Spoiler Touch Touch You

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the red haired girl, killed Ml first fiancée?

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  2. fatimaria

fatimaria Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers, please!

Coffea to Ell likes this.
  3. carolibarros

carolibarros Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad that there's no spoilers yet TT^TT

4. dreams28281

dreams28281 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as far as i can tell.
    idk how many years pass but he goes to france and they dont see each other for years. they are still married tho. this timeskip happens around late chapter 40s

JinxYOU likes this.
  5. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will they are divorced???

6. Pinklilyy

Pinklilyy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No they won’t.. since junhee will ask for it but leejun doesn’t want to.

7. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did she ask for a divorce? Did something happen? Also, did leejun fall for her?

harmoniche likes this.
  8. Wonder Star

Wonder Star Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's already a novel isn't it? Does anyone have some spoilers?

9. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some one give mỏe spoiler plsss

10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers plss:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

11. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he neglects her for 3 years. He goes to France & never contact her. She meets him there when she enters a wine-something competition. But he doesn't really show much of his feelings for her (cuz he's so paranoid over his past fiancee/he's afraid he will bring bad luck to her) so she is disappointed in him.

Yes he already love her even before he left to France. But he's an idiotic clueless guy who is also full of paranoias.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  12. Jevanka926

Jevanka926 Grumpy and Awkward <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, thank you ❤️❤️❤️

SilverSoul1 likes this.
  13. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    I kinda hate it that
    she forgives him way too easily. I mean, yeah he never cheated, but he left her for years, never contact her, neglect his duties as a husband, estranged her, came back when he heard she had an accident, and beg his dad not to ask for them to divorce only after she said she wanted to divorce.
    Such a lucky guy who gets away from complicated things pretty easily. FL is definite the one of the strongest FL ever for still always seem happy, smiling, & giving him a chance after all what he did to her. He's not bad, but he's not a good partner either.

14. SilverSoul1

Reading List:
    Link
    Because the longer he spend time with her, they more he feels like touching her and wish to get closer to her. But he's afraid that what happened to his ex fiancee will happen to her too. The FL did had an accident before she went to France. Fortunately, she wasn't hurt. But at that moment he feels like it's better to distance himself from her.

And no, he did not beg on his knees to her when she ask for a divorce, he only does that to his father. I can't remember but if I'm not mistaken, he hugs her from behind when he ask her not to divorce him

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  15. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i understood the story correctly from the few translated chapters and the indonesian raws from the official site (tho i don't know indonesian but just used some MTL), I think,
    ML keeping a distance with FL in the first few chapters was mainly because of what the shaman/talisman said to him before that the woman he likes/loves will be in danger when he is close to them (tho he don't believe in omens) and what happened after to his former GF who died (tho i don't know how exactly she died).
    I'm still waiting for the translations to pick up.

Elisee, Sumoliz and Rylee56059 like this.
  16. Piglove

Piglove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, im from Indonesia, but im not fluent in english so bare with me hehe..

I'll try to explain this part. It's in manhwa chapter 62, i read it in LINE webtoon, language = indonesia

There ML meet and have a conversation with his friend (which is also FL friend i think).

His friend saying that Rachel (FL) unlike her face, is not like usual women. And there ML tell his friend not to call FL as Rachel because calling her like that making the friend and FL look close and familiar (he got possesive hehe, even though his face doesnt really show it)

His friend said that FL is incredible because she can make ML confused, and he tell ML to treat her right. He said that FL became like that (asking for divorce i think) because ML ignores FL for 3 years (when ML went to paris).

Then this friend ask ML like "although this is a natural thing, is it true that your wife like you?", And ML answered that he dont know.
    Then this friend asking again, how about him (ML) does he like his wife (FL)? And ML answered ".. that, i also dont know"
    *So here we can know that Lee Jun (ML) doesn't know her heart and his heart, he is not sure whether Junhee (FL) like him or not, and he is also not sure whether he himself (ML) like Junhee or not.

Then this friend said "Stupid, make sure your heart first. Thats why your wife became like that."
    ML answered "I think I like her, but seems like its not love, im confused."

Then this friend asking again "don't you feel she is like a little sister to you?"
    ML answered "do you think you want to kiss your little sister? (Meaning he dont think junhee as his little sister, because he want to kiss her. As far as i know in korea there is a saying that if you want to kiss someone it means you like her romantically)

Then this friend asking again "Then why dont you want a divorce?"
    ML replied that it's seems like he can't if its not Junhee (FL). That's why he doesn't want a divorce. And that now he feel unusual and as if something really chaotic.

So this friend tell ML to fix his relationship from the first button (it means from to fix it from the scratch, from the start, something like that)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  17. tehpucukharum

tehpucukharum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually about talisman thing, the father in law said to ML that they are the talisman for each other, so they shouldn't keep a distance. When they together a good thing will happen something like that. And when suddenly they have a long distance, bad thing will happen to Junhee (Rachel)
    I'm indonesian.

18. Piglove

Piglove Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's because he believe that woman who close to him will be harmed or getting misfortune and he cant risk Junhee safety even its only 1% chance.
    There was 2 accident happened to Junhee before Leejun choose to go to france
    1. FL almost got hit by someone using hoverboard and fell on the asphalt when she was running (exercise) to clear her mind and this happened in front of him. Actually this is a minor accident and she only hurt her knee.
    2. FL almost had a car accident (really almost) while she telling him on the phone that she will met him in 5 seconds. And that also happened in front of Leejun.

There also other accident to other women that happened far before that.
    - His first fiancee dead (sorry but i forgot how)
    - His friend named Seonhwa (actress with red hair) also got in a car accident when she was with him in the same car and she was the only one injured.

- He also believes that he is so lucky that woman around him will be unlucky (believing like he will suck other's luck)
    - He dont know yet that the fortune teller actually said that he is also junhee's talisman that can prevent her death.

19. karaa00000

karaa00000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link