Spoiler It is an obvious fraudulent marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Dec 26, 2019.

1. Lyniie

Lyniie Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is really random but I loled when I saw that Delice was named after a chocolate

Johnwill12 and IceQueenRinne1234 like this.
  2. Johnwill12

Johnwill12 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By chapter 76 in the Manhua Del and Ley have finally started kissing each other. Why is Del jealous of his former self, when they are basically the same person in a sense? Why is Del still hesitant to take things to the next level with Ley? I mean he knows that she’s the star fragment, and therefore immune to just about anything including his poisonous medicine, right? How much longer is he going to keep her hanging on like this?

3. Calebx

Calebx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man, is there a novel translation for this??
    I can't wait to know all the fluff..

4. tammilicious

tammilicious Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pleaaaaaase ❤❤❤

5. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG could someone confirm what I understand from the manga chapter 78? I was too shock about the twist
    The one who rape Percile is actually the God of winds, he pretended to be the emperor's brother to make Percile willing to agree to his offer and let her pregnant to acquire a body to use (since she will hesitate to give up the children between she and the emperor)
    the emperor's brother is actually a good guy and a nice brother
    the emperor know his brother did not rape Percile but the God of Winds

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
  6. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i understood the Previous Emperor was possessed by Perpla the Wind God and later on taken over and he was the one responsible of the previous becoming a jerk (because according to the Current Emperor that his brother was actually kind)and most likely was the one who got Persil pregnant. As we've seen from the previous chapter, Persil knows about Perpla's existence and knows him.

7. Delice-San

Delice-San Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But, I think, she doesn't know he possessed the former emperor.
    Her birth name was Florentia (?) and it means she is under Perpla's influence since he was sacrificed (?) by her family to him, or named in his honor causing her to be special to him (?).

8. ajw

ajw Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason I wonder is that
    The emperor said something about he's afraid if the god of wind is around, he will 'touch Persil again'

9. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe,we really don't know yet but one thing is sure that Persil knows about Perpla..let's just wait for the next chapters as there is more to be revealed and questions to be answered.

10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    All this talk about Percille's backstory and the events with the former king were indeed sad... tragic even. For most of the chapter, since its been a while since I last read the manhwa, I was ready to start hating on Percille willingly handing over her child's body to get revenge. Thankfully with the last panels, she intended to compromise to give up her body instead of her child.
    Honestly, has it been spoiled how Perpla gets beaten? Does our earth goddess get her heart back? How long till her "unexpected" pregnancy reveal, rather when will Stand know she's bearing his child? How does the side couple B (emperor or Percille) get their happy ending and by extension, I know Del gets handed the crown, but what was the events that led to that? Does the emperor... just retire? Or we get a heart to heart to talk with the love of his life, accept his niece as his own and live... somewhere?

ArkiV_10 and Celebrianna like this.
  11. Arayala

Arayala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest chapter out and it seems the previous Emperor was in pain or agony being possessed by the wind god. And for one moment was able to break free cause wind god left to check on something. Seems like he was suppressed but could hear everything they were talking about. Since Percille could promised her child to the wind god that means he would be free. Those are the words he uses when talking to her. It doesnt excuse the previous Emperor but that was his motivation in the rape. It makes him a really tragic character in a way.

Also were there any spoilers on what happened to all the gods besides bella at the end? Fire god is in ML. Water goddess is in FL still at the end?
    What happens to wind god and Percille's child?

MLisMyHubby and Tt123 like this.
  12. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Was getting revenge on the Kaishi kingdom really worth it for Percille? Look at what it’s gotten her, unhappiness, loneliness, and to have her own daughter possessed by Perpulla the God of Wind. Why hasn’t Percille told Ashyer about the deal she made with Perpulla? Surely Ashyer together with Del (Colliard) could’ve found a way to stop Perpulla early on couldn’t they? If only Perpulla hadn’t appeared and started causing all of these problems.

How was Perpulla able to posses Ashyer’s brother the former emperor’s body in the first place? Is there a way to cast Perpulla out of someone’s body all together? Why is Perpulla causing all of this havoc in the world, and why does he hate humans in the first place? I mean the goddess of the earth Arabella doesn’t seem to hate humans am I right? I think that Perpulla’s problem is that he only looks for the bad in people.

Humans are indeed flawed, but a lot of us try to do better, to be the best we can be. It’s true that humans make mistakes, and we stumble, but we still keep trying, we never give up. At least Arabella understands what is good about people, I mean she (and the real Bella) seem to have feelings for Schutland. Did the goddess Arabella ask for Bella’s consent at least before borrowing her body? When you consider the abuse that Bella endured at the hands of her father and brother, it makes sense that she would allow Arabella to use her body.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2021
  13. Lelouchb19

Lelouchb19 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls tell me again ,why the god of wind bore so much hatred toward del? Is he just afraid to be taken like the other Gods? Or is this related to leylin?

14. Arayala

Arayala Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is because he doesnt want to be trapped again. Colliard was created by water and earth goddesses to imprison all 4 gods. The other two didnt really have a say. Also, all the gods are drawn to FL. They all love her cause she is the star.
    He was trapped when FL (in OG body) meets ML when he was still Colliard. But for a split second.was able to escape when Colliard was being reincarnated. Base on the comic, we havent gotten to what exactly is his motivation other than staying free from ML and wanting FL all to himself.

15. wendeexx

wendeexx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pleasee give detailed spoilers on Arabella and Stand’s story??? I ship them sooo much (more than the main couple, i guess)

Maeve Arte, May16, chax412 and 3 others like this.
  16. Johnwill12

Reading List:
    Link
    Why does the author keep Del and Ley from becoming intimate with each other for much of the story? Why shouldn’t they be allowed to consummate their relationship before the end? Why keep delaying it, what’s the point? I mean they both love each other so why keep them from going all the way?

17. Satannn_

Satannn_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone got the links to the raws??

simplysharonda likes this.
  18. cometothedarkside97

cometothedarkside97 Unleash Your Imagination

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuu

19. Mae Rogel 82

Mae Rogel 82 Call me Mae _ [Red step-siblings(Eldest)]

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil me what will happen after god of wind discover the seed as well the ending climax!

20. saurahkim

saurahkim New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I guess in the new recent chapter they finally “did it” does anyone know if they are each other’s first times?