Spoiler Thorns Piercing Me/나를 찌르는 가시

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Spoiling Queen, Feb 26, 2021.

1. JustARandomNeko

JustARandomNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm going to write their names since it kinda sounds weird when I just write FL and ML.

Hee-su = FL
    Kalix = ML

The Kalix and Hee-su left the city. Hee-su doesn't know why Kalix is angry and Kalix was angry because Hee-su looked like she was playing around with men. It was hard for Hee-su to understand what Kalix says since Kalix rarely talks to other people. It's easier to pick up words if there are two people having a conversation. Kalix only talks to Hee-su, but to Hee-su, it was like solving a riddle to understand what he is trying to say to her.

At one point, a guy named Carlos appears and he's a 25 yr old silver-haired paladin. He tells Kalix to come back to the Temple and that the Temple might reform. This will allow Kalix to come back innocent since he killed the former Pope for being evil. Since the temple is reforming, they will allow former paladins who had sinned (have a relationship with women) to return to the temple. Kalix wanted to get some water and told Carlos to watch over Hee-su. While Kalix was gone, Hee-su tried to communicate with Carlos by giving him a fruit. Carlos wasn't sure what to do and showed Hee-su one of his collections. It was a cell phone.

Some time passed and somehow Hee-su was able to speak again, but it was only simple and short words. When Kalix came back, he heard Carlos's voice thinking that Carlos was talking to himself. But he noticed that Hee-su was also talking and calling Carlos by his name. Hee-su told Carlos her name. Kalix was upset that he missed this important moment of his life when Hee-su was able to speak again. He was jealous of how he was patiently waiting to be the first to hear Hee-su speak, but it was taken away by Carlos.

Kalix came back and didn't like Hee-su being close to Carlos. While Hee-su was saying random words that she knew, they were pretty surprised how Hee-su knew that many words. But Kalix wasn't interested in Hee-su and Carlos getting along. He was just really upset and jealous that time. The next morning, Carlos was about to leave. He told Kalix to be careful with Hee-su because she could be pregnant (since they kept doing it) and Kalix had to think about his future. He didn't have a future at first, but after meeting Hee-su, his thoughts changed.

I think Kalix is considering returning back to the Temple but he also wanted to take Hee-su with him. But he was more worried about Hee-su's status and how she can't be caught since she's a foreigner. If she does, she could be burned and thrown out of the city. Kalix thought about contraceptives that were commonly sold in the town, but he also wanted to start a family with Hee-su. Kalix thought about his future with Hee-su and didn't want to raise his child the same way he was raised. He also thought about what Hee-su would say if she knew that she could be pregnant and refuse to give birth to his child. As Kalix was having those thoughts, Hee-su was playing around with the phone. Hee-su has two phones now. She turned it on and saw that there was service. So she attempted to call the number, but the network wasn't in service.

Kalix told Hee-su that she might be pregnant and that he was sorry. Hee-su didn't understand what he said, but his face looked serious. She thought that Kalix was saying that he will abandon her. So Hee-su thinks back to the cell phone and thought maybe it could be possible for her to return home since she was able to get a signal. Kalix told Hee-su that he will take responsibility for her and the baby. He said "I will take all of the responsibility. You and our baby. I'll make you live in a nice place. I'll buy you what you want and let you eat what you want to eat every day. I'll protect you by your side for life. So that you can live without any worries. You tried to take advantage of me... But you probably weren't a bad girl in the first place either. I think so. I'll understand everything. Maybe... Maybe you weren't a prostitute. No, that doesn't matter anymore. Really, it doesn't matter."

smeilia, KiseonYi, syofiaa and 39 others like this.
  2. Nessnessi

Nessnessi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone please explain to me why she ran away the day of their wedding? And is the evil looking green haired knight a love rival?

3. JustARandomNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    Edit: Changed the kiss picture to a higher quality

So there were things I noticed about the novel, but I wasn't sure if it was obvious to everyone.
    Foreigners/Strangers are people who are from another world.

They don't belong in the current world that they're in and people (or at least paladins and the temple) know about their existence. It looks like all foreigners are considered a devil and cell phones are considered as the devil's item. They are considered a devil or evil because they can turn into Mannock once they die. But if they survive, they usually become criminals. That's why people in this world might not like them in this story.

I can't remember where I left off so I'll just name them by part 1, 2, etc.
    Continuing on from my previous spoiler ~
    6. Poor love leaves scars
    I think Kalix was swimming in the lake/waterfall nearby. He tried to call Hee-su a few times, but she didn't pay attention. Kalix always wanted Hee-su to say his name so he tried to get her to say his name, but she didn't respond. Kalix took the phone away from Hee-su and made Hee-su say his name so he would return the phone. Kalix refused and told Hee-su to go wash up together at the waterfall. Hee-su refused and asked for the phone. Kalix didn't want to give it back. Hee-su tried to jump and take the phone back, but since Kalix was tall, Hee-su failed to take it back. Kalix thought Hee-su was cute while trying to take the phone back so he plans on bothering her like this more often.

Kalix starts to tease Hee-su by pretending to lower the phone for her to grab. But as she jumped to reach for the phone, she missed and fell into the lake/waterfall. Hee-su didn't know how to swim. When Kalix realized she couldn't swim or float, he quickly jumped in to save her. Hee-su was tightly holding on to Kalix since she didn't like the cold water. Idk how to describe this part, but I guess Kalix was playing/swimming in the water while Hee-su was holding on to Kalix. The water was too cold for Hee-su, but the temperature was alright for Kalix. Hee-su hated the water and was scared because she thought she almost died from drowning. After Kalix realized that Hee-su didn't like the water, he decided to kiss her and she kissed back.

[​IMG]

After that, they got out of the water. Hee-su was trembling because she was cold. And the first thing she was looked for was the phone LOL. Kalix got some clothes to cover Hee-su since she was cold and tried to call out to her, but Hee-su was more focused on looking for the phone. She saw that the phone was close to the water and it was soak/wet so she cried. Kalix doesn't understand why Hee-su was upset(he thought it was okay for the phone to get wet since it's not like paper) and tries to comfort her. He tries to reach out for Hee-su so he can wipe her tears, but she slapped his hand away and told him to "go away". Kalix was shocked to hear those words from Hee-su and he was sad that he couldn't wipe her tears or help her change her wet clothes.

Later they're at a Temple in Lyon(?) and Hee-su caught a cold. People in the temple knew Kalix and were willing to accept him (he's a wanted man for killing the Pope). Kalix never wanted to return to the temple, but he had to because of Hee-su. He thinks it's unfair that her body is weak (since she got a cold from wet clothes). Kalix left the room to go see Archbishop Francis. But Archbishop was waiting for Kalix in the Chapel where Kalix killed the former Pope (Joseph). Before the Pope died, people thought the Pope was faithful to God. But after he took charge, the number of Mannock and Foreigners (people from another world) came pouring in. When foreigners died, they become mannock. If foreigners survived, they would become criminals. That's why people didn't like foreigners. I think the former Pope would open the dark hall (aka a black hole) to let all the foreigners in once a month and slowly increased to once a week. This was all done to increase the donations and power for the temple.

Kalix walks into the chapel and sees Francis. Francis was an ordinary-looking young man with brown hair. Francis will soon become the Pope. Francis was glad to see Kalix again. Francis told Kalix that there will be a trial held in Lyon city to uncover the truth of the former Pope, but that was only in name. Kalix knew that the Temple was in a power struggle and everyone was fighting for power. The former pope was the same since he hired mercenaries for their blue flame powers and gave them a new identity.

From here, I kinda got confused whenever they mentioned Mannock or Foreigners.
    Francis knew Kalix had a woman. He plans on getting rid of the oath (of not getting married) so Kalix can come back to the Temple. More faithful paladins (regardless if they're married or not) = less Mannock. Francis wanted Mannock (or Foreigners) not to exist anymore. It seemed that Francis wasn't aware that Kalix brought a foreign woman. Kalix said that Mannock (or foreigners?) can't completely disappear. Francis said to think of them as wild beasts since they keep unexpectedly popping up (because of the black hole) and there will be a time where citizens need to be more careful of (foreign) criminals than mannock. Then Francis told Kalix to think about Hee-su's position once she becomes Kalix's wife. He would need to rush the ceremony, hold it in the temple they're currently in so Francis will be the witness (and turn into a blind eye about their first night since unmarried man and woman cannot be in the same bedroom). Because Hee-su is an unidentified foreigner, getting married to Kalix would give her an identity. Francis was worried about Kalix and his wife.

Because of what Francis said, Kalix agreed and asked to restore his position as a Knight. Francis was surprised and asked why. Kalix said that if he were to be executed at the trial, then Hee-su would get a pension and inherit all his wealth. Francis gave Kalix a piece of advice "Poor love often ends with scars." But all Kalix thinks about is Hee-su and asked Francis to arrange a wedding ceremony ASAP.

I haven't gotten to that spoiler part yet. If you read Mmie's post #66 earlier, Kalix thought that Hee-su was having an affair with him because he saw a picture of a man on the phone.

At that time, Hee-su was hiding in the bathroom so she can use the phone in peace. She had three signal bars and was able to connect, but the person she called was rude and hung up on her because she didn't understand the language Hee-su was speaking (English) since the person only understood French (not the same as the world she's currently in). Since her call was unsuccessful, she decided to send a text message to all the contacts in the phone. Hee-su doesn't remember her mom's phone number because she recently changed it (I think). So she typed a text message to everyone to let them know about her situation (getting transported to another world). Being in the bathroom was the only time where Hee-su can be alone (I think). Kalix came into the bathroom to see how Hee-su is doing and took the phone away thinking that she's playing on it. Hee-su tries to take the phone back, but Kalix accidentally tapped on the phone and a picture of a man appeared.

Kalix was mad when he saw the picture and noticed that Hee-su was hiding in the bathroom so he thought she was having an affair with him. That's when he decided to throw her into the wasteland. I'll include more details about this part in my next post. After a while, he felt bad and brought her back. I think he was still set on marrying Hee-su. Hee-su thought it would be better to leave Kalix before he abandons her again. Kalix felt bad about throwing her into the wasteland so he gave Hee-su a lot of gifts and took her to the city. Hee-su uses this time to figure out a plan to leave Kalix before he abandons her again. Hee-su didn't find out about the wedding until she looked at the gifts (expensive necklace, ring, dress, flowers) that she got from Kalix. She thought Kalix loves her, but she refuses to believe it. That happened to be on the day or the day before the wedding. I really don't remember the dates well. So she decided to run away because she didn't want to be treated like a pet dog waiting to be thrown away.

I don't think he ever appeared in the novel.

I kinda skipped the flashback parts of the story. I think I started to read from book 4 where Hee-su and Kalix were sleeping in the cave in the manhwa before entering the city. There are some parts that are different from the manhwa like Hee-su never got a fever in the manhwa before Kalix teleported with her to the temple. He teleported with her because she was cold.

There were 2 time skips. The first one was after Hee-su ran away which skipped 3 years later. The second one was after Hee-su gave birth to her first child (3 years later). But from what I've read before and after those time skips, that green hair guy was never mentioned in the novel.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    smeilia, syofiaa, Sehzan and 34 others like this.
  4. Jazmin 13

Jazmin 13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DROPPING THOSE SPOILERS!!!! I need to know more about Kalix's feelings after she ran away, MY HEART! . What happened after that? Omgg I'm so anxious, I need more pls

syofiaa likes this.
  5. JustARandomNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    They're at a temple and a doctor came in to check on Hee-su's health. She didn't have a fever, but they think it might have to do with blood circulation so they recommended her to exercise more and massage her arms and legs. Hee-su didn't know where she is right now, but she's was pretending to sleep. Kalix knew Hee-su was awake that time. He said it was better that she's pretending to sleep instead of staring at him ever since the phone incident. He would prefer if Hee-su slapped him instead of the cold treatment. Then he started to massage Hee-su just like what the doctor recommended. He saw dirt on Hee-su's foot so he started to clean her foot and between her toes with a wet towel and made her pretend to wake up. Kalix pointed to the bathroom and asked if she wanted to wash. Hee-su nodded and pulled him into the bathroom. (Yes, the details ended right here)

A few days later, Hee-su went to check on the phone (since it got wet) to see if it worked. After turning on the phone, instead of one signal bar, there were three. So Hee-su tries to call the number and it got connected. The person she called was speaking in French. Hee-su asked for help in English, but the lady on the phone hung up. She started to type a message about her situation of how she got transported to another world, her passport number and personal info, and wrote to "please send the message to the embassy of South Korea". When she clicked on something (idk what it was), she heard some French words and realized that the language here was similar to French. But she remembered that the French woman from the mines said she couldn't understand the watchmen and the only thing that was similar was curse words. Kalix came in and took the phone away from Hee-su before she was able to send the message. The phone was about to die. Then Kalix accidentally tapped on the phone and a picture of a guy appeared. A little more detail about this scene is in post #72 Hee-su's Attempt Using The Phone.

Kalix was mad and broke the phone in half. Kalix thinks that Hee-su is having an affair with him. Hee-su doesn't understand why he's mad. But seeing how angry Kalix was, Hee-su hid the other phone. But Kalix saw what she was doing and broke the other (last) one. Hee-su still doesn't understand why he's angry. Kalix said he felt like human trash. Hee-su calls Kalix by his name. Kalix didn't want her to say his name with her dirty mouth so he grabs Hee-su by the neck, but didn't try to choke her. Kalix said, "I didn't mean to spare someone like you. A girl like you, an immoral and promiscuous... woman like you. I didn't live for a day like this. Sleeping with a woman, beating a citizen! I didn't do this out of my will!(?) But now you committed adultery! I! Before I met you, I wasn't like this. I feel more muddy than trash.(?) You made me like this."

Kalix let go of Hee-su. He thought he shouldn't be with an unfaithful woman. He thinks back to his real mother and how she was just his father's overnight partner. Kalix said that he can't be responsible for Hee-su anymore. Kalix led (or should I say dragged?) Hee-su into a dark basement with a cave-like road. He dragged her like he was going to slaughter a cow. He didn't seem to care if Hee-su was hurt or not. After Kalix let her go to unlock a door, Hee-su realized that he's returning her back to the wasteland just like how they first met.

Kalix said that meeting Hee-su was the worst thing in his life and threw her out the door. Hee-su fell to the floor and tried to run back to the door, but the door was closed by the time she got there. Hee-su knocked on the door and called Kalix many times, but there was no answer. Hee-su felt despair and it was worse than losing her first friend/ally. She started to cry. On the other side of the door, Kalix heard her cries and his heart was torn. He also wanted to cry. Kalix didn't want to leave the door. He was afraid that he would never see Hee-su again if she gets eaten by a mannock or taken by a bad guy. He thinks back to the things he was used to with Hee-su like her scent and touch. If those feelings all disappear, he wouldn't remain, but he didn't want to think of that happening.

My heart hurts from reading this part...

This happened at the end of book 7. The Runaway Bride which is also the end of volume 1.
    A guard (I think) came in to ask Kalix why Hee-su ran away alone in a rush in the morning. The guard thought Hee-su would come back so no one stopped her. Kalix knew that Hee-su shouldn't be alone since she can't survive with him. But the person who was delivering the wedding dress said Hee-su wasn't in her room, Kalix panicked and ran to the room. All her stuff was gone. He checked the drawers and saw that the ID pendant and the pearl necklace were gone. So he was convinced that she ran away. He ran to the square where he took Hee-su a few days ago (I think) where you can get teleported to another city/town for a fee, but couldn't find her. After realizing that he can't see Hee-su anymore, his world turned into black darkness.

smeilia, syofiaa, Sehzan and 32 others like this.
  6. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much!! What happen after he thrown her out to wasteland? Did he know in the end that she didn’t cheat on him?

7. Yumiko Heartfilia

Yumiko Heartfilia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That's literally so sad.... Iam crying here :cry::cry:

8. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you. So they will only be reunited after three years? how will this reunion be?

NocturnalLa77ie likes this.
  9. Jazmin 13

Jazmin 13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am crying, my heart is aching, rn I'm a mix of emotions, thank you so much for sharing these spoilers, I wanna know how their reunion will be, I can't believe he treated her like that!

10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wow I was watching this thread? Forgot about this lol. Anyways, thank you to those who provided spoilers:blob_pompom:. I organized the Table of Contents so just check that out if you don’t want to go through the whole thread looking for spoilers. Since I’m not caught up with the story and just read the spoilers that are here, it’s not really in order (chronologically).

syofiaa, Mi shiru, Deecchi and 2 others like this.
  11. ValriaIness

ValriaIness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!

As expected of the title "thorns piercing me", the misunderstandings and tearful moments are like thorns piercing my heart... I would totally wanna know how they solve the misunderstandings.

Since i come over from the manhwa so, novel readers, please clear me if I'm wrong i will edit the post later.

Now, on to what i always do in spoiler threads, summarising information i have with manhwa and spoilers from kind hearted readers.:

- MC, a hairdresser has a terrible past with her mother ignoring her(because she is unwanted child) and etc. The mother is getting remarried and being happy, MC is unhappy because reasons (complex emotions about why you are happy and i am not because you are) quit her job to travel.
    -(from manhwa, novel might have something different) On the way back to korea, the plane got summoned(or past through dimension, or something not explained as of manhwa/spoilers) and MC got stranded in an unknown world.
    -The discovery of mannock, foreigners and the blue flame that kills mannocks. Mannocks=zombie, foreigners=people who came from another world, blue flame=paladins (or knights) who welds the flame and can burn mannocks to death. Basically foreigners when they have red eyewhite, and they die, they become mannocks, so foreigners can only work inside a mine where they can monitor the situation.
    -MC meets friend, Minju, works at mine together, then some accident happened in the mines, both of them escape together.
    -Minju showing sign of turning into mannock, both of them meets robbers, Minju sacrifice herself and saved MC, kills herself and turn into mannock. This got MC traumatised and made her unable to speak.
    -MC runs away but at the end still got caught by another robber.
    -(begining of manhwa/novel) MC got tied onto a chair, almost got assaulted but mannocks manage to get into the cabin, ML walks in, saved MC.
    -Unable to understand each other, MC (in desperation to stay alive) cling onto ML while he keep chasing her away.
    -After some time, ML got too irritated holds MC by her shirt and the shirt rips off, and got arouse by the sight ofbher body. In manhwa, MC realise ML is not used to this and kiss him. In novel, MC decided to give him a blowjob (19+ novel... Woo~ intense!).
    -MC proceeds to cling onto his luggage so ML won't abandoned her. While ML has given up "convincing" MC to leave.
    -ML's past: illegitimate son of a noble, the father brought him back to the house because the wife didn't give birth to a son. The wife isn't happy about it. Then the father died, the wife "ask" ML to return to the temple. ML who didn't want to be the heir went and become a knight (paladin). One day, (idk what the pope did, there isn't any info on this other than the pope is evil) ML killed the pope and he became a wanted man. He swore not to go back to the city(where he came from) to atone for his sins.
    -ML's misunderstanding about MC: thinks she is a prostitute because being a female foreigner=mine worker or prostitute. He thinks MC is "a lot" of experience as him being a virgin and all.

====
    I was writing the continuation of the spoilers from the novel but... Its kinda... Hard to summarised because too much things out from context (i mean i didnt read the novel and the manhwa isn't so far just yet) a few points to highlight (the order might be wrong) :

-Had their first night. (someone pointed out that MC is not a virgin but ML is, given that MC is older than ML, i think that's normal)
    -MC (somehow, because i am a bit confused this part) got a phone and tries to contact whoever is in the contact list to contact the korean embassy(not her phone, the phone belongs to someone else with another guy is background, i think it's the phone owner's bf or something)
    -ML misunderstands and gets angry, breaks the phone and throws her into the wasteland and regrets and got her back.
    -ML having some sort of complex being an illegitimate son born from adultery. But his love is like some form of unhealthy obsession where like where MC touch and stuff (kinda like yandere but not exactly) wouldn't bare the thought of MC leaving his side.
    -ML is preparing their wedding and MC is not so sure (because she still can't understand the language and what's happening) runs away before the wedding.
    -time skip 3 years later, gets their reunion.

++++++

I am not going to continue on summarising after this because still too little info to share. Like how they reunited and resolve the misunderstanding and etc. And yes, i left out A LOT, like how they got into town and stuff, i suggest reading this:
    I don't think i did a great job in summarising as usual. I hope it clears a bit of confusion at the start of the story.
    I shall await for spoilers~
    Thanks for all the spoilers in advance :D

12. JustARandomNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    She was only out in the wasteland for a few minutes. He does bring Hee-su back in and regrets his actions.

I think so. I think it was revealed in Book 9: Only love is over or Book 10: The meaning of marriage. This was after the 3-year time skip and Hee-su can perfectly speak and understand French. She wanted to know what made Kalix upset and Kalix didn't want to tell her the reason (picture of a man) or bring it up since he wants to bury it in the past. So she takes her to see Carlos (who now owns 12 phones). She borrows a random phone to show Kalix that the phone screen shows whatever the owner wants and that she is not the owner of the phone. I think from there, Kalix understands why there was a picture of a man on the phone at that time.

It was kinda sad, but I won't go over the details for now since my memory isn't good and I forgot to take notes :blobsad:
    Hee-su's new name is Becky (Taken from Baek and now works at a restaurant in Paris (not Earth). The new Pope (previously Archbishop Francis) came to visit Paris and Kalix is assigned to be one of his guards. He looks different from before, but I forgot the details. All I remember was that he has short(er?) hair. Hee-su sees the Pope and stares at him because he looks familiar. Kalix was staring at Hee-su because she looked familiar. They both recognized each other, but Hee-su is trying to avoid Kalix. I think it was later that night, Kalix went to visit her room, stripped her, and checked if she has stretch marks on her stomach which would be the proof that she gave birth to a child since Kalix thinks that Hee-su ran away because she loves another man.

Oh, I thought I mentioned it before.
    The former Pope used to create dark halls (aka black holes) to let foreigners come into their world. It used to be once a month and slowly increase to once a week. Because more foreigners = more people to turn into mannocks = more fear = more people donating money to the temple to get rid of them = more power for the temple. He also hired mercenaries with blue flames to become paladins too. Even if they're bad people, they can get a new identity from the Temple.

Not sure if it was clear in the novel. But Kalix did ask Hee-su if it was her first time doing it, but changed his mind because he couldn't handle the answer. Hee-su did have a boyfriend for 3 years, but the boyfriend decided to break up because Hee-su didn't want to marry or wasn't interested in marriage while they were dating. So the boyfriend broke up with Hee-su and Hee-su was heartbroken. I think it was written that she was afraid to be in a relationship after the breakup.

Yup. Sounds about right. Because the call was successful but she got hung up by a lady, she tried to send a text to all those people. In the novel, it was written that the phone belonged to a man. I forgot if it said English man or a middle-aged man.

13. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh thank you so much!! Kinda feel bad for MC to got misunderstood like that and need to wait 3 years to clear everything up.

DOHere likes this.
  14. Nessnessi

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the baby a girl or a boy?!
    How was the father's reaction after seeing his baby?!

ariane09 and Jazmin 13 like this.
  15. Jazmin 13

Jazmin 13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know that too!
    Btw, thank you so much for doing this, can't wait to read more spoilers ❤️

Nessnessi likes this.
  16. JustARandomNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    I was confused for a bit. But I understood why you both asked after rereading my previous post.
    Sorry for the confusion ><

Hee-su wasn't pregnant during the 3-year time skip. She was really stressed to the point where her menstruation stopped so she couldn't get pregnant. It was kinda obvious how someone can be stressed when they get transported into another world, unknown language, zombies exist, criminals are everywhere, all the guys want to rape you, your only friend in that world died to save you, getting whipped at the mines, thrown into the wasteland by your savior, and treated like a pet dog. But after leaving Kalix and settle down in Paris, her menstruation went back to normal.

For those who are curious about the child... I don't have much detail since they don't mention it often. I haven't read past Book 12: Living with you since I've been busy with school:blobsad:
    After they decided to marry, they wanted to have kids ASAP since Hee-su is 8 years older than Kalix. She's 31. He's 23. While Kalix was away for leading the paladin training (I think that's what it was called?), Hee-su realized she was pregnant and waited for Kalix to come back. He didn't come back for a long time, but didn't have a way to contact him. I think the butler had to secretly send the news to Kalix so he would return faster. Sorry, I don't remember Kalix's reaction when he came back.

Anyways, I think it was Book 11: The circumstances of the mother and the master ended with Hee-su just gave birth to a son and Book 12. Living with you was another 3-year time skip. So Hee-su is 34 and Kalix is 26 now. I'm at the point where Hee-su is pregnant with her third child and she already has two sons. The first one is Reynold and the second one is Christopher. There were no details about them. But they were invited back to the Clovis Mansion/House because Hee-su gave birth to a son so they moved in.

smeilia, KiseonYi, syofiaa and 47 others like this.
  17. Nessnessi

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much and good luck with school.

18. mixordia

mixordia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks!!

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  19. Jazmin 13

Jazmin 13 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu sm for replying!
    I've been also busy with school, I'm currently overwhelmed, I totally understand, take your time! Don't stress yourself out, good luck with school! I wish you all the best! ❤️

20. JustARandomNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you ~

Anyways, I replaced/added pictures in my other posts, but I'll put them here too if it's too much work to go back and find it.

I forgot to include this detail for Book 4.
    This is when Hee-su and Kalix were in that cave. Instead of Hee-su being unconscious with a fever, she was cold and Kalix felt bad. That's when he decided to make the magic circle with blue flames. Hee-su was scared of going inside the magic circle, but Kalix reassures her that it's okay.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

syofiaa, Ilana, MLisMyHubby and 25 others like this.