LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean Origin. You're thinking of Origin.

2. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't he affect people on Earth through their dreams and end up with an earth god?

3. metazoxan

metazoxan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He was just an Orphan abused by his uncle on Earth. No one on earth worships him.

Besides you specifally said "undead" being treated like a god.

4. Magron

Magron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was Earths god being one being with many bodies shaped by the faith of everyone on earth, Origin's gods being individuals born from the faith of people and Lambda's god being born with the world, so on earth there used to be the classical gods but now there are gods like Superman, Abe Lincoln and Zombie god(since so many basically worship zombies). Zuruwan or Ricklent told Van that with so many new bodies earths god cant decide anything with all its conflicting thoughts and thats why miracles dont happen much in the modern era, but that the evil half of Earths god decided to give Van a blessing, and then much later the good half decided to give their blessing to, which i think someone commented that "wow they actually agreed on something".

Eddy andres likes this.
  5. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both Origin and Earth had the same system. One god with multiple personalities all shoved in one room together. So you have Darth Vader standing next to Jesus.
    8th Guidance's Pluto was publicly worshipped enough that she became one of the personalities on Origin. Both gods as a whole are NOT happy with Rodolt and his attempt to wipe out all life in the 3 planet system by cutting them off. They are formed from belief, kill the worshippers and they die too. Unlike Lambda where the gods are healed and powered up by belief, but don't NEED it just to live.
    The gods formed by belief in the afterlife[mostly negative ones] Backed Van first. Possibly because more people believe in Hell than Heaven. And Van is punishing those he deems sinners by making them manufacturing golems.

Eddy andres likes this.
  6. Magron

Magron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ch162-
    “Umm, can I please ask what I was just given?” said Vandalieu.

“Good grief,” Zuruwarn muttered as he got up again, yawning as he straightened up. “Vandalieu, I grant you, the transgressor of boundaries, the divine blessing of the dark gods of Earth.”

“… Dark?” Vandalieu repeated.

“Yes, dark. The divine protection of the gods related to the afterworld, the demons of hell, Oni, monsters from ghost stories and other such beings. Negotiating for it was really tiring, so just take it and don’t make that face, I’m begging you,” Zuruwarn pleaded, seeing Vandalieu making a face that clearly showed that he didn’t want the divine protection of such ominous beings. “I mean, there were so many divine beings that were firmly opposed to giving you their divine protection… and it seemed like it would take another hundred years if I were to wait for them to make up their minds.”

(Jason and Freddy wants you to kill more teenagers hahaha)

CountryMage and Eddy andres like this.
  7. Donce

Donce Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LOL good one. Manufacturing fabric is a hell :D Many people on Earth now is in hell even if they are alive :D

In novel here are no hell or heaven, only reincarnation circle. But Van is the first who created hell :)
    It is easy to create hell, but impossible to create heaven.

8. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say that meat industry is equally bad, if not worse than the fabric industry. Oh the horrors!

The Godly Aeolus likes this.
  9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How much of that is the nature of what is being produced, and how much is it from "job creators" choosing the cheapest options?

10. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd say 20% is the nature of the job and the rest 80% from the Job creators, at least in the US.

11. The Godly Aeolus

The Godly Aeolus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It isn't necessarily a manufacturing job, unless you really like dehumanizing people, but I'd argue that being a teacher in the U.S. is possibly one of the most miserable occupations you can have.

National recession? Your budget is always the first one on the chopping block. One of the kids got a B? Angry parents demand to know how their perfect child didn't get an A. Got a Masters' Degree in Education? It doesn't mean jack; the landscaper is convinced he knows the best way to teach his kid, and you're doing it wrong. A kid accuses you of doing anything? You're fired, your reputation is forever ruined, and no amount of exculpatory evidence makes you worth the lawsuit the parents are going to toss your way. There's been an upturn in the economy? No raises for you; so what if you've been frozen at a take-home salary of $35k for a decade despite the skyrocketing cost-of-living and insurance deductibles, the horrible inflation, and your Masters' Degree? School shooter? I hope you don't have any family who depend on your income, because now your job is to be a meat-shield for the children; no, you still don't get a raise or any additional compensation, stop asking. And did the privileged kid get hit by the thirteenth bullet, after you soaked up twelve of them? No number of Good Samaritan Laws will protect you from the suit headed your way. The State just raised the benchmark for success to an impossible level, and you have no additional funding to meet that goal? Hey, the private schools owned by the State Legislators can't outperform the public schools if you guys have the resources to teach everyone satisfactorily, you know? The kids who get kicked-out of the private schools and end up in yours? Yeah, they were dropped after 100 days; the funding is therefore kept by the private school, and you lucky devils get to teach an additional, potentially problematic child with zero additional dollars! Oh, and because you work at a public school, you legally cannot kick-out any actually problematic children because that would be discrimination! Have fun, and don't think too much about it!

All of the above offends you and your colleagues enough to unionize? Well that's no good! Your union just got outlawed; no, nobody cares that the U.S. Constitution protects unions, and that Federal Law always supersedes State Law. Freakin' nerd... it's almost like you went to a public school and actually passed your mandatory U.S. Government class!

12. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    to get out of the dark and bottomless well in which we are entering (although as a student, even in Latin America, I agree with The Godly Aeolus), finally, after 3 months, a new chapter has come out of raw.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  13. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really? Yeahhhhhhh! I don't read raw( well maybe a little) but checking from time to time for an update, the silence of the author this time is really made me worry, good that he is safe and sound ^^

14. spycho357

spycho357 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    One thing i've been pondering, Vida's races have the ability to turn the other races into one of their own. It has been said that once it's done they can't be changed back. Since this was stated by the ghouls I'm a little hesitant to accept it as a fact. First, how did the races develop their ceremonies to convert others? Second, why is it accepted that there is no way to turn back? Third, in a world where elves live a long time, why haven't humans developed a means to transform into an elf?

15. blue skywolf

blue skywolf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    not all of her races can transform others. only vampires, ghouls (who are decendents from the sister of the first vampire), majins, and the new chaos elves (created by darcia who was reserected by van using all kinds of different things to enhance her new body including vidas blood) though only darcia can change them. also i think all of them use there races blood in the rituals. the majin actually need to become a parent to the individual they are transforming so its kind of like a rebirth.

16. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Think of it like a zombie infection sort of vibe. Humans turn into zombies, but (in most stories) the zombies cannot turn back into humans. Most of Vida's races have monster blood in them (ancestry-wise), so I think that's what's happening with the ghouls, vampires, etc.

Also, the Demon King messed with the System on Lambda to give his army/monsters an unfair advantage. So that's probably a factor too. Like how Orcs always sire Orc children, regardless of the mother's race.

17. blue skywolf

Reading List:
    Link
    in short the power is in the blood and a bloodline can not over wright an equal or stronger one. lower bloodlines= most races stronger bloodline= vamps ,ghouls ,majin ,(chaos elf only darcia)

18. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it was said that Harpies and Centaurs used to have ceremonies too, but they forgot how they worked. There were also other ways for the Majin transformation, but they chose the blood ritual, using mostly Van's blood.

The Godly Aeolus likes this.
  19. The Godly Aeolus

The Godly Aeolus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I think it was mentioned that at one point all of Vida's Races used to have conversion rituals. Many of the individuals with the know-how to perform those rites were killed during Alda's sneak-attack, including many of the Ancestors of those Races. In fact, I think that a few of Vida's Races can't convert the Human Races anymore specifically because their Ancestors have died or been sealed away; take the Pure-breed Vampires, for example, they can't be increased in number anymore, and the current conversion rite is basically a cheap, Made-in-China knock-off of what the True Ancestor once did.

Eddy andres and CountryMage like this.
  20. blue skywolf

Reading List:
    Link
    mabe. i dont recall that but im not going to try to look it up the only ones i knew for sure was thous four so i may be wrong.