LCD Kidnapped Dragons

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by MangoGuy, Dec 31, 2020.

1. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kidnapped-dragons/

NU Description:
    A certain story of a regressor, that became the guardian of baby dragons.

Mango Description:
    Yu Jitae has to continuously go through the destruction of the world repeatedly. No matter how powerful he becomes or how unconventionally he tries to approach the issue, the human world always gets destroyed. Demons? Well, they are bad but.. The root of the destruction is always these four dragons who visit the Earth for their adolescence training. What if... he takes in these young dragons and actually become their guardian? Protect them from all harm and ensure their safety? Surely, as an iron-willed man, he could stay rational, and not develop any feelings towards them. Pch! Let's try this method.

2. Mantrazz

Mantrazz The Lord Upgrade D Biggest Baddest Spammer Around

Reading List:
    Link
    I read a particular review that has got me interested.

3. skyfall3250

skyfall3250 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks like a good one. I'll read!

4. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this story a lot. OP main character, but he's in a SoL story. So it's a balance of fitting in and saving the world. Add in 4 cute girls, each with their own trait, and you get a vibrant story that's sort of like Idolm@ster. First step, improving the relation between an emotionally-dead guy and 4 dragons at the most memorable time of their life.

5. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    I look forward to Jitae's growth and regaining his sense of humanity. Also the development of the family

FHandsome likes this.
  6. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    A rather soothing chapter this!

7. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    c68 is probably better handled than most CN on this site

8. JFallDesu

JFallDesu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup, now waiting for c69, after binge reading this novel the whole morning...

yogesh12 likes this.
  9. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    Welcome aboard

10. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those interested, this novel has a bunch of illustrations, I'll just put them here:

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. MangoGuy

MangoGuy Rambling Mango

Reading List:
    Link
    If you have them in your house, of course you are motivated to stop the world from ending.

JaydenBlaze and kyoshijiro like this.
  12. number 999

number 999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does it have action or just the slice of life type?

13. Blitz

Blitz ⛈️ awakened from the reverie❄️

Reading List:
    Link
    Mostly slice of life. The action scenes are pretty brief

kyoshijiro and number 999 like this.
  14. jacobpaige

jacobpaige Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    C1: "Korea was treated the way oil-producing countries were treated" Invaded, slaughtered and oppressed by puppet dictators owing allegiance to larger, more militarily established nations?

I wonder why he didn't live on the island. It feels like a waste of resources to pay for presumably expensive teleports to ferry employees back and forth every night.

C2: "he kidnapped them and locked them inside an underground labyrinth." Why not just send them to another dimension instead? Like maybe their home one? Or one with heavy dragon influence? Other than the comedy reasons of course ;)

C3: So, you could say that she da Bom... ;)

Bad puns aside, I wonder why the translator didn't simply translate her name. Seasonal names aren't that uncommon.

C4: He's going to need to get a bigger place if he wants all five of them to live there.

“I’ll make it again next time.” lol. This is what happens when you don't speak up ;)

C5: “Ahjussi, come eat dinner.” lol. Coward ;)

C6: “Ahjussi is looking for a disciple.” I figured that would be the best solution. Overpowering her would only really work if you were offering that power to her.

C7: I wonder if they'll wind up joining the school at some point. There's no sign of it so far, but it seems odd for the school to even exist if they don't.

C9: "Bom was busy from the morning and inside the curved kitchen [...] Yu Jitae looked for his copy, but it had already left for his job." Traitor ;)

C11: I wonder if this counts as cannibalism ;)

C13: “The thing is, I have never seriously considered magic.” lol. Then why did she pick that major?

C15: “Next time, kill them at a place with no eyes.” lol. She's asking the wrong person if she wants normal advice ;)

C16: "It was a young child acting slightly immaturely." Attempted murder is slight immaturity?

C17: "He should’ve blocked her mouth." lol. Yep. Now people will be super disappointed when she turns them all down ;)

C18: “Don’t come in.” lol.

So, why do his coworkers not comment on the physical similarities between him and Yeorum's guardian? Or the fact that he has the same family name as Yeorum?

C23: "Now, he didn’t feel anything even after thinking back on those times" Then what was the point of having her sense his emotions during the story?

C24: I wonder if Guardian has a special meaning for dragons that the MC isn't aware of.

C26: “……you liar.” lol. So she did know ;)

C30: I wonder if she'll try to drag the MC into this ;)

C32: Honestly thought he'd at least try to save her since she was still alive.

C34: lol. That protector is seriously bad at reading stories XD

C36: “The protagonist’s sister is the final villain.” lol. She's a true villain ;)

C37: Wouldn't she be able to solve the cube easily simply by reversing the moves she used to mess it up? Her memory is perfect, so she can certainly remember them all.

"Bom liked teasing ahjussi." And thus a sadist was born ;)

C38: Lol. Her sadism is extending to sales clerks now ;)

C45: I wonder how her mom is going to react when she gets home and starts insisting that the MC is her father ;)

C47: Why would he ever need a sword? Even if his skill was somehow sealed, his fists are likely stronger than that sword.

So, how did he fire a bow while standing close enough to the table that his arm could be stabbed into it?

I saw it coming, but was kinda hoping I was wrong. I read this for the slice of life aspects, not the horror/grimdark/drama type stuff.

C55: If she knows exactly who he is, then why didn't she recognize his name before?

C58: “Guardian Yu Jitae… knees are heavy… assumed to be due to adhesive capsulitis…” lol.

C61: “What made you think that way.” Isn't that just SOP when dealing with demons? There's nothing partiularly new or original there. He's done it himself in the past.

C64: “This month’s allowance…” They have an allowance? I thought they were allowed to buy whatever they wanted without caring about the cost?

I feel like some extremely unfortunate soul in the future is going to destroy one of those necklaces.

C69: That sounds a lot like Hell...

I wonder when he'll get around to actually training the red dragon.

mewth and kyoshijiro like this.
  15. Jarhead._.Lee

Jarhead._.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone wanna spoil who Yu Jitae ends up with? Gyeoul best baby

16. animefan4004

animefan4004 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I looked up spoilers from Korean readers and apparently the person he gets together with is Bom/Spring, the green dragon.

iamwhoami, globalafair and kyoshijiro like this.
  17. Jarhead._.Lee

Jarhead._.Lee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    expected that, but yay!

kyoshijiro and Magnus183 like this.
  18. Magnus183

Magnus183 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same...

Expected, but yay!

kyoshijiro likes this.
  19. Whakatewhinau

Whakatewhinau Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is 6th iteration Bom the thing trying to make the 7th iteration MC more miserable?

20. Derpy Flamingo

Derpy Flamingo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone have the raws past chapter 323?

Fakeine likes this.