Spoiler A Way To Protect You, Sweetheart / 다정한 그대를 지키는 방법

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by -NEAR-, Mar 9, 2021.

1. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im telling you its the most happiest spoiler....i am crying and so happy for Julius....thank you so much.... May God bless u with lots of happiness

Bella94, leyeh2 girl and Mikaa like this.
  2. JustAnOldNavy

JustAnOldNavy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww I’m happy that they’ll sincerely love her now and she’ll know affection:aww: What chapter did this happen in?

3. leyeh2 girl

leyeh2 girl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't find it today. I think the translator change the name again

4. HappySheep00

HappySheep00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How did Ahin and the other brainwashed wings managed to break free of Josefina and really became the true wings of the MC?

5. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    well the knights do realize their misunderstandings afterward they heard about her past and they regretted it they misunderstood Leticia just because of the rumors so they told Dietrian to hold another wedding ceremony so that they could give her a celebration and a warm welcome. And don't worry when the ml's people heard the truth of Leticia's past they didn't hate her anymore.

correct me if I am wrong LOL

6. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Around chapter 61-70 if I'm not mistaken

If I'm not mistaken, Tanua poisoned the wellspring for the delegation of kingdom. Fortunately, they had predicted that, so they had already prepared. Leticia who doesn't know anything was trying hard to find a solution. she's so panicked and worried since Dietrian is out for surveillance. She was afraid something happened to Dietrian.

After Yulken explained everything, Leticia immediately collapsed because the tension was gone. Enoch and Barnetsa help her back to the barracks and she falls asleep right away.

When Dietrian came back, Leticia still asleep. She slept for 10 days. Ahin said there's nothing wrong with Leticia even though she slept that long and didn't wake up. Leticia also dreamed of meeting the goddess and the goddess said that after this long sleep she would get her power.

In her sleep she repeatedly dreamed about past life. so she found it difficult to distinguish between dreams and reality. in the past Dietrian carried her through the desert as well as in this life. therefore, she told Dietrian to throw her away because she always became a burden to dietrian. She also said the words she wanted to say the most to Dietrian.
    L: dietrian
    D: yes, are you awake?
    L: hurt..
    D: yes it must be hurt
    L: don't get hurts ... please
    D: ......
    L: if you are sick I am very sad
    leticia say while crying (if i'm not mistaken)
    D: yes, I'll never get hurt.

After she woke up Dietrian told her about everyone who already knew about her past and how they favored her rn. Leticia also awakens the power of water and wind even though she still has a hard time controlling them.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  7. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the spoilers!(๑・̑◡・̑๑)
    other than that which chapter is this scene in? or approximately if you cannot remember.

zemblenity and Boopbup like this.
  8. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    your welcome! about the chapter, I don't quite remember but it should be around 28-35 ish or 40. LOL

mozzybites likes this.
  9. mozzybites

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you again(╹◡╹)♡

10. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    The cause of Leticia's mom losing divine power is because of a problem with the saint wings. It's not because Leticia was born. Leticia's mom lost her power because one of the saint wings didn't quite support her and got confused because of something. Also to add Leticia's mom isn't the real saint. Leticia is the real saint.

Hope that helps.

11. Carollllllll

Carollllllll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler
    Well I've read until chapter 60 and I read sigmund saying that Dietrich will at some point remember the first time line , can you spoil me if he really remembers or what he will do after remembering :aww:

errorusernamesmh and hanakims like this.
  12. manhwaromancelover

Reading List:
    Link
    sure! I can do that! if they update more LOL

13. tsumi_jns

tsumi_jns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hi guys, first of all i want to say that i respect all the people who translate these novels too much - including the complete translations and the spoilers. My god, how hard it is. haha

Secondly, I present you my first contribution of spoilers. I don't know how the quality will be because I read the mtl and there are a lot of nebulous things and also because English is not my first language (hi Brazilians S2)

this is after chapter 60 (61–63) , when Ahin arrives at the camp (he did it because he felt leticia was calling).

Leticia is surprised by his arrival, but quickly decides to take the opportunity, but before going to talk to Ahin (ask him to save Barnetta's leg) she makes it clear to the soldiers that she really is the saint's daughter. everyone is shocked.

leticia and Ahin are going to talk in a tent, before the conversation starts he puts on the spell of silence so that no one overhears the conversation. leticia is very direct and asks him to save Bernetta's leg. And Ahin, likewise, is also quite direct saying that he would do what she asked and save the guy's leg. his answer makes her very surprised.

she expected some resistance. so she thinks about why he is being so cooperative - it wouldn’t just be out of love for Nobel, even because in the past he hurt nobel in obedience to the saint. then she asks him why he is obeying her, asks if she was his master (our girl is so direct in this chapter, how proud).

he replies that he was not sure. and goes on to say that he really wants to help her, but in her heart there is still a resistance because of the saint. at that moment, he makes a strange expression and Leticia realizes that this goes beyond a psychological pain that he is also experiencing physical pain and that makes her sad and apologize.

Ahin says it is something he can resist and the closer he gets to Leticia the more tolerable the pain becomes.

then Letícia asks if there had already been two saints or if it was possible to divide the fidelities of the wings. Ahin says that there were never two saints and it was also not possible to have a split fidelity, because that was part of the intuition of the wings and went beyond - it was something engraved in their souls.

then leticia is concerned because at some point he may feel doubtful and she says that she will do everything possible to save the people of the kingdom and asks him to remember the conversation they had. he is impressed by your courageous attitude.

(this part I thought was really cool) leticia reveals that she never killed anyone (she gets very nervous because she had never said that to anyone), everything was a plan by the saint and that all the crimes were committed by her mother. she gets very tense and says that now he may not believe it, but that he at least give her a chance.

but to the surprise of leticia, Ahin is extremely shocked and asks if she really has ever hurt anyone. he says that on his first mission he saw her and she was punished because she killed her nanny. But she says that she had not killed the nanny and that she had never seen her before.

there is a tense atmosphere and something happens - I didn’t understand it on mtl - but they hear a noise outside. a guard comes to tell you that Tenua has done something (if I'm not mistaken it has to do with the desert beasts). leticia is concerned because Dietrian is making the round.

Letícia says that she goes after him, but Ahin stops her and says that he will do it himself - then he invokes a spirit of the wind, (he has a cute name but I forgot :() - the spirit guarantees that there are no humans close to the attack. Ahim asks to check where the king is and that if there is any danger he should notify Ahin.

I think that after that their conversation ends and leticia thanks and leaves. But ahin collapses he is shaken by the possibility of having been deceived this time then he remembers how his first mission was when he arrived in the room leticia was on the floor being mistreated by the saint and when Ahin saw the desperate eyes of leticia he immediately touched his sword and felt an absurd desire to kill everyone. this he was shocked, he wanted to kill josefina on her first mission.

after the saint left the room Ahin looked at leticia she was so weak and thin that she couldn’t have killed the nanny, it must have been a misunderstanding.when he decided u go to talk to the saint, voices started talking tirelessly in his head and he could not think anymore.

the voices said that he should not be deceived by the appearance of leticia and that he should obey only one owner. this over and over again. he was hypnotized and he came to feel that this was the truth - that she was a murderous bitch as the saint said. and that if the saint hated her he should too.

end of memory.

ahin realizes that he was deceived, that he was foolish. he feels absurd pain for realizing that he not only hurt his master but also sided with the people who were doing her harm. she was her real master. at that moment a purple smoke comes out of it and a golden dust enters the tent - the purple tries to return to ahin, but the golden dust prevents it. the golden dust forms the figure of a woman protecting ahin and the purple smoke forms the figure of an ugly man. he can't reach ahin so he gives up and leaves the tent. and so, without leticia noticing, the second wing is born.

14. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes he will. He will remember the 1st timeline through the dream since he's the dragon descendant he'll dreaming about the past and the future (it called gilead)
    It happened in the 1st day leticia slept before her awakening. He slept in her side and dream about the war when imperial army attacked the kingdom and he saw yulken bleeding and told him something (I couldn't remember what he said) and he saw his kingdom ruined. Then he woke up and thought that his dream feel so real

15. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    any spoiler on Noelle and Ahin in the end?

16. nichan

nichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone please recommend me novels like this?!... please feel free to recommend me as I am a newbie..... And thank you everyone for the spoilers I have read till chapter 62 so this helped me a lot

Ghost123 likes this.
  17. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will he remember about FL? Will he tell FL about his dreaming about past timeline?Will he realize that he loved FL even in past timeline?What will he do???

18. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Dietrian ever see the past TL?

19. mozzybites

Reading List:
    Link
    ... so i couldn’t find the chapter where the knights react to her past, etc.
    and idk if this actually a character in the story but who is vanessa? and who is Dana? bc they keep popping up when i mtl.

20. Read_Diaries

Read_Diaries Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For anyone who read the novels,
    How do ML fall in love with MC in first timeline? Is there any behind story about it? And also about their first meeting on the first timeline, why do ML act kindly to MC

Ceilo27 likes this.