to talk he found out she can’t talk and they went to the temple to heal her.

About the maids, they kind of stopped thinking of her as a doll after there were some maids who were punished for doing something to Iona.
    But everyone stopped thinking of her as a slave/doll when they found out she’s a Noble.

6. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    sure I’ll mtl some chapters including the side stories.
    But They don’t really have lots of moments together bc the 2nd half of the novel was mostly about them conquering the continent, defeating the demon tribe that wants to destroy the world.

Idk why her family got framed but maybe because some of the other nobles hated their family (?) and the count who was Iona’s previous owner was the reason why her family was framed

7. Wapdyne

Reading List:
    Link
    Side story 1 episode 1 (ch 156)

Seven years from the invasion of the Magi, the continent has entered a new era.

Under the blue sky, as if Theres were blessing, without a cloud, a long procession of carriages lined behind the path we had passed. Except for the annual event, Theres prayer, we left the palace at an untimely time because we were invited to a special event.

I fiddled with the invitation in my hand. The invitation, written in neat handwriting. Included a polite greeting and a message that the imperial family would be invited to the Theres Centeral Temple.

‘I expected it, but it’s faster than i thought.’

I closed my eyes for a moment and looked out the window.

The fine weather that followed for days was perfect for a carriage trip. It seemed like Theres was blessing the journey.

Then came a friendly voice.

“What are you thinking so hard about?”

As I turned my head, my dear husband, Ridrian, was looking at me with a look of desire to draw my attention.

“I didn’t think much of it. Just a little faster than expected?”

On the night of the wedding, Lydian would like me to be more comfortable with him. So from that day on, i always used a common language when i was alone with him.

“Oh, you’ve had a lot of work lately, so it must’ve been hard to hold on in many ways.”

“But i thought ten years would never stop. It’s only going to be Lavis busy.”

“It’ll be easier to work.”

“it’s obvious even if you don't look at it’ you’re thinking of passing it all on, aren’t you?

“Oh, my god, are you caught?”

As Lidrian approached me with such jokes, he looked at my knee, looking at my face for a moment, and took only my hand gently. With a short kiss on the back of my hand, my eyes curled. The sight suddenly made me feel hot in the carriage.

‘Oh, i guess I’m the only one who gets old. Why is that beauty getting more and more beautiful day by day.’

I can still hear young children suffering from love sickness, if a married man over 30 is fatally attractive this year, i was wondering for a moment whether it would benefit the emperor or the continent. And when i thought that i was monopolizing him one after another, a smile leaked out.

“My Empress, what makes you think so pretty?”

“I was thinking of our Emperor. My husband is always so pretty.”

“I’m so glad I’ve entertained your eyes.”

We gagged face to face with a joke.

Then the carriage rattled loudly.

“Ouf.” (Sfx)

He held me close to the arm and held me back from falling. Fortunately, it was not a shock enough to to fall, but it went well.

“Oh, my. Are you all right?”

“Yes. I’m fine…”

Then i looked down at my knees. Sure enough.

“Are we almost there?”

“Woong. I’m sleepy.”

The children who had fallen asleep on my knees seemed to be awakened by my movements. I looked sorry for my son yawning and stretching and my daughter rubbing her sleepy eyes with the back of her hand.

“Oh, my god. I must’ve woken you up.”

“That's all right.”

“I’m not sleepy anymore.”

In my words, the children shook their hands and dug their noses. A smile spread naturally love their lovely act.

With his father’s black hair, my azure-eyes son, Jade,

my platinum-haired, and Ridrian’s golden-eyes daughter, Liliana. The twins, who turned six this year, made me happy every time i saw them because they looked just like their beautiful father.

Lidrian also stroked the children’s hair, looking down at them with affectionate eyes.

“We’ll be there any minute now.”

The children’s eyes, which were filled with signs of sleepiness at his words, were glistening. Then they looked out of the window excitedly and exclaimed.

“Wow! Is that it? It’s really white and big!”

“Is that the central temple?”

Outside the window, i could see a huge temple of calcareous material that had not changed a bit. The spire that rose without knowing the sky was high and the shining white temple still looked sacred.

“That’s right, it’s the largest temple on this Abba continent. It’s where the Pope of the Church of Theres lives.”

“Wow!”

The children's eyes are now almost radiant. The figure was so cute that i hugged the children without realizing it.

“Come on, now you have to get ready to get off?”

“Yes!”

“Yes!”

The two children rushed to me, giving me a unique answer like their own color. Lidrian, who looked at it a little envious of it, glanced behind them.

It was a day full of happy thoughts.

It was the first time since last year’s prayer service that the city of Evaron and the central temple were built. The road comes every year, and with the ever-growing cheers of Evaron citizens and believers, our carriage safely arrived at the central temple.

“Thanks for coming the long way. Emperor Lidrian Felid Levrux, Empress Lona Lesfri Levfrux. Welcome to Theres Central Temple.”

It was the pope who first greeted us at the central temple, which arrived in three days. Behind him, the cardinal and high priests greeted us with the pope. The pope, who had done his duty with polite greetings, soon bowed to us again with a relaxed face.

“It’s been a looming time, your Majesty, and Holy mother.”

A long time ago, he was forced to take me to the temple. But hewas actually a better man than i thought, he was also called the stepfather of Lavis.

“Long time no see, Holy father. Have you been well?”

Originally, it was right for the emperor, Lidrian, to respond but Lidrian, who originally regarded the Pope as a thorn in his eye, had no intention of keeping the law, and i came forward.

Perhaps because i have the title of a saint, or because I’m so used to it, no one seems to think it’s strange.

“It’s not a routine for an old man to get sick. He’s not seriously ill enough to save his seat, so you don’t have to worry too much.”

He accepted his words with a shiver.

After I woke up, I met him in person only once to officially tell him what happened in Magnalia, a pretty good man if he wasn’t politically involved. When i was in a coma, he said he came to the system several times to examine me in spite of his busy schedule.

‘You’ve been quite old in the meantime.’

Perhaps because he struggled for seven years to deal with the deep rooted evils and corruption of the Theres church, which has grown rapidly since the invasion of the Magi, his face was wrinkled. Therefore, it was understandable that things went faster than expected.

“We ask for your understanding that Cardinal Lavis was unable to come to meet you in preparation for the ceremony.”

“It’s all right. I’m sure he’s the one involved and gas a lot to prepare for. Don’t worry.”

“Thank you for understanding.”

Then, Liliana grabbed my skirt from behind. The first place i came to seemed to be uneasy. I laughed and grabbed Liliana and Jade’s little hands one by one.

“You two…”

“You’ve never seen the children before, have you? The boy is Jade and the girl is Liliana. They’re twins and they’re six years old this year.”

The pope looked at the two little children and bent his eyes. He Bowed lightly to the children.

“It is an honor to see the hope of the future, your highness the prince, your highness the imperial princess.”

“Nice to meet you, Holy father. I’m Jade Lesprey Levrux.”

“Hello, Holy father. I’m Liliana Lesprey Levrux.”

Knowing the difficult atmosphere, the two children, who had always been in trouble, calmly introduced themselves.

‘Oh, cute!’

Liliana, who grabbed her skirt, and Jade, who put his arms back and forth, were so cute that I wanted to bite them. As both children were the prince and the princess of the Ivantian Empire, they had few men to bow politely to, there were not many opportunities to see this.

The children finished greeting shyly, and Jade quickly grabbed my hand, and Liliana hid behind Ridrian. Their cute figure made the faces of the members of the church fluttering.

Fortunately, the pope was the first to come to his senses and coughed in vain.

“Oh, no, I can't keep the precious people from far away standing. Shall we go inside? I’ve got everything in order.”

“Thank you very much.”

Following the smiling pope, beckoning inward, we shifted our steps.

This was the first long-distance outing, so the children kept moving. They didn’t say anything, perhaps because of the large number of adults, but they looked around and pulled our hands.

‘They’re a lot nicer than I thought.’

Perhaps because they were like Lidrian or because they were children, the palace often embarrassed the adults around them because they were so attentive. Still, it was reassuring that the children were calm as they came to a strange place.

Now we have passed the familiar path and arrived in a room dedicated to the emperor, which stays every year at the festival of prayer. The pope has given us a new line as always. It would not be easy to give up the workmen while they were busy with the event, but the church’s hospitality was always abundant.

“Then, make yourself at home. See you at the ceremony tomorrow.”

He bowed politely to us, and soon left. He must’ve been very busy because he was also the one involved.

“Wow! The room is white!”

“It’s as big as my father’s room!”

When the difficult customer left, i turned my head into the room with the children’s excited voices. It was still a while, religious-colored room. But I felt something missing today.

“This room is always the same.”

As soon as i entered the room, i fell into reminiscence for a moment over the busy children.

“This is the emperor’s camp. To.”

“Did I disturb you?”

“Oh, yes. I brought you.”

The place where I went out with Lidrian for the first time, where I met Lavis and regained my lost voice. Where I first fought with Lidrian, and where I found out about his kindness. It was a room with many memories in many ways.

As I stood idly looking around the room, Lidrian approached.
    Side story 2 episode 1 (157)

“Tired?”

“It’s all right. It just reminds me of the old days.”

“Oh.”

What he was thinking made him look a little embarrassed.

(T/N i think He’s embarrassed bc they had their first fight here.)

“There was no such thing as a hoodlum. Now that i think about it, I’m so embarrassed that i have nothing to say.”

He slipped my hands in doing that. I laughed unconsumed at the silent expression, ‘I’m sorry, but you know?’

“Because we were both young back then.”

He smiled face to face as I held his hand together.

Then the children rushed at us.

“Abamama, can I explore the temple later?”

“Louis and Eden are coming later, so four of us!”

“No.”

The excited twins nagged Lidrian, but worried about the children’s safety, he answered firmly. The children quickly became sullen. You must be worried about the kids, but you don't know what’s going on.

It’s not a day or two, but for my husband, who still lacks explanation, i held the children’s hands tightly and made eye contact.

“He’s saying this because he’s worried about you, so don’t be too sad. Mr Deron will be here later, so if you go around with him, you can look around then.”

Immediately the children’s faces were filled with laughter.

“Really?”

“Don’t do what the nanny tells you not to do, okay?”

“I’ll keep it! Hooray!”

The twins ran around excitedly, holding each other’s hands tightly.

“Excuse me for a moment, Your Majesty.”

Then there was a knock, and the door opened.

“Lina. No, nanny.’

There was now Lina, the wife of the marquis of Estaban, who was willing to be the nanny of the children. Now quite mature, she greeted the children, who ran with a gentle smile as usual. The children liked Lina as much as me and Lidrian.

“Nanny!”

Seven years ago, one of the many amazing news I’ve heard since i woke up was the engagement of Lina and Raven.

“In the original work, I heard that Raven and Lina had never been involved in the return story of Eris. I’ve heard the situation, but the more i think about it, the more interesting it is.”

After half a year in a coma, Lidrian let go of state affairs, Ivan, Raven and other officials Died trying to recover from the damage caused by the attack.”

It is said that even Raven, the world’s most beautiful man, died every day. At that time, Lydia allowed no one to touch me except for Eris and Lina, and such Raven was trampled in the eyes of Lina, who occasionally came in and out of the palace to take care of me. That’s why they started to pack lunch boxes and clothes whenever they came.

‘Yes, who doesn’t like our sweet Lina?’

It was also understandable that Raven, who would’ve been Loyal to the country and the imperial family for the rest of his life, fell in love with Lina and proposed to her.

Then Louis caught sight of Jade and Liliana with some envious eyes behind Lina.

“Louis, you come in too.”

When I spoke to him, the startled Lewis mumbles to Lina’s countenance. When Lina noticed it, she beckoned the child.

“Your majesty says, it's alright if you come in.”

“Yes.”

The child soon came into the room in a bright light. He greeted us with courtesy and soon approached the children. Then the twins welcomed Louis with joy.

“Louis is here too!”

“Louis! Let’s explore the temple later!”

“Really? I’m coming, too!”

The children soon seemed to forget about their surroundings and fell in love with themselves.

Louis, who is Lina’s son and Raven’s son, looked just like Raven, but the inside was just like Lina. Under the determined-looking face, a soft, friendly personality. Maybe that's why both twins got along very well with Lewis.

“Then, your majesty I’ll take these two.”

“Yes, please do good.”

Lina, who is now used to Lydia’s attitude, greeted and left the room with the noisy children.

In the hall, servants were busy organizing their luggage. Ella and Raven, who always followed us, had been away for a while to pack their bags. When Lina closed the door, they were the only two left.

It was perfect timing because a guest is coming soon. I was going to go to Ella because i thought I’d pass ‘it’ to the two of them.

But Lidrian snuck around my waist from behind.

“It's been a long time since we’ve been alone.”

“Right. I was busy working in advance for a few days away from the palace.”

“I think it’s been another month since i saw your face awake in bed. I’m sure you had some time until the next schedule, right?

He then fiddled around my lips with his finger. He looked at me with his eyes slightly down, and suddenly my heart dropped. Oh, it’s getting hot all over the room again.

“Your lips are all cracked, so I guess the carriage trip was tiring. Do you want me to moisturize you?”

His naked temptation literally burned my face.

“What are you talking about from day to day? What if someone comes at this rate!”

“I’ll let them know what happens if they dare come into the Emperor’s quarters without permission.”

“Another old habit!”

The bad habit of considering people's lives as flies’ lives in a change of mood and intentionally changed the subject.

“Oh, where are you going? You used to be more active. I’m a little disappointed these days.”

“No, because we were busy. I don’t have enough time to sleep at night, so there’s no time when we get back, we have to prepare another prayer.”

“My empress is so workaholic. People need some rest.”

No, it’s not convincing if someone who doesn’t sleep five hours a day says that.

Lidrian, who gained mana instead of mana, (?) was much stronger than before. In the first place, mana was not human power, so it had been gnawing at Lidrian’s body and spirit. But after it was changed to mana, he was incredibly energetic.

‘Well, actually, i like it. Oh, no, what am I thinking? Wake up, lona!’

At the moment, I almost opened my mouth wide, and soon shook my head in a fit of surprise. What kind of embarrassing thought is this from day to day? If we move on like this, we must’ve been able to get out of here until dinner.

‘And I’m sure I’ll doze off.’

It would be a dinner with some of the best people in the continent, but if you doze off and drop a fork, what kind of disgrace is that?

“What do you think when you’re with me?”

“Oh, i don’t think about anything. Let go of this anyway!”

“You’re lying, do you know you’re being respectful when you’re embarrassed?”

It was Lidrian who now knew so well about me. He had never tried to use it for medicine, but after nearly ten years with me, he seemed to have developed a knack.

As if he was going to read my mind, I shouted back as if I were getting closer to Lidrian.

“No! Anyway, give me this!”

-Knock, knock!

“Excuse me, Your Majesty. The Duke of Deron. May I come in?”

Then I heard the sound of saving me. I answered quickly in a bright light.

“Come in.”

Then with a sigh full of regret, Lidrian finally fell form me. With a sigh of relief, I hurried away from him and rushed to the door.

“It’s been a long time since I saw you…”

“Eris, long time no see.”

I pulled the Duke of Deron, or Eris, into the room, with open doors. Rarely embarrassed, she came in with a puzzled look.

“Uh, ah, hi. Long time no see. No, long time no see, your majesty the emperor.

Only then did I see Dylan, Aiden and their servants by their side. Caught up in the sight, I coughed in vain. He seemed to have been embarrassed.

“Welcome, Duke of Deron, Sir Deron.”

“Long time no see, Saint.”

“Hello, his majesty the Emperor, Her majesty the Empress. How have you been?”

I smiled at Auden, who greeted politely with difficult manners.

“Ah, yes. It’s been a while.”

“How are you. Aiden?”

“Thanks to your consideration, I was able to stay well.”

Aiden, a child of the two, had brown hair and pretty green eyes, as if he had mixed them half and half.

I got Eris’s permission and called in a servant to take Aiden to the room with the children. Then Aiden, who seemed mature, seemed excited.

Aiden was two years older than the twins, but in fact, when I was asleep (in a coma) and she had premarital pregnancy when she postponed her wedding. Thanks to him, Dylan survived the attack, and he almost died by her father, Earl.. Even now, Dylan is working like a dead man. Somehow, whenever I saw Aiden, the story came to mind and I always laughed.

‘I can’t believe you’re a flustered Dylan.’

In fact, I was very happy to have him with Eris, who was always desperate for life, as a collection of passion. I was really grateful for holding on to Eris, who may have wandered into the unknown future a hundred years after her return.

When I saw Eris, who escaped from a long, long return prison and smiled happily at her wedding with a loved one, I somehow ended up shedding tears in a fond mood. I knew that the memory was fabricated as a book, but to me, Eris was still a heroine of tragedy and a successful heroine who had a happy ending with power.

And now she was my best friend.

“What’s the matter with you? Are we supposed to meet today?”

“I called you. I had something to tell you.”

“Empress?”

“Yes, because of the merger.”

“Is there a problem?”

“There’s a problem, there’s a lot.”

I guess I’ve endured a lot, so I’ve got a reflex from Eris.

“No, this time the princess and prince are getting married and Eltera and Lucretia are merging. Do you know how crazy the border is because of you?”

After Eris and Dylan married, Earl Deron because a duke in recognition of his exploits in saving the world from the invasion of the Magi. However, Eris, who took over the title, hated the palace, and Dylan was also a knight, so he refused to live in a complicated system and was granted a fertile territory in the southern border area as a spy’s territory.

Thanks to this. Deron, who strives for the safety of his people before and after his return, was famous his empire's sword, which is recognized even on the continent. Eris, who wanted to be a knight, said, “I think I have achieved my dream a little.”

I expected the merger to be roughly so, but I didn’t know that patient Eris would be so furious.

“What do you mean, because of the immigrants?”
    I don’t have time to mtl the other side stories, but in the last side story they both reincarnate with their memories and meet each other when they’re in college

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  8. Deleted member 275722

Deleted member 275722 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    @Wapdyne thank you soo much for all this spoilers :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Wapdyne likes this.
  9. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Wapdyne thank you very much!! may you give to us when Lona recovery her voice and the first fight with Ridian?? :blobpeek::blobpeek:

Smile_for_me likes this.
  10. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Liliana was his first love. Then came the original FL after her demise. But when our MC transmigrated, he fell in love with her even before meeting the original FL. He was bonkers cause of Liliana's (his first love's) demise.

Smaforte12 and QwQ like this.
  11. MishaArnon

MishaArnon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought it was another doll story.
    I am just a doll,but the tyrant is obsessed with me.

12. Shkia

Shkia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So when the tyrant know her real appearance ?

Cause it kinda disappointed he love her bcs her appearance resemble Liliana

Pikiliu and 821121 like this.
  13. johnsmith12

johnsmith12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, Spoiler! :D
    The tyrant doll sounds like a love doll that looks good. :sneaky:

Shkia and lazynoodles like this.
  14. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more spoilers

15. Sgt Clonehunter

Sgt Clonehunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    If someone has spoilers -
    1) What did the maids do that got them punished by the king?
    2) How does ML change from looking at her as a 'doll' to 'Lona' the individual?

Malacat likes this.
  17. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers anymore?? How does the romance unfold

18. AkimiLj

AkimiLj Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The maids intended to bully MC a bit, because they are jealous and disdainful of her. They brought her out saying that it's by ML's order, and somehow caused MC to fall down a staircase and got badly injured. ML decapitated one of them and imprisoned the other for interrogation.
    He picked up the differences between MC and Liliana bit by bit, which was 'surprisingly okey, sometimes even intriguing'. When he saw MC was hurt, he was forced to recognize that MC was an individual person in order to stay in his right mind, because 'a hurt Liliana' would brought out his trauma. He found he still care about her after he stopped thinking of her as Liliana.

There's some imprecision in previous spoilers concerning MC's family.
    Her father was not a marquis but a viscount. The marquis was accused of treason, MC's family got framed in this case and was ruined along with that marquis family. MC'S father was accused to have provided weapons to the treasonous Marquis, but what he provided were actually common groceries such as potato. MC's family is said to be the scapegoat for the deeds of an Earl. And another Marquis, who was called 'the lacky of the dethroned emperor (ML's brother and Liliana's fiancé)', was closely related to the aforementioned Earl, and in order to survive under ML's rule, this Marquis tried to get his daughter married to ML.

19. kyanma2605

kyanma2605 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can anyone tell me the plot?

Liliana
    Lona
    Eris
    :blobflag:
    is Lona the true name of FL? if yes
    Why her face is Liliana? :blobdead: