Spoiler Golden time

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by chrismacks, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Ellionie

Ellionie New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think so too...

2. ArkiV_10

ArkiV_10 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please enlighten me who willy is again? I forgot from all these characters.

3. aasin

aasin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the guy that Alex send to investigate....the one who was super nice and everyone liked

ArkiV_10 likes this.
  4. ArkiV_10

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooohh okay..thank you very much

5. Sarahlin

Sarahlin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Edna is here!

Ivasama, Dvenger, Mifried and 3 others like this.
  6. Misty143

Misty143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The newtoki link here is not accesible for me. It once was but suddenly it cannot be reached. It's been months since it's like this. Can I read raws for free websites other than newtoki? May I ask for the link?:aww::)

7. FeliceSasha23

FeliceSasha23 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will Edna tell everyone about her true lineage?

8. LOTTILO

LOTTILO Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently at ch 45 and I want to ask that did anyone die? Cuz I remember Ritrel ( dunno if it's the right name) died in light and shadow and I was super sad:(

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  9. BlueRoseJuliet

BlueRoseJuliet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the number for the link 65, 72, 84, or something like that? Change the number in the link to 95 and it should work.

10. daviemae

daviemae Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The raws for Chapter 68 has be out for a while now.
    https : // new toki 95 . com/ webtoon/ 211204
    I was amazed by Alex's mind gymnastics here so I did a little MTL. Hope you enjoy this with me.
    To preface, Alex was thinking how Edna is much too capable compared to the origin he knows of. So he decides to play mind games with McFadden since he has been with his Dad Eli for the longest time.

Basically he's acting like he is down, and saying things would have been easier if he wasn't crown prince. I think it's because the villain for this arc believes that Alex's pedigree is not enough to make him the heir of the throne, not sure. So Alex keeps saying something like his origins is too humble to be called heir to the throne. But McFadden is like nope. You are most deserving to be crown prince.

Alex continues his drama until McFadden eventually says that he truly is of noble blood, especially from Edna's side. Alex be like, oh really? And McFadden goes, you are of the Ducaine bloodline so keep your head up or something like that.

Alex is then like, yep noted. And he asks McFadden to not tell his parents about this conversation because he was just momentarily weak of heart. And then Alex be like, now go be on you merry way McFadden.

Alex then goes theory crafting on how is he of Ducaine blood. It is known that Ducaine III, his wife Cecile and son Eden were all killed when his godfather, Caden, took the throne. And it's highly unlikely for Ducaine III to have illegitimate children because, unknown to the public, Ducaine III had fertility problems as a result of his debauched lifestyle. Even prince Eden was under scrutiny at first because people can't believe that he was Ducaine's child. However, soon Eden showed the mark of royalty and was subsequently accepted as Ducaine III's heir.

Alex then wondered what the mary of royalty was. He can't possibly be fathered by a Ducaine especially since it was his father who stormed the castle back then.Maybe a star shaped birthmark on the nape?And then in comes Jessica fresh from her outing with Edna.

Jessica: Gosh you surprised me! Why were you just standing in front of the door? I knocked a few times but you didn't answer.
    Alex: Sorry. I was thinking too deeply about something. How was your walk with Mother? *gives Jessica a make up kiss*
    Jessica: I understand. I guess you and the duchess have the same eye color.
    Alex: Yep. People always say that I got my eyes from her. But I would still be handsome if it was the other way around.
    Jessica: My father visited Ulwald on a mission before, where he met Prince Eden. He said the prince had clear, bright golden eyes and thought it was unique. I guess golden eyes are not as rare as he thought. Alex?

Alex then goes back to theory crafting mode. He recalls how McFadden especially mentioned his mother's is of noble lineage. The Ducaine dynasty's only lineage was through Ducaine III's only son. Who possesses the mark of royalty, and has golden eyes. Prince Eden and Duchess Edna.

BananaChi, Sarah13, ayiyin and 8 others like this.
  11. Never mind

Never mind Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol Alex playing soap opera with mcfaden

BananaChi, manvugu and Sarah13 like this.
  12. huneybomb

huneybomb Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys where can i read the novel??

13. Ivy-Khun

Ivy-Khun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u for the spoilers. This is one of my most favourite manhwas of all the time. :blobsmilehappyeyes:

14. Echichichi

Echichichi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the Glory spoiler.. it's really sad knowing my favourite characters in the trilogy will die...
    It's chapter 70 for the manhwa now in kakao indo,
    where Anes (Agnes) is giving Cayden one full plate of Northeon cookie/biscuit and Cayden collapse with nosebleed in front of her..

Selin likes this.
  15. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello SilverSoul1, so sorry I just reply to your question now as I rarely see my notifications :facepalm:

I skimmed through Golden time manhwa raw a few days ago and it seems it’s close to Frederick’s meeting with Jessica in Earl’s world
    Frederick was really clever, he knew Jessica well & knew that she’ll come to Agnes wherever she is. That’s why he decided to keep an eye to Agnes’ movement. When Agnes went outside the palace, Frederick followed her & that’s how he find Jessica’s hideout. Jessica told Alex’s entourage who stayed with her to go out the house but Arren, cos she knew Arren was familiar with the surrounding thus can help her to escape. Unfortunately Agnes was killed by Frederick. He held her hostage & told Jessica to ho to him or he’ll kill her sister. Agnes shouted no & let Frederick kill her. That’s when Arren helped Jessica fled through the window & went to slum (the place when Jessica & Alex met Arren when they were young). That’s the place Alex found Jessica right after that.

Alex then brought Jessica to the palace & acted sweet to her in front of Michaela & Juana. Alex also declared that the one who killed Agnes was Frederick so Earl’s world hunted him down but Frederick run to his country already.

Frédérick will be the last villain standing and Jessica will come to him and get the throne for herself. I don’t get that fighting scene clearly as it’s full of fast movements & I don’t read Korean but as I understood, Jessica will stab Frederick’s temple (or somewhere at his head area) & Alex will be the one who cut his arm (cos he was strangling Jessica, he wanted to kill her as he couldn’t have her, sick). And that was the end of him.

Hello no worry, do you have any particular moment you wanna know? I can’t tell all cos I’m kinda forget about it. Your question will help me digging the memories :blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Sep 2, 2021
    BONBONz, ArkiV_10 and _artemis_ like this.
  16. ArkiV_10

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know what happened to the girl who poisoned Caden i forgot her name. And also did Katarina finally accepted Jessica? Thank you.

17. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re gonna like it. Katrina already knew for a while that the poison used for Cayden, arsenic, was typically used by women in Nevarna (Katrina & Michaela home country) and it will shown in user’s fingernails (cos they used it directly with hands I think). So the healthy Cayden will pretend in a critical condition & Michaela entered his bedchamber to pour more poison to Cayden’s mouth. Fortunately, Cayden was awake & there were more people witnessing that moment : Katrina, Alex, Edna, & Eli. Eli will punch her, right to the face with full force until Michaela lost consciousness & broke her nose. Then she’ll go straight away to the dungeon with her sister Juana. Long after that, during the sea battle between Earl’s world & Nevarna, Alex will throw both girls to the sea.

Before they capture Michaela, Jessica will come to the palace. And yes, she’ll mend her relationship with Katrina. When she was in deep grief losing Agnes, Katrina will willing to talk deeply with Jessica. By then, Katrina will know that Northeon’s first night tradition was hurting Jessica & Agnes too as it happened to their mother & made her hung herself. So yes, Katrina will give her blessings to Alex & Jessica.

shashasha, BananaChi, BONBONz and 2 others like this.
  18. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    Boy, Alex is such a savage :LOL:

19. ArkiV_10

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for this. Having to see Eli punch that witch and Alex throw them at sea will be legendary.

So did Cayden survive? I hope he doesn't die after this incident.

20. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep Cayden will survive this assasination attempt. The reason Alex threw both Nevarna girls to the sea was because the whole scheme was known & helped by Nevarna’s king, Katrina’s brother. As punishment & warning, Alex killed his daughters during the upcoming naval battle. Jessica will be a great help for Earl’s world in this matter as Earl’s world was not originally a sea-oriented country like both Northeon & Nevarna.

Selin, BONBONz and ArkiV_10 like this.