Spoiler A Way To Protect You, Sweetheart / 다정한 그대를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I saw previously it is the dragon's name

Maeve Arte and nixp like this.
  2. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh my god! this is really fits the puzzles! thankyou!

battle of evil vs good, and their representatives in mortal world, sort of remind me with Eru and Soleia :blobmelt:

i wonder what Julius reaction when he first met Leticia, the real saint? did he recognizes her like Noelle did or not (cus he's the first real wing that met her, rit?)

3. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    :((( im sad abt julius nooo

cabbagenyanko likes this.
  4. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    where did those fake wings get their powers? from the darkness? or bad evil mother is shared her power to them?

tisifone21 and djan29 like this.
  5. momomo5

momomo5 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happens to tenua at the end ? Does he ever realize that the fl is the saint he should be protecting? and more importantly does that b*tch has a bad ending:blob_catflip:. please tell me he dies a miserable death. Like a dog. (That would be ironic)

6. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    ive only read like 63 chaps and so far hes a fcking miserable piece of shit i want to kill with my own hands but going from the spoilers someone else gave, since he is a fake he probably will die like the shit he is

7. Chunin

Chunin Depressed Lemon

Reading List:
    Link
    How does someone become a fake wing. Does darkness pick someone randomly or choose someone absolutely awful and give them power. Curious about the process.

Also darkness took over our FLs mothers body. Does the real mother ever come back or does she die along with darkness. If she is really dead then would you guys think FLs brother is too? If so that sucks. Power hungry mother cost the life of her sons and FLs childhood and life

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  8. tinyB

tinyB Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobxd:So she is ml’s mom not fl’s. At first I thought the saint is not actually fl’s mom due the evil things she(saint) did like poured the hot tea on fl or hit her till the she was pass out. I mean even the saint is jealous of our fl causes she has more holy power than her or she get upset cause after fl was born her power got decreased.What kind of human she is to be like :blobcurse: but it turn out that the saint is like that was just because her greed and manipulated by the darkness. And now I’m curious why there god choose to gave her(saint) a holy power even it’s just temporary.
    Anyway thank you so much for spoilers.:bloblove::bloblove::bloblove:

abbott, Maikh, Ghost123 and 12 others like this.
  9. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Few Questions
    -do the knights realise their misunderstandings that she’s not a maid and is actually the saint? or do they still think she’s a maid?
    -do they trust her?
    -do the mls people still hate her? and do they know of her past of being abused?
    -has ml confided this info to any of his people or has he just tried dealing with it personally?

If these cannot be answered atm bc the novel hasn’t reached that point yet, pls reply when u can.

hanakims, Ceilo27 and Mikaa like this.
  10. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - yes, it was when she asked barnetsa about his leg injury coz in past life he lost one of his legs. Barnetsa relieved she's dietrian wife not the saint's daughter. Then she reveal it herself she's leticia the daughter of saint before she left with ahin and everyone shocked and couldn't say anything till she left
    - at first some people trust her including yulken (dietrian told him before they leave the empire), enoch (the one she saved) and barnetsa (despite the rumors of her and how she killed his nephew) and there are also some people who don't believe in her past, one of them is martin. He was Julius's knight and was devastated by the death of his master. So, at first he thought it was leticia's trick to make their guard down
    - ml tells yulken about Leticia's past before they leave the empire and when Leticia revealed her identity, he told everything dietrian told him to everyone but not all the people believe in him
    - When ML returned to the barracks, he explained everything from the moment he met MC for the 1st time who was bleeding and tortured by her mother, how her mother still hurt her in tea party before the wedding, and about Julius's remains that she stole.
    Enoch was crying he said why don't u guys believe in me? She said she'd protect all of us and our kingdom. Martin feel really guilty, she even stole his master remains which dietrianh hadn't been able to obtain for years

Everyone feel bad about her past and they feel guilty for doubt her nature and thought it was all her tricks. So they planned to have a welcoming party for her and they even ask ml to have 2nd wedding ceremony when they reached the kingdom. Where they can celebrate their marriage with all the blessings they didn't get while they were in the empire

Btw after this scene Leticia will awaken her power as the new saint. I'll share the spoiler later

11. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the last chapter of the main story, and here's the summary:

Sigmund was really happy that Dietrian and Leticia managed to succeed. He wants to make another bet to save Julius. Dietrian reunited with Julius in the land of dead, but Julius refuses to go back with him since he's afraid of messing up the future he foresaw. Dietrian stubbornly refuses to go back without him and say that they can fix any issues when it come. Julius finally agreed. When Julius return to life, he has another vision, this time with himself in that future and was close to Leticia and Dietrian's future children. Also, when he revived, he awoken his identity as the ninth wing with the power of prophecy.

Meanwhile, there is a lot of public confusion over the fact that Leticia's entire public history was a lie. The story ended with Leticia talking to ML's mother and introducing the revived Julius, who apologized to his mother for causing her so much distress with his death. Dietrian thanked Leticia for bringing miracles to his life.

12. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    DUDE NO WAY IM SO HAPPY GOD I SWEAR THIS IS GONNA BE ONE OF MY FAV NOVELS WOW WHY DID IT TAKE SO LONG TO FIND IT IM SO HAPPY

13. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou!!!!! I really happy read this oneee. I really hope Julius to come back, and it turn out he is. OMG, thankyouu author you are the bestttt

Fostofina, ErryChu, aliceyriz and 2 others like this.
  14. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My man Julius over here is just dying and reviving like it’s nothing lmao. Happy to know that he comes back alive and well again though! xD

TrinaAngel, Shey_04, Ariary and 32 others like this.
  15. Dizmen

Dizmen Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Sarahlin , where did you read it please

16. jajagem

jajagem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm starting to think they actually found the 7 dragon balls and revived him. i mean, there's a dragon there and maybe it's his balls? it sound weird but cool LMAO

Shey_04, Tobbit, CazeYuif23 and 48 others like this.
  17. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Stophh!!1 ur making me laugh:blobjoy::blobjoy::blob_grin:

18. Manu06

Manu06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_grin::blob_grin:

19. Einsatz

Einsatz New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! Can i ask where did you read the novel?

20. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakaopage