Chinese 天才女友 - Genius Girl Friend - GGF

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by RiannNeko, Mar 22, 2021.

1. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: 天才女友 - Genius Girl Friend - GGF
    Raw Link:
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=4435966
    NU Link: None
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: A really good story about a genius girl and the one person who always tell her "go forward bravely"
    Description:

MTL from JJWXC

When Lin Zhixia was nine years old, with an IQ of over 170, she was obviously a genius. Her daily interests include watching TV, turning over the flower rope, collecting cards of the little raccoon’s crisp noodles, learning English, French, German, Italian, reading journal papers in “Nature” and “Science”, studying Bayesian networks, deep learning, Huppert conjecture, Irreducible character dimension, symplectic geometric topology and nonlinear analysis, transcendentalism and transcendentalism, quantum Monte Carlo method… etc.

When Jiang Yubai was nine years old, he, unfortunately, sat at the same table as with Lin Zhixia. His daily life includes a reluctance to get up, fear of going to school, crushing self-esteem, reshaping self… etc.

On the day of Jiang Yubai’s seventeenth birthday, Lin Zhixia suddenly said to him: “Jiang Yubai, I like you, in the philosophical and biological sense.”

On that seventeen-year-old night, his cheeks were slightly hot, and he heard his heart beating faster.

So he asked: “Is this a sustainable, non-incidental, and deterministic feeling?”

Lin Zhixia replied: “Of course.”

Jiang Yubai nodded: “So you like me so much.”

CP (Strong Strong):

Jiang Yubai: Give up scientific research, inherit family business, assets of 10 billion yuan, look like a male protagonist

Lin Zhixia: The Protagonist of the Sky, the Talented, the Natural Stunner, the Heroine Who Doesn’t Work Right

Mine clearance:

[1] The female lead went to university at the age of 14, graduated with a doctoral degree in interdisciplinary studies at the age of 19, a post-doctorate at the age of 20, and was specially hired as an associate professor at the age of 21.

[2] This article is also known as “Beauty Professor and Handsome President”, and will be completely reduced to a presidential post in the later period.

[3] The second female has a crush on the heroine (yes, it is a crush). Later, the second girl also found a like-minded girlfriend.

[4] Research and academics are both lifelong pursuits of the heroine.

I wish you all success in your studies and realize your ideals

*All paper citations in this article will adopt Harvard standards*

*The date of the cited paper will not exceed the background timeline of the article*

PS: The declaration of participation cannot be changed… The academic details of this article are not sufficient, please forgive me, thank you QAQ

-----------------------------

I really love this novel. I love the progression of MC and ML relationship all throughout the years and their relationship with other characters. I do have to admit that we focus more on MC's relationship with other people because the readers are following her story. MC's hardworking family who are endlessly supporting but not without flaws and ML who patiently waits for MC. I love the portrayal of the two of them as kids and it is so heartwarming seeing them grow up!

This isn't that long, only a bit less than 200. but it is short for a novel that follows the characters from childhood years to adulthood. Yet, the characters are really fleshed out.

rere_86, Guide1410 and Isabelle like this.
  2. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
  3. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohhh, I haven't read that novel yet but I will! And I agree, I really wish someone could pick this up :blobpeek: It is just so heartwarming

Isabelle likes this.
  4. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    RiannNeko and Isabelle like this.
  5. ClaudeCastle

ClaudeCastle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read this one before and it's great! I was planning to start translating and was currently looking for novels to translate. I don't know if anybody has already picked this up, I guess it's not yet since I could only see MTL ones. But if it's indeed not, I would love to start with this one! Please help me verify, I wouldn't want to translate it if somebody already started working on it.

Also, I'd appreciate it if you could recommend me some untranslated novels. Thank you!

RiannNeko and Isabelle like this.
  6. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if what I'm saying is right, but why don't you try to look over the dropped projects? There are some of them who already have readers waiting for upload, what could help you if your site use adds. I would recommend to pick up chinese ones first, you'll have less problems with copyright and so on : )

Seems like someone from Webnovel has picked this up and translated 10 chapters, but the last update was 4 months ago

7. ClaudeCastle

ClaudeCastle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, I'll take note of that! ^__^

Isabelle likes this.
  8. Bootitall

Bootitall New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are Webnovel's novel copyright protected? Last I remembered, they were cracking down pretty hard on the translation groups. I'd be interested to pick this up if Webnovel or Qidian doesn't come barging at my door.

9. aymi03

aymi03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I LOVE THIS NOVEL!!!
    Can anyone suggest me a novel with genius female lead or similar like this? Thank you! <3

10. RiannNeko

Reading List:
    Link
    try actor and his three year old sister (not romance heavy but the sister is amazing at languages) and genius fundamentals (gurl isnt a genius but it has amazing writing)

aymi03 likes this.
  11. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. aymi03

aymi03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already read the genius fundamentals. it's good, too! thank u for recommend "actor and his three year old sister" i'll look for it!

13. aymi03

aymi03 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for your recommendation! I really liked both novels! you can suggest me the same novel concept like this if you have some more recommendation! thank you! <3