Recommendations mc inheritance

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by AbsoluteNothingness, Mar 23, 2021.

1. AbsoluteNothingness

AbsoluteNothingness Lumen De Aurora

Reading List:
    Link
    There are countless webnovels where MC gets powerful inheritances igniting his journey to become the strongest. But they themselves never leave behind an inheritance.
    So I'm wondering if there are novels where MC leaves behind his inheritances/ teaches other/takes in disciples wholeheartedly rather than just being bored. Or leaving behind inheritance when he leaves his world for perhaps a higher plane like the immortal world?

-No harem thx

Last edited: Mar 23, 2021
    Annie999 and Isabelle like this.
  2. Annie999

Annie999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Absolute Great Teacher
    It is not inheritance per se.... but the MC teaches all his techniques to his students...
    It is not like Library of heaven's Path where Mc tailor-made the techniques for his students.... but in Absolute great teacher,.. both the teacher and student use the same techniques and he tries to teach everything he knows... and all his student's characters are flesh out and they are part of the plot not like side characters. I like the interactions and step-by-step growth of his students.

3. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    Library of Heaven’s Path is literally about a guy that transmigrate as a teacher, and all his grow depends into his teaching, so yes, that's pretty much what you asked for Lmao

4. Elementarteilchen

Elementarteilchen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Warlock of the Magus World (leaves behind inheritance)
    arrogant young master template A variation 4 (takes in and teaches disciples)

5. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    Building the ultimate fantasy
    Shepherding humanity
    Low dimension game
    I am the god of games

Dont worry with the title non of them are VR nor have to do anything with game except the last one which is also non vr

Taking disciple type

History's number one founder
    Dao of something something i forgot the name.(i did read up to hundred chapters, it looked like poor man's version of history's number one founder)
    Library of heaven's path
    My disciples are all villians

6. FIEND

FIEND i eat crayons

Reading List:
    Link
  7. AbsoluteNothingness

Reading List:
    Link
    LOHP is well-reputed face-slapping repetitive thing and looking at Absolute Great Teacher, I don't find it any better, But thanks for the replies.
    Read WMW and I have heard of the other, will try to read it.
    I already have ultimate fantasy in reading list, haven't heard of shepherding will add, I dropped low dimensional pretty early like 10 chaps in, does it get better? I read god of game to about chap 100s and found that I didn't like it.

Have read H1NF, second one ???, like what I said earlier, not my taste; disciples are villains also looks somewhat apprehensive to read

Thx for the novel recommendations.
    Already read it, though his "inheritance" is basically nothing/not what I meant in making this thread, thanks anyway.

Annie999 likes this.
  8. AbsoluteNothingness

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, I forgot to mention but for any future recommendations, pls no harem.

Isabelle likes this.
  9. Daresan

Daresan Well-Known CN Master

Reading List:
    Link
    What is your taste mate? Do you like Reverend Insanity or world travel?? These are all the novels around here with your request. I never said they are good novels just the type of novels which fits your request.

If you want to read something good then read
    1.Lord of the Mysteries (4.7)
    2.My House of Horrors (4.6)
    3.Release that Witch(4.5)
    11.Embers Ad Infinitum (4.5)
    4.Chronicles of Primordial Wars (4.5) ( i dont like it)
    9.Superstars of tommorrow (4.5) ( i dont like it)
    5.I Shall Seal the Heavens (4.4)
    6.Reverend Insanity (4.3)
    7.Trafford's trading club (4.1)
    8.Way of the Devil (4.0)
    10.Doomsday Wonderland (4.1)

10. Isabelle

Isabelle Always in love with potatoes (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, that's not about the novel itself, but at an arc of The Legendary Moonlight Sculpture, Weed creates a whole empire that later becomes inheritance to many players (including himself lol) :)

11. Reack

Reack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I Reincarnated as a Shinai
    The protagonist is a shinai and teaches kendo to his wielders (until now two) and his dream is to open a school and teach more students and create his own style

12. Yui Ella

Yui Ella Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I need help,... Dropping this here for no reason... Do you guys know a novel where mc is someone from modern times then went to xianxia(time skip), mc woke up and the story finally started... In the novel mc stated that'll he'll only be revived(consciousness ressurected partially) when all his disciples become saints(lvl of power), when his last disciple became a saint he woke up then... He build a dungeon/inheritance site(piece by piece) with the help of his system where he attracts people to absorb their vitality... I forgot this 1-2 years ago... Cuz it was only a few chapters but maybe there's more chapters now... It's also stated that(I only remember his 1st and 2nd disciple background) 1st disciple became the demon emperor(something similar) and 2nd is from the righteous said who can divine(also gave up his potential, mc stated he could reach saint lvl of power on his own but he relied on something and destroyed his personality I think)

13. Addictedtoreading

Addictedtoreading Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    King of Gods- Leaves behind a few inheritances before he travels to higher level world. However it is only an alinea or something like that in the novel.
    World of Cultivation - His people can view all the cultivation methods etc he has found on his travels. At a certain point they decide themselves to create rules for viewing them.

14. Sachi8003

Sachi8003 wishing for truck-kun

Reading List:
    Link
    Birth of the Demonic Sword - has romance but no harem. , mc doesn’t take in disciples but he does leave an inheritance when he leaves for the higher plane, it actually wasn’t focused much on(mc’s inheritance), author didn’t put too much details about it. just recc this bc it kinda fits