Spoiler I’ll Be The Warrior’s Mother 용사의 어머니가 되겠습니다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by _potato, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Shanya

Shanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. But I'm not sure yet how many since the status of the novel is still ongoing but there was a queue in the novel where you can purchase advance chapters and there were about 3 side stories already. I tried purchasing them but I kept getting an error message so idk what's up

2. DarkeAOU

DarkeAOU Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, there were four chapters in a row where they repeated the exact same scene, with identical text, and closed the "chapter" with a keysmash that, again, they repeated in every one of those four chapters. The original chapter that scene came from was posted two chapters before, and originally contained around three scenes.

To put it simply, it seemed that the person posting the translation double-posted. A lot. (That wasn't the only time I noticed it while reading, but it was the most blatant example.)

It didn't ruin my enjoyment of the story, per se, but it did leave me with the feeling that the story as posted was incomplete.

If you say that you didn't notice, then maybe they fixed it since I first read it. I'll go back and reread it.

Rin.rinaaa and Wapdyne like this.
  3. Marcie

Marcie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML went to MC's room and they began a good make-out sesh, then when clothes were getting taken off ML promised he wouldn't get greedy, and then started getting busy between her legs while grabbing her thighs and MC made a sound at first, so ML stopped and asked if she was sick, she said no and so he continued sucking :blob_blush: (yup, that's the verb used xD ). Then MC recalled in a book she read how the husband should always prepare the wife's body before starting, but the wife should also do the same so MC was trying to get her hands to ML's thing but ML stopped her and asked her what she was doing. She responded by saying she will prepare him too, but he said he was already prepared:blobowoevil_horns:, before MC could look at his thing, he kissed her and mingled their tongues, and then he kissed her hands, cheeks, forehead and stuff and was trying his best to control himself until he said she was now prepared. ML told her to push it out if it hurt, but we all know MC didn't as they connected, and MC just hugged his back. MC woke up next day remembering how it was only a bit painful, while the rest of the night was spent screaming ML's name. She saw ML wasn't in the bed when she woke up, but by the window and called for him, they had a talk and MC saw his scar and asked if it hurt, ML asked if it was ugly and MC said no and he replied "If it's not ugly to my wife, then it's enough" :blob_teary:. MC licked his scar and shoulder but ML was trying to stop her, she said she only copied him, since he gave her lots of marks around her neck last night. ML thought on how he tried to control himself when he first took a look at her this morning, but seeing MC naked right now in the bright morning light seducing him as she sat on top of him made it difficult. He pushed her down and MC saw how the morning light by the window turned into darkness and then bright again. They were at it for 2 days :blobjoy:. After that, when she woke up, she saw how the marks on ML's face suddenly disappeared.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2021
    Nanashy, Grayel, MianneChan and 155 others like this.
  4. keziamartinsb

keziamartinsb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the mtl of the novel, but I'm annoyed with ML, the MC tries everything and he doesn't give in .... can you give me any spoilers about any jealousy? Or at least some revenge from the MC ?? Or maybe when they really do get together? which cap? It takes too long? because this is already tiring

5. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a feeling that the warrior is duke himself

Asami, Rin_ei, AnnHime and 4 others like this.
  6. LazyWhiteHair

LazyWhiteHair Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooooohhh I'm already hating those other noble ladies :blobupset: THANK SO MUCH for this! what tea is Yelena gonna splash to those madams :hmm:

HAWT DEYM I'm looking forward reading the confession and that part :blobcatblush:
    btw, the way you used the emojis are hilarious :blobjoy:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2021
    Lentrn, Creolenerd, syofiaa and 8 others like this.
  7. Marcie

Marcie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    summary of what basically transpired from chapter 109-111
    ML had been avoiding our MC- again :blob_catflip: so she decided to confront him. She asked for the reason and ML said it was because he was pathetic. MC said she'll be the one to decide that so ML admitted how he had thoughts of monopolizing her. He revealed his thoughts that he wanted MC to see only him, talk only to him and smile only to him; and that he even wanted to get rid of anyone who disturbed that. MC realized it was ML who spotted her with the Marquis of Morco the other day. She thought back then it was an illusion but it was really her husband whom she saw. ML didn't want his wife to know these greedy thoughts of his, so he said the real reason he was avoiding her because he was ashamed. MC said he was embarrassed. ML also said he had an erotic dream and they were really hot there so he couldn't look at her face (haha luv dat honesty). MC then stated he was basically jealous when he saw her with the Marquis and ML now understood that was the word that described his childishness and annoyance so he agreed. MC said "To be jealous means to love..." which she got from Rosaline. MC now realized ML's feelings, so she also realized her own. She confessed that she also got jealous and stated since they were both jealous, then they love each other. MC said that in the books, lovers kiss to confirm feelings so she asked if they should do it. (okay, that was SMOOTH. wish it worked in rl too) ML carefully squeezed MC's chin as his hands were trembling, but they kissed as he grabbed her waist and supported MC behind her head with the other hand. ML then bit her lower lip and deepened the kiss, and MC thought she would fall if ML wasn't supporting her. They stopped for a bit to breathe and changed positions. ML sat on the bed and MC sat on his legs. MC now felt a bit sadistic and didn't allow ML to do anything (roles-reversed before i could even exhale LMAO) . There was a lot of details on their make-out sesh, and MC said "I love you, Kay." and ML's eyes trembled lightly before he replied " I love you too, Yelena."

Last edited: Mar 22, 2021
  8. LazyWhiteHair

LazyWhiteHair Member

Reading List:
    Link
    KYAAAAAAAAHHHH!! THANK YOU AGAIN I love their honesty seriously :blobsmilehappyeyes: aahhh~ Is their a way to learn Korean instantly?! I would translate the whole series. MC and ML are soooo good :blobmelt:
    I can't believe there were flies around the ML?:blobfearful: I mean probably to steal his fortune or something but I don't like flies:blobhyperthink: When did the MC got jelly?

9. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the dukes name is kay?????????????????

Agavadon and Ghost123 like this.
  10. Victo.gg

Victo.gg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, his full name is <Kaywhin Mayhard>

11. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    do u have any spoilers today??? :')

12. Victo.gg

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually, I stopped translating it because MTL Corner uploaded the entire novel.

13. Dianatouille

Dianatouille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers I hope they'll continue to translate the novel because after MNSSK, I'm a huge fan of the author

jkumi7 and jimia like this.
  14. Uebel_Blatt

Uebel_Blatt Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm dying for chapter 33. :blobconfounded:
    The ending of chapter 32 is so crappy... :blobcry:

leyeh2 girl and jimia like this.
  15. marahya

marahya Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what chapter is that

icay1x likes this.
  16. Victo.gg

Reading List:
    Link
    C142.

Asami, SkyLisette and jkumi7 like this.
  17. jimia

jimia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    u mean the last chap? T-T

marahya likes this.
  18. Victo.gg

Reading List:
    Link
    No it's not the last, the novel has 170 chapters.

19. asterylis

asterylis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Reio

Reio 【Random】

Reading List:
    Link
    Aimasa likes this.